Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Apple Cider and sugar cookies! (Booth)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
dream2407

dream2407

Apple Cider and sugar cookies! (Booth) Empty
PostSubject: Apple Cider and sugar cookies! (Booth)   Apple Cider and sugar cookies! (Booth) I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 4:52 pm

Selene decided to set up her booth. It wasn't really grand, but enough in her opinion. She used her powers to make a small table with the snow. Selene smiled and set down her homemade sugar cookies. Her grandmother had shown how to make them from scratch. Selene also set down her hot apple cider. She made a chair with the snow and sat down on it. The cookies and cider wouldn't get cold, she made sure of that. Selene made a sign, "Cookies and Cider!". It was a bright blue sign with dark writing. She waited for someone to stop by after they got all snowy and eat.
Back to top Go down
Beanie
If you can't have Scott McCall, why bother?
Beanie

PostSubject: Re: Apple Cider and sugar cookies! (Booth)   Apple Cider and sugar cookies! (Booth) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 7:59 am

Livia walked right up to the booth. "Could I have some cider?" She asked, taking out her wallet. She pushed back her now snow covered and white hair behind her ears, and pulled her grey ski cap over her head. Her light cyan coat from north face had a white strip across bother her arms, but it was now a grey brown from dirt. Livia's faced was flushed and she was panting.

[url]http://www.polyvore.com/livias_winter_outfit/set?id=40296683&lid=1245758[url]
Back to top Go down
dream2407

dream2407

PostSubject: Re: Apple Cider and sugar cookies! (Booth)   Apple Cider and sugar cookies! (Booth) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 8:24 pm

Selene smiled, her first customer! " Hi!" she said smiling. "You're first cup is free, the second is a drachma, and so on." Selene said looking at her cider. She hoped it was still hot. The girl looked cold, but she was positive that cider made everyone feel warmer. Selene pulled the tab on the cider. Soon hot piping warmth was in the styro foam cup. " Here you go!" she said.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Apple Cider and sugar cookies! (Booth)   Apple Cider and sugar cookies! (Booth) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Apple Cider and sugar cookies! (Booth)
Page 1 of 1