Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

The Lake...

Go down 
+12
Kendall
Michiru Kaioh
Yume
Norm Normal
Matt streak
jehowell
Questionare♣
daveyp1997
hunter11
percybethrocks!
Tarus
Sirena
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage

The Lake... - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lake...   The Lake... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 8:10 pm

I walk up to where Alessia is standing, "I'm guessing this is the lake?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Lake...   The Lake... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 8:15 pm

"Yup. I don't really like being here, being a daughter of Hestia and all, but a lot of people hang out here.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Lake...   The Lake... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 8:25 pm

I approach the lake and I see two people in the distance. As I get closer I realize that they were both in my cabin earlier. "Hello," I greet them once I arrive.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Lake...   The Lake... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 8:26 pm

"It feels bad," I say, probably sounding like a retard
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Lake...   The Lake... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 8:27 pm

"Really? I wouldn't know since I've never been in. Oh, and hey. Who are you?" I say, recognizing someone from Hera. I make it my job to know everyone in the cabin.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Lake...   The Lake... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 8:28 pm

" I am name is Emerence, daughter of Hebe. And you two are . . .?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Lake...   The Lake... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 8:30 pm

"I'm Alessia, and this is Catherine." I say.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Lake...   The Lake... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 8:32 pm

"Listen, I'm sorry if we got off on the wrong foot before. I had been on the run for two weeks, and I was a little on the tired, irritated side. I hope that we can be friends in the future." Apologizing to people is hard for me, but I really didn't want to be a loner at this camp.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Lake...   The Lake... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 8:41 pm

The boy doesn't really seem to be responding at all, and there's some other girls standing at the shore. I'm tired of waiting for him to do something, so I turn and head off to the Mess Hall for lunch.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Lake...   The Lake... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 9:15 pm

"Can we leave, call me paranoid, but I swear we aren't supposed to be here," I say
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Lake...   The Lake... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 9:17 pm

I'm kind of confused by Catherine's urge to leave, but I've learned to trust others, so I say, "Okay, do you want to go back to the cabin or continue the tour?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Lake...   The Lake... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 9:18 pm

"Continue tour," I say
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Lake...   The Lake... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 9:20 pm

"Okay, let's go to the ampitheater!" I say, cheerfully.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Lake...   The Lake... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 9:25 pm

"Uh, Okay," I say, following her
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Lake...   The Lake... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 5:53 pm

After getting lost I arive at the beach. Unfortunatly as soon as I get there every1 leaves. I am acually relived, I decide to go for a long swim, I may not be a son of posiden, but I love the water.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Lake...   The Lake... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 5:49 pm

I'm bored, so I decide to go down to the lake, hoping to run into someone.

Last edited by Lavvie on Mon Jun 08, 2009 5:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sirena
Admin
Admin
Sirena

PostSubject: Re: The Lake...   The Lake... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 5:50 pm

I go to the lake. Only a few people are there, so I climb a tree and start to read my book.
Back to top Go down
https://camphalfblood.forummotion.com

PostSubject: Re: The Lake...   The Lake... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 5:52 pm

I notice someone I haven't met before sitting in a tree reading. "Hello?" I say.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Lake...   The Lake... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 5:52 pm

I walk over to the lake and see a girl near the lake and another girl in a tree. I walk over to the person who is near and say "Hi, I'm Mich, what's your name?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Lake...   The Lake... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 5:58 pm

ooc: ok, less confusing

BIC: "Hi" I say to both the girl in the tree and the girl called Lena.
Back to top Go down
Sirena
Admin
Admin
Sirena

PostSubject: Re: The Lake...   The Lake... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 5:59 pm

The boy startled me, and I fell out of the tree. "Aah!" I stare accusingly at the boy. "What'd you do that for?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Lake...   The Lake... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 6:01 pm

The girl falls out of her tree and accusis me, I reply "Sorry, I didn't meant to. Just saying hi." AWKWARD I think.
Back to top Go down
Sirena
Admin
Admin
Sirena

PostSubject: Re: The Lake...   The Lake... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 6:05 pm

I sigh, brush myself off, and run towards the water. More peaceful under there, I think.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Lake...   The Lake... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 6:07 pm

The girl runs off toward the lake. "HEY" I yell. "WAS IT SOMETHING I SAID?"

Last edited by Orik on Mon Jun 08, 2009 6:20 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sirena
Admin
Admin
Sirena

PostSubject: Re: The Lake...   The Lake... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 6:10 pm

ooc: I didn't jump into the water; I run towards it. Edit please?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Lake...   The Lake... - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Lake...
Page 4 of 15Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 15  Next