Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

The Khione Kissing Booth.

Go down 
+6
Bleh
Ghost
cher
Skye
welshy
Sammeh
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

The Khione Kissing Booth.  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Khione Kissing Booth.    The Khione Kissing Booth.  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 11:18 pm

I sighed heavily as my eyes flashed red and yellow, like they always do when I lost control. I cleared my throat and my eyes were hazel again. I smiled lovingly at the boy. "That sounds nice actually. I'm Julienne Dupree. Daughter of...." I paused for a moment, "Dionysus," I lied.
Back to top Go down
Skye
THE YODELMEISTER
THE YODELMEISTER
Skye

PostSubject: Re: The Khione Kissing Booth.    The Khione Kissing Booth.  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 11:23 pm

The Khione Kissing Booth.  - Page 3 Ellen_10
        Skye ][ Poseidon ][ 17

"She's a daughter of Mania, I'm guessing," Skye muttered as she turned to walk away. Her efforts were wasted to try to get Jared back. It was over. But deep in the back of her mind she hoped it was just a one-night stand. She wasn't even sad. Skye was beyond that point. She was furious. Small pits of snow at her feet were beginning to melt and turn to crystal clear water, her powers going without her.

Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

PostSubject: Re: The Khione Kissing Booth.    The Khione Kissing Booth.  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 11:27 pm

I eyed that girl, the one named Skye and narrowed my yellowish eyes. "Go to Hades," I told her. No, it wasn't as offensive as 'Go to hell', but it was Greek-like. She was completely right in every way, but was I going to admit that? No, not at all.
Back to top Go down
Skye
THE YODELMEISTER
THE YODELMEISTER
Skye

PostSubject: Re: The Khione Kissing Booth.    The Khione Kissing Booth.  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 11:35 pm

Skye ][ Poseidon ][ 17

Skye wheeled around to face the girl. "Oh I've met him. I find him quite lovely," she snapped at her. She turned back away and was preparing to walk away when she noticed something in the snow. It was her hope necklace she had since she was a baby. It was broken, the chain was split. Skye gritted her teeth as she bent over to grab it. Straightening back up she examined it, deciding it wasn't too much damage. She could just ask a child of Hephaestus to mend it for her.

Skye scowled, mad it wasn't a reason she could hit the girl again.

Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: The Khione Kissing Booth.    The Khione Kissing Booth.  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 12:03 am

Jared Frost.

The Khione Kissing Booth.  - Page 3 2cdk7wj

"Lovelier than me?" I asked with a smile before getting behind the booth again.

Today was a funny day. I got kissed by... one... two... three... four... five... six... Six kisses. ANd let's see if I get anymore.

"Damn I should start charging," I murmured, sipping my hot chocolate.
Back to top Go down
Kol Mikaelson
Experienced Poster
Kol Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: The Khione Kissing Booth.    The Khione Kissing Booth.  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 12:13 am

The Khione Kissing Booth.  - Page 3 Cassell1

I walked over to the kissing booth, tucking my scarf close to my neck. A cold wind swept in as I entered, as it did for everyone that entered the fair grounds. I quickly walked over to the kissing booth.

"Looks like you're having too much fun," I chuckled, watching my the guy running it. He was smugly sipping his hot chocolate.

"So how's it been going so far?" I asked, sitting on the booth's counter.
Back to top Go down
Ghost
Crispy Stamp of Approval

PostSubject: Re: The Khione Kissing Booth.    The Khione Kissing Booth.  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 9:15 am

Running up to the girl named Skye, and smiling at the one who tried to break up the little catfight, I caught up to her, where the snow was melting into crystal clear water. Child of Poseidon, huh? I was probably still kinda pissed off on the inside, so my fiery aura melted the puddles of water when I approached her.

"Uh", I very eloquently began, "Do you want me to fix that for you? I'm a child of Hephaestus... and I saw... saw..." I broke off when I saw she still wasn't in the best of moods.
Back to top Go down
Skye
THE YODELMEISTER
THE YODELMEISTER
Skye

PostSubject: Re: The Khione Kissing Booth.    The Khione Kissing Booth.  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 1:24 pm

Skye ][ Poseidon ][ 17

Skye looked up at the boy, clearly bewildered he was offering to help her. "You'd really help me even after I used you?" she questioned. Skye was usually the type to hold grudges, and didn't really understand the purpose of "forgiving". It was very different that she met someone who was actually nice to her. She offered up the necklace in her outstretched palm.

Back to top Go down
Ghost
Crispy Stamp of Approval

PostSubject: Re: The Khione Kissing Booth.    The Khione Kissing Booth.  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 1:31 pm

Raising an eyebrow, I said, "Well, that guy didn't exactly give me the kindest of introductions, and I didn't ask him to... um, yeah." Gingerly taking the necklace from her hand, I looked at it briefly. "Besides, what the french girl did wasn't exactly cool. Deny it, and I know I'm not a very social person, but you guys still love each other inside, and she's being rude." "And look, it's not that hard for me... Just wait..."

Focusing my concentration and mental energy on the broken links, they responded to my emotions and mental strength, warping into thin strands, and jumped at the other side like hungry vipers. The chain repaired itself under her astonished eyes, and I said, exhausted, "The link there... ermm... should be stronger than the original."

I placed it into my hand and held it out to her.

Last edited by OpforGhost on Sat Dec 03, 2011 3:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: The Khione Kissing Booth.    The Khione Kissing Booth.  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 1:33 pm

DAUGHTER OF THE WATERS.

VIVIEN had been watching the booth silently for a wile. She smiled and shook her head. It was time. Carefully her brown curls were falling down over her brown leather bomber jacket. It was open and she was wearing a striped shirt under it. She had raised her height by going on those winter wedges and she was wearing skinny jeans. Her pretty blue eyes were ringed by browns and blacks to match her whole outfit. She stuffed her hands in the pockets of her jacket and rose from the bench she'd been sitting at.

She walked over to the fight which was already breaking up. Moving with such grace and like a model that is going down the catwalk. She smiled at Jared. She stopped moving and slid her hands out of her pockets. She let one arm and hand rest in her hip. The other she pointed at Jared and crooked her finger, "Can I get a kiss darling?" she said in a honey-sweet seducing tone. She flipped back her hair with the same hand and glanced at the former trouble maker and gave a one shoulder shrug and sly smile before moving closer to meet the boy who would undoubtedly come out of the booth to meet her soft kissable lips.

OUTFIT
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: The Khione Kissing Booth.    The Khione Kissing Booth.  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 1:47 pm

Jared Frost.

"This is a Kissing Booth! If you're not kissing, away with you!" I called to anyone who was just sitting here to be here.

Honestly I was having a great time, kissing, girls fighting over me, it just keeps getting better and better. Next thing you know, I will be rolling around in cash. Then my fantasy is complete. WAIT, and Megan Fox shows up along with Christian Bale. Oh yeah. I sipped my hot chocolate once more before seeing that woman walk in like it was a 50's movie. Of course my next mindless drivel I will be thinking of will be doing with, I'm incapable of love but that girl probably could change my mind about that, so I'll just skip it.

"I don't know, can you?" I asked dryly.
Back to top Go down
Skye
THE YODELMEISTER
THE YODELMEISTER
Skye

PostSubject: Re: The Khione Kissing Booth.    The Khione Kissing Booth.  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 2:25 pm

Skye ][ Poseidon ][ 17

Skye didn't even want to look at the girl who approached the booth. She was through with caring about Jared. If he wanted to act the way he was, well that was up to him. This time, she was focusing on the boy in front of her. "Are you doing anything later? Maybe we could hang out as you know... friends," she said, gently taking the necklace from his hands. The link that was repaired was actually stronger than before. "Thanks."

Back to top Go down
Kol Mikaelson
Experienced Poster
Kol Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: The Khione Kissing Booth.    The Khione Kissing Booth.  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 2:42 pm

The Khione Kissing Booth.  - Page 3 Cassell1

"Fine," I said, as I studied him for a moment. "Can I get a kiss, then?" I asked, not sounding desperate. There were a million girls here, and I doubted I was anything special anyway. I ran a hand through my hair, waiting for him to get done talking with the other girl.
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: The Khione Kissing Booth.    The Khione Kissing Booth.  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 2:43 pm

DAUGHTER OF THE WATERS.

APPARENTLY the other girl didn't seem to care, not that it matter to Vivien, in front of her there still stood a tall striking guy. She took the last step and closed the distance between them. She placed on hand in his neck and one on his chest, "I guess I can," she whispered in his ear sweetly before kissing his lips softly. He tasted nice. She let her hand slide from his neck into his hair. His neck was too cold for her liking. The snow around her quivered and turned into water slowly only to refreeze.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: The Khione Kissing Booth.    The Khione Kissing Booth.  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 3:12 pm

Jared Frost.

"Sure why noooo-" I felt hands on my neck and chest. Girlie hands... or a man's surprisingly thin hands...

Okay... nice. I just kissed another girl. Or I am kiss-ING another girl to be more precise. After a while I pulled away and turned to the other girl.

"Alright," I shrugged and leaned over, pressing my lips against hers. I pulled away after, I don't know how long. and smiled. I sat back at the desk in the booth and continued to work.
Back to top Go down
RachieFizzy!
RachieFizzy!

PostSubject: Re: The Khione Kissing Booth.    The Khione Kissing Booth.  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 3:33 pm

The Khione Kissing Booth.  - Page 3 Img01211
| R A C H E L |
| A N N |
| B I E R S A C K |

I'm gonna hope for you
I'm gonna pray for you
Amongst the reckless and the black
Salvation lies within

Rachel walked up to the kissing both. She had just ran into Jared earlier, and decided to joke with him and visit the kissing booth. "Oy! Look at that boy working the kissing booth! He's got all the ladies on him!" She shouted out to Jared, laughing. She walked up to him and said "So, I have ten drachmas. What does that get me?" She asked him jokingly, holding up the drachmas. She flashed a smile at him, hoping he was in a better mood than before.

I'm gonna hope for you
I'm gonna pray for you
My time is yours my friend
Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

PostSubject: Re: The Khione Kissing Booth.    The Khione Kissing Booth.  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 3:39 pm

I looked at the new girl with black hair. She... reminded me of my sister. I smiled at her and waved. "Hi, my name's Julienne, but you could call me Jinx," I said politely. Why was I being nice to this girl? I felt like the old Julienne, the one that was left in France, with the French Revolution and destruction. That calm, shy controlling girl is gone; I shouldn't act like that...
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: The Khione Kissing Booth.    The Khione Kissing Booth.  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 3:44 pm

Jared Frost.

I turned up at the sound of the familiar voice. A smile spread across my lips. I almost vaulted over to the opening of the Kissing Booth. This was starting to get boring, I could use company.

"One night in heaven?" I said jokingly. "Damn business is good today, I've been kissed... eight times. My ex started a fight over me, and I think that French girl wants to take me ho-And your talking to her alright. Okay," I smiled and turned away sipping my hot chocolate.

Today has been a good day. Friends are coming. Ex's are fight-Oh... OHHHHHH...

"Hey! Skye! Come say hi to Rachel," I smiled wickedly at her. turning back to my work.
Back to top Go down
Skye
THE YODELMEISTER
THE YODELMEISTER
Skye

PostSubject: Re: The Khione Kissing Booth.    The Khione Kissing Booth.  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 3:47 pm

Skye ][ Poseidon ][ 17

Skye turned and smiled when she saw Rachel. Did Jared seriously think this would make her jealous? She was cool with Rachel now, not mad or anything. "Hi, Rachel!" she said cheerily. Put that in your juice box and suck it, Jared, she thought. He wasn't going to piss her off anymore. She wasn't caring for him, so he could go and be like that all he wanted. She wasn't going to stoop to his low level.

Back to top Go down
RachieFizzy!
RachieFizzy!

PostSubject: Re: The Khione Kissing Booth.    The Khione Kissing Booth.  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 3:50 pm

The Khione Kissing Booth.  - Page 3 Img01211
| R A C H E L |
| A N N |
| B I E R S A C K |

I'm gonna hope for you
I'm gonna pray for you
Salvation lies within

Rachel laughed at Jared. "Oh! One night in heaven sounds fantastic." She winked jokingly. "Man, you're getting good business!" She laughed, patting the top of his head. She turned and hear a voice speak to her. She was a very pretty blonde girl. She heard Jared mention a French girl, so she assumed it was this girl. "Hello! I'm Rachel. You can call me Rachel, Rachie, Rach, whatever." She said with a smile. She turned and heard a nother familiar voice. "Hey Skye!" She smiled waving at her. She hoped what happened between them wouldn't affect friendship with her.

I'm gonna hope for you
I'm gonna pray for you
My time is yours my friend
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: The Khione Kissing Booth.    The Khione Kissing Booth.  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 3:54 pm

Jared Frost.

"Dammit.." I murmured but continued to work.

Finally, finished. I stood up and leaned against the booth and started to think when I was going to close down... eh later. I was having too much fun. But why is Skye here still...? Ugh. I'm going to let the girls talk, and I'll just... wait for more business!

"It's hot out here," I said aloud, noticing it was something like 20 degrees Fahrenheit. Hm. I need to shave...
Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

PostSubject: Re: The Khione Kissing Booth.    The Khione Kissing Booth.  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 3:54 pm

I smiled politely and waved back to Rachel. I was going to say something when she spoke to Skye. Skye, Skye, Skye. I could do without her. A wicked smile appeared on my face and I shuddered. My eyes turned red and yellow again, like they do when I have a freak attack, and I flew backwards on the ground. God, that girl Skye was messing with my senses. I started to shudder on the ground and I lost consciousness and my sight. The last thing I remembered was me twitching on the ground stupidly. Gods mom, great way to show my birthrights.

Last edited by Selene on Sat Dec 03, 2011 4:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ghost
Crispy Stamp of Approval

PostSubject: Re: The Khione Kissing Booth.    The Khione Kissing Booth.  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 4:05 pm

I turned from Skye, who was now talking to Rachel after asking me if I was going to be busy after. It seemed I never had the chance to decide on when I wanted to end a conversation. There was someone else who did it. You had a whole 8 years of school and 2 years of isolation to learn helping someone usually didn't end well, Andrew. Was it some curse I had, or was it just everyone was just like that? The french girl was having an attack of some sort, but she hadn't made a good impression on me, so damn it if I was going to help her.

My heart had hardened to people in general. Only the first people I met had weakened my resolve slightly, but I was reminded. Of the... everything. Maybe it was just best I go back to my cabin and sleep it off. I was tired.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: The Khione Kissing Booth.    The Khione Kissing Booth.  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 4:08 pm

Jared Frost.

I checked my watch. It's getting late, and I want to go to bed, read, maybe study, and eat. Lots of reading at eating. I sighed and gathered up my papers, slipping the pen, pencil, and eraser into my pocket. Finally, I grabbed my weapons, put on my sheath, and slung my bow over my shoulder.

"Wrap it up guys, I'm closing up in a bit," I said to the girls.
Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

PostSubject: Re: The Khione Kissing Booth.    The Khione Kissing Booth.  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 4:33 pm

I stopped moving and regained my sight. I immediately closed my eyes, afraid they would bleed. Yes, that's happened before, but not since France when Antoinette almost ordered me dead. I had a sharp intake of breath, and I just lay there. I sat up, and collected myself, like nothing had happened. Obviously, nobody really payed any attention, which was good for me. I walked around the bench and gave Jared a smile and hug. I didn't feel up to kissing him. "Julienne," I said. "My name's Julienne." I began to walk away as this was the worst day of my 331 years.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Khione Kissing Booth.    The Khione Kissing Booth.  - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Khione Kissing Booth.
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next