Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Athena Christmas Tree

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
moon
Elite Writer
moon

Athena Christmas Tree Empty
PostSubject: Athena Christmas Tree   Athena Christmas Tree I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 3:19 pm

Athena Christmas Tree Fayegf
FAYE~LYNN~McJEAN
Athena Cabin Leader

Untouchable like a distant
diamond sky
I'm reaching up and I just
can't tell you why
I'm
caught up in you, I'm caught up in you

Faye had just finished setting up the tree. It still needed to have ornaments on it, but the base was up. golden lights and tinsel also covered the tree. Faye had set out two big boxes of ornaments that the cabin could use to decorate the tree. She would've put it up sooner, but she was busy. Taking care of an entire cabin was some work. Faye sighed and grabbed a step ladder. She had the star in her hand. Faye could tell the star was old and fragile, so she was careful. She set it on the top of the tree with a grin on her face. Faye backed up, making sure the tree wouldn't collapse on her. It didn't, and she stepped down. She didn't mean to brag, but it looked really nice.

Faye smiled and set up a folding table. She put the two boxes full of ornaments on it slowly. Faye ran into her room to get paper and a pen. She came back out with a small sign telling the campers to put up the bulbs if they wanted to. Faye had to go to teach the younger demigods, so she would leave decorating to the cabin.

She also had another trick up her sleeve. Faye had gotten sweatshirts for all the Athena campers. It was her treat to the cabin. They were royal blue hoodies with lacing. On the front they read, "Athena Cabin, 2011." with an owl on the front. They sweatshirts also had writing on the back. On the back it said, "Leave no one behind.". Faye set a third box down, containing the sweatshirts.
Spoiler:
Untouchable burning brighter than the sun
And when you're close I feel like coming
undone.
Back to top Go down
Beanie
If you can't have Scott McCall, why bother?
Beanie

PostSubject: Re: Athena Christmas Tree   Athena Christmas Tree I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 25, 2011 12:08 pm

Lyra Wolfe|11|Athena
They will see us waving from such great
Heights, 'come down now,' they'll say...

"Oh, Faye. These are fantastic!" I lift up a sweatshirt, and hold it up to my torso. "Where did you get these?" Perfect to wear at home. But not in school. "Are we having cabin vs. cabin sleding races this year?" I ask.

But everything looks perfect from far away,
'come down now,' but we'll stay...
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Athena Christmas Tree   Athena Christmas Tree I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 3:03 pm

FAYE~LYNN~McJEAN[/color=white]
Faye smiled, it was nice at least someone liked the gift. She looked out the window, almost igorning the younger girl's question."What? Oh, I don't know." she said pursing her lips. "I'll have to ask." Faye told Lyra. She smiled, seeing Lyra and the sweatshirt. It made her realize how a simple thing can make someone so happy.
[/color]
Back to top Go down
Beanie
Beanie

PostSubject: Re: Athena Christmas Tree   Athena Christmas Tree I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 3:11 pm

Lyra|11|Athena
"Oh. It was a lot of fun last year. What are you doing for christmas?" Lyra asked, trying to make conversation with her sister.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Athena Christmas Tree   Athena Christmas Tree I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 3:17 pm

FAYE~LYNN~McJEAN
Faye shrugged. "Not much, just staying here." she replied looking at the tree. " I do have to look for my little brother, Carter, he was supposed to arrive a month ago." Faye said frowning. "I'm starting to worry." she said softly.
Back to top Go down
Beanie
Beanie

PostSubject: Re: Athena Christmas Tree   Athena Christmas Tree I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 3:40 pm

Lyra|11|Athena
"Oh. Is he a little boy? about 6? I think I saw him hanging out with Quell this morning." I said, trying to be helpful.

Carter McJean|5|Athena

If you wake up and don't want to smile,
if it takes just a little while...
"Faaayyee!" I shout, running into Faye, and giving her a enormous hug. I streech her name out, so it sounds like it's a billion silibles. "Look what Quell gave me!" I say, holding up my hand to reveal the small, firery car that previously had been my half-brothers.

Open your eyes and look at the day,
you'll see things in a different way...

Last edited by Fine Now I'm Bean Again on Tue Dec 27, 2011 7:57 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Athena Christmas Tree   Athena Christmas Tree I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 4:15 pm

FAYE~LYNN~McJEAN
Faye nodded and her face lit up in a smile. So he was here! "Thanks, Lyra." she said placing a hand on the girl's shoulder. Faye heard her name and spun around, seeing Carter run to her. She hugged him and picked him up, spinning him around. "Oh Carter! What a cool car! You haven't been bugging Quell have you?" Faye asked, setting the boy down. She was grinning.
Back to top Go down
MichioShirota

MichioShirota

PostSubject: Re: Athena Christmas Tree   Athena Christmas Tree I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 6:02 am

Kiyo Makaveli |14| Athena

Kiyo stepped into the cabin, brushing snow out of his hair. He looked over at the tree and beamed. He has always thought Faye to be an awesome Cabin Leader. He saw the box of sweatshirts and smiled. "Are those for everyone?" he asked excitedly.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Athena Christmas Tree   Athena Christmas Tree I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 8:00 am

FAYE~LYNN~McJEAN
Faye looked up and saw Kiyo. She hadn't seen Kiyo in forever, so she had a natural reaction. " KIYO!" Faye yelled, clobbering him in a hug. Then she regained her senses and smiled softly at him. "Yeah, there's one for everyone, which includes you." Faye told him
Back to top Go down
Imani

Imani

PostSubject: Re: Athena Christmas Tree   Athena Christmas Tree I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 12:01 am

Athena Christmas Tree 6a00e54ecc66978833014e8815ae36970d-800wi

I walked into the cabin after watching my owl Hoot fly over camp and chasing after him. I saw a christmas tree and ran in. "FAYE! These sweaters are so pretty!!" I said with a big smile on my face. I was 5 after all..
Back to top Go down
MichioShirota

MichioShirota

PostSubject: Re: Athena Christmas Tree   Athena Christmas Tree I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 4:16 pm

Kiyo Makaveli |14 | Athena

Kiyo hugged Faye back happily. He had missed her. "You're a great Cabin Leader, Faye!" he exclaimed. He eagerly grabbed a sweater and put it on over his T-Shirt.
"Lookin' good" he said teasingly, then he glanced over at Lydia and smiled.
"Yes, they are pretty awesome, huh?"
Back to top Go down
Beanie
Beanie

PostSubject: Re: Athena Christmas Tree   Athena Christmas Tree I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 12:55 pm

"And my sister made them!" Carter said proudly. He glanced over at the other five year old. "I'm Carter. Who are you?"

Lyra ignored her half siblings and turned to face Faye. "Can you help me?" She asked. "There is this test to get into a school called Hunter and I need to study. Its really hard math, like 8th grade level."
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Athena Christmas Tree   Athena Christmas Tree I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 1:03 pm

FAYE~LYNN~McJEAN
Faye smiled and patted Carter's head. " Play nice Carter." she instructed. Faye looked over at her other sister, Lyra and smiled. "Of course I can help you. Meet me at the library and I can get some math books." she said with a grin. Faye loved doing math, back when she was little, it was her best subject.
Back to top Go down
Beanie
Beanie

PostSubject: Re: Athena Christmas Tree   Athena Christmas Tree I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 5:16 pm

Do you want me to start a topic in the library?
"Thanks Faye. Your a lifesaver." Lyra smiled and turned to watch Carter aproch Lydia. "Do you want to play?" He asked Lydia
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Athena Christmas Tree   Athena Christmas Tree I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 5:40 pm

~I'm on it :) ~
Back to top Go down
Imani

Imani

PostSubject: Re: Athena Christmas Tree   Athena Christmas Tree I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 10:21 pm

"I'm Lydia by the way and who are you?" Lydia asked the other five year old.
Back to top Go down
Beanie
Beanie

PostSubject: Re: Athena Christmas Tree   Athena Christmas Tree I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 6:45 pm

Carter looked at his elder sister, only to realize that she was gone. He glanced around the room, but no sign of Faye. "I'm Carter. And my big sister is the cabin leader!" Carter lifted his head up as a indication of pride.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Athena Christmas Tree   Athena Christmas Tree I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Athena Christmas Tree
Page 1 of 1