Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

I'm Bored(Open)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Dream Big

Dream Big

I'm Bored(Open) Empty
PostSubject: I'm Bored(Open)   I'm Bored(Open) I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 8:53 pm

I'm Bored(Open) Tumblr_m27xb3wFMp1rt5hyjo1_400
Kane Denovetos Son of Ares
I walk in the cabin as I leave Melody like she said. I look at myself seeing the red mark on my face and smile. I see Lily as she climbs up behind me "Hi there!" I say to her as she gives her raccoon smile. I sit her down on my bunk looking around.Maybe I should sharpen my sword I think and think. I hope someone just comes in becasue I need to do something besides talk to Lily.

I'm Bored(Open) K4h7gh
Back to top Go down
kawaii-deathmatch

kawaii-deathmatch

I'm Bored(Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm Bored(Open)   I'm Bored(Open) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 12:55 pm

I'm Bored(Open) Tumblr_m98ancTDHY1qda6tvo1_500
Matthew Jones, Son of Ares
Matt entered the cabin, tired from training for about 3 hours. He fell onto a bed, sighing. He turned to his right, and saw one of his half-brothers. He didn't seem familiar, but he could tell he was a son of Ares. He ignored his brother, hoping he leave Matt alone. It didn't seem very likely. He seemed anxious to talk to someone. Matt could understand that. He had an annoying girl next to him. Matt couldn't stand girls. Even if they were cute. Matt turned to his back, and looked at the bunk above him.
Back to top Go down
sabrina...

sabrina...

I'm Bored(Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm Bored(Open)   I'm Bored(Open) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2013 8:15 pm

Amber walked past the Ares cabin, heading to straight to her reserved makeup table in the Aphrodite cabin.
That weird kid Matthew had just stomp in there.
Amber longed to talk to him. He seemed so sweet, but whenever she tried she felt him tugging away.
Amber could get any boy to talk to her immediately, but the fact that he just ignored her made her... mad.

"Maybe I should go talk to him in there.
Maybe I shouldn't. I do need to fix my eyeliner..." Amber thought.

It was all so confusing to be refused by him.
And she intended to find out why.
Back to top Go down
http://www.writedelight.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

I'm Bored(Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm Bored(Open)   I'm Bored(Open) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I'm Bored(Open)
Page 1 of 1