Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Helping Alexander.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Sammeh

Sammeh

Helping Alexander. Empty
PostSubject: Helping Alexander.   Helping Alexander. I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 12:29 am

I felt myself rocking around, and then layed down, My eyes sprung open. I saw a girl, she smiled at me, and told me verything was going to be alright, and for a healer, man, was she pretty.
Back to top Go down
Lovetoreadandproudofit

Helping Alexander. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Helping Alexander.   Helping Alexander. I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 12:32 am

I smiled as his eyes opened. "Took a beating there." I said simply, he was sort of cute, Black hair, tanned, defanatly what Charlotte would have classified as hot. My heart clenched remembering the girls at the private school.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

Helping Alexander. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Helping Alexander.   Helping Alexander. I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 7:51 pm

"No kidding, I thought I was dead, thanks...,"

My heart was pounding at a hundred beats per second, I never got to talk to a pretty girl like this for so long, frankly, not ever. I was so busy training that I never learned how to... I hope she doesn't think I'm a dork...
Back to top Go down
Lovetoreadandproudofit

Helping Alexander. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Helping Alexander.   Helping Alexander. I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 10:00 pm

"No problem, Nothing a daughter of Apollo can't do!" I said smiling. He had a sheen of sweat on his forehead. I wondered what he thought of me, cute? Nah, I was thinking like a daughter of Aphrodite, no one could ever think of me that way.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

Helping Alexander. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Helping Alexander.   Helping Alexander. I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 10:13 pm

She told me to hold still while she bandaged me up.
"Hey, uhh... I heard the dance was cool, do you wanna check it out?"

My hear pounded so fast I almost couldn't hear...
Back to top Go down
Lovetoreadandproudofit

Helping Alexander. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Helping Alexander.   Helping Alexander. I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 10:20 pm

The dance? I thought, my forehead crinkling. "Maybe after you drink a little nectar." I said pouring a canteen full of it and offering it to him, my hand slightly shaking.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

Helping Alexander. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Helping Alexander.   Helping Alexander. I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 10:23 pm

"I can't drink anymore, I might burn up into ash...,"

She's saying no... I'm such an idiot, a girl like that going for a boy like me?.... I'm an idiot...
Back to top Go down
Lovetoreadandproudofit

Helping Alexander. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Helping Alexander.   Helping Alexander. I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 10:38 pm

"Okay, you sure you can walk?" I asked standing up and offering my hand to help him up, no way was I turning down this offer!
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

Helping Alexander. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Helping Alexander.   Helping Alexander. I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 10:43 pm

What just happened?....

DId a girl say yes? I'm completely unattractive...

I grabbed the hand an pulled myself up. I almost pulled her down.

"I'm a son of Ares... Of course I can walk," I said smiling weirdly...
Back to top Go down
Lovetoreadandproudofit

Helping Alexander. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Helping Alexander.   Helping Alexander. I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 11:01 pm

I laced my arm underneath his elbow for support. "Just in case" I said smiling. This was all new to me, I'd never even thought of this, and with and Ares boy, no way! If I'd told myself a year ago that I'd be going to the big camp dance with a son of Ares, I would have scoffed and had been like 'No way in Hades!' but here I was.
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

Helping Alexander. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Helping Alexander.   Helping Alexander. I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 8:11 pm

(Awe. ((I had to comment)) Apollo and Ares kids work pretty well sometimes)
Back to top Go down
https://twitter.com/ColberstheSheep
Sponsored content

Helping Alexander. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Helping Alexander.   Helping Alexander. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Helping Alexander.
Page 1 of 1