Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

The Lake...

Go down 
+12
Kendall
Michiru Kaioh
Yume
Norm Normal
Matt streak
jehowell
Questionare♣
daveyp1997
hunter11
percybethrocks!
Tarus
Sirena
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage

The Lake... - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lake...   The Lake... - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 6:15 pm

ooc: well it does imply tht u were going 2 jump into it and since ur daughter of poisiden u would stay under, but ok.
Back to top Go down
Sirena
Admin
Admin
Sirena

PostSubject: Re: The Lake...   The Lake... - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 6:17 pm

ooc: I did that so you could've stopped me...
Back to top Go down
https://camphalfblood.forummotion.com

PostSubject: Re: The Lake...   The Lake... - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 6:18 pm

ooc: ohhhhhhhhhhh, well then u shuld have said so, ok
Back to top Go down
Tarus

Tarus

PostSubject: Re: The Lake...   The Lake... - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 7:55 pm

I walk to the beach and then hesitate. Poseidon might not be too happy about me getting in the water. But I run and jump in anyways. There are a few dolphins swimming around. I swim over to greet them. Maris Tarson, Daughter of Zeus

Last edited by Tarus on Thu Aug 20, 2009 6:19 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Lake...   The Lake... - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 8:06 pm

I lay my towel on the sand. Then I remeber a greek myth. That Athena and Posiden were bitter rivel. I jump in eney way. I swim for a little while. then i get out of the water and dry my self then i get out the book i was reading and start reading.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Lake...   The Lake... - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 8:24 pm

I had almost finished the book. But i was starving. I grabed my stuf and walked to the mess hall.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Lake...   The Lake... - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 4:15 pm

I decide to go to the lake after lunch. I see a boy and two girls there."Hi!" I say "Can i swim with you guys?"
Back to top Go down
Tarus

Tarus

PostSubject: Re: The Lake...   The Lake... - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 4:55 pm

I sit down on the beach and take the ring off my finger. I hold it tightly and set it in the water. I look down and smile. It had gone perfectly. The ring glowed whenever it went in water. I pull the ring out of the water and throw it in the air. It glows there too. Brighter than before but still dim. I catch the ring and sit down. Then I have an idea. I dig a hole deep in the sand. I drop the ring in the hole and bury it. In a few seconds there is a blinding light. Now I know. This ring is from the underworld. I put it on and fall into a deep sleep. I am in the underworld near a huge cliff that is sparkling with tones of jewels. I see Hades sitting on a throne at the top of the cliff. I gasp. This is how Hades gets all those jewels. He gets them from the cliff. I wake up suddenly and climb up a tree. Daria Williams, Daughter of Tyche OOC: OK. A lot of that stuff I made up. Not saying that some of it wasn't in myths but just wanted to let u guys know. Like the cliff and the ring and stuff. So thats all. BYE
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Lake...   The Lake... - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 5:08 pm

They don't answer me. I turn around and see a girl in a tree. "Why are you up there?" I shout up to her.
Back to top Go down
Tarus

Tarus

PostSubject: Re: The Lake...   The Lake... - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 9:32 pm

I giggle. "I'm just reading!" I shout. I swing upside down on the branch and jump off, landing perfectly. "Hey I've seen you before!" I say. "You live in the Hera cabin! Like me!" I smile and hold out my hand. Daria Williams, Daughter of Tyche
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Lake...   The Lake... - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 8:15 am

"Oh yeah!" I exclaim. reaching out my hand. "I'm Helen daughter of Iris." "What book ya readn?"
Back to top Go down
Tarus

Tarus

PostSubject: Re: The Lake...   The Lake... - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 9:10 am

"Just some myth book." I say. "Hey you wanna go down to the stables?" I ask. Daria Williams, Daughter of Tyche
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Lake...   The Lake... - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 9:13 am

"Well, um, uh okay I guess." I answer
Back to top Go down
Tarus

Tarus

PostSubject: Re: The Lake...   The Lake... - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 5:25 pm

I dive into the lake and swim out a few feet. I sink down towards the bottom and create an air bubble. I pull out my laptop and sit down. As I am checking my e-mail I don't realize that I am floating away from the beach. Lilius Tarson, Daughter of Poseidon
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Lake...   The Lake... - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 6:03 am

I walk up to the edge of the lake. There is no way I am going in it, but I look down... there's not a nymph in sight.

"Guys, has anyone seen the nymphs?" :|
Back to top Go down
percybethrocks!

PostSubject: Re: The Lake...   The Lake... - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 12:49 pm

I walk toward the lake. I stare into the lake. "I dont think so," I reply.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Lake...   The Lake... - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 1:28 pm

"haven't seen them in a week. im going to swim though." i go down for about 30 seconds. come back up "OH MY GODS!that is terrible. no wonder there arent any nymphs! they left. the water is so unclean and someone is poisoning it or something
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Lake...   The Lake... - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 2:13 pm

I examine the water for a bit longer, and spot the problem. "Oh Gods yeah, I see the problem! Someone's dumped rubbish in the lake!" I point at a huge pile of garbage at the bottom of the lake. "The satyrs arn't gonna be happy about this..." :|
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Lake...   The Lake... - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 2:32 pm

"im gonna go clean t as best as i can.none of us want a satyr stampede" i start to pick up garbage
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Lake...   The Lake... - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 2:58 pm

"Thank the Gods you're a daughter of Poseidon," I say, in relief as I watch Julia pick up the rubbish. "I would help but you know what?" Instead of me having to tell Julia who my father is, a flame lights from the tip of my finger like a candle, then it goes out after I'd shown Julia.
Back to top Go down
Tarus

Tarus

PostSubject: Re: The Lake...   The Lake... - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 7:58 am

I come up out of the water and gasp. I'm about 100 feet from shore. "Oh no!!!" I say. I dive back into the bubble and grab my laptop. Before I come out I make a smaller air bubble and put my laptop in it. I swim back to shore as fast as I can and come out of the water panting.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Lake...   The Lake... - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 8:02 am

I look over to see Lilius, and raise my eyebrows. "Oh my Gods, are you ok?" Shocked
Back to top Go down
Tarus

Tarus

PostSubject: Re: The Lake...   The Lake... - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 1:40 pm

"Well I think so." I say. "Oh wait I forgot! I can breathe underwater. Wish I'd have thought of that about five seconds ago." I say laughing. I smile. "Do you want to go get some food?" I ask.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Lake...   The Lake... - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 10:26 am

"Ok!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Lake...   The Lake... - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 5:06 pm

I walk towards the lake, Marco a little ways behind me. As we get closer, I see some naiads giggle and wave at Marco. I snort and roll my eyes. "This," I say, pointing to the big body of water in front of us, "is the lake." Duh, way to state the obvious, I think to myself. I dive in and call out to Marco, "Come one, the water is nice today! Poseidon must be in a good mood."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Lake...   The Lake... - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Lake...
Page 5 of 15Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 15  Next