Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Bored as Usual (OPEN)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

Bored as Usual (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Bored as Usual (OPEN)   Bored as Usual (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 1:37 pm

Sadie | Mimi | King

Bored as Usual (OPEN) Tumblr_lk6ss2gpD21qiih6uo1_500

Sadie sighed as she dipped her feet into the lake water. She was bored as heck. Sadie's hair cascaded down her back as she stood up. Sadie took off her shorts and top, revealing her bathing suit. Yeah yeah, Sadie knew it was only Spring. Going in this water would be death for Sadie. Water was not her thing. Sadie shook the thought away as she jumped into the water. Sadie resurfaced, shivering a tiny bit.

"Bloody hell that's cold," Sadie muttered.
Back to top Go down
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

PostSubject: Re: Bored as Usual (OPEN)   Bored as Usual (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 7:02 am

Bored as Usual (OPEN) Alexcopy
|Alex|16|Whitlock|
// Z E U S \\

It was spring and Alex was just out of things to do. She walked by the lake, clutching her camera with both hands. Maybe she'd get a good shot today. But Alex looked around and realized that there wasn't really anything out of the ordinary happening here. She sighed, still looking for something to take a picture of. There just had to be something in here...

Alex glanced at the lake, noticing a girl jumping in the water. Alex stopped in her tracks, surprised. The water was cold at this time of the year. Not as cold as winter, but still cold. Maybe the girl was a daughter of Khione. That would explain her preference for swimming in cold water. Well, she could be a daughter of Poseidon too. But then, the girl resurfaced, shivering and muttering something about the water being cold. Alex couldn't help but chuckle, and with a jolt she realized that the girl was one of her half-sisters.

Unable to stop herself, Alex walked closer to the girl and waved, smiling at her. She did recognize her from the Zeus cabin, so she was really sure that she was a sibling. Huh, Alex found it weird that she wasn't really that close to her sisters. And she had been in the camp for six years and counting.

"Hey!" she greeted, not adding a name to her greeting since Alex's memory was a bit foggy and she couldn't remember the girl's name. "Yeah, it's cold. It's like... spring."
Back to top Go down
http://phoenixsapphire.deviantart.com
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Bored as Usual (OPEN)   Bored as Usual (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 3:22 pm

Sadie looked up when a girl called her name. She wanted to groan when she saw that it was her sister Alex. It seemed that Sadie could never get peace or quiet in the Zeus cabin. A sibling always had to show up. Sadie climbed back onto the shore, deciding it was too cold to go back in anyway. Sadie raised an eyebrow.

"Hello Alex. I really didn't expect you to be here," Sadie said honestly, her England accent never fading once.
Back to top Go down
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

PostSubject: Re: Bored as Usual (OPEN)   Bored as Usual (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 3:49 am

Alex kept on smiling as the girl got out of the lake. She still hadn't remembered the girl's name. She dared not ask though--that would pretty embarrassing. Then she realized that this was her British sibling. But even with that clue, she still couldn't remember her name.

"Neither do I," Alex said, looking over her sister's soaking figure. "I didn't expect you to be... y'know, swimming. I mean, as I said, it's spring," she finished lamely, stating the obvious. She bit back a laugh.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Bored as Usual (OPEN)   Bored as Usual (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 3:17 pm

Sadie smiled back at Alex. She seemed like a cool sister. Better than Sadie's other siblings. Sadie grabbed her towel that was hanging off and tree and pulled it around herself, hoping to get dry soon.

"It's just spring. Besides, I needed to see if Posiden was up for any old tricks in the water," Sadie told Alex, a mischievous glint in her eyes. Sadie always got in trouble. Always.
Back to top Go down
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

PostSubject: Re: Bored as Usual (OPEN)   Bored as Usual (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 9:43 pm

"It's just that... it's not summer," Alex said, laughing a bit. She felt like she was making a fool of herself. In front of her sibling of all people. She drew closer to Sadie--yes, she finally remembered the name.

"What kind of tricks?" Alex asked curiously as she threw a glance at the lake.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Bored as Usual (OPEN)   Bored as Usual (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 10:23 pm

Sadie grinned at her sister. If Alex really knew he well, she would know that Sadie was always a trouble maker. Always. Sadie brushed her hair out of her eyes as they turned from blue to green then to gray.

"Posiden doesn't like me much. I always play pranks on his kids, disrespect the old seaweed," Sadie told Alex, only mentioning two things. There was a lot more and Sadie could go on forever. The water rumbled though at what Sadie said. She rolled her eyes, putting her shirt back on and throwing her hair into a messy bun, her side bangs covering her eyebrows.
Back to top Go down
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

PostSubject: Re: Bored as Usual (OPEN)   Bored as Usual (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 11:10 pm

Before Sadie spoke, Alex noticed that her eyes changed colors. "Wow! How'd you do that? Is that a daughter of Zeus thing or what? I mean, your eyes... they just..." Alex trailed off, stopping herself from rambling on and on. Then her eyes widened at what Sadie just said. Wow, this sister of hers sounded like a rebel.

"You must have a lot of guts to stand up to a god like that. I mean, Poseidon's one of the most powerful gods out there. But then, I guess it's not really that much to worry about with Zeus as your dad. I mean, if Poseidon does something bad to you, Dad won't probably like it," Alex said, slowly slipping into her talkative self.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Bored as Usual (OPEN)   Bored as Usual (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 10:10 pm

Sadie laughed lightly. I guess she also forgot that Alex was a big talker. Sadie thought for a moment about her eyes. Well, it's not like she wanted them to be that way. Sadie was just born with it.

She couldn't help but raise an eyebrow at the second thing Alex said. Sadie wasn't afraid of the gods. She knew she was damned for hell anyway.

"My eyes? Well, I guess I was just born like that. Ah, I don't care about the gods though. I'm damn for hell anyway," Sadie said with a small smile. A twig snapped behind Sadie. She turned quickly and almost wanted to kill herself. Seth. He grinned sheepishly, his green eyes sparkling and his blond hair sticking up in some parts. Sadie scowled.

"What are you doing here?" Sadie asked him angrily.

"Jezz Sads, is it that time of the month again? Because I can completely understand..."

"Go to bloody hell! Maybe your loud music blasted your brain cells!"

"And maybe your lightning bolts went through your head."

"Shut up! Go annoy someone else! I'm sure that will be happy!"

"Wow, ouch. I think that hurt. Maybe I'll just stay since you love me so much.

Sadie groaned and face-plamed.

Back to top Go down
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

PostSubject: Re: Bored as Usual (OPEN)   Bored as Usual (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 11:01 pm

Alex laughed as she watched the exchange go. They sounded like bickering siblings. She was reminded of her brother for a few moments, and chuckled even more at the thought. The boy looked rather nice though; he had some kind of mischievous aura around him. If Alex had to guess, she would say that the boy was a son of Hermes. But then, he didn't exactly look like the typical Hermes kid.

"Hi! I'm Alex," she started cheerfully, waving at the newcomer. "I'm Sadie's half-sister. I've seen you around, I think. Well anyway, you're... you're a son of Hermes, right? But you don't really look like one. Well, maybe it's because of your mortal parent or something..."
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Bored as Usual (OPEN)   Bored as Usual (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2012 4:47 pm

Seth grinned and winked at Alex. Well, that was Seth for you. Seth laughed and fixed the hat on his head before taking it off, his blond hair sticking up in every direction. He grinned as Sadie rolled her eyes at him, huffing a bit.

"I'm Seth, Seth Motega, son of Apollo Alexio," Seth teased Alex with a grin. Sadie glared at him, playing with the ends of her shirt. Seth grinned again, a mischievous glint in his eyes.

"Excuse Sadie, she's been acting like this lately. I think it's the weather,"
Seth told Alex, crossing her arms.

"It's not the weather! It's you!" Sadie yelled at Seth, her green-blue-gray eyes in a glare.
Back to top Go down
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

PostSubject: Re: Bored as Usual (OPEN)   Bored as Usual (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 2:03 am

Alex winked back at Seth. She liked to play along. "Seriously? Well, now that you've mentioned it, you do look more like an Apollo kid... But you sure you haven't got some Hermes blood in you? I mean, he might have been your great great great great grandfather or something."

Alex laughed as Sadie got all annoyed. Sadie and Seth seemed so close. Alex wished that she had somebody in camp like that too. She did have her brother, but he lived his life safely outside of camp. Alex sighed at the thought.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Bored as Usual (OPEN)   Bored as Usual (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 10:49 pm

Seth grinned as Alex winked back at him. She knew how to play the game. Sadie...knew how to loose the game. Seth's green's eyes flickered over to Sadie, who was scowling and playing with her golden ring on her finger. His expression sifted a bit as he remembered when Sadie told him her mom was an alcoholic. That was something Seth would never tell.

Back to Alex.

Seth's eyes quickly flickered over to Alex as he smiled at her. "I dont know. Maybe. I just love playing pranks on people even if they want to kill me afterwards," Seth told Alex with a small grin.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bored as Usual (OPEN)   Bored as Usual (OPEN) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bored as Usual (OPEN)
Page 1 of 1