Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Helping Alexander, he seems to need lots of help xD

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lovetoreadandproudofit

Helping Alexander, he seems to need lots of help xD Empty
PostSubject: Helping Alexander, he seems to need lots of help xD   Helping Alexander, he seems to need lots of help xD I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 2:46 pm

I laid his body in the bed. I grabbed the cantine of nectar I had on the bed side stand and poured some into his mouth. I had tears streaming down my face as I said a prayer over his body to dad. I hoped it would work.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Helping Alexander, he seems to need lots of help xD   Helping Alexander, he seems to need lots of help xD I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 2:51 pm

(White=Hades)

I made my way to Hades.

"Bring me back!! I have to get back to Faye and Ameila!!" I yelled at him.

I blasted him back, pathetic. "You think you can challenge me?" I said floating down to the small Demi God.

Heh..

Back to top Go down
Lovetoreadandproudofit

PostSubject: Re: Helping Alexander, he seems to need lots of help xD   Helping Alexander, he seems to need lots of help xD I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 2:54 pm

I cried over his body, as if willing him to come back. I knew it wouldn't do any good if he was already in the underworld, but, it was worth a shot.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Helping Alexander, he seems to need lots of help xD   Helping Alexander, he seems to need lots of help xD I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 2:57 pm

I tried to slice him, Hades grabbed my scythe and hit me with his fist.

Heh... "You think you can kill me?" I said.
Back to top Go down
Lovetoreadandproudofit

PostSubject: Re: Helping Alexander, he seems to need lots of help xD   Helping Alexander, he seems to need lots of help xD I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 3:06 pm

I laid my head on his chest and fell asleep. In the dream, I saw him, facing of hades. My body was seemingly frozen and I wanted to shout. But I couldn't it was like I was trapped in Jell-o.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Helping Alexander, he seems to need lots of help xD   Helping Alexander, he seems to need lots of help xD I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 4:01 pm

I got up and had an idea, I jumped to a pole and let down a chai, several cinder blocks fell upon him. He was trapped. I ran and jumped into a portal to go back into my body...
Back to top Go down
Lovetoreadandproudofit

PostSubject: Re: Helping Alexander, he seems to need lots of help xD   Helping Alexander, he seems to need lots of help xD I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 4:02 pm

I smiled when I saw him escape, but unfortuanately I was still here. And Hades wrath was about to be turned on me. I had to wake up, I just had to!
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Helping Alexander, he seems to need lots of help xD   Helping Alexander, he seems to need lots of help xD I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 4:06 pm

I woke up and did something sorta stupid... I punched her to get her to wake up...

Ouch...
Back to top Go down
Lovetoreadandproudofit

PostSubject: Re: Helping Alexander, he seems to need lots of help xD   Helping Alexander, he seems to need lots of help xD I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 4:09 pm

"OUCH! WHAT THE HADES WAS THAT FOR?!?" I shouted rubbing my arm. I was happy to be out of the dream but I had assumed that the whole reunion thing would be a little be nicer than this.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Helping Alexander, he seems to need lots of help xD   Helping Alexander, he seems to need lots of help xD I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 4:11 pm

I laughed and kissed her. I am ALIVE!! I beat Hades!!!
Back to top Go down
Lovetoreadandproudofit

PostSubject: Re: Helping Alexander, he seems to need lots of help xD   Helping Alexander, he seems to need lots of help xD I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 4:15 pm

"Glad your alive, I thought I lost you." I said. I could feel a happy aura coming off of him. It made me happy, except for the whole pain in the arm thing.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Helping Alexander, he seems to need lots of help xD   Helping Alexander, he seems to need lots of help xD I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 4:16 pm

"I THOUGHT I WAS DEAD!! THEN I BEAT HADES!!!! I CAN'T BELIEVE I WON!!!!!," I yelled in happiness!!!
Back to top Go down
Lovetoreadandproudofit

PostSubject: Re: Helping Alexander, he seems to need lots of help xD   Helping Alexander, he seems to need lots of help xD I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 4:17 pm

"Good Job." I said, then pulled him for a kiss. A smirk was plastered on my face. I don't think I've been more happy!
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Helping Alexander, he seems to need lots of help xD   Helping Alexander, he seems to need lots of help xD I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 4:19 pm

I was so happy, I can't even tell you...
Back to top Go down
Lovetoreadandproudofit

PostSubject: Re: Helping Alexander, he seems to need lots of help xD   Helping Alexander, he seems to need lots of help xD I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 4:20 pm

I pulled away. "Thanks for saving me." I said, laying beside him on the bed, smiling at him.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Helping Alexander, he seems to need lots of help xD   Helping Alexander, he seems to need lots of help xD I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 4:24 pm

I just smiled.... I loved this.
Back to top Go down
Lovetoreadandproudofit

PostSubject: Re: Helping Alexander, he seems to need lots of help xD   Helping Alexander, he seems to need lots of help xD I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 4:25 pm

"I'm sleepy, but afraid." I whispered, nudging myself next to him on the small bed.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Helping Alexander, he seems to need lots of help xD   Helping Alexander, he seems to need lots of help xD I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 4:28 pm

I smiled and hugged her. What if Hades comes to get me?
Back to top Go down
Lovetoreadandproudofit

PostSubject: Re: Helping Alexander, he seems to need lots of help xD   Helping Alexander, he seems to need lots of help xD I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 11:47 pm

"The best way to get back at some one, is to hurt something they love." I said, remembering what a child of Athena said to me once. I shivered involuntarily.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Helping Alexander, he seems to need lots of help xD   Helping Alexander, he seems to need lots of help xD I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 7:28 pm

"You-you love me?" I asked with hope in my heart and a glint in my eye.
Back to top Go down
Lovetoreadandproudofit

PostSubject: Re: Helping Alexander, he seems to need lots of help xD   Helping Alexander, he seems to need lots of help xD I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 9:38 pm

"Maybe." I said looking down. I felt my cheeks flame instant red. I looked around the dark room, thankful no one could see me.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Helping Alexander, he seems to need lots of help xD   Helping Alexander, he seems to need lots of help xD I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 10:32 pm

"Love you too...," I said to her.

I kissed her and closed my eyes... loving all of this.
Back to top Go down
Lovetoreadandproudofit

PostSubject: Re: Helping Alexander, he seems to need lots of help xD   Helping Alexander, he seems to need lots of help xD I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 10:38 pm

I heard a familiar scream, Haylee! I jumped out of bed and raced towards the door. I needed to save my friend. (He better follow her.) Just saying.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Helping Alexander, he seems to need lots of help xD   Helping Alexander, he seems to need lots of help xD I_icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 1:19 pm

"Hey Ameila, we can't do this anymore, I'm... breaking up with you.. I'm sorry," I said to Ameila.

I walked away.
Back to top Go down
Lovetoreadandproudofit

PostSubject: Re: Helping Alexander, he seems to need lots of help xD   Helping Alexander, he seems to need lots of help xD I_icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 1:26 pm

"Alex. You've made an enemy. The next time we cross paths, I shall not spare thee my bow. Be aware of that." I showed after him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Helping Alexander, he seems to need lots of help xD   Helping Alexander, he seems to need lots of help xD I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Helping Alexander, he seems to need lots of help xD
Page 1 of 1