Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Strawberries can be so...strawberry-ish{OPEN TO ALL!}

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Pip
Goddess of Awesomeness
Pip

Strawberries can be so...strawberry-ish{OPEN TO ALL!} Empty
PostSubject: Strawberries can be so...strawberry-ish{OPEN TO ALL!}   Strawberries can be so...strawberry-ish{OPEN TO ALL!} I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 8:02 pm

I sat at the edge of the strawberry field. Gosh, they smelled so good. It was picking season, but I really sucked at growing plants, and what not. What I really wanted to do was to pick a bunch of strawberry's and eat them. I knew that I wasn't suppost to, though. Dawn sat next to me, and I was rubbing her stomach. "Do you think they smell good too?" I ask her, but of course she dosn't reply.

I look around, hoping that no one was looking. The berry's were just to tempting. I knew no one was looking, so I went over and picked one real quick and stuffed it in my mouth, taking out the leavs and throughing them on the ground next to me. Behind me, I heard someone clear their throught. Quickly, I cleaned off the berry juce on my mouth. "
Hewro?" I say, my mouth still full of berry.
Back to top Go down
http://www.coredour.forumotion.com
HoneyBee

PostSubject: Re: Strawberries can be so...strawberry-ish{OPEN TO ALL!}   Strawberries can be so...strawberry-ish{OPEN TO ALL!} I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 12:28 pm

Yah know, I haven't been in this camp that long but I'm sure Dionysus wouldn't like that. I'm sure you wouldn't like to have cleaning duty with the harpies. I'm Marella, daughter of Athena.
Back to top Go down
Pip
Goddess of Awesomeness
Pip

PostSubject: Re: Strawberries can be so...strawberry-ish{OPEN TO ALL!}   Strawberries can be so...strawberry-ish{OPEN TO ALL!} I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 27, 2011 6:05 pm

I shrug. "Yea, he probobly woudn't. It'll be our little secret." I said, smiling. I finished off my strawberry and then whiped the juce off of my mouth and onto my forearm. "I'm June." I tell her.

~Hey, I don't mean to be rude, but try and use correct grammar. It's a little hard to read when theres no quotation marks to show when your character starts and stops talking~
Back to top Go down
HoneyBee

PostSubject: Re: Strawberries can be so...strawberry-ish{OPEN TO ALL!}   Strawberries can be so...strawberry-ish{OPEN TO ALL!} I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 27, 2011 6:23 pm

OOC- Well yeah that was my first post now I do my thinking/actions in white and speaking in red, like you do. I was just trying to get used to posting
Back to top Go down
Pip
Goddess of Awesomeness
Pip

PostSubject: Re: Strawberries can be so...strawberry-ish{OPEN TO ALL!}   Strawberries can be so...strawberry-ish{OPEN TO ALL!} I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 27, 2011 6:27 pm

~Oh, Ok :) I just wasn't sure. Some admin/mods might not like that, though.~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Strawberries can be so...strawberry-ish{OPEN TO ALL!}   Strawberries can be so...strawberry-ish{OPEN TO ALL!} I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Strawberries can be so...strawberry-ish{OPEN TO ALL!}
Page 1 of 1