Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Just Slaying Some Dummies

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

Just Slaying Some Dummies Empty
PostSubject: Just Slaying Some Dummies   Just Slaying Some Dummies I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2012 3:19 pm

Swish
A thack was heard amongest the arena. The source of this was a girl, smaller in size holding a long thin sword swinging a dodging dummies. As the stuff armored people jumped and moved towards her with their own dulled weapons she had already counted out their time to move, how they move what spots they were limited to and the easiest way to decapaited them.

This was noticed by the stuffen filled heads that littered the floor around her. Colby had been at this for awhile her skin shining and her eyes darkened. Walking towards the door she grabbed a bottle from the bleachers taking a swing of cool water she let it poor down her throat.

Pulling the bottle from her lips she glanced around feeling as though something was happening. Pushing her shoulder lengh hair back into a ponytail she frowned at how short it was but in two weeks it be nearly back to were it was to start with. She dusted off the gloves on her hands with her nike shorts and dropped the gloves from her hands. Ready to practicing her shadow bending she stepped into the shade of the arena and let the shadows soildfy and pool in her hands miding it to her will she had a disk like blade round and sharp it gleamed in the air as she willed it to fly forward with her will power it shot off at the dumy slicing threw the leather of the armor and throw the rest of the dummie causing it to shudder and stop with an ear preicing grown.

Standing tall again the girl smiled to herself and praced the same move with different shapes on the same dummie that begain to look as though a tiger had mauled him.
Suprizingly the girl doing this was in a good mood.

http://www.polyvore.com/trainingcol/set?id=45274553
Back to top Go down
https://twitter.com/ColberstheSheep
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Just Slaying Some Dummies   Just Slaying Some Dummies I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2012 5:23 pm

Just Slaying Some Dummies 34or3ic
* FAYE LYNN McJEAN *

Athena Cabin Leader

Faye hadn't been to the arena in a long while. No, instead she was chasing after her own siblings. Faye's "training" for the past while had just been trying to find her half-brother Chris in the forest. She didn't mind looking for her siblings, she would do that for any of them. Faye would feel terribly guilty if any harm would come to them. After that, she was working on new updates for the Athena Cabin. Needless to say, she figured paying the arena a visit wouldn't be a bad idea.

Faye made a quick excuse to leave her cabin, since to seemed she had been spending all of her time either there, or over in the library. Over at the library, she was giving classes to younger kids that didn't have school experience. She had put up her hair in a ponytail, and a pac man tank top on. Faye also wore her dark blue jeans, and pink converse. Walking into the arena, she heard a thwack, coming from a small source.

A smile painted the Athena girl's face as she neared the sound's maker. It was Colby, a daughter of Nyx. Actually, the Nyx Cabin Leader. "Morning, Colby." Faye said casually. She knew the girl only by Cabin Leader-ness. Faye didn't know her by any other means. Come to think of it, they might not of even spoken to each other. None the less, she would be friendly.

Faye's finger rubbed the side of her pointer finger, which lay by her side. On her pointer finger, a silver owl ring glistened. This was her sword, her pride and joy, none the less. Faye never left camp, or her room without it. She turned her gray eyes on Colby, and smiled.

http://www.polyvore.com/fayes_wardrobe/set?id=45192675
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: Just Slaying Some Dummies   Just Slaying Some Dummies I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2012 5:45 pm

Once Faye came into the arena Colby let the shadow in her hands melt away like water. Taking a few deep breathes she tried to push the slight numbness in her body away. "Ah Hello Faye." Colby said with a bright smile. The Raven haired girl was recongized her from the cabin leader meetings

Taking some water from her cantin she splashed it on her flushed face and slipping on her thick gloves again she took her pocket knife from her belt and flipped it open to revel her sword, Using the gleaming white gold blade she walked to the dummie that was shredded to peices on the iron support bar. "This is much to easy." Colby said with a slighty frown. Her gaze went to the switched on the wall. She had been told that you could lock the whole arena and release a single monster at random but she hadn't tried that.

Looking at her sword, Nightdancer, she wondered if it'd be a bad idea to do that. She was in top condition in face you could see the indentions on her stomach from the lacking of fat and the adomable muscels that were faint under her skin. Her arms long and lean with a sheen of sweat covering her body she didn't even look her age of seventeen, she looked older from the seriousness of her expression when she trained but the smile would change as she smiled. She rolled her tense sholders as she prepared for a few more hours of training, though it was boring her.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Just Slaying Some Dummies   Just Slaying Some Dummies I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2012 10:14 pm

* FAYE LYNN McJEAN *
Athena Cabin Leader

Faye nodded at Colby, taking a quick glance around the arena. She had to agree, it did seem rather boring in the arena. The Khione kids were taking their archery lessons, and a few people were wandering about, training for no reason, except to take part in the training itself. Faye ran a finger along her ring, and a sword formed in her hand. The silver-coated, celestial bronze, 2 1/2 foot sword hung loosely in the palm of her hand.

Faye's eyes followed those of the person nearest her, Colby's. She noticed the switches one the wall, and raised an eyebrow at Colby. "Hm.. I wonder..." Faye said, slowly walking to one of the switches. The old white paint was peeling off the wall of the arena, and she chipped away part of it as she touched the metal switch.

Keeping a hand on the switch she turned to Colby. "Would you mind fighting monsters with me?" Faye asked with a soft smile. She hoped to get some hands on training today. Even if she had done that enough this month, a little more couldn't hurt anyone.
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: Just Slaying Some Dummies   Just Slaying Some Dummies I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 11:30 pm

As she was busy putting on some thick leather armor and as she buckled the last strap on her leg guards she heard Faye's question. A large, full, dangerous smile lit her pale face. "Oh I'd love too." Standing up she looked Faye over, "You might want alittle armor." Not bothering with a helmet she gave Faye some time to get ready.

Colby expected her sword with glinting eyes, like burning emeralds her eyes held her pure excitment as she waited for Faye to pull the switch. She knew they would be domed in away from everyone else, a random monster would be released from the class picked A-D A being highest. And that whatever came out could easily kill them had they not have so much training.

Thanking breifly on what she had been through the other morning she smiled. She wouldn't get hurt at all, she had a date to look good for. Laughing in her head she rolled her eyes to herself. Not letting herself be distracted just detreminded she looked over at Faye. "Let 'em loose."

Click ett~
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Just Slaying Some Dummies   Just Slaying Some Dummies I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 5:20 pm

* FAYE LYNN McJEAN *
Athena Cabin Leader

Faye smiled as Colby accepted her offer. She almost face palmed when her fellow cabin leader suggested to put on some armor, smiling she walked over to grab her armor. Faye slipped a leather chest plate over her head, and buckled the straps at her thin waist. Her leather plate had streams of thread crossing each other, forming an owl. Nodding to herself, she also put on some thin leg and shin guards. Faye wasn't really concerned about her arms or head, so she turned to Colby again.

Hearing Colby's words sparked a bright light in Faye's eyes. The daughter of Athena was always up for a challenge, usually cocky for her victory. Her footsteps echoed in the arena as she set a hand on the switch. Creeak... the door seemed to groan. A chunk of the arena's wall seemed to vanish as it really rose into the wall. A hellhound popped out, his face showing pure disgust towards the demigods.

Faye had battled several hellhounds before, but this one was peculiarly large. She heard the beast bark, and she charged it. Being Faye, she had a plan, of course. The Athena child would keep the hound busy, while Colby killed it. Even for it's size, Faye was sure it would soon be dead. She slashed the hound's face, making it bleed red. "Join in any time , Colby!" Faye called over her shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: Just Slaying Some Dummies   Just Slaying Some Dummies I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 6:17 pm

Watching the walls rise with curiousoity she nearly laughed when the hellhound appeared. She swung her sword in a circle with her wrist and circled the beast as Faye slashed and attacked it. "What are you?" She taunted the beast, "A fat yorkie?" The demon dog growled and snapped charging in blind rage. Colby had brightly stepped to the side of the destoryed dummies and running to the side the hellhound crashed and rolled to it's back slamming into some broken spears.

Growling and heavly injured she looked back at Faye checking for a breif second and looking back at the Hellhound as it turned to snap at Faye. "Oi! Dumbhound, you give up on me?" She teased knowing her words angered the beast into attacking her. She took her sword and slashed up as it loomed over her. The silver blade sliced clean into it's neck.

Gold dust blew around and dissappered with a faint Whoosh and Colby looked at Faye. "Try something alittle more challanging." She nodded walking to the switch. Since the walls were already up when the button for level B was switched she licked her lips as the gate let down and released a new monster. Something Colby would of never guessed would come out. A flesh eating sheep.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Just Slaying Some Dummies   Just Slaying Some Dummies I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 8:12 am

* FAYE LYNN McJEAN *
Athena Cabin Leader

Faye laughed to herself as she heard Colby's comments, taunting the hellhound. It was quite interesting what she came up with. Dumbhound. Hm. A fat Yorkie? Yes, they did look similar to them actually, with you minus the red glowing eyes. The hound focused on Faye again, probably not wanting to take anymore verbal hits from the other opponent it had. She kept distracting it, and soon all that was left, was golden dust.

Faye looked over her shoulder, seeing Colby flick another switch. This one opened a gate at the far end, and out popped a flesh eating sheep. Faye had read about them, but only a little. These sheep were as big as hippos, and attacked like piranhas. They didn't obey anything unless it had food and was a cyclops. She looked at the sheep for a quick moment, and it opened it's mouth, revealing fangs.

Faye threw caution into the wind, and charged the big, fluffy, beast. "A marshmallow? Really? I was expecting a good fight..." she said, taunting it as she approached. The sheep narrowed it beady eyes, and snapped at her. Faye blocked it's attack by slicing at the sheep's nose. She got some monster blood on her face, but kept distracting it.
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: Just Slaying Some Dummies   Just Slaying Some Dummies I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 10:54 pm

Colby laughed swinging her wrist and sword in an expert circle popping her wrist. The sheep had been angered and charged towards Faye and Colby poked a hole in it's wooly flank. "I'm sure if it count's as a marshmellow. I've seen scarier smores." She teasing her red lips pulled it an expert grin. "In fact, I'm pretty sure my cereal was more terrifying."

In a blind rage the sheep twisted around it's hooves stamping madly as it tried to turn it's large bulk and snap with it's dagger like teeth. Colby had picked up a mental pipe in her left hand she she ducked out of the way of the sheep. Using the pipe to swing and the bottom jaw the sheep bahed and sounded like someone had ran over the thing and squeezd air from it's lungs. With darting eyes she needed Faye to get the monster distracted she she could grab onto it's belly wool and stab the heart. She just needed to not be center of attetion.

"Faye! Get Marshmellow here towards you!" Colby stepped back into darker shadows and seemed to nearly disapper. The sheep watched the dark gray shadows like it expected she'd just step out and go, 'Hey Marshmellow, Here's a tasty demigod for you, eat up.' But insteed the sheep had no idea it would be harboring it's death in it's on fur as soon as it stopped looking at it.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Just Slaying Some Dummies   Just Slaying Some Dummies I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 9:33 pm

* FAYE LYNN McJEAN *
Athena Cabin Leader
Faye couldn't help but to laugh as Colby called the sheep less scary than her cereal. Yet, it was a lie. She had to admit, the daughter of Nyx was good at taunting the monsters with her threats. All of them angered the monsters and were very good techniques to get the kill easier. Faye ran over to the sheep as Colby made it's attention turn to her. She stabbed at it's flank, but it didn't seem to care much. The wool was so thick, the blade mustn't have hurt the skin.

Faye heard Colby tell her to distract the sheep. She nodded and replied, "Okay... Hey Marshy! Over here!" Faye waved her arms and slashed her sword in front of the monster's face. The sheep began to charge her, but Faye slashed at it's leg, slowing it. She dodged it's chomps at her head, and seemed to make it more mad.

Faye looked to see how Colby was doing. She hoped that the daughter of Nyx was under the sheep, close to stabbing it. That would've been what Faye was doing, but she was bait right now. The sheep bit at her shoulder, tearing her shoulder pads a little, before Faye slashed it's head away, with a quick motion. It left them both with blood on their bodies.
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: Just Slaying Some Dummies   Just Slaying Some Dummies I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 4:04 pm

Panting with heavy breathes she tried to get the blade through the wool but it took more fource then she thought it would. The extremly sharp edges of her blade cut the wool like sisscors but it took a good amont to get there. Finally it's dark blood ran from it's wound and she felt the sheep panick and start to run and buck around. Stabbing up she pierced it's heart but it desided it would keep bucking away until it died. Losing her grip she fell to the ground landed on her back.

Growling to herself her eyes flashed dark green and molding the shadow of the sheep into a dark spears she made them shoot up and prick the sheep's coat. "Hey Marshy, you need to just give up and die." She stated as the sheep collapsed with a great thud the heart finally giving out completely. She sighed and glanced down she her bare should frowning for a moment and the already on coming bruise.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Just Slaying Some Dummies   Just Slaying Some Dummies I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 6:44 pm

FAYE LYNN McJEAN
Just Slaying Some Dummies Faye
untouchable like the distant diamond sky
AND WHEN YOU’RE CLOSE I FEEL LIKE COMING UNDONE
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Faye looked at the sheep as she kept doing slashing and slicing motions, each one with years of training behind the blow. She was going to do this right, dammit. Faye's heart jumped to her chest when the sheep bleeted and shifted it's body around, obviously dieing. Her grey eyes widened and she took a step back. The monster's heart would give out soon.

Faye almost felt bad for it as she saw the color drained from it's eyes. It wasn't the animal's fault that it got captured and would be used for training, it was just how life was.

Short.

The grey-eyed girl's gaze looked to Colby as she muttered something about how the monster should just die. It did. Or it would, which was pretty much the same thing, wasn't it? Faye looked at Colby once more and nodded to herself. "So, to our next victim?" she asked softly. "That is.. if you're okay." Faye said quietly. She didn't notice the scrapes on her body, and didn't care.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
in the middle of the night when I’m in this dream
IT’S LIKE A MILLION LITTLE STARS STANDING NEXT TO ME
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just Slaying Some Dummies   Just Slaying Some Dummies I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Just Slaying Some Dummies
Page 1 of 1