Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Helping Alexander #2. (Now more Serious).

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sammeh

Sammeh

Helping Alexander #2. (Now more Serious). Empty
PostSubject: Helping Alexander #2. (Now more Serious).   Helping Alexander #2. (Now more Serious). I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 9:56 pm

I could only see Faye in my dreams, kissing her and never letting go. I felt a thump and a noise...
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Helping Alexander #2. (Now more Serious).   Helping Alexander #2. (Now more Serious). I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 9:58 pm

Faye had sat by his bed all night, she was tired and still crying. Some people suggested she went to bed, but Faye didn't dare leave. If he woke up, she wanted to be the first thing that he would see.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Helping Alexander #2. (Now more Serious).   Helping Alexander #2. (Now more Serious). I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 10:00 pm

My eyes slowly opened. It was midnight. I saw Faye, I want to hold her tight and never let go. I rocketed upward and leaned in for a long kiss.

I love her so much...
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Helping Alexander #2. (Now more Serious).   Helping Alexander #2. (Now more Serious). I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 7:38 am

Faye saw him open his eyes, he was alive! Faye kissed him for a second then pulled away. "You need your rest Alex." she said stubbornly. Resting did not include kissing her as sad as that was. Faye wanted to just talk to him, sadly so far she hadn't. "Have you been with any other girls since you got here?" she asked. If he had, and wasn't over the girl... that would be bad.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Helping Alexander #2. (Now more Serious).   Helping Alexander #2. (Now more Serious). I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 1:05 pm

"I was with one... Her name was Ameila Rochester. She was cute and all but she agreed with me on everything, I just couldn't do it anymore. I can tell your wondering if I got over her, yeah I did, I did after I met you. You were dazzling, an amazing fighter, and you were a daughter of Athena, you could challenge me on anything. I hope its always that way," I said, coughing a lot.

"Tell me two things, is this Elysium, no one can survive Titus' blade, I'm pretty sure I can't... Did you kill Titus, if so, then, good for you. If I'm alive then, I'm probably dieing... I don't want to,I just want to stay with my friends, my family.... you,"

I smiled...
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Helping Alexander #2. (Now more Serious).   Helping Alexander #2. (Now more Serious). I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 9:34 pm

Faye shook her head. "You're alive Alex this is real, I'm real see?" she said offering her hands for him to feel. "And um you killed titus, so to speak. You kept going, and i think you're gonna live." Faye added smiling. It was good to have Alex back.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Helping Alexander #2. (Now more Serious).   Helping Alexander #2. (Now more Serious). I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 9:37 pm

I touched her hands. I'm alive... I'M ALIVE!!!!
"I'm gonna live... how bout that? I love you Faye, even if you don't I do. Heh, suck that Titus..."
I said closing my eyes.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Helping Alexander #2. (Now more Serious).   Helping Alexander #2. (Now more Serious). I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 9:40 pm

Faye smiled. "Yes after scaring the heck out of me for the last few hours, I love you too." she said feeling as if a weight was off her shoulders. " You know that you're gonna be in here for a while right?" she asked.

Last edited by Moon on Sun Apr 24, 2011 9:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Helping Alexander #2. (Now more Serious).   Helping Alexander #2. (Now more Serious). I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 9:44 pm

"No kidding, I lived... I can't believe it... No one has ever done that before, surviving Titus' blade. You know he'll come back stronger than ever. I'll still be there to beat him.

Every.

Damn.

Time...,"
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Helping Alexander #2. (Now more Serious).   Helping Alexander #2. (Now more Serious). I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 9:46 pm

Faye laughed. " Slow down hot stuff! First you might wanna recover." she joked. Faye liked that about Alex, he would never back down from anything.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Helping Alexander #2. (Now more Serious).   Helping Alexander #2. (Now more Serious). I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 9:49 pm

I laughed.

"You don't understand Faye, he has an Army and he has declared war on CHB. I saw it in my dream. He's gonna come back, and I will defeat him. I'll train you to help me kill him, first thing tomorrow morning," I said.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Helping Alexander #2. (Now more Serious).   Helping Alexander #2. (Now more Serious). I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 9:51 pm

Faye smirked. "Can you even walk?" she asked. The problem Alex brought forth was true, they would need to train. Faye need to make sure he was okay first. She didn't want him to get hurt again, like that was going to happen.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Helping Alexander #2. (Now more Serious).   Helping Alexander #2. (Now more Serious). I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 9:59 pm

"Please, I have defeated Hades himself... Of course I can walk," I said.

(If you wanna see that go look at Helping Alexander, He seems to need a lot of help XD)
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Helping Alexander #2. (Now more Serious).   Helping Alexander #2. (Now more Serious). I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 10:01 pm

Faye smiled. "Alright then." she said yanking Alex up. In her defense he said he could walk. She smiled. "Ready?"
(Whoa whoa whoa. He kissed Amelia too? Stick to one girl man!!!)
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Helping Alexander #2. (Now more Serious).   Helping Alexander #2. (Now more Serious). I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 10:04 pm

"Ready," I said.

I teleported my axe and armor to me while walking to the Arena.

(You make the topic)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Helping Alexander #2. (Now more Serious).   Helping Alexander #2. (Now more Serious). I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Helping Alexander #2. (Now more Serious).
Page 1 of 1