Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Icycle Dart Booth

Go down 
AuthorMessage
kenzie
Buttface
kenzie

Icycle Dart Booth Empty
PostSubject: Icycle Dart Booth   Icycle Dart Booth I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 10:51 pm

I made around 150 non-breaking icycles and put them in a plastic bin. I currently had no customers. I sighed. "Icycle Darts!" I yelled. This might be fun, or I might not get any customers and it will be a complete waste of time. It was funny how many campers were attending the kissing booth across the carnival. It was kinda funny. Some guy had tryed to jump in the booth and tripped.
Back to top Go down
http://saargent.tumblr.com
kenzie
Buttface
kenzie

Icycle Dart Booth Empty
PostSubject: Re: Icycle Dart Booth   Icycle Dart Booth I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 8:39 pm

I decided to take a day off and but the closed sign up. Ahh this would be fun. I needed to find something to do though. This was going to be tricky. I really didn't like camp. Maybe I could go listen to some Black Veil Brides in my bedroom? Nah, to boring. I decided to steal from the camp store.
Back to top Go down
http://saargent.tumblr.com

Icycle Dart Booth
Page 1 of 1