Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

"Dating for Dummies" (Rhea)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Dave

Dave

"Dating for Dummies" (Rhea) Empty
PostSubject: "Dating for Dummies" (Rhea)   "Dating for Dummies" (Rhea) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2012 5:22 pm

Lycus walked into the same clearing where He and Leah meet for the first time. The sun was almost about to set, twilight just a few minutes away. He was careful this time as he set up the warning system so that nothing larger than a could get near them without his knowledge of it.

Lycus took his shirt off and muttered a few words and his pants dissolved into a pair of dark blue swim trunks. He spun around to face Leah as he fell into the creek. He raised an eyebrow and asked, "Coming?"
Back to top Go down
Rhea

Rhea

PostSubject: Re: "Dating for Dummies" (Rhea)   "Dating for Dummies" (Rhea) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2012 7:22 pm

Leah gasped as he shed his clothes for some swimming trunks. she sighed gently tugging off her blue tank top and shimmying out of her pants to produce the matching blue and white striped bikini. "Maybe I am? Maybe I'm not?"She said smiling and walking towards him. "Maybe I'll stay here in this adorable bikini."She said winking and sitting at the edge with her feet dangling in the creek in front of his face.
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

PostSubject: Re: "Dating for Dummies" (Rhea)   "Dating for Dummies" (Rhea) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2012 8:50 pm

Lycus raised a single eyebrow at her statement. "Oh really?" He asked swimming farther into the creek. He then focused his magic into his right hand, his eyes glowing, and punched the surface at an angle that sent a huge wave crashing to the shore hitting Leah and soaking her. Lycus grinned at her. "Oops, well since your soaking wet you might as well come swimming huh?" Lycus said waiting for her reaction.
Back to top Go down
Rhea

Rhea

PostSubject: Re: "Dating for Dummies" (Rhea)   "Dating for Dummies" (Rhea) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 3:32 pm

Leeland gasped water soaking through her bone. "You. Little."She dove in tackling him into the water. "Your gonna get it! You are gona get it!"She said splashing him continuously. Her blonde hair sticking to her arms as she laughed brightly. "Was that necessary if I may ask?" She asked stopping her splashing and turned on her back floating.
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

PostSubject: Re: "Dating for Dummies" (Rhea)   "Dating for Dummies" (Rhea) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 3:52 pm

Lycus smiled taking ever splash she launched at him knowing he had them coming. He out right laughed at her question. "Well, yes. I was that or drag you in which could have got you hurt on the shore." Lycus just swam around for a bit then asked. "Hey, Leah, can I ask you a question?" Hey pulled himself on to the shore. "Leah, will you go out with me?" He asked with out even wait for a response to his first question.
Back to top Go down
Rhea

Rhea

PostSubject: Re: "Dating for Dummies" (Rhea)   "Dating for Dummies" (Rhea) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 7:47 pm

Leeland looked up shocked, he was serious. Very serious. She thought for a moment before getting out of the creek and letting the last rays of sunshine dry her body as she looked up to him. "Hmmm."She said braiding her hair over her shoulder as it reached all the way down to her waist she secured it with the hair band that was on her wrist. "Yes."She said simply stepping on step closer to Lycus.
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

PostSubject: Re: "Dating for Dummies" (Rhea)   "Dating for Dummies" (Rhea) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 7:59 pm

Lycus fell back somewhat surprised that it was that easy. "I hate him." he said suddenly as he looked up at the fading light. "I really hate him. Although I have to thank him." Lycus said looking at the title of that book in his head again. Dating for Dummies Lycus sat up and looked at Leah. "So, now what?"
Back to top Go down
Rhea

Rhea

PostSubject: Re: "Dating for Dummies" (Rhea)   "Dating for Dummies" (Rhea) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 8:17 pm

"Hate who?" Leah asked smiling brightly at Lycus. She giggled lightly having some idea of to who he was talking about and couldn't help but laugh. "Now we enjoy being together as usual. She said sitting down on the ground and looking up at him. The last rays of sunshine were fading and twilight was approaching. Leeland smiled happily in her own thoughts of happiness finally happening to her. "We enjoy twilight and swimming and I'll make you listen to all my stupid questions and jokes that aren't funny."She said smiling and laughing as her body dried chilling her bones.
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

PostSubject: Re: "Dating for Dummies" (Rhea)   "Dating for Dummies" (Rhea) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 8:41 pm

"Cyrus!" Lycus snapped at the wind. "Do you know what book he dropped in my lap back at the Library? Huh? The title was 'Dating for Dummies'. I mean come on. It was his way of telling me that you like me and I should ask you out. Because that observant prick knew that I liked you to."

Lycus shifted position and laid back dropping his head into Leah's lap. he looked up at her and grinned saying "Good night." and acted like he was falling asleep, when in reality this was about when his day usually began.
Back to top Go down
Rhea

Rhea

PostSubject: Re: "Dating for Dummies" (Rhea)   "Dating for Dummies" (Rhea) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 9:22 pm

Leah collapsed into giggles at his Cyrus comment. "He was just looking out for your happiness silly!" She said in between breaths. She then smiled lightly playing with the setting sunrays making shadows on the ground. "Goodnight my butt!" She said kissing his lips softly first kiss as a couple. She thought smiling at him again. "Sleep is for the weak" Leah said giggling at him.
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

PostSubject: Re: "Dating for Dummies" (Rhea)   "Dating for Dummies" (Rhea) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 9:47 pm

Lycus laughed as he sat up. He held his hand over the ground, and quickly muttered some words. When he moved his had a single thorn-less rose was growing out of the dirt. He cut it near the roots and held it to Leah. "Since tonight is a night of firsts then let this be the first rose I give you, with a long line of others to follow." Lycus said sliding closer kissing Leah in the same way she had kissed him.
Back to top Go down
Rhea

Rhea

PostSubject: Re: "Dating for Dummies" (Rhea)   "Dating for Dummies" (Rhea) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 3:37 pm

Leah blushed deep crimson smiling like a fool. "Thank you.."She said kissing him back when he kissed her. She smiled lightly inhaling the scent and lying back in the grass. "I love this place.."She said softly brushing her hair from her eyes and noting to get her bangs cut. She laid her hands on her bare belly wondering if she should get her belly button pierced for fun. "What do you think?" Not informing him of what exactly she thought of doing.
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

PostSubject: Re: "Dating for Dummies" (Rhea)   "Dating for Dummies" (Rhea) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 3:59 pm

Lycus had shifted around and sat behind Leah, legs on either side of her, his arm wrapped around her stomach. When she asks him what he think on an unknown subject Lycus decides to play it safe. "Sure as long I don't get in trouble, or shot." Lycus said adding that last part as an after thought.
Back to top Go down
Rhea

Rhea

PostSubject: Re: "Dating for Dummies" (Rhea)   "Dating for Dummies" (Rhea) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 4:08 pm

Leah smiled looking up. "Would it look cute?" She asked thinking about it again and looking down at her stomach. She smiled lightly looking up at him "and who exactly could possibly get you shot or in trouble?" She asked smiling "I have no family if you do recall."She said a twinge of sadness entering her but shoving it off and looking at him. Pushing her legs up so she could look at her legs she nodded. "I think I will.."She said trailing off and thinking she needed to sneak off tomorrow to get the stud pierced into her naval. She looked up again at Lycus in thought. "Don't you just love this time of night?"She asked smiling gently.
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

PostSubject: Re: "Dating for Dummies" (Rhea)   "Dating for Dummies" (Rhea) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 7:17 pm

Lycus:

Lycus wrapped his arms around Leah. "Yeah," he replied to her question pertaining to that time of day. "However your wrong, I and Cyrus are now your family." As he said that line he pulled Leah closer. He and Cyrus knew the pain of losing family, the pain of watching your whole world go up in smoke. Never again. he thought. He looked at her with his best smile and asked "So, what did I just agree to?"
Back to top Go down
Rhea

Rhea

PostSubject: Re: "Dating for Dummies" (Rhea)   "Dating for Dummies" (Rhea) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 7:38 pm

Leah blushed slightly curling into his body. "Really? Family?" Thats all Leeland ever wanted really and she had that with the crazy Apollo family but this felt different. "And you agreed that I should sneak of tomorrow and get my belly button pierced! Are you gonna come too?"She asked looking up at him sweetly and innocently pinching the area that the needle would penetrate her body lightly.She giggled hysterically at the thought of pain and looked up at Lycus.
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

PostSubject: Re: "Dating for Dummies" (Rhea)   "Dating for Dummies" (Rhea) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 12:13 am

Lycus:

Lycus leaned back without letting go. He was fairly sure that he his face was, as Cyrus described it as, the perfection of stupid looks. "I agreed you should do what to your what when?" Lycus asked as he finally snapped out of it. "Uh, sure?" He said, a bit worried. He's always had issued watching people he cared for he hurt in any way. However, he knew that he was sucker for her and would do anything she asked.
Back to top Go down
Rhea

Rhea

PostSubject: Re: "Dating for Dummies" (Rhea)   "Dating for Dummies" (Rhea) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 12:10 pm

Leeland grinned at him giggling. "You agreed to come with me to get a stud pierced into my navel.Tomorrow and perfect!" She smiled at him lightly before laughing out right. "It won't hurt me you know?" She said turning and sitting on her knees to be level with his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

PostSubject: Re: "Dating for Dummies" (Rhea)   "Dating for Dummies" (Rhea) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 4:52 pm

Lycus:

Lycus sighed. "You, why is it that you talk me into weird things?" he asked. "So tomorrow you're going to have a tiny piece of metal stabbed through your belly button?" Lycus asked tickling her stomach as he did so.

"So, your future naval piercing aside. What do you want to talk about." Lycus asked putting his chin on her shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Rhea

Rhea

PostSubject: Re: "Dating for Dummies" (Rhea)   "Dating for Dummies" (Rhea) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 7:05 pm

Leah laughed as he tickled her."because I'm a weird person so talking people into weird things in easy." She said grinning and kissing him quickly. She then thought for a moment on what to talk about. "favorite childhood moment."She said quickly remembering her ow vividly. "Mine is simple really I remember running away from the orphanage...I was happy then and when the satyr helped me here I was happy..so really as soon as I left the Orphanage that was the happiest childhood memory I have." It sounded bad when it came out of her mouth like rust, she felt terrible for saying that the people that took care of her till she was 5 were part of her worst memories.
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

PostSubject: Re: "Dating for Dummies" (Rhea)   "Dating for Dummies" (Rhea) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 8:39 pm

Lycus:

Lycus thought for a second. "Well there was this one time way back when. Me and Cyrus were setting up a house for a Haunted House. We tended to be, well, creative when it came to freaking people out. We naturally had adults do all the work but we got really creative this one time because we had just been attacked by some monsters. After that night we got banned from doing the Haunted houses. Good times."
Back to top Go down
Rhea

Rhea

PostSubject: Re: "Dating for Dummies" (Rhea)   "Dating for Dummies" (Rhea) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 7:09 pm

Leeland smiled brightly at him. "You and your brother do a lot of interesting things."Leah noted to herself really but she had always wished for a brother or sister. "I wish I had somebody to grow up with..."She said trailing off curling against him again beginning to shiver as it got colder with the approaching night. "The woman at the orphanage always said that they were my family but the kids there liked to hide my things and lock me in the closet until I would cry..Pretty cruel right?"She said smiling at the thought when she should grimace.
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

PostSubject: Re: "Dating for Dummies" (Rhea)   "Dating for Dummies" (Rhea) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 7:38 pm

Lycus

Lycus hugged her closer. "Yes that is cruel. To be honest that happened to Cyrus once in school. He freaked out, went berserk and and almost blew out all four walls." Lycus said staring at the creek. "The good news is that we got out of school for over a week due to that." He finished with a huge smile. Lycus muttered a few quick words and a fire flared to life a few feet from where they sat.
Back to top Go down
Rhea

Rhea

PostSubject: Re: "Dating for Dummies" (Rhea)   "Dating for Dummies" (Rhea) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 7:46 pm

Leeland sighed contently the fire beginning to warm her already. "I hate people....They can be so cruel.."The rust taste was back in her mouth she felt terrible for saying this but it was true. People were a general bother for her and she couldn't stand how they couldn't care what happened to other people in life. "I can't believe how cruel I sound..."She trailed off feeling evil and sadistic.
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

PostSubject: Re: "Dating for Dummies" (Rhea)   "Dating for Dummies" (Rhea) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 8:03 pm

Lycus

"The cruelty lies on the side of the humans who's only wish is to destroy that which they do not understand." Lycus stared at nothing, "I have no problem being cruel to those who are the scum of the mortal world. My problem lies in that sometimes I feel like watching this world burn. I know that thinking like that is a place no godling should go, but there are times that I just can't help it."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "Dating for Dummies" (Rhea)   "Dating for Dummies" (Rhea) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

"Dating for Dummies" (Rhea)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next