Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Just bored [open~]

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Mochi

Mochi

Just bored [open~] Empty
PostSubject: Just bored [open~]   Just bored [open~] I_icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2011 12:50 am

Raina blinked as she surveyed the camp from the hill. Nothing had changed really, but she didn't really know what to expect as she looked around. She didn't really know anybody that well- but it didn't matter. She sighed, and sat down on the grass. She pulled out her ever handy portable book of sudoku and began filling in the puzzles with her pencil.
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Experienced Poster
#Megz

Location : None of yo damn buisness....probably at a party though...

Just bored [open~] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just bored [open~]   Just bored [open~] I_icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2011 1:06 am

I sat at my tree dangling by my legs upside down on one of the branches.I noticed a girl sitting aloneplaying....Soduko?I jumped off my tree and aproached her."Hi.Im Minerva but most people call me Mini."I said nce I was close enough to her.I held out my hand for a handshake.
Back to top Go down
Mochi

Mochi

Just bored [open~] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just bored [open~]   Just bored [open~] I_icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2011 10:19 pm

Raina glanced up, a bit startled but quickly recovered and smiled.
"Hey. Nice to meet you... Mini. I'm Raina, but you can call me whatever you like." She replied, and set her sudoku down before shaking the other girl's hand.
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Experienced Poster
#Megz

Just bored [open~] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just bored [open~]   Just bored [open~] I_icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2011 10:45 pm

"Riana seems fit.So are you new at camp or did you just get back?"I asked her sitting down in the gras.I twirled my dagger inbetween my fingers enjoying the memorable rythm.
Back to top Go down
Mochi

Mochi

Just bored [open~] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just bored [open~]   Just bored [open~] I_icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2011 10:54 pm

She sat next to her and glanced as she twirled the dagger between her fingers. She hoped the girl wouldn't accidentally drop it and stab her or something. But she knew it'd never happen.
"I'm just returning," Raina replied and smiled. "I don't really know many people here though. How long have you been here?" She asked, looking at the other.
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Experienced Poster
#Megz

Just bored [open~] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just bored [open~]   Just bored [open~] I_icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2011 11:09 pm

"Ive been here for afew months now.You really missed out.There was another battle,a dance at the beach,and a really big capture the flag game."I said counting of the events on my fingers.I looked around the hill enjoying the view.
Back to top Go down
Mochi

Mochi

Just bored [open~] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just bored [open~]   Just bored [open~] I_icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2011 11:13 pm

"Wow," Raina murmured, "I have missed a lot. But now I can catch up with all the other events that are gonna come up." She smiled and looked around as well. "So how's camp for you? Does it already feel like home to you?"
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Experienced Poster
#Megz

Just bored [open~] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just bored [open~]   Just bored [open~] I_icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2011 11:19 pm

"Camp feels...fine I geuss.Made a lot of new freinds.It dosent really feel like home though.Theres just so much going on that I cant really find my place."I said in a faraway voice.
Back to top Go down
Mochi

Mochi

Just bored [open~] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just bored [open~]   Just bored [open~] I_icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2011 11:56 pm

"Yeah, I get what you mean." She smiled and nodded understandingly. "I felt that way too. Don't worry though. At least you have friends, having friends makes everything easier."
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Experienced Poster
#Megz

Just bored [open~] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just bored [open~]   Just bored [open~] I_icon_minitimeFri May 20, 2011 12:17 am

I chukled."Quite the opposite actually.Im torn between either fighting alongside my mom or fighting alongside my freinds."I said fingering my necklaceses charm.It was shaped like Hecates symbol of power."My moms Hecate.Whos your godly parent?"I asked her streching out my legs.
Back to top Go down
Mochi

Mochi

Just bored [open~] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just bored [open~]   Just bored [open~] I_icon_minitimeFri May 20, 2011 12:30 am

"Oh I see now! If I ever fight, it's usually alongside friends." Raina said, "My godly parent? My father is Dionysus." She played with the ring on her finger, a gift that her mother got from her father but later had given to her.
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Experienced Poster
#Megz

Just bored [open~] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just bored [open~]   Just bored [open~] I_icon_minitimeFri May 20, 2011 7:56 am

I sighed"Thats cool.I havent really seen Mr.D around much though."I said switching my dager from one hand to another and contunuing its twirling."So where do you caome from?Im from New Orleans."I said smiling slightly.
Back to top Go down
Banana
Banana

Just bored [open~] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just bored [open~]   Just bored [open~] I_icon_minitimeFri May 20, 2011 8:28 am

“Art Has Different Perspectives, Depending On Who Make Them.”

c||h||a||s||e||||t||h||e||s||u||s

the Dionysus girl painted with differently.

k||i||a||r||a
the Alter personality next door.

-o-o-o-o-o-o-

Chase dropped down from a tree. Obviously, she wasn't exactly standing guard very well. Wearing a big, boy's blue shirt, and faded jeans with her worn out converses, she looked just about normal. Too bad too, cause she'd seemed to be someone she's not. Usually, in these cool days, she'd be wearing something like mittens, jackets or even a scarf, whatever her hands reaches out the first thing in the morning. But it looked like the first thing she reached out was someone's shirt. And from the wrinkled mess, it looked like it was fresh either. But eh, clothes are clothes right? Her sketchpad, filled with these life like sketches laid with her on the grassy hill of camp. Talk about distracted. She was obviously letting her attention get distracted with her art works. Again.

Well, as it turned out, she wasn't the only soul that thought of the hill as a proper place to hang out. 'Cause several meters to her left, two people sat on the top of the hill. Cooly, or at least she tried to, she walked closer and tried hard not to scare them. Again.

"Hey there." she said, her soft soprano voice filled with happiness. She brushed her dirty, charcoal stained hand on her jeans and offered her hand to them. "I'm Chase, local daughter of Dionysus." she smiled at both of them. Gee, as long as Kiara won't appear, she was good. She could even make friends without scaring them. When Kiara first came into her life, everything went crazy, weird and even her friends started to drift apart. But as she accepted her, everything went back to normal. Or as normal as 'normal' could ever be.

Kiara started to stir in the back of her head. And Chase had to wrestle her dominance over the controls of her body. She tried hard to, but maybe her smile faltered a bit sometime. But still, she had power enough to retain the control over her alter personality.
Back to top Go down
Mochi

Mochi

Just bored [open~] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just bored [open~]   Just bored [open~] I_icon_minitimeFri May 20, 2011 9:55 am

"New Orleans? That's a cool place, from what I've heard. I'm from Chicago." She replied, hoping that the girl was just as good with her dagger in her other hand, she didn't want a mishap to happen. She glanced up when a girl approached them and introduced herself.
"Hello Chase." Raina smiled and took her hand, shaking it. "I'm Raina, also a daughter of Dionysus. It's nice to meet you."
Back to top Go down
Banana
Banana

Just bored [open~] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just bored [open~]   Just bored [open~] I_icon_minitimeFri May 20, 2011 12:12 pm

k||i||a||r||a

-o-o-o-o-o-o-

She smiled at her half sibling. "Hey, I haven't seen you for a while. Are you new?"[color=#99CC99] she asked her. Chase was already an old camper, but she didn't know everyone. Only some of them stuck to her mind. "How about you? Sorry, but I may have met both of you, but you know, I wouldn't remember."] she apologized ahead. Stupid disorder. Stupid Kiara. Just then, her alter personality growled and Chase took everything back.
Back to top Go down
Mochi

Mochi

Just bored [open~] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just bored [open~]   Just bored [open~] I_icon_minitimeFri May 20, 2011 7:01 pm

She shook her head. "No, I've been here for about 3 years... I guess just a bit anti-social. I don't really know that many people here, but I guess I'm off to a good start." She smiled and glanced around. "No it's fine. I understand.. I forget too sometimes."
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Experienced Poster
#Megz

Just bored [open~] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just bored [open~]   Just bored [open~] I_icon_minitimeFri May 20, 2011 8:07 pm

"Hi.Ive been here for afew months.Im Minerva but most people call me mini."I said holding out my hand for a handshake.Chase seemed nice.My eyes turned indigo as I tried to read her aura.Strange.It was as if she had.....two.
Back to top Go down
Banana
Banana

Just bored [open~] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just bored [open~]   Just bored [open~] I_icon_minitimeSat May 21, 2011 12:41 am

k||i||a||r||a

-o-o-o-o-o-o-

[color=#0033CC]"Heya Mini." she smiled at the girl. Well, at least they were also old timers, maybe something they could relate to. "So, what did you guys talk about while I inturrupted the conversation?"[/b] she asked them, sitting by the two other campers, her legs were in indian form, and she cocked her head to the side. Rudely for that matter Kiara added snidely at the back of her mind.

Last edited by Snook'ems on Sat May 21, 2011 1:39 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mochi

Mochi

Just bored [open~] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just bored [open~]   Just bored [open~] I_icon_minitimeSat May 21, 2011 1:04 am

She shrugged. "I guess you can say me and Mini just met. We were talking about where we were from, and all that. Just things to get to know each other well. So where are you from?" Raina asked, smiling a bit and glancing at the two people next to her.
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Experienced Poster
#Megz

Just bored [open~] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just bored [open~]   Just bored [open~] I_icon_minitimeSat May 21, 2011 7:33 pm

I nodded in agrement with her ansewr.I was still a little fazed by her two arua but if she wasnt gonna mention it I wasnt.I switched my dager to my other hand,dager still in motion.
Back to top Go down
Mochi

Mochi

Just bored [open~] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just bored [open~]   Just bored [open~] I_icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 1:49 am

"You're scaring me with that dagger!" Raina exclaimed, she couldn't stand the thought about the risk of that stabbing her. "Sorry.. Just.. I'm kinda afraid it'll stab me or something.." She apologized hastily.
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Experienced Poster
#Megz

Just bored [open~] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just bored [open~]   Just bored [open~] I_icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 1:54 am

I laughed."Its okay.Most people are anyways.I just kinda have a thing about twirling deadly objects."I said smiling."Im actually preety good at it though.Ive been the Mardi Gras batton twirler for afew years now."I said.To support my claim I threw the dagger into the air with a flick of my wrist and caught it by the tip of the blade five inched from her face.
Back to top Go down
SeaSeaweedbrain

SeaSeaweedbrain

Just bored [open~] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just bored [open~]   Just bored [open~] I_icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 2:05 am

Paster had been training the whole day. She was planning to go to the hill and relax to get things out of her mind. On her way there she saw two girls. She didn't know what to say but then she said "Hi, i'm Paster Chase from the Athena cabin."
Back to top Go down
Mochi

Mochi

Just bored [open~] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just bored [open~]   Just bored [open~] I_icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 2:08 am

Raina's eyes widened and she nearly jumped, scared. "Wow... Let's hope what you say is true. I would never have that kind of skill.." She was still somewhat recovering from that stunt Mini pulled. "Just.. Don't ever do that to me ever again.. Scares me!" Raina heard someone else, and turned around, smiling. "Hey. Nice to meet you. I'm Raina Lee, from the Dionysus cabin."
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Experienced Poster
#Megz

Just bored [open~] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just bored [open~]   Just bored [open~] I_icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 2:12 am

"I promise to never do that to you again.Cross my heart and hope to die."I said making an 'X' over my heart.I turned and smiled at the newcomer."'ello Paster.Im Minerva but you can call me Mini.Im a daughter of Hecate."I said waving a hello.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Just bored [open~] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just bored [open~]   Just bored [open~] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Just bored [open~]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: