Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

First Date {open}

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Kol Mikaelson
Experienced Poster
Kol Mikaelson

First Date {open} - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Date {open}   First Date {open} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 5:44 pm

First Date {open} - Page 2 Chris-Hemsworth

I followed her over to the table and sat her down. I got us drinks. Again, they were empty cups when I sat them in front of her. I sat down at the table with her. I looked at my empty cup. "Erm...grape flavored fanta that is blue," I said, watching the glass fill with the exact drink I ordered.
Back to top Go down
Alexandria

Alexandria

Location : The place known for highest pregnancy rate in the US... fun!

PostSubject: Re: First Date {open}   First Date {open} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 6:00 pm

First Date {open} - Page 2 Tumblr_lrdj9y6lLO1qhc2i2o1_500
Kelyn Torrelin

I still couldn't believe how amazing that was. "Pink grapefruit flavored sparkling water, please." I'm not quite sure why I tacked on the 'please' but I always did. "Why blue?" I asked him curiously. When my cup filled I took a sip. It was perfect
Back to top Go down
Kol Mikaelson
Experienced Poster
Kol Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: First Date {open}   First Date {open} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 6:06 pm

I took a drink. Yum. I shrugged, setting my glass back onto the table after another drink. "I guess because it's funny. Grape soda flavored with blue color. It's funny..." I explained. OR at least I thought it was funny. People didn't usually get me.
Back to top Go down
Alexandria

Alexandria

PostSubject: Re: First Date {open}   First Date {open} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 7:06 pm

Kelyn Torrelin

I laughed and ended up coughing as I choked on my water. How unattractive. Finally I recovered and cleared my throat. It was funny but I hadn't wanted to laugh in case it had some kind of special meaning to him. "Sorry, I thought it might have had some special meaning or something. That's a good reason though!"
Back to top Go down
Kol Mikaelson
Experienced Poster
Kol Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: First Date {open}   First Date {open} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 7:18 pm

I chuckled. "Yeah, I like messing with the drinks," I said, taking a gulp. The grape suspiciously tasted like blueness. "So have you gotten claimed yet?" I asked. "She was supposed to claim you when you were 13. Kind of strange," I mused.
Back to top Go down
Alexandria

Alexandria

PostSubject: Re: First Date {open}   First Date {open} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 7:26 pm

Kelyn Torrelin

"Uh...yeah, I guess I'm just not important enough. She probably forgot about me a long time ago...It's okay though. It doesn't really matter that much to me," I told him although my eyes said otherwise. They were starting to glass over and my lips had pulled down into a small frown.
Back to top Go down
Kol Mikaelson
Experienced Poster
Kol Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: First Date {open}   First Date {open} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 7:55 pm

I could tell I had approached a touchy subject. "Oh," I said quietly, touching her hand. "Hey, you're important. Maybe Aphrodite is just busy at the moment. I know you will get claimed soon enough," I insured her. It wasn't much of a pep talk but I could see the sadness in her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Alexandria

Alexandria

PostSubject: Re: First Date {open}   First Date {open} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 8:17 pm

Kelyn Torrelin

"Thanks, Kyle." I said with a tiny bit of a smile. "You are the absolutely most amazing guy I have ever met!" I said absently. It wasn't exactly meant to be said out loud. I drank the rest of my sparkling water silently.
Back to top Go down
Kol Mikaelson
Experienced Poster
Kol Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: First Date {open}   First Date {open} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 8:28 pm

I couldn't help but smile a little. That might be the best compliment I had ever gotten. I drank up the last of my soda, and sat there for a while in silence, messing with the length of my sleeves.
Back to top Go down
Alexandria

Alexandria

PostSubject: Re: First Date {open}   First Date {open} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 9:40 pm

Kelyn Torrelin

I looked down at the table, completely embarrassed. I had totally just made a fool of myself, again. I listened to the music, waiting for a good one. Peter Gabriel's "In Your Eyes" came to a close and Paramore's "Only Exception" started. I debated whether or not to ask him to dance. It was a risky thing. The song was highly romantic. Maybe he would ask me! One could always hope...
Back to top Go down
Kol Mikaelson
Experienced Poster
Kol Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: First Date {open}   First Date {open} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 10:11 pm

We sat in the silence for a while, and it was a bit awkward. The song switched and I looked up, scanning for recognition in her features. "Do you know this song?" I asked. If I asked her to dance, at least there would be something to do. I mean, it beat just sitting there. I ran a hand through my hair as I usually did, then quickly tried to smooth it back out, forgetting I had combed it.
Back to top Go down
Alexandria

Alexandria

PostSubject: Re: First Date {open}   First Date {open} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 10:22 pm

Kelyn Torrelin

"Yeah, actually, I do. I really like this song." I told him with a smile. I didn't tell him that last year I had accidentally used charm speak on a boy in my class and he ended up singing this song to me in front of the whole school. It had been so embarrassing.

Back to top Go down
Kol Mikaelson
Experienced Poster
Kol Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: First Date {open}   First Date {open} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 5:14 pm

I gulped, trying to shove my fear out of myself. I looked up at her, and examined her. She seemed anxious. My breathing became shaky but I tried to swallow and got up. "Would you like to dance, then?" I asked, a bit more confidently.

Last edited by inigo montoya on Sun Dec 18, 2011 8:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Alexandria

Alexandria

PostSubject: Re: First Date {open}   First Date {open} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 7:35 pm

Kelyn Torrelin

My breath quickened and I felt a bit dizzy for a moment. What if I screwed up? Or tripped. I took a deep breath and swallowed back my fear of looking foolish. Looking up at him, I smiled a bit more easily. He appeared to be just as nervous as myself.
"I would love to, Kyle." I would him enchantingly. I was starting to use my charm speak without realizing it as I normally did in nerve wracking situations. Standing, I took his hand and walked to the dance floor, looking much more graceful then I felt. Arriving all to soon, I glanced at the couples around us. Oh no... Everyone was so close and intimate. Granted it was a rather slow, intimate song. What was I to expect? But that didn't make me any less nervous about it.

Back to top Go down
Kol Mikaelson
Experienced Poster
Kol Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: First Date {open}   First Date {open} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 6:13 pm

I took her hand and walked out to the dance floor, not really completely aware of what I was doing. Just something about what she said made me feel tingly. Subconsciously, I brought her close and began to step to the song, dancing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First Date {open}   First Date {open} - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

First Date {open}
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2