Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

"Dating for Dummies" (Rhea)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Rhea

Rhea

"Dating for Dummies" (Rhea) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Dating for Dummies" (Rhea)   "Dating for Dummies" (Rhea) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 8:12 pm

Leah nodded in understanding. "I hate feeling like that...I honstly feel like the world would be better with a lot of people that care for others before themselves...Mortals are so mean and most wish to destroy things they don't understand.I hate that in people.."she felt so selfish wishing of impossible things but she didn't care.She wanted everybody to have perfect lives and it was impossible and she knew she was being selfish, shaking her head to clear her thoughts she smiled at Lycus. "Your fine being like that...everybody is in their own way and I still think you are amazing."It felt right to say this as she once again played with the skin where her piercing would go.
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

"Dating for Dummies" (Rhea) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Dating for Dummies" (Rhea)   "Dating for Dummies" (Rhea) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 9:13 pm

Lycus

Lycus smiled and pulled Leah into a deep kiss. "Well, my Angel of Twilight, I believe it to be time that we part for this night. I shall see you tomorrow." Lycus stood, and bowed. As he did this The shadows surrounded him as he backed up. He left a trail of small flames to guide Leah back.
Back to top Go down

"Dating for Dummies" (Rhea)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2