Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

The Khione Kissing Booth.

Go down 
+6
Bleh
Ghost
cher
Skye
welshy
Sammeh
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Sammeh

Sammeh

The Khione Kissing Booth.  Empty
PostSubject: The Khione Kissing Booth.    The Khione Kissing Booth.  I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 4:52 pm

Jared Frost.

The Khione Kissing Booth.  2cdk7wj

"Kisses... courtesy of the Khione Cabin..."

I didn't ask for this. I remember the Cabin Leader, telling me what exactly I had to do, but I didn't sign up for this! Never did. I was planning on getting a cup of hot chocolate and taking a nap today. i have a cup of hot chocolate though... but I can't sleep. I don't think this is very fair. Yet I don't think anything is very fair. Although... I have to admit, I have never down anything for my cabin, so I guess it is fair. Hm.

At the moment I was leaning on my hand, watching at the expanse of couples and groups of friends all bundled up in winter clothing. Me? I was in a black t-shirt, jeans, boots, and fingerless gloves. Upside to being a Son of Khione? Don't have to waste money buying winter clothing. My hot chocolate steamed next to me on a small fold out table I had in the booth along with some papers for assignments I had to finish up. Next to that was my bow and my sword, leaning against the wall.

Honestly this was weird. It's been about a week since I officially broke up with my fiancee, so, I don't know how this will play out. I could see Skye walking up to me and flaunting herself. Ugh. Not what I need at this moment. In fact I should get to work on the assignments, it doesn't look like anyone is going to be showing up anytime soon. I moved the stool I was sitting on over to the fold out table, pulled out a pen, a pencil, and an eraser, and started to work while waiting for my first, if there will be a first, customer.
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: The Khione Kissing Booth.    The Khione Kissing Booth.  I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 5:03 pm

Lowri waved good by to her sister and watched her walk out of sight. They'd had a pretty good weekend together; ice skating for a bit and falling everywhere. She waited until she was ready to make her way back to the mess hall. She stopped, seeing something in the corner of her eye. She looked, smirking when she saw a kissing booth. Whoa, that was retro.
"How much?" She asked the emo kid that was running it. She was desperate or anything but it would be a laugh.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: The Khione Kissing Booth.    The Khione Kissing Booth.  I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 5:25 pm

Jared Frost.

I turned to the Athena girl and stood up. Well first and only customer, you'll get your money's worth. I stood up , setting my things down and leaning on the opening.

"Free, I'm pretty sure. I was never told otherwise," I said quickly before planting a kiss on her lips. It wasn't slow, that's for sure.

I pulled away nodded at her and continued my assignments. Huh... that felt surprisingly good.
Back to top Go down
Skye
THE YODELMEISTER
THE YODELMEISTER
Skye

PostSubject: Re: The Khione Kissing Booth.    The Khione Kissing Booth.  I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 5:27 pm

The Khione Kissing Booth.  Ellen_10
        Skye ][ Poseidon ][ 17

Skye stood in front of the collection of booths. Among them a kissing booth. She already saw a girl there, so she stood back for a moment. Skye was wearing dark skinny jeans, and a tight leather jacket over a Muppets t-shirt. Her combat boots left impressions in the snow, and her breath left puffs of white. She didn't want Jared or this girl to see her, so she was standing a distance away from them.

Not being able to hold it any longer, Skye walked over to the booth, and with her head down, asked, "Can I get a kiss?"

The cold left her cheeks blushed, but the rest of her skin pale. Hopefully Jared was too busy to notice her, or at least that was her plan.

http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=40271561

Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: The Khione Kissing Booth.    The Khione Kissing Booth.  I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 6:04 pm

Jared Frost.

I looked over at the source of the noise. She looked familiar... hm. I stood up and leaned against the opening once more. Oh... Oh... she's my ex-fiancee... I want to send her away, but I can't and I want to be the bigger person here.

"Alright," I answered and, once again, pressed my lips against hers. They were so familiar, yet I despised them.

I pulled away and nodded at her, sitting down at the table and continuing my work. I did not expect so much business today. Especially from my ex.
Back to top Go down
cher
Experienced Poster
cher

PostSubject: Re: The Khione Kissing Booth.    The Khione Kissing Booth.  I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 9:06 pm

The Khione Kissing Booth.  Cl
]KARA| SAKURA| TAKAHASHI|

I was walking around. Exploring the winter festival when I encoutered my half brother, Jared. He was stuck with the kissing booth. Poor him. Not like I liked the idea of one though. I rose an eyebrow at Jared when I saw him kissing... whats her name again? Yes, Skye. Didn't they break up or something. Why was I watching this? Gosh.
Back to top Go down
Skye
THE YODELMEISTER
THE YODELMEISTER
Skye

PostSubject: Re: The Khione Kissing Booth.    The Khione Kissing Booth.  I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 9:09 pm

Skye ][ Poseidon ][ 17

"Aren't you worried about having to kiss some guys?" she asked him, sarcasm layered on. It would of been funny to see him kiss a boy, but she wouldn't have told him that. "Maybe I can help you avoid that," she offered. Being nice to him wasn't something she would have done, but even seeing him kiss other girls was making her skin crawl. Just imagine what would happen if she saw him kissing a guy.

Back to top Go down
Ghost
Crispy Stamp of Approval

PostSubject: Re: The Khione Kissing Booth.    The Khione Kissing Booth.  I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 9:15 pm

Walking over to the carnival, I was surprised. There was a booth with two people kissing. Is that what people do at carnivals? I'd never gone to one. My mortal adoptive parents had always too busy, and I was sure one of the idiot kids who used to bully me was the son of the owner of the annual carnival near Sudbury.

There was a cool rollercoaster I bet was the creation of a Hephaestus kid, and so I walked backwards slowly to take in the awesome-ness of the structure. I had always been a sucker for good design. Some of the hills were too steep, but the ice should compensate for the friction coefficient of the cart and the rails, and there's probably magic at work-oof! I tripped over a rock, and crashed into the ... oh no.... kissing booth.
Back to top Go down
Bleh

Bleh

PostSubject: Re: The Khione Kissing Booth.    The Khione Kissing Booth.  I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 9:20 pm

The Khione Kissing Booth.  Girl,photo,purple,hair-2f864ba3fda0db9080862becc00ae387_m
I walked up to the kissing booth. I never knew that there was a kissing booth. Thought I'd try it out. I'm just about to ask for a kiss when some guy runs into the booth.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: The Khione Kissing Booth.    The Khione Kissing Booth.  I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 9:21 pm

Jared Frost.

I rolled my eyes. She honestly knew nothing about me. I'm bi. DUH. I turned my gaze from her. I saw a girl walking by and called over to her, momentarily ignoring Skye's comment.

"Hey! Free kisses, courtesy of the Khione cabin," I called dryly. I turned back to Skye but a boy slammed into the booth. The surprise of the slam knocked me back into the wall. I grunted.

"Can I help you?" I asked, my tone showing I knew he wanted to kiss Skye.

Last edited by Sammeh on Fri Dec 02, 2011 9:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Bleh

Bleh

PostSubject: Re: The Khione Kissing Booth.    The Khione Kissing Booth.  I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 9:23 pm

I laughed at the guy who ran into the booth. "Are you ok?" I asked him. I walked over to help him up.
Back to top Go down
Ghost
Crispy Stamp of Approval

PostSubject: Re: The Khione Kissing Booth.    The Khione Kissing Booth.  I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 9:26 pm

I got up really quickly and dusted myself off. And then some emo kid was glaring daggers at me. "I'm sorry. It was an accident. Why are you even getting so hostile, man?" I didn't like it when people got all angry at me for no big reason. I'd seen enough of that in school, where I was bullied for no reason. I rested my hands on the crescent pommels of my shortswords. If he wanted a fight, he'd get one.

I turned to the girl and my expression softened. "I'm good, thanks. But this guy looks like he isn't."
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: The Khione Kissing Booth.    The Khione Kissing Booth.  I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 9:27 pm

Jared Frost.

Finally, a girl walked over. "Kiss? Cool," I said planting a kiss on her lips, making this one longer than usual. WHen I pulled back, I smiled and went back to work.

"Well Skye, get in the booth if you want to help. My lips are getting tired anyhow," I called out, not sure if she's even there anymore.
Back to top Go down
Bleh

Bleh

PostSubject: Re: The Khione Kissing Booth.    The Khione Kissing Booth.  I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 9:30 pm

After the kiss I definitely recognized the I guess "aura" or whatever you want to call it between them. I could tell why he was mad. "Good to know. Might want to watch where you're going sometimes." I said not trying to be mean.
Back to top Go down
Skye
THE YODELMEISTER
THE YODELMEISTER
Skye

PostSubject: Re: The Khione Kissing Booth.    The Khione Kissing Booth.  I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 9:31 pm

Skye ][ Poseidon ][ 17

Skye shrugged. He had really only kissed a few girls by her guess, but she wasn't going to say anything about that. "Yeah sure." She sat in the extra chair that was behind the table, sitting next to Jared, but not bothering to touch him. Propping her elbow on the table, she looked at the boy that was there. Was there a possibility he was there for a reason?

Back to top Go down
Ghost
Crispy Stamp of Approval

PostSubject: Re: The Khione Kissing Booth.    The Khione Kissing Booth.  I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 9:35 pm

Scratching my head awkwardly and pushing my swords firmly back into my sheaths, I looked at the girl (not Skye), and said, "Sorry, I know. It was kinda my fault. I just have bad memories of people lashing out at me." Groaning inwardly at how offensive I was being, I looked back at the emoooo kid. "My bad, man. Sorry for getting all up on your stuff, I'm just kinda like that sometimes." I extended my hand for one of those strange man-greetings (OOC: I have no idea how to describe it, I'm sorry.), and waited for him to do something.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: The Khione Kissing Booth.    The Khione Kissing Booth.  I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 9:42 pm

Jared Frost.

"Alright, I know what you're here for," I said and stood up. I walked over to the guy, took his face into my hands, and kissed him.

After a while I pulled away, smiled, nodded, and then walked away. I took a seat and continued to work. I looked back at him.

"Well what are you doing standing there with your mouth open like your trying to catch flies? I'm trying to get my degree, and this is not helping dammit," I said to him.
Back to top Go down
Bleh

Bleh

PostSubject: Re: The Khione Kissing Booth.    The Khione Kissing Booth.  I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 9:45 pm

I laughed at the shock on the guys face. I tried to hold it in but I couldn't. I looked at the kissing booth dude. "So what your name?"
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: The Khione Kissing Booth.    The Khione Kissing Booth.  I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 9:50 pm

Jared Frost.

I sighed and stood up. I walked over and leaned on the opening once again and smiled at the girl.

"Name's Jared. You?" I asked with a smile. Skye, eat your freakin heart out. Of course I was incapable of love, but certain activities did not require love.
Back to top Go down
Bleh

Bleh

PostSubject: Re: The Khione Kissing Booth.    The Khione Kissing Booth.  I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 9:52 pm

"Tori." I held out my hand for him to shake. "Nice to meet you." I smiled at him.
Back to top Go down
Skye
THE YODELMEISTER
THE YODELMEISTER
Skye

PostSubject: Re: The Khione Kissing Booth.    The Khione Kissing Booth.  I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 9:54 pm

Skye ][ Poseidon ][ 17

Skye saw where this was going. She stood up from her chair, and walked over to the boy. She put her arms around his neck, kissed him flat on the lips, and then stepped away. She would admit she wouldn't have done it on a normal day, but at least it wasn't that bad. Jared, eat your heart out.

"I'm sorry, but you are at a kissing booth," she told him, a sly smile on her lips.

Back to top Go down
Bleh

Bleh

PostSubject: Re: The Khione Kissing Booth.    The Khione Kissing Booth.  I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 9:57 pm

I smirked. How long are they going to use us to make each other jealous? I thought. Probably till someone calls them out. I looked at Jared. "So how'd you get stuck at the kissing booth?" I asked. He didn't look like he wanted to be here.
Back to top Go down
cher
Experienced Poster
cher

PostSubject: Re: The Khione Kissing Booth.    The Khione Kissing Booth.  I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 9:58 pm

"He was assigned here. Our cabin leader made him." I told her. I was 100% sure that Jared didn't want to be here. This was really awkward. First Jared kisses the guy, then Skye kisses him. What is this? makeyourexjealous day?
Back to top Go down
Bleh

Bleh

PostSubject: Re: The Khione Kissing Booth.    The Khione Kissing Booth.  I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 10:01 pm

I was planning on calling them out. I just wanted to see how long this was going to last. Jared was hot anyway. What wrong with flirting?
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: The Khione Kissing Booth.    The Khione Kissing Booth.  I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 10:03 pm

Jared Frost.

"Nice to meet you too. So how have y-" I was about to finish my sentence, but Skye kissed the guy. Not just a kissing booth kiss, like full on kissing... unngh...

My jaw dropped. I pointed and I stiffened, and I clenched my teeth and I pounded my fist and finally I grabbed my cup of hot chocolate and threw the liquid out the window, splashing into the snow.

"Ooo it seems that I must get myself another cup," I said, grabbing the pot of hot chocolate and pouring myself another cup. Why am I jealous? Ugh.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Khione Kissing Booth.    The Khione Kissing Booth.  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Khione Kissing Booth.
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next