Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

When All Else Fails (Carys)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

When All Else Fails (Carys) Empty
PostSubject: When All Else Fails (Carys)   When All Else Fails (Carys) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2011 11:56 pm

When All Else Fails (Carys) Ashley%2BRickards1
Annaleigh~16~Lyssa

If you're sane, this would be fun. If you're not, well then, it's gonna be a wild ride. Take Annaleigh for instance. She was a very kind girl, but a daughter of Lyssa. Annaleigh walked out towards what they had begun to call "Snowman Park." This immediately made her think of Homestuck. Snowman was the Black Queen. No wonder she had so much against Spades Slick. He had it coming. Annaleigh shook her head. She was getting off track. She started to think like the Homestuck people. You think about your favorite character Tavros. He is sensitive and loving. You then think about Karkat, who is the complete opposite. You shake your head and get rid of the present tense and 2nd person. She ran towards a disheveled snowman and started building.
Back to top Go down
General Carys

General Carys

When All Else Fails (Carys) Empty
PostSubject: Re: When All Else Fails (Carys)   When All Else Fails (Carys) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 12:13 am

Pim had woken up in the usual buzz of the Hera Cabin, he hated the cabin and looked at the emptier Cabins with longing. He wanted to live in a near empty Cabin so badly. Plus most of his siblings had cool powers, his? They were crappy and uncontrollable. The only thing he could 'do' was make people's words binding to the death and not even on purpose, it happened around him automatically. Most people knew that he had this power so they remembered not to make promises around him which he found nice because he didn't want to be the cause of any accidents that were caused because of broken promises.

He got dressed slowly and rubbed in his eyes. His brown and golden curls were a mess on top of his head as he yawned and shuffled out of the cabin. He was dressed in clothes that suited him very well. First of, his shirt was a simple black t-shirt with a cool scarf wrapped around his neck. He had a hoodie and then a leather jacket over that t-shirt with simple but expensive jeans. His shoes were simple Adidas but fit in with the complete look.

He walked down to the Snowman Park and smiled, some girl was very busy with a snowman, she didn't look very happy though, she looked like she wanted to built the thing and then kick the crap out of it. How nice. He considered his options of what he could do today and shrugged walking up to the girl, "Need some help with the...?" he let his voice trail off and finished his sentence motioning at the big balls of snow.
Back to top Go down

When All Else Fails (Carys)
Page 1 of 1