Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Strawberries & A Southern Belle [Open]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
DollFaceღ

DollFaceღ

Strawberries & A Southern Belle [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Strawberries & A Southern Belle [Open]   Strawberries & A Southern Belle [Open] I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2011 8:58 pm

If the sky is the limit, then I'll build a bridge up to it.
If I make it back, I'd still want more, more.
If the sky is the limit, then I'll steal the air that's in it.
I won't take it back, I'd still want more.
I'd still want more.

Camile Dixie

Daughter of Demeter

Strawberries & A Southern Belle [Open] Wip

Life can be so cruel.
And now the time has moved on,
I haven't seen her face in years.
But, the things that she said are stuck in my head.
Now I'm walking through fire and fear.
But, there's no telling what tomorrow brings.
Dressed in a pale white cotton sun dress, with a heart necklace Cami was picking strawberries. Upon her arm rested a small basket full of the sweetest berries of them all. Her eyes sparkled while she walked, carefully not to squish any of them, her feet were bare. Her hair was this chocolate brown, the silky locks rested in waves upon her shoulders. Humming softly she stood back up smiling, her skin was cast in this soft glow while she stood there. Something about this wonderful day made her happy, but even with that she was lonely. Hoping someone would show up to keep her company.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: Strawberries & A Southern Belle [Open]   Strawberries & A Southern Belle [Open] I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2011 9:58 pm

Strawberries & A Southern Belle [Open] Girl%20in%20field
Lindy - Scarlet
Apollo

Lindy's light blue jacket stood out amongst the light sweat shirts or long sleeved tee's others were wearing in thefields that day. Say it's ironic, because it is, Lindy gets cold so easily that she may be found sometime in the summer wearing a long sleeved shirt. She just finds that she get's chilly easily. Ironic part? Her dad is the god of the sun. Lindy walked along the very edge of the stawberry fields being too causious of herself to go into the fields in fright she might squash a strawberry. Her sneakers, worn down to the sole, trudged along in the dirt, but stood clear of strawberry's. Lindy did carry a basket because she was, infact, supposed to be in the fields at that particular period in her schedrule. She decided to take a risk and walk into the fields to pick the ripe strawberries. Lindy ran into another girl along her path. She waved lightly and smiled. "Hi!" she said trying to make conversation.
Back to top Go down
http://welcometosanfran.tumblr.com/
DollFaceღ

DollFaceღ

PostSubject: Re: Strawberries & A Southern Belle [Open]   Strawberries & A Southern Belle [Open] I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2011 10:20 pm

If I make it back, I'd still want more, more. If the sky is the limit, then I'll steal the air that's in it.
I won't take it back, I'd still want more. I'd still want more.

Camile Dixie

Daughter of Demeter

Life can be so cruel. And now the time has moved on,
I haven't seen her face in years. But, the things that she said are stuck in my head.
Now I'm walking through fire and fear. But, there's no telling what tomorrow brings.
"Hi there." She said cheerfully. Noticing the girl's basket she smiled." Let me guess, you need to collect strawberries,but you fear you'll squash them?" She asked curiously. Camile smiled, if the girl needed help she surely could get the girl enough strawberries. Even while she spoke she was collecting the sweet fruits. Her eyes flickering to the girls every so often. Her eyes sparkled faintly, even though they were such a pale shade of blue. "What's your name?" Camile just realized she had forgotten to ask up until now.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: Strawberries & A Southern Belle [Open]   Strawberries & A Southern Belle [Open] I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2011 10:52 pm

Lindy blinked once. She was not used to be noticed as an open book. That was almost exactly what she thought. It took Lindy a second to regain her self-consious. She decided to kneel down and pick a strawberry that looked amazing and she so wanted to take a bite, but Mr. D would kill her. "I'm Lindy," She said carefully placing the stawberry inher basket. She ran a hand through her hair. "My dad's Apollo."
Back to top Go down
DollFaceღ

DollFaceღ

PostSubject: Re: Strawberries & A Southern Belle [Open]   Strawberries & A Southern Belle [Open] I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2011 10:56 pm

If I make it back, I'd still want more, more. If the sky is the limit, then I'll steal the air that's in it.

Camile Dixie

Daughter of Demeter

I haven't seen her face in years. But, the things that she said are stuck in my head.
Now I'm walking through fire and fear. But, there's no telling what tomorrow brings.
"It's nice to meet you Lindy, I'm Camile. Daughter of Demeter." Smiling she offered the girl some of the strawberries she had picked. She had mainly planned to eat some, and then make some chocolate covered strawberries. She was happy to share though. Quickly she seemed to pluck the fruit, finding the perfect ones without damaging the rest of the plan. When she had finished the third row that she had down that day, she turned and put some of her berries into the basket."Ssh, I won't tell if you won't." She said with a warm grin. Her voice accent which had a southern drawl to it, was extremely noticeable but honestly, she loved it.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: Strawberries & A Southern Belle [Open]   Strawberries & A Southern Belle [Open] I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 11:36 am

Lindy shook her head with a smile. "That's a risk that I am not willing," she said picking up a stawberry in her hand. Of course she wouldn't tell on Camile. Lindy was not someone to do things like that. But the stawberry looked so good. And this was a daughter of Demeter she was with. The plants weren't axting viscious today either. Maybe it was because of who Lindy was with. Camile seemed nice enough. Lindy smiled again.
Back to top Go down
DollFaceღ

DollFaceღ

PostSubject: Re: Strawberries & A Southern Belle [Open]   Strawberries & A Southern Belle [Open] I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 12:50 pm

Camile Dixie

Daughter of Demeter

Kneeling back down, Camile lightly stroked the leaves of the strawberry plants, before picking one. Softly whistling her for her boarder collie, who she affectionately named Beth. Smiling she finished checking on each plant before standing again." If you ever need to find me, I'll probably be down by the stables. Or if caught at the right time, the Demeter cabin... which seems so dead again." Waving over her shoulder she walked out of the field.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: Strawberries & A Southern Belle [Open]   Strawberries & A Southern Belle [Open] I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 3:49 pm

Lindy found that the Demeter cabin being dead was hard to believe. "No problem," she said with a light smile. She waved lightly and plucked up a few more berries to put in her basket. She began to think about Ashter. That brought a smile to her face. She was almost happy enough to feel the confience buuild up inside her. Almost.
Back to top Go down
DollFaceღ

DollFaceღ

PostSubject: Re: Strawberries & A Southern Belle [Open]   Strawberries & A Southern Belle [Open] I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 5:48 pm

She smiled and walked over to a hill. Sitting down she patted the spot beside her. "So what do you want to do after you finish up here. Personally I could go for a swim. But it's all up to you." She said with her classic welcoming grin.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: Strawberries & A Southern Belle [Open]   Strawberries & A Southern Belle [Open] I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 7:27 pm

Lindy raised her eyebrows and widened her eyes at Camile. She walked over to her. "Swimming?" she said in disbelief. "In November?" Lindy almost laughed, but it wouldn't be funny to go for a swim in cold weather. So what the weather at camp was controled. The water wasn't. She had made that mistake once. "You're kidding right?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Strawberries & A Southern Belle [Open]   Strawberries & A Southern Belle [Open] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Strawberries & A Southern Belle [Open]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: