Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Carys' hunks <3

Go down 
+4
Banana
Skye
dean
General Carys
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
General Carys

General Carys

Carys' hunks <3 Empty
PostSubject: Carys' hunks <3   Carys' hunks <3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2011 10:48 am

Introduction

Hello everyone,

Most of you will know my boyfriend and Jaydi's daddy, Maximilian (Dean on here, which I will have a discussion about with him). Well, I'm the mother of Jaydi and I finally decided to join, I've made posts and characters for poor Maximilian when I got bored and he was too busy and he thought it was time for me to get my own account! So of course being the amazing girlfriend I am, I obliged. These characters will all be male, I do adore playing men, they can be oh-so-sexy.

Last edited by Carys: Goddess of Dance on Tue Dec 13, 2011 3:26 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
General Carys

General Carys

Carys' hunks <3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Carys' hunks <3   Carys' hunks <3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2011 10:57 am

Carys' hunks <3 1z23au1

Carys' hunks <3 Basics-1

n a m e --- Chase Christian Archibald

n i c k n a m e ’ s --- None.
    n i c k n a m e ’ s o f a n c i e n t --- Death's Creation

i m m o r t a l p a r e n t --- Thanatos, personification of Death

d a t e o f b i r t h --- (15)/january/1994

c a b i n --- hera cabin.

m y s i d e --- neutral

w e a p o n s ---

o sword ::
    Death's Creation carries a sword with the mark of Death. It shimmers with a grey slithering smoke when it's in Chase's hands and he uses it. Its a beautiful sword made out of platinum casing with a centre of celestrial bronze so it's affective to mortals and monsters. The hilt is made out of matte steel and a simple gorgeous 'D' that stands for death. Its the only weapon that is carried by Chase.

p o w e r ’ s ---
      o sensing and helping death ::
      Chase can sense when someone's life thread is going to be cut soon or is getting cut. He can see a gorgeous ice-coloured aura forming around the person who is dying or will soon. He can help releasing the soul of the person to stream-line their application with his father and Hades. He could also chain certain monsters to Tartarus for an extra couple of centuries if he feels the need.

o soul-travelling ::
      Chase can choose to soul-travel when he is sleeping, he can wish himself anywhere but only to people he has met and are not fully gods, he can then observe them, for example he can keep an eye on his enemies to make sure that he isn't plotting to kill Chase and other things.

Carys' hunks <3 LOOKS

p l a y b y --- random model

h e i g h t --- 6'4''

w e i g h t --- 80lbs

b a s i c ---
        Chase is quite tall, standing at 6’4”. He doesn’t weight much, only one hundred and forty five pounds. He is quite skinny and lean, with some muscle tone to him. One would define him as proud, as he always stands tall, never slouching over. He tans decently, but usually ends up getting burnt first before the burn turns into a tan.

His brown eyes have a cold haze in them. He will catch your gaze and you will find yourself turning away quickly. A stare down you won't win from Chase, he will force you to look away. That cold haze has been there from birth and will never go away, it can be broken at times for a special person but he will regain it quickly, he doesn't need to think about it but it always seems to return.

His curls are easily controlled, they fall perfectly so they don't annoy him in the face, he washes then and showers and wets them but they always go back the same way in the end. It may take a while but it'll happen in the end.

On a lazy day you’ll find Chase in a sweater and jeans, but that’s usually on a day where he doesn’t plan to leave the cabin when it’s the holidays. All the other days, well he usually where’s a nice polo shirt, and a pair of nice, trendy jeans. He tries his best with his hair, but honestly his hair has a mind of his own. You’ll also usually see him wearing black and grey colours.

Carys' hunks <3 Nature

l i k e s ---

o women
        o blondes
        o death
        o blood
        o playing guitar
        o chaos

s t r e n g t h s ---

o flirting
        o getting what he wants
        o being gorgeous

d i s l i k e s ---

o happiness
        o love
        o films
        o sitting down

w e a k n e s s e s ---

o being ordered around
        o temper
        o mean
        o ruthless

w a n t s ---
      o power
      o money
      o immortality

f e a r s ---
      o death for himself, he is Death's Creation, he thinks he's immortal
      o the wrath of a goddess *cough*Persephone*cough*

p e r s o n a l i t y ---

In Chase's mind, he is special. He was brought up to act special, was expected to be special. He’s no pushover nor does he let anyone try to bully him. He stands up for himself, and those close to him often enough. Chase is ambitious, striving to be the best that he can be and to get what he wants. He has his goal set to where he wants to end up, and he isn’t going to let anyone stop him. Deep down he is also romantic, but no one has ever seen this side of him, as he’s never let anyone get close to him enough since he hasn’t really deemed anyone worthy enough to be with him. But he has many romantic plans for the one he wants to be with once he finds her.

Chase is also very defensive, say the wrong thing and expect him to retaliate and defend himself, and those he considers be close friends. But he is also one to lose his temper quickly, pulling out his sword and shouting a genuine threat.

He also has a mask on him, one that he’s kept on him ever since he was little. He’s a bit afraid to get too close with anyone and often wonders if perhaps those he call his “friends” would really like the true him. The true him that wants to meet his father’s side of the family, but he’s never told anyone this, not even his best friend. The part in him that wants to perhaps find someone he could trust enough to say that really he isn’t special, nor does he want to be of the power type. But instead he keeps the mask on as if he was a power judge; perhaps someday someone will unmask him?

Being intelligent comes naturally to him, at least when it comes to fighting, and anything about death. Put any other problem in front of him, he will back away and run.

Carys' hunks <3 History

f a m i l y ---

o Richard Archibald, 43 years old, lawyer, step-father
        o Augustine Archibald, 39 years old, CEO of HSBC, mother

h i s t o r y ---
        Chase was born on a winter evening in the middle of January and was the only child of 'Richard' (of course it wasn't Richard but his step-father didn't need to know that) and Augustine. The Marth family had been known to be wealthy, and thus Chase grew up to be a bit spoiled seeing to be the only child, Richard and Augustine saw no harm in it. However, he wasn’t completely spoiled. Sure his parents bought him most of the toys he wanted, but often enough there were times they refused to buy something for him, and usually with a good reason whether Chase agreed or not. So one would say that he threw quite a bit of temper tantrums when he was younger, but soon enough he grew out of that stage once he was at Camp Half-Blood.

CHB, the place he had been looking forward to ever since he first did his bit of magic of seeing his grandma die, Of course he got some cookies in the end that day, so proud that their son was special, even though his mother told Richard that he was special and he caused this his father was still proud of his son that he could see Death! Richard thinks that Chase, until this day, is at a boarding school for special children.

But now onto CHB. Chase was the type of kid that you saw walking down to the Arena, standing tall as if he owned it. He was never one to let other’s bully him around, and he never let on that he was afraid of his own death. Chase was quite favored by his maternal grandparents when he was younger, often getting things sent to him during his first year at CHB as he was the first of his mother’s side to go to a 'boarding school'. He was also the first on his father’s side, but the family never visited his father’s side as his father had felt that his father was wrong for marrying a some-one so rich and spoiled getting rid of their innocence in their family.

(c) copyright to my darling, Dean (Maximilian).

Last edited by Carys on Fri Dec 09, 2011 11:57 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
General Carys

General Carys

Carys' hunks <3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Carys' hunks <3   Carys' hunks <3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2011 10:58 am

Chase Archibald

Dibsed: Yes, by Guitar Girl.
Relationship: Single
Theme Song: Still to be decided.
Favourite Saying: "Walk it off..."
Threads:

Last edited by Carys: Goddess of Dance on Sun Dec 11, 2011 11:38 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
General Carys

General Carys

Carys' hunks <3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Carys' hunks <3   Carys' hunks <3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2011 10:59 am

Carys' hunks <3 Dom002
thanks for the graphics maximilian!

Carys' hunks <3 Basics-1

n a m e --- Dominic Walker

n i c k n a m e ’ s --- Dom (d-oh-m).
    n i c k n a m e ’ s o f a n c i e n t --- Light Bringer

i m m o r t a l p a r e n t --- Apollo, God of Light.

d a t e o f b i r t h --- (21)/december/1994

c a b i n --- apollo cabin

m y s i d e --- neutral

w e a p o n s ---

o archery ::
    Dominic is very good with bows and arrows. He loves then, he has several bows and many many arrows. They're all white coloured and on his bows his name - Dominic - is engraved. His favourite bow and most likely the best was one gifted from nymphs to him because they'd been in such awe when they saw him preform his amazing talents.

o dagger ::
    Also he possesses a 9'' dagger that he keeps in the waistband of his pants, if someone was to attack him up close they would find εκδίκηση stuck in their chest, or in English, Vengeance, made by the former Master Crafter of Hephaestus. Its blade is like normally made of celestrial bronze but mixed with steel so it can be used on mortals too so he is always safe. The edges are skirted with diamonds so the sword is even sharper and more dangerous.

p o w e r ’ s ---
      o bringing light ::
      Dom can preform avery unusual gift, he can talk to crystals and other things that reflect light and bring light forwards from them, like mirrors and glass, they speak to him and call him Light Bringer, sometimes when it's dark he will ask for them to shine and they surround him with brilliant white light to make him look almost immortal filled with the raw power of the crystal and everything else. Sometimes when he touches his dagger the diamond edges light up from the adrenaline pulsing through Dominic.

o archery ::
      Like most Apollo children, Dominic is very talented with archery, he can hit a target from meter away with deadly precision. He'll notch his arrow, tense the line and let go, the arrow would whistle through the air and embed itself in the target's chest or where ever Dom might've been aiming at.

Carys' hunks <3 LOOKS

h e i g h t --- 6'1''

w e i g h t --- 90lbs

b a s i c ---
        Dominic is very tall with broad shoulders, big hands, muscular chest, athletic legs and large feet. He has thick dark hair, fair skin and grey eyes with characteristic green sparkle. His dark eyebrows points the focus on his eyes which you will notice are grey surrounded by a small green colour – it makes them a bit hazel, but not quite. They are often cold to look directly into. Not because Dominic is a cold person, but he does not express his feelings very often. They are never smiling. They are rather sad than happy. If you are lucky to see them smile, it is a genuine and a deserved one; otherwise they look either deep in thought, cold and distant. Dominic's face round to look at and bearded. He has a straight normal-sized nose and a small mouth with well-formed lips. His cheekbones are high and give him a Nordic look. His sharp chin forms a dimple and overshadows his strong and muscular neck. Dominic is not really considered big. He is a tall man, but he is far away from being one of the tallest. His body forms a tall shape with long arms, legs and fingers. His skin is very pale, however it darkens quickly in the summer, and does not suffer from severe sunburn like you would expect. His chest is filled with scratches and so are his arms. His hands are rough and have burn marks from his regular fights with Hephaestus Children.

Dominic dresses simple but with amazing taste, his clothes are always flattering to his body and always fit around perfectly. Mostly his t-shirts are v-necks with the three buttons. Typical English shirts basically, with either shorts or jeans that are skinny but not girl-like skinny so they do give some form of his legs but not too much. He'll be wearing a cardigan/jacket a lot and with simple sneakers even though he seems to have many different sneakers. He'll have a belt to keep his belt chained to just below his waist to show off his fabulous Calvin Klein underwear.

Carys' hunks <3 Nature

l i k e s ---

o winter
        o snowboarding
        o snow
        o girls
        o heart-breaking
        o music

s t r e n g t h s ---

o winter sports
        o bravery
        o leadership
        o dreaming
        o competitive
        o agility

d i s l i k e s ---

o summer
        o the sun (the irony)
        o water
        o piano's

w e a k n e s s e s ---

o summer sports
        o temper
        o patronizing
        o depressed
        o egoistic
        o impatient

w a n t s ---
      o money
      o fame
      o immortality
      (its the same for all my power-hungry boys)

f e a r s ---
      o death
      o gods and their grudges

Dominic is a winter child. That is what his parents call him. He has experienced the hardest winter England had in many years. Even though he had only been one year old at that time, they tend to say that he is a real winter kid because he had seen how hard the winters can get in the north. As a contrast, his sister is a summer child. She was born in the long-summer and has not yet seen a harsh winter. As she is good at any sports you can do during the summer (ironic, don’t you think?), Dominic is very fond of winter sports. He enjoys snowboarding most of all, and often dislikes too much warmth. His favourite time of the year is winter, and every summer he is looking forward to when the trees turn red and the sky darkens.

Dominic is considered very brave among his friends. Not only because he has a very dangerous profession, but also he does not hesitate with applying for the dangerous tasks the camp wants them to do with monsters. He often enjoys the adrenaline rush he gets from being around monsters who are being protective over their eggs and children or aggressive male monsters. Secretly, the man has learned to be brave because of the glory that comes afterwards. He loves to be the centre of the attention and what he enjoys the most, is to be admired by everyone.

Another big flaw of Dominic’s is that he has a very weird relationship to most women. Even his sister. He cannot seem to find himself a girlfriend. He has had a few flings of course and a couple of longer relationships, but he had never been able to settle down with one woman. You cannot particularly call him a ladies’ man. He just loves killing monsters way more than he loves women, and most girls get offended by that. They don’t want to get beaten by a monster -unless you're mortal and it seems to be another 'woman'. The only woman who Dominic seems to be able to keep close to him, is his sister. Actually, he seems rather cruel to her because of his intimidating personality. He patronizes her a lot, and he often feels that he needs to guide her (because he is very naïve) despite her 26 years. He had always been the younger brother who had taken care of his older sister. Or so he thinks.

Another flaw he has, is his big temper. He is just as fiery as the monsters he works with, and his temper fits to a young male dragonae. He is very hot headed, and is easily angered. Just a small correction he does not expect, or a small word that does not sit well with him can make his eyes “glow” and his glare almost pierce through flesh. He tends to yell a lot at people when he gets angry, and it is not a rare thing for him to get into fights. It if funny though, because he does not appear as a violent man when you meet him at first. Actually he seems rather peaceful and shy, but behind that façade hides a fireball.
        Dominic likes to be the centre of attention, and he likes to be the one to take decisions. He enjoys being the leader of every situation, and even though he does not talk much when he meets new people; he still tries to be the one to be mostly in control. He wants people to follow him and his point of view at things. He hates being wrong and he hates discussions. He hates losing in games and is often very competitive. He wants to be best at everything, though it is very rare that someone is that. Losing a game is for example what can make his temper heat up.

The fiery temper the young man has, also makes him very impatient. He does not like to wait on things, and most of the times he wants to act here and now. Sometimes his actions become irrational because he does not think them through. Luckily there has been some times where a few of his small group of friends had stopped him before he could do anything else. The young man seems to live in his own dream world where he is the leader. He seems rather shy and distant to people who meet him for the first time, and it usually takes a few hours for him to relax in front of new people. Not because he dislikes meeting them. He just tends to get bored easily and needs a reason to find their company interesting.

Carys' hunks <3 History

f a m i l y ---

o Ryan Walker, 53 years old, judge, step-father
        o Marjorie Walker, 43 years old, stay-at-home-mum, mother.
        o Charlie Walker, 26 years old, lawyer, sister

h i s t o r y ---
        Dominic’s mother and father has the typical Harry Potter love story going on. They met when they both were in school, and as many of their classmates, they got the same job as well. They started out as good friends and it was first after graduation their friendship turned into romance. But it was not surprising though. The two of them have been in love with each other for some years before that, they have just not dared to tell it to one another – afraid of ruining their friendship. Their love turned out to be simple and very easy. None of them had to sacrifice anything because they had the same job, the same workplace and they lived in the same town, in the same block with apartments. The two youngsters just had to move in together and make a living for themselves without any support from their parents anymore.

They had a child, Charlie, their little girl to who Majorie gave birth when she was only 17, I guess she wasn't planned but they were still happy with their gorgeous little girl. For 10 years nothing else came, they wanted another child but Marjorie just couldn't get pregnant from Ryan any longer. Then she met a golden man, someone so gorgeous who flirted with her and teased even though she wasn't model-pretty and he was. She fell for him and they made love. She was with child not soon after the 3-month-long affair, she never told Ryan who's it really was and swore it was his. The actual father -the golden one- was Apollo, one of the Divine Twins.

As Dominic grew up Apollo visited once to tell Marjorie what he was and what must happen with Dominic. Thats when the family collapsed. Dominic kept everyone together but in the rash decision of Marjorie she created a new bank-account with a credit card and filled it with tons of money. She gave it to him with a filled suitcase and got him in his car when he was 15, he was allowed to drive until 20.00 at night without a supervisor but being an influential family his mother called for an escort, soon next to the Porsche GT3 stood a Mustang from the Police Department with a demi-god as driver. They set off quickly, swerving and making way from Uptown New York to CHB. Thats the last time in the last 2 that Dominic saw his mother, step-father and sister.

Last edited by Carys: Goddess of Dance on Tue Dec 13, 2011 11:53 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
General Carys

General Carys

Carys' hunks <3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Carys' hunks <3   Carys' hunks <3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2011 10:59 am

Dominic Walker

Dibsed: Yes, by Skye
Favourite Saying: "Alright then mate..."
Threads:

Last edited by Carys: Goddess of Dance on Wed Dec 14, 2011 12:48 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
General Carys

General Carys

Carys' hunks <3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Carys' hunks <3   Carys' hunks <3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2011 11:00 am

Carys' hunks <3 Top6

Carys' hunks <3 Basics-1

n a m e --- Ulf Valdison

n i c k n a m e ’ s o f a n c i e n t ---

i m m o r t a l p a r e n t --- Cheimon, Goddess of Winter and Ice.

d a t e o f b i r t h --- (1)/january/2002

c a b i n --- hera cabin though would be more comfortable in Khione's Cabin.

m y s i d e --- neutral

w e a p o n s ---

Ulf doesn't possess any weapons, he is skilled with a dagger that he takes from the arena or gets from someone else. He also uses ice as a weapons if necessary. He also has his sling-shot that he is extremely talented with and uses very often.

p o w e r ’ s ---
      o uncontrollable ice manipulation ::
      When Ulf gets scared or angry ice will form to protect him or help him. The air will go cold and thick and ice'll form over the water. If he is afraid the ice'll shoot up forming a wall or icicles to protect him from anything harmful. If he is angered or in need of a weapons, the I'll shape itself into any type of defense or offending weapon.

Carys' hunks <3 LOOKS

h e i g h t --- 5foot

w e i g h t --- 52.9lbs (24kg)

b a s i c ---
        Ulf has big brown eyes with long black eyelashes that surround them. These eyes makes him look a bit sad, and the characteristic pouting mouth only makes it worse. His lips are fine and well-shaped. They are soft and dark pink. His skin is pale and with freckles around his nose. These freckles get more noticeable during summer, while his pale skin remains the same colour. His hair is brown, however in sunlight it may appear auburn to some. It is also very long compared to what you are used to see, but that is perhaps the general style of the Icelandic families. Ulf has not yet reached full grown height. He is after all only nine years old, and at this time the girls are taller than him or at least just as tall. He appears very small in most eyes. He is also slender to look at and his voice is light.

Ulf is a boy who is always on the move. He likes to run around and play, climb and shoot stuff with his sling shooter. His clothes therefore have to be practical. He rarely wears jeans because they are too heavy, but some of the lighter leather armour are quite good for his adventures. He likes natural colours, and of course dislikes colours like pink and red, they are girlish colours. Just like the rest of his family, he has cloaks with fur on the shoulders during winters. It is specially made woollen cloaks so you can keep the warmth all the way up north. It is probably the biggest characteristic about his clothes. He has also inherited some of his brother’s old shirts, that are still not ruined, and his old pants. His mother also either makes him some tunics, or buys clothes for him and sends it to her son with a package. However he does not care about his dressing style. He is an 9 year old boy for crying out loud.

Carys' hunks <3 Nature

l i k e s ---

o Cold
        o Snow
        o Iceland
        o His father
        o Someone who'll be his big sister

s t r e n g t h s ---

o Brave
        o Stands up for his friends
        o Good climber and sling shooter
        o Adventurous
        o Thoughtful
        o Does not give up
        o Compassionate
        o Loves animals
        o Charismatic
        o Learning new things

d i s l i k e s ---

o warmth
        o spring and summer
        o hatred and anger
        o being crowded

w e a k n e s s e s ---

o Tends to be late for appointments
        o Does not take some classes seriously
        o Does not care much for the rules
        o Homesick
        o Has a big temper
        o Is bad at English (see personality and history)
        o Gets often in trouble because he is adventurous and a rule breaker.
        o Gets easily upset (because of his temper)
        o Is not a leader (see personality)
        o When girls want to hold hands (disgusting)

w a n t s ---
      o to live in Iceland again.
      o to have a big sister
      o winter everyday.

f e a r s ---
      o summer
      o his powers

The boy is a hobby maniac. He changes them as his underwear, but there is one hobby that seems to stick. That is sling shooting. Forget anything like swords – sling shooting is the thing for him. He always carries around with his sling (often in the back pocket of his pants) and he is pretty good at hitting something with it now. He has been practising for long on first trees, then cans, then actual birds until his father hit him on his head with a book. Baldur (his brother) has also often yelled at the boy and even taken it away from him just because he was aiming after a bird. It has been hard for Ulf to grow up in a family like that, since he saw himself more as a hunter than a protector of the animals. He did not admire his father for being a doctor, he admired his grandfather for being a bear hunter. Though besides in his family, the boy is quite popular because of this and he has many guy friends who want to learn how to shoot with such funny primitive things.

Ulf cannot sit still. He is new at a magical camp, so of course it has to be explored. He is always on the move when he is not doing classes in CHB. Ulf loves to explore the corridors in the woods where the trees part, the secret rooms and things in CHB. He even tried to go out into the forbidden areas of camp, but he got caught every time. He is a bit calmer when he is back home with familiar surroundings. Yes, he plays a lot outside – building houses and acting like a woodsman, but despite of that he is not much adventurous, unless something interesting comes up. For example there was one day where he and his friends went off to explore the sharp and dangerous cliffs by the sea. It had not been hard to get Ulf to agree to go along – it was a forbidden area for him, because if he fell down from them, then he would most likely be crushed. The boy likes to disobey his parent's rules and he cannot help to feel like that towards the camp rules as well – but more of that later.

Ulf is considered very brave by his friends at CHB. Not because he is adventurous, but because he dares trying new things and dares to break the camp rules if he wants to do something fun. Of course, he does not break the important rules that will get him in huge trouble, but of course… Who knows Mr. D’s view on the rules and what expels a boy and not. Ulf is a very good climber and he loves heights. He is often seen on some roof at CHB, sitting and watching the ground. However despite how much he actually likes height and air, he is not good with flying. He has tried it before but flying has never been his thing to do. He wants to explore the castle on the ground, or at least where he has something steady to hold onto; whether it is a wall, a roof or the soft grass.

Ulf is a good and loyal friend to the ones that are close to him. He will do anything for them, and he would probably die for them. He stands up for himself and chooses his best friends with a very critical eye, but once you get close to the boy, he is very trustworthy – despite the times where he says that “it is not dangerous” where it usually really is. He does not really seem to have a sense for real danger – yet. The boy is good at making friends – also across the houses. He is open and friendly. He sometimes talk a lot, and is sometimes so quiet that it feels like something is wrong. But his mood changes quickly like that. Most of the time it is because of nothing at all, and you should just let him be. Other times it is because of his wild temper.

Ulf is a boy that has a strong heart. He is brave and when he feels like he is failing at something, he does not give up until the problem is fixed. He has a big sense of living, and he knows (deep inside) that it is those people who dare to fight and who do not give up, who will live a happy life and who will get most out of it. He is one of those people fore sure. Ulf is not a quitter, which can also make him rather competitive in sports and studies. However students aren’t something he takes very seriously – especially those he does not see any use for in his future – archery for example. It is quite sad, because it is a mandatory course which is very important at CHB, and the boy disrespects it. Pegasi Riding is another thing he does not respect much.

Despite him practising sling shooting on animals, he still loves them though. His parents and siblings are doctors and his grandparents are bear hunters. He grew up among people who take care of many creatures very seriously. They even have a pet each. His brother has a dire wolf, his father has a raven and now Ulf got a white lion from his mother to protect him as well for his birthday. It is a big white lion, which he calls Ghost, he somtimes when tired, sits on Ghost's back who takes him anywhere then. He also enjoys being around animals and likes their simple natural life. He loves how they adapt to the environment – something humans have never been good at. They always make the environment adapting to them. Ulf also believes that animals can understand what he is saying, and he also believes that some magical creatures (that are considered fairy tale creatures – even by demi-gods) exist.

It is quite odd. I have mentioned that he is a brave boy who dares to stand up for himself and speak up his mind. He has many friends who like him and he is not afraid of trying something new, but the boy isn’t a leader. Not that he likes to follow another person, but he just never takes up the leader role in a group. He is of course the one who dares to speak up if something does not fit well with him; however he lets the other person do the hard work. Perhaps he is too quiet to become a leader, or perhaps he just does not want to. He is one of those people who do not need a leader to lead him, he can do it himself, however he never takes the leading role when we are talking about groups. I think that he is quite a loner when it comes to that. He would rather do everything himself.

Since the young boy only moved to New York this May, he is not good at English. He often forgets the most complicated words, and his grammar is not the best of a kind. In the beginning his brother read his assignments and corrected grammar and language, however since he is a dead now, Ulf is on his own. His language may seem rather grey and without any details, but that is simply because of lack of words. However being young and having a brother who was fairly good at English, he learned very fast, and that has not prevented him from meeting new people and gaining new friends. The more he talks, and the more time he spends with his new friends, the better he gets at talking. He may stutter at times – especially when he gets excited or nervous. That never happens if he speaks on his native tongue – Icelandic, but no one at camp understands it. Or at least not what he knows of. That challenge forces him to learn how to speak properly.

Secretly, Ulf is rather homesick. He misses his father and grandparents, and even though everything at Camp is new and exciting – like an adventure, he still thinks that family comes first. He has realised how much his parents had meant for him when he had lived at home with them, and he has realised how much he loves all of them. He rarely cries anymore, but that happens. And it often happens from either happiness, frustration or because he is homesick. It helps a little that his brother works at Hogwarts and that his father is not far away, but what he misses the most, is his whole family being together – and living together. He cannot wait for every vacation to go home and visit Iceland and his father and grandparents.

That was a very sad paragraph about Ulf’s homesickness, and I will not end the description with some sad information about the boy. Instead I want to tell you about another quality of his. He tends to get in trouble quite often – probably because he likes to break rules. And also because he is so adventurous. He has often trouble and he is the one who never gets any points for his cabin – he always gets them trouble. Ulf is also late quite often. Not for meetings with his friends of course, but for classes. Just a bad habit he has to change.

Carys' hunks <3 History

f a m i l y ---

o Valdi Valdison, doctor, 46 years old, father
        o Baldur Valdison, doctor, 26 years old, brother, deceased.
        o Grandma Valdison, bear huntress, 86, grandmother
        o Grandfather Valdison, bear hunter, 89, grandfather

h i s t o r y ---
        Ulf was born in Iceland in 2002 near Vestmannaeyjar. It was the first day of 2002 that he was born on. It was the middle of the winter in Iceland and as his mother was experiencing contractions it became one of the worst winters every, the winds were hard and cold. The snow kept falling and every drop of water froze over.

He grew up with his grandparents since his father was always very busy. He loved the tales the old pair had to tell. He listened for hours and was taught how to shoot and kill bears from an early age. Age 6 to be precise until his father found out. Monsters were starting to notice the young boy and Valdi send away his son, Baldur with Ulf to New York to protect the child.

They fled Iceland and went to Long Island as fast as they could, before Baldur was gone from Ulf to save himself he was killed by a monster that had chased them since Iceland. It was horrible and scarred Ulf deeply causing him to cry often when thinking about his first day. He doesn't like being alone with his thoughts because then he is consumed by grief and bad memories.

p e t s --- Ulf has a great white male lion that his mother gifted him on his father's behalf to protect him in New York. His father had a big price to pay for this, the death of his other son. This was the payment Cheimon required to make the plea happen. Without telling Valdi she went ahead and gifted her son with the lion he calls Ghost.

Last edited by Carys on Sun Dec 11, 2011 4:59 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
General Carys

General Carys

Carys' hunks <3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Carys' hunks <3   Carys' hunks <3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2011 11:00 am

Ulf Valdison

Dibsed: No, not dibsable
Favourite Saying: "Hello!"
Threads:

Last edited by Carys: Goddess of Dance on Wed Dec 14, 2011 12:49 am; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
General Carys

General Carys

Carys' hunks <3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Carys' hunks <3   Carys' hunks <3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2011 11:01 am

Carys' hunks <3 Pimproflepictureqg9

Carys' hunks <3 Basics-1

n a m e --- Pim Timmy Keedle

n i c k n a m e ’ s o f a n c i e n t --- Word Binder

i m m o r t a l p a r e n t --- Horkos, God of Oaths

d a t e o f b i r t h --- (7)/may/1994

c a b i n --- hera cabin

m y s i d e --- neutral

w e a p o n s ---

p o w e r ’ s ---
      o oath binding ::
      Anyone who makes an oath, promise or anything else around Pim is bound to his word automatically. They have no choice and if they break their oath and become waerlaga, a Warlock, they are punished by extreme things until they do as they promised. People tend to stick to easily fulfilled oaths instead of unrealistic one because they will have to make it come true.

Carys' hunks <3 LOOKS

p l a y b y --- mathias laurisden

h e i g h t --- 5'11''

w e i g h t --- 87lbs

b a s i c ---
        Pim is pretty much Fragile in one word. His tall gangly form expounds his gentle nature which has seeped beyond his personality boundaries. He stands at an average 5ft 11in. but he's very slim and gangly looking. His eyes are a bright blue, and his face is pale, with caramel colored brown hair. Usually his face seems to be permanently imprinted with a tiny little smile that is immediately contagious. It's not very often that you'll see him frown, and if you do, then it's probably something extremely wrong or dangerous. He doesn't frown or get upset lightly, and not over a lot. Being attractive is something Pim comes by naturally, so he doesn't really have to work at it. He does, however, dress nicely, something that was instilled in him by his father ever since he was a young boy. He prefers button-up shirts and polos to t-shirts, and fitted jeans instead of the baggy ones worn by several of his classmates. His shoes are always kept nice. The only thing he doesn't really worry over is his hair - since it's so thick and unruly anyway, he'd rather let it do as it pleases than fight with it.

His smile is probably the most unique thing about him. He never grins widely, but his simple little smile can hold such love and understanding that it makes his face glow.

Carys' hunks <3 Nature

l i k e s ---

o Helping People
        o Nature
        o Music
        o People
        o Apple Cider
        o Rain
        o Humor
        o Thinking
        o Poetry
        o Painting
        o Change
        o New Things
        o Dancing

s t r e n g t h s ---

o Pim is pretty smart because he tries so hard. He has a natural need to let no one down, not even his teachers. He likes to make people feel good no matter who they are or what he needs to do. He also has an amazing aptitude for knowing people. He can see through their facade's like nothing else. It's to the point where it should be considered a skill, and it usually makes him become very close with the select people who respect his ability.

d i s l i k e s ---

o Yelling
        o Fighting
        o Politics
        o Teasing
        o Stereotypes
        o Judgment
        o Snobbery
        o Drinking
        o Smoking
        o Parties
        o Large crowds

w e a k n e s s e s ---

o Pim has a very hard time being the center of attention and so doesn't do well with large crowds or at social events. He isn't shy, but he has a very subtle personality and he doesn't like being around loud environments. He's very much a romantic and so he has a hard time with logistics. He doesn't see why love or life should be restricted by age or knowledge. He understands why people feel that way, but not feeling the same tends to make people see him as unreasonable.

w a n t s ---
      o Pim's greatest desire would be for people to understand that they don't have to be loud and crazy, and try so hard to be accepted. He's a very corny person you could say and is content with things the way they are. His simple needs would probably just be him standing there with his friends, all of them smiling with ice cream cones or something simple and cheesy like that.

f e a r s ---
      o Pim is very much the type of person to be afraid of fear in itself. He has never been afraid of anything because of his strange comfort with life and death and change. His greatest fear would be to loose that perspective and to become like the children who are so confused and running themselves into the ground.

Do you remember when you were young? Just about the time your mother was letting you walk past the driveway and just about the time you started to hide the fact that you still played with dolls or toy trucks because you were getting to be 'To old' for those kinds of things. Well then you probably remember that sweet little boy who would stand at the end of your driveway and smile up at your parents and ask if you could come outside and play. Or wait for you to finish getting ready so that you could walk to school together, even if it was raining. He would stand outside with his Blue umbrella and just look around, waiting for you to arrive. He'd greet you with a smile and ask you how you slept and on your birthday he'd be the one that would get you that gift that you were 'too old' to like, yet you secretly slept with it for the next two years. Pim used to be that little kid, and in many ways he still very much is.

Pim is pretty much the kid that seems to do no wrong. He can get along with pretty much anyone simply because he doesn't know how to do anything but make people happy. He tends to be on the quiet side and he's intuitive to the point of the supernatural. He can read people like a book, even the hardest of targets. Yet fear not, Pim's fragile nature and quiet mystery make him the perfect secret keeper. He seems to know things that go beyond the normal sphere of life. Like his silent moments are filled with deep contemplation that discover the truth to every one of life's secrets. In reality, he can be completely content simply sitting under a tree on the grounds. He is pretty much the optimist of the century, always seeing the bright side of everything, and to a point that no sphere of angry pessimism could ever break him.

Because he's quiet and sometimes learns things that he shouldn't ever find out, he tends to get himself into some sticky situations (if people ever find out that he knows). They are suspicious of his silence and kind nature. After all, who ever does anything because its the right thing anymore. More then being shy, Pim doesn't speak because he just doesn't think that words are important if they aren't on paper that is, however, he loves to listen to people talk about just anything.

Carys' hunks <3 History

f a m i l y ---

o Renee Keeley, police-officer, step-mother
        o Timothy Keeley, works for the CIA, father
        o Paola Keeley, student, sister

h i s t o r y ---
        Pim was born in a large city on the coast on May 7th, 1994. He was born to a family that was well off in money but worked hard and tried to stay happy about where they were. His older sister, was already 2 by the time he was born. Timothy Keedle worked hard for his family at the police station before arriving in America and in New York. His magical heritage had made him an outcast in his own family, and he had shunned that part of his life after it had caused such trouble for him and his family. Renee Keedle was already pregnant with his sister Paola by the time she was 19. The young, unwed family needed a place to live, and for a long time they were moved from place to place, until finally, they arrived in Manhattan and he applied for the CIA, they were able to get their own place on a low rent. Renee's family was big and very helpful. Her mother took care of young Poala while Renee tried to get a job to help cover the costs. They were slipping at the hinges sometimes but they did what they could.

Poala took good care of Pim while he was growing up. Pim didn't speak for a very long time and his parents weren't sure why. Poala never questioned his silence, and for a long time she was the rock in the family. Tim and Renee would fight sometimes over stress build up and low funds, but Poala always made sure that the family saw the bright side of things. She would speak to her mother and father (always acting older then her age) and make them see reason, never talking back, just making them laugh and taking care of them as best as she could. Pim grew up watching this and realized that things could always be good, no matter how bad they got. Pim started speaking about the same time he started getting his magic. Pim didn't start speaking or noticing his magic until he was 6. His father was mixed with joy and worry and the couple decided to keep their child's power a secret. Both were from normal families, but they understood the hardships 'their' child would face.

A year after being in New York things turned around and Timothy made money. A lot of money, his mother won the lottery and everything went perfect. Until the monsters came. They attacked and the family rushed Pim to CHB to keep him and the rest of the family safe for many years too come. They don't visit nor does he because they're too concerned about each others health.

Last edited by Carys on Sun Dec 11, 2011 11:19 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
General Carys

General Carys

Carys' hunks <3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Carys' hunks <3   Carys' hunks <3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2011 11:02 am

Pim Timmy Keedle

Dibsed: Yes, by Poppit
Favourite Saying: "Hey, I'm sorry, are you okay?!"
Threads:

Last edited by Carys: Goddess of Dance on Wed Dec 14, 2011 12:51 am; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
General Carys

General Carys

Carys' hunks <3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Carys' hunks <3   Carys' hunks <3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2011 11:02 am

Carys' hunks <3 Sig-ebraley

Carys' hunks <3 Basics-1

n a m e --- Evan Jacob Braley

n i c k n a m e ’ s o f a n c i e n t --- Night's Hero

i m m o r t a l p a r e n t --- Nyx, personification of the Night.

d a t e o f b i r t h --- (27)/june/1994

c a b i n --- nyx cabin.

m y s i d e --- neutral

w e a p o n s ---

o sword ::
    The sword that is carried by Evan is fully black. It was made out of a special type of metal that goes black in the sunlight and looks black in the darkness anyhow. Its a one-handed sword but slightly more extended. The hilt is also fully black encrusted with black onyx's

Some say this stone is in tune with the darker side of magic and sorcery. A very protective stone, it brings good luck to the bearer and guards against spells and curses fromyour enemies. Black Onyx is also used to increase endurance and bring hope, even in the depths of despair. The unscrupulous could use it to cause nightmares or destroy friendships and partnerships. It is worth remembering however that there is no evil in the stone itself - only in the person who uses it for malicious ends.

p o w e r ’ s ---
      o black magic ::
      Mr. Raley has access to black magic, he doesn't use it often only he can shape and bend the magic the night holds around him and use it defensive or offensively. He can only access is during great emotional depth. So only when he is very angry or very passionate etc. His powers are vast but very well hidden and he can't always reach them in a time of need.

Carys' hunks <3 LOOKS

h e i g h t --- 5'8'

w e i g h t --- 80lbs

b a s i c ---
        Evan's skin is traditionally unmarked in visible spots, although he does have one tiny mole, beauty mark if you wish, under his left eye. His usually pale skin tans easily over the summer and can retain the color for a few months before going back to his usual pale. He developed a fast metabolism growing up and barely gains weight, although he is slightly self conscious on the fact as it wasn't difficult for him to do so when he was younger. Other than that, he has no outstanding or clearly different features upon him.

Evan Braley looks just like your typical seventeen year old in school. He stands at a decent height of five foot eight; it is average height for a boy his age but still a little short than some of his peers. Whereas some boys are taller than their mothers, Evan has the misfortune of having a tall mother who towers a good two inches above him as to always remind him she’s his mother and he’s just her little boy. His father was about an inch or half an inch taller than his mother; Evan’s height in comparison to the two is said to have stemmed from his mother’s mother, his grandmother, and her side of the family that was in the range Evan seemed to be at. Because Evan remains at an average height, he doesn’t stand out as much in comparison to others who tower over or must stretch upwards. He’s never really had an issue with his height – though it hasn’t helped the ‘third wheel’ feeling that Cody and Ryder are just a little bit taller than him.

In reference to the ‘third wheel’ feel, Evan used to have a similar hairstyle to ones his mates have had for ages. The man bangs look was pretty much Evan’s hair style as well until a month or so before summer started at the end of Evan’s sixth year at camp. He cut and cropped the look to a short to medium height, making it look even darker blonde than before; when it had grown out, it seemed a little too blonde at times. He acquired his hair from both his parents – both are blonde, although sometimes Evan wonders if maybe his mother’s blonde roots are just the shade of the corn because she likes it that way. It’s straight and always has been, though it got a little wavy at the end when he had it grown out. He usually spikes it up with gel or it naturally remains in a nice upward style that he barely has to move a finger through it. So far, he’s had no issues with this new hairstyle and likes it – letting it grow out just a little before getting another haircut soon.

The boy has these really nice blue eyes. They stand out a lot more in the sun and well lit areas. Sometimes they can come off as green and Evan’s gotten that a lot. But they’re as blue as blue can get and Evan’s been told that wearing blue helps bring them out. Some say his eyes are the boy’s best feature, as it’s not just the color but the way they really reveal a lot about the boy. Being naturally reserved and a little quiet at times, you can tell a lot by taking a glance at his face. The ways his eyes squint, glitter, roll, etc. at certain moments really show a lot. Outside of his smile, they really show when he’s feeling really good or happy – or mad! They are normal shaped eyes and rest well underneath nicely naturally groomed eyebrows and center on his wholesome, slightly pale face. His nose and lips are pretty normal too; his nose is straight and not really large, whereas his lips are thin and very pink.

Evan, although not the most attractive kid at the camp, has quite the look. He has pale white skin, although it can tan really easily once summer hits and the sun is out. He has always maintained a thin body, after getting a jump start on a fast metabolism as a kid. He was slightly chubby growing up though before the metabolism hit and that has caused him to live life on an athletic and diet lifestyle. More recently as he’s grown and developed, the results have been seen as Evan’s upper body has become surely toned and muscled. Significantly his chest and arms have built up, whereas his abs are still flat and toned, yet not muscled. Since he doesn’t do any sports, he relies on cardio and fitness to get himself on a balance and maintain that good physique. However, he’s not the most showy person so unless a girl sees his shirt off, they’d never really be able to tell outside of the occasional incidental bicep flex when he moves.

The boy really has no blemishes, marks, or bruises upon him as he doesn’t do sports, has been lucky to never have been in accidents, and has generally been safe. He has a few moles and birth marks scattered, the only really visible ones being one underneath his left eye and a few on his arms. He’s well proportioned and has no real faults (though mentally you can start cancelling out the perfection) – outside of one. Although he’s recently gone to getting it slowly fixed, he has a snaggle tooth on his left upper row of teeth. It’s visible when he smiles and all – although he’s never once been criticized by it and has even been told it’s cute, he’s gone to find a simple way to get it fixed and make it a regular tooth.

Evan’s style is that of a preppy and skater look of the mortal world. He’s prone to wearing several standard colors though; he doesn’t go for too dark or too bright either. He sticks in the middle, with his favorite colors being dark blue, sky blue, and red. Black is good too, but mainly he uses that for special occasions or gatherings. He wears a lot of polos, long sleeves under in the colder weathers, t-shirts, very few button ups, and a lot of zip up sweaters. With hoods, he likes hoods a lot. For his legs, he’s usually always found in jeans. Jean shorts too, though in the summer he’s been known to sport the plaid shorts that everyone gets into. He usually goes for dark colors to wash out black to navy blue to regular black. They’re usually a mix from form fitting to slightly baggy, yet nothing too big or tight. Evan works everything he wears out really well, because he’s a good looking average guy. So watch for your daughters, cause when she’s through with her bad boy obsessions, Evan’s going to be waiting at the doorstep with those blue eyes she just won’t be able to resist.

Carys' hunks <3 Nature

l i k e s ---

o success, girls, friendships, goals, traveling, being an only child, desserts, relationships, dogs, aurors, slushies,high calorie foods, snacks, cuddling, cardio, exercising, no changes, romance, balance, parties, formal events, getting noticed, mystery, mystery games, literature, spring, pools, light alcoholic drinks, sugar, hiking, forests, rivers, crushes, old fashioned cheesecake, fooling around, making out, nature, being looked up to, Spanish food, blondes, pop music, Italian food, reliability, his mother, prospects of the future, school (to some extent), intrigue, mind games, flirting, whispering sweet nothings, the occasional banter amongst friends, parks, subtle surprises, caramel frappucinos, being the one who surprises others, rock music, birthday parties, slipping into the ‘dark side,’ singing in the shower, outshining ryder and cody, being outdoors, public display of affection (with significant other), his new hairstyle, hot days in winter, German chocolate, being the only son, keeping in shape, being considered attractive, seeing his dog during vacations, alternative music

s t r e n g t h s ---

o Evan has always had a good memory. It is mainly based on remembering little things, from where he put the keys to what his mother told him to do right when he woke up, to remembering long term things, like where the mortal passports are and the combination to his family safe if he ever needed anything. It also works a little on imagery in that he can remember integral moments clearly, such as a lot of the events that occurred around his father’s death and the not so great aftermath. But he doesn’t’ have photographic memory or anything. However, it has helped in subjects; just not as much as he’d want it to.

d i s l i k e s ---

o failure, being a third wheel, losing his father, being a virgin, big changes, unexpected surprises on him, blaming himself for never taking it far, not standing out amongst his friends, bugs, too hot summer days, broccoli, spinach, sweating (outside of exercising), brussel sprouts, break ups, not being Head Boy, gaining weight, consequences, his squeaky clean image, being the son of the headmistress/professor, being the ‘friend’ of ryder and cody, being overlooked, being called gay because ryder and cody get more, visible hickies, being overwhelmed, long lines, stress, unrequited crushes/love, his old manbangs hairstyle, heavy literature, overdone gossip, lies, life changes, cats, bruises, Herbology, long days, too much drama, men involving themselves with his mum, getting hurt (physically and mentally), ignorant people, having dislikes

w e a k n e s s e s ---

o Evan is a little emotionally unstable. It doesn’t mean he takes little things too seriously or gets crazy over ridiculous things. That’s just being crazy. No, it’s that he really takes huge events, to him and others, a little too much. It usually results in anger as he doesn’t let sadness really overwhelm him or sink under it. It’s a little difficult to explain and more of ‘have to see’ situation. So stick around, and maybe you’ll get to witness and perhaps enjoy the ride.

w a n t s ---
      o Spend inheritance money on a nice suburban house in farthern parts of London.
      o marriage when he is around 24.

f e a r s ---
      o losing mother, failure, not getting into auror training, being forgotten, being haunted by ghosts, bad rumors spread about him, large dark abandoned mansions, accidents, big injuries, letting himself get overwhelmed to any/one of that

Evan Braley is a young, average man of few complexities, yet considerable ones. He’s a good friend, but fails to be the major one people usually notice. He’s trustworthy and reliable, but things can arguably be spouted out of his lips if the wind isn’t right. He usually doesn’t have much to stress with, but when he does its all downhill from there. He’s ambitious, but lets his faults drive him instead of push him upwards. He’s a cool, chill guy who can easily adapt and get along with most people, but he can be a total ass to those he wants. He’s a man of mystery, intrigue, and sometimes a bit too much to handle. Are you ready for him?

The boy is a standard bad-boy type from his parents’ linage and legacy, but also by his longing want of achievement, success, and ambitious goals. He is nearly done with his camp career, and his life has set out to do so in a well mannered way. Evan isn’t exactly the best prepared and planned out camper. Although he certainly has used his motivation and lust for the win, he doesn’t have the exact nerd like demeanor to actually take that and go with it. He has an incredible desire for his wants and goals, and really can grow a passion for them. But that’s about as far as it goes with Evan when it comes to that. He works his best and does as well as he can but he doesn’t put in that 110 percent to push him the extra mile. It’s not that he lacks the ability to, it’s mainly the fact that although he may be passionate and ambitious, something else will knock him down.

Evan is naturally calm and well collected on the surface. He usually lets things bubble up and fill up inside of him when it comes to stress, agitation, and unsettling situations.

Carys' hunks <3 History

f a m i l y ---

o Collin Dean Braley, 43 years old, ministry worker, father [deceased]
        o Fia Mackenzie Braley (nee McAdams), 35 years old, teacher step-mother

h i s t o r y ---
        Evan was born a long time ago. Like, 17 years ago in England. He lived a happy, full life until he moved to New York with his parents because he needed to be safe in CHB. On his way they got caught by a monster and his father was killed. Devastated his powers showed and black magic seared the skies and the monster crumbled to dust at the full raw power of Evan. He fought hard, he was griefing but it outed itself in anger and offensive feelings.

(I hate histories. You ain't getting no more XD)

Last edited by Carys: Goddess of Dance on Mon Dec 12, 2011 12:49 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
General Carys

General Carys

Carys' hunks <3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Carys' hunks <3   Carys' hunks <3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2011 11:03 am

Evan Jacob Braley

Dibsed: Yes, by Poppit
Relationship: Dating Tilly Cavely (Poppit's character)
Favourite Saying: "Alright, whatever, piss off!"
Threads:

Last edited by Carys: Goddess of Dance on Wed Dec 14, 2011 12:54 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
General Carys

General Carys

Carys' hunks <3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Carys' hunks <3   Carys' hunks <3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2011 11:04 am

Carys' hunks <3 Samsetred2

Carys' hunks <3 Basics-1

n a m e --- Francois (Frahn-swas) Corner

n i c k n a m e ’ s --- none.
    n i c k n a m e ’ s o f a n c i e n t --- Creator of Storms

i m m o r t a l p a r e n t --- Boreas, God of Cold Winds and Storms.

d a t e o f b i r t h --- (31)/january/1994

c a b i n --- hera cabin

m y s i d e --- neutral

w e a p o n s ---

o martial arts ::
    Francois is very experienced with every type of martial art. He practices so often that he cannot begin to compare it to eating, he trains more and longer than he eats. He keeps training and honing his skill until its all perfect, if its near perfection he still won't be satisfied.

p o w e r ’ s ---
      o creating storms ::
      When Francois is angered a turrent of winds will form and an icy cold angry wind will blow across the area around Francois. He is very touchy and can be angered quickly. His winds will keep anyone away from him for at least 5 minutes so he can calm down and no-one can kill him nor the other way around.

o air manipulation ::
      If Francois has had enough of the cold winds all he needs to do is flick his hand in a dismissive gesture and the winds near him will die down. He can also start them up by asking for a breeze etc. of course this comes with a sacrifice, when he does this the tendrils of the air need to 'feed' and they do so on his blood, its quick but quite painful. Especially since he has to wound himself to be able to get to the blood.

Carys' hunks <3 LOOKS

p l a y b y --- sam way

h e i g h t --- 6'5''

w e i g h t --- 100lbs

b a s i c ---
        Francois' face is covered in freckles which is in his family but sets him apart from all of the other boys at camp. It's the one thing that gives him an innocent look and something that most may find misleading until they get to know the boy. He'd never harm a fly, but he wants everyone to think he's capable of it.

Francois is tall and well built. Constant activity both at home and at camp have suited him and shaped him into a large kid. He's tall with dark features and if anyone would ever contend that he is attractive they'd have to be blind. He doesn't take much pride in his looks, realizing that he's attractive but not necessarily concerned very much about the way he looks, which means a lot of the time he dresses more comfortable then formal. He steps lightly and quickly, as if he's always got something to do and is always in a good hurry to get there.

His hands are thick and calloused from horse-riding and his skin is tan from being out in the sun so often. His looks are strictly British, with a cut clean jaw and defined features to his face. All in all he is your typical well built British kid.

Carys' hunks <3 Nature

l i k e s ---

o Running. Outdoors. Change. Protesting. Speaking out. Warm Cider. Home cooked meals. Being unpredictable. new socks. being around people. Music. Party's. Kids. Dogs. Grape Juice. Debating. Politics. Party's. Shouting. Loud noises. Getting attention. Making a point. Making a difference. Taking people by surprise. coffee. A challenge.

s t r e n g t h s ---

o Public Speaking. Strategy. Persuasion. Long distance running. Endurance running.

d i s l i k e s ---

o Being Called Fran. Arrogance. Conformity. Social trends. Staying quiet. Going with the flow. Lying. Take out. Ice Cream. Tea. Pop. The Ministry. Mortal separation acts. the Status quo. Keeping quiet. Being on the sidelines. Loosing to someone not better then him. Admitting defeat.

w e a k n e s s e s ---

o Staying Quiet. Thinking things through. Occasional outbursts. Temper. Grudges. First impressions. Taking advice. Thinking he has all the answers.

w a n t s ---
      o His one true desire has always been and will always be to rule the ministry. He studies every day of his life to be capable of such a position and plans to travel and graduate Yale early before election so that he can get the right votes and know the right people. He has every step of the way planned out to a tee.

f e a r s ---
      o Robots - He thinks they're generally very frightening, the idea and everything. Also stems from his need to have change in the world and loving the fact that people can feel and change for the better or worse. Robots are stagnant.

Francois is a definite child of the Revolution. Loud, in charge, and tactful, he's a born leader and plans to make change whether he has to be seen as a criminality rebel or a sound political leader. He has a great talent for public speaking, which enables him to be comfortable around all kinds of people and situations. He's great at adapting most of the time.

He also has a temper that's pretty quick to flare up. His first instinct is to debate something if he thinks he knows enough about it and that also tends to get him into a lot of arguments. However he loves it. He likes arguing and convincing and so a lot of the time he seeks these things out rather then run away from them. in these kinds of situations his temper can switch on and off like a switch. One time he could be screaming about a particular topic and the next asking if you'd like to go out to lunch or meet him in the common room. Its behaviour some people don't' fully understand and are slightly annoyed by when they don't know how to deal with it. The fact is, he knows when enough is enough and even if he hates it, he'll grind his teeth and get over it....for the moment.

He loves to be around people, all kinds of people, and is the funny guy in a lot of situations. He likes saying and doing outrageous things and is a big daredevil if it means being the attention hog that he is.

He has a lot of aspirations to be become the next president and works hard toward it to the point where its an actual possibility someday. He's very intelligent and can be considered a bit of a know it all, often throwing his knowledge in people's faces when he's not thinking about it. The only thing that may get in his way is that temper of his which often leads him to be part of very loud and outrageous political protests when he feels the need is great enough. He could end up on two very opposite ends of the spectrum, either ending up in jail or in the ministry.

As far as relationships go, his dedication to his future work has left him little time to ever have a real one. He's no stranger to flirting and the butterflies of a crush but he's never pursued a relationship with any one person for a long length of time. When getting past this, any girl would find that he is a very big romantic. He's intelligent on philosophy and morals and is very open minded so its easy for him to understand what a woman wants and if its within his power he'll try very hard to make whoever he's with a happy girl.

Carys' hunks <3 History

f a m i l y ---

o Micheal Corner, Professor at Yale, 36, step-father
        o Tatiana Corner, Model, 33, mother

h i s t o r y ---
        The Corner family had always been a rather quiet and cookie cutter family. Francois' step-father Michael was a good dad. Sarcastic and a little pushy and times, he was a smart man and always made sure to try and do right by his kids where his pride would let him. His mother was always trying to push them to try new things, something Francois didn't always appreciate when he was younger. When all of the other kids were off playing in the dirt, he was studying languages and piano and taking track and little league. When his sisters were born he had already been out of those things for a while. When he got old enough to learn how to channel his powers but not old enough to realize it had to stay hidden, his mother was forced to take him out of his extra activities and away from his sisters. Though he liked the fact that he knew a little bit of so much later in his life.

With all of this extra time on his hands, and his usually curious mind left with nothing to do, he resorted to reading books, a lot of books. He read as many as he could get his hands on in the house and when he had finished with those, he resorted to begging his mother to pick up titles from the library. She would always bring home a large variety of things he didn't understand but he read them nonetheless and took in what they said. It wasn't until he was ten years old that he was allowed to get out of the house again and do things on his own, and though he followed all of the rules there was always a deep questioning in his head as to why he had to follow them. What did it matter if the children who didn't know magic saw him perform it. They may be curious or scared but if they got to know him it shouldn't matter.

When he returned from his first year of camp the questions started to come out to his family and the simple answers his parents gave him "Because thats the law" and "It keeps everyone safe" or "Because it won't do any good." Satisfied him less and less. He had access to an even bigger library in New York, and spent much of his first year in it when he slipped out. Studying the mortal restriction laws and why they were put into place. He began to take a great interest in why that was and the summer before his second year, even tried to call together a small group of his peers from the local public school to perform magic in front of them. He was given his first warning after performing a simple gust of wind to pick up a second grade boy on the playground, and told that if he kept on he would not be allowed to return to camp. His parents were furious and Francois was even more so.

The Corner house was never a quiet place after that. Francois restrained himself from using any more magic but he was the subject of talk all over the neighbourhood. Mothers often complaining to his parents that their son was a nuisance after he tried to lead a protest against chores in the household. Or once when he tried to set all of the owls free from the zoo in San Fransico, causing a heavy fine and a lifetime ban from the zoo. He was never a quiet child, and therefore a growing impatience from his parents is set upon him.

Last edited by Carys: Goddess of Dance on Tue Dec 13, 2011 3:42 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
General Carys

General Carys

Carys' hunks <3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Carys' hunks <3   Carys' hunks <3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2011 11:04 am

Francois Corner

Dibsed: Yes, by Blondie
Favourite Saying: "How dare you? I will kill you with my bare hands just for thinking of it!"
Threads:

----
    ----
    ----

Last edited by Carys: Goddess of Dance on Mon Dec 12, 2011 3:56 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
General Carys

General Carys

Carys' hunks <3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Carys' hunks <3   Carys' hunks <3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2011 11:05 am

επτά χαρακτήρα
Back to top Go down
General Carys

General Carys

Carys' hunks <3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Carys' hunks <3   Carys' hunks <3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2011 11:05 am

Character Info

Last edited by Carys on Fri Dec 09, 2011 2:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

Carys' hunks <3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Carys' hunks <3   Carys' hunks <3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2011 11:58 am

Chase looks great sweetie!
Back to top Go down
Skye
THE YODELMEISTER
THE YODELMEISTER
Skye

Carys' hunks <3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Carys' hunks <3   Carys' hunks <3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2011 10:40 pm

Accepted x 100, Carys! Am-a-zing!
Back to top Go down
Skye
THE YODELMEISTER
THE YODELMEISTER
Skye

Carys' hunks <3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Carys' hunks <3   Carys' hunks <3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2011 11:54 pm

Ah! Do I even need to say this? Accepted!
Back to top Go down
Banana
Banana

Carys' hunks <3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Carys' hunks <3   Carys' hunks <3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 5:05 am

Whoa! Accepted! A million times!
Back to top Go down
General Carys

General Carys

Carys' hunks <3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Carys' hunks <3   Carys' hunks <3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 6:31 am

You all seem to love my character Death and Skye! Thank you soo much!
Back to top Go down
Banana
Banana

Carys' hunks <3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Carys' hunks <3   Carys' hunks <3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 6:48 am

What's not to love? Great detail and all. :] Bravo.
Back to top Go down
Bre Bre

Carys' hunks <3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Carys' hunks <3   Carys' hunks <3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 10:42 am

Very nice! Accepted! (:
Back to top Go down
maddie ☹
Grammar Police
maddie ☹

Carys' hunks <3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Carys' hunks <3   Carys' hunks <3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 12:13 pm

Dean's baby mama can write~ I guess you two are perfect for each other xD
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

Carys' hunks <3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Carys' hunks <3   Carys' hunks <3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 12:16 pm

Thanks so much love ;P We totally are!
Back to top Go down

Carys' hunks <3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Carys' hunks <3   Carys' hunks <3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 2:14 pm

NEED. TO. DIB. PIIIMMMM.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Carys' hunks <3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Carys' hunks <3   Carys' hunks <3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Carys' hunks <3
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next