Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Christmas Tree, Oh Christmas Tree!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Bella•Hades•Daughter

Bella•Hades•Daughter

Christmas Tree, Oh Christmas Tree!! Empty
PostSubject: Christmas Tree, Oh Christmas Tree!!   Christmas Tree, Oh Christmas Tree!! I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 5:13 pm

After she unpacked her bag, Rosie gathered a few ornaments and made her way towards the Christmas Tree Patch. Even though she wasn't cabin leader, Rose loved to decorate Christmas trees. As she waled, she sang. "Do you remember me? I sat upon your knee. I wrote to you, with childhood fantacies~" After a few verses of the song, she made it to the Christmas Tree Patch. She picked out a small tree, since she didn't have many ornaments. "No more lives torn apart. That wars were never start~" She started signing the chorus by the time she was placing the first ornament on. Since she was daughter of Apollo, most of the ornaments were song/music based. "And everyone would have a friend. That time would heal all hearts!~"
Back to top Go down

Christmas Tree, Oh Christmas Tree!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: