Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Lots an lots of climbing

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

Lots an lots of climbing Empty
PostSubject: Lots an lots of climbing   Lots an lots of climbing I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 4:24 pm

I walk over to the climbing wall and wait for people to come.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lots an lots of climbing   Lots an lots of climbing I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 4:25 pm

"Hey Cadil What are you up to?" I asked
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lots an lots of climbing   Lots an lots of climbing I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 4:26 pm

I walk over and see two girls I don't know standing there. "Hey," I say. "I'm Alessia, daughter of Hestia. How 'bout you?"
Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

PostSubject: Re: Lots an lots of climbing   Lots an lots of climbing I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 4:28 pm

"Hi, Ellen. I hope Cali comes. Hi." I say Alessia.
I walk over looking for Cali. "Oh, hi Cadil. Hi Alessia. My names Selene."
Back to top Go down
maddie ☹
Grammar Police
maddie ☹

PostSubject: Re: Lots an lots of climbing   Lots an lots of climbing I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 4:29 pm

I walk over. "Oh great. People." I mumble. "Hi." I say.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lots an lots of climbing   Lots an lots of climbing I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 4:29 pm

Hi Alessia I'm Ellen of Hecate I say holding out my hand to shake.
Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

PostSubject: Re: Lots an lots of climbing   Lots an lots of climbing I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 4:30 pm

"I'm Cadil, Duaghter of Hecate." I say to Alessia.
"Hi." I say to the other girls.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lots an lots of climbing   Lots an lots of climbing I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 4:31 pm

"Whoa, a lot of names!" I say, laughing. "So, are you guys here to socialize or to climb? I hold the camp record time right now, and I intend to keep it that way." I smile.
Back to top Go down
maddie ☹
Grammar Police
maddie ☹

PostSubject: Re: Lots an lots of climbing   Lots an lots of climbing I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 4:33 pm

"I'm Alice." I don't shake her hand. "Sure." I say and hook on a rope.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lots an lots of climbing   Lots an lots of climbing I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 4:35 pm

"Hey, Alice! Race you to the top!" I shout and start scrambling up the wall.
Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

PostSubject: Re: Lots an lots of climbing   Lots an lots of climbing I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 4:36 pm

I hooked myself on and scurried up. "Hey Alessia. I bet I can beat you." I say
I do the same as Selene and speed up. "Wanna fight later?" I shouted to anyone in particular.
Back to top Go down
maddie ☹
Grammar Police
maddie ☹

PostSubject: Re: Lots an lots of climbing   Lots an lots of climbing I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 4:38 pm

I start climbing, I suppose I am fast.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lots an lots of climbing   Lots an lots of climbing I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 4:38 pm

"Uh huh, sure," I say, and put my hand on a lava covored piece. "You're forgetting my mom is Hestia. Goddess of the hearth? I'm immune to the fire. Any piece is a good piece for me when you hit lava patches."
Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

PostSubject: Re: Lots an lots of climbing   Lots an lots of climbing I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 4:41 pm

I passed Cadil up, and got hit by lava. Didn't do any harm. " I love being immune to- EARTHQUAKE!" I yelled.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lots an lots of climbing   Lots an lots of climbing I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 4:44 pm

I scurry past the earthquake area with only a quick stumble. This has been my favorite activity since I arrived at camp so I've kind of gotten used to everything the wall has to give. I swat away at a snake and reach the top. "Ha! Told you I was a good at this! Good thing, too, otherwise I would be a total loss in the athletics department."
Back to top Go down
Yume
Experienced Poster
Yume

PostSubject: Re: Lots an lots of climbing   Lots an lots of climbing I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 4:45 pm

I arrive, having nothing to do today. I see a bunch of people.
Back to top Go down
http://patmol-the-dalek.tumblr.com
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

PostSubject: Re: Lots an lots of climbing   Lots an lots of climbing I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 4:47 pm

I got to the top right after Alessia. "I love our powers."
I got hit bye the earthquake and fell next to Alice.
Back to top Go down
Yume
Experienced Poster
Yume

PostSubject: Re: Lots an lots of climbing   Lots an lots of climbing I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 4:48 pm

I see a girl who just fell. I wonder if she's ok. I walk toward them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lots an lots of climbing   Lots an lots of climbing I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 4:49 pm

"Aren't they great? The only thing that sucks about it is the weakness to water. There are many times I wish I could swim without passing out, you know? Even just get into a water balloon or water gun fight." I sigh and sit on the grass.
Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

PostSubject: Re: Lots an lots of climbing   Lots an lots of climbing I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 4:51 pm

I look at my ankle and laugh. "No biggy." I rubbed my ankle and yelled, "HEAL!"
I sit with her. "Every time I swim, bubbles form around me and I sizzle." I laughed.
Back to top Go down
Yume
Experienced Poster
Yume

PostSubject: Re: Lots an lots of climbing   Lots an lots of climbing I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 4:52 pm

I was shy, now... didn't know what to do, or say. « well, just say something easy, you idiot!» I told myself " Hello..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lots an lots of climbing   Lots an lots of climbing I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 4:54 pm

"I can't swim at all. I'm especially sensitive to it because of an...accident that happened a while back. No water for Alessia!" I say, semi-angrily while I yank a clump of grass out of the ground. I set it on fire using a small flame I produce with my fingers.
Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

PostSubject: Re: Lots an lots of climbing   Lots an lots of climbing I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 4:55 pm

I looked down. "Hi." I said. I finally got to the top and I jumped down. I looked at the girl.
"Hi." I said."Why what happened?" I asked Alessia
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lots an lots of climbing   Lots an lots of climbing I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 4:57 pm

Oh, gods, why did I bring that up? "I'd rather not talk about it, sorry. Usually I'm very open but I don't tell anyone about this. It's not just you. You're my half sister, so I trust you more than other demigods. But I just don't like talking about it."
Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

PostSubject: Re: Lots an lots of climbing   Lots an lots of climbing I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 5:00 pm

"It's fine. I'm a little secretive also." I smile. I start thinking.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lots an lots of climbing   Lots an lots of climbing I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lots an lots of climbing
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next