Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Hermes Christmas Tree

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

Hermes Christmas Tree Empty
PostSubject: Hermes Christmas Tree   Hermes Christmas Tree I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 4:44 pm

Hermes Christmas Tree Tumblr_luzu16G2be1r4e7hgo1_500

As soon as you walk into the Hermes cabin, you'll see that the entire living room is decorated in garlands, lights, tinsel, and all Christmas colors. Bright, red and gold bulbs hang from the garlands and white candles sit up the fire place. Along the mantel of the fireplace hang nineteen stockings, for each Hermes camper. Though it's a lot crammed onto one fireplace, it has still managed to look nice. Each stocking has the campers' names on it. Vinnie took the time to hand write them all on there. Inside of the fireplace burns a bright, warm fire giving the room a cozy feel. Along the wall by the door where you first come in sits a large, dark brown, oak coat rack with coats piled on it. Next to the coat rack sits a fold-up table with a dark green table cloth on it and a big, silver cocoa machine on it. The cocoa machines works all day, everyday, even at four in the morning it gives you cocoa. On the opposite side of the soft golden room sits the Christmas tree. It's a smaller tree, but the star on top still touches the ceiling. Red and gold are the chosen colors for the tree this year, and sphere and cone shaped decorations dangle from the tree's branches. Around the tree's base is a white blanket that looks almost like snow. All the chairs and couches have been moved to the other side of the room to display this wonderful scene.

Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

Hermes Christmas Tree Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hermes Christmas Tree   Hermes Christmas Tree I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2012 10:10 pm

Vinnie suddenly showed up, lugging a huge box of something. He tossed the box onto the ground where it landed with a thud and he stuck two fingers into his mouth and whistled. The whistle was meant to grab the attention of all the cabin six-ers and he shouted, "Hey, losers, I got you all something for Christmas. You're welcome." Vinnie nudged the box with his toe for his siblings to look through. In the box were Hermes pants! Each pair of sweatpants had a golden pair of wings printed on the ankle and 'HERMES' printed in block, collegiate print down the side of the leg. "Once again, you're welcome. You can find your size listed on the handy little chart I printed up for you and taped to the side of the box. Don't worry, I double checked all the sizes. All the pants are in there."
Back to top Go down

Hermes Christmas Tree
Page 1 of 1