Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

The Lake...

Go down 
+12
Kendall
Michiru Kaioh
Yume
Norm Normal
Matt streak
jehowell
Questionare♣
daveyp1997
hunter11
percybethrocks!
Tarus
Sirena
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage

The Lake... - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lake...   The Lake... - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 6:07 pm

I followed Aelia towards the lake. To my surprise, as I looked into the lake, there were several quite attractive teenaged women swimming around the lake, giggling and seemed to have quite an interest in me. I felt the blood rushing to my cheeks and I smiled back at them. I looked at Aelia. "Very well, though I don't swim much," I admitted, jumping in as well. The water was strangely warm for this time of year, which happened to be early October. I dove down and swam up to Aelia, then surfaced and smiled. However, I slightly panicked when an overly flirtatious girl pulled at my foot and giggled, then swam away quickly.

Last edited by AllHailThrall on Thu Oct 08, 2009 6:28 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : He doesn't know naiads are real. :P)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Lake...   The Lake... - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 8:29 pm

I snort when I see Marco jerk slightly downwards, knowing it must be the word of a naiad. "Shoo, guys, shoo!" I say, hoping that they remember I'm Andy's friend and stay away. "Don't worry about the naiads, they're mostly harmless. And I didn't swim much before I came here, but when you're friends with a daughter of Poseidon, it's hard not to go into the water."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Lake...   The Lake... - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 6:31 am

"....Naiads," I repeated back to her. "First the chimera and now naiads...." I sighed angrily. "My life will never be the same," I groaned, laying on my back and floating on the water. Just floating there for a minute, I tried to imagine what else could be out there. "Minotaur, harpies... basilisks, gorgons, cyclopes... my chances of survival are slim," I muttered.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Lake...   The Lake... - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 3:55 pm

"Oh, but that's the point of this camp. To keep us safe. There's an invisible force field around us; monsters or mortals can't enter the camp. The only time you'll ever see monsters in camp is when we do activities with them in the woods."
Back to top Go down
Sirena
Admin
Admin
Sirena

PostSubject: Re: The Lake...   The Lake... - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 7:46 pm

I run full-speed towards the lake, raise my arms above my head, and dive into the water, fully clothed. "Cowabunga!" I yell.
Back to top Go down
https://camphalfblood.forummotion.com

PostSubject: Re: The Lake...   The Lake... - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 8:23 pm

"ANDY!" I shout, exasperated. Once I get over that, I say, "Have you met Marco yet? He's new and unclaimed."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Lake...   The Lake... - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 8:53 pm

I smiled at the girl who jumped into the lake. "Greetings, Andy," I introduced. "I am Marco Hope. I'm new here, and I'd most appreciate it if I could get your acquaintance." I started to tread water, then I swam in the direction of the girl, and reached out my hand to shake. Oddly, even though she had been completely submerged, she didn't look like she was wet in the slightest.
Back to top Go down
Tarus

Tarus

PostSubject: Re: The Lake...   The Lake... - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 12:56 pm

I run onto the dock and dive into the lake. I seem much crazier about water than ever. Shocked "Maybe it's the fire." I mumble to myself. I swim around and wait for Molly to come down to the lake.

Last edited by Tarus on Fri Oct 09, 2009 12:58 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Wanted to add an emoticon!)
Back to top Go down
Sirena
Admin
Admin
Sirena

PostSubject: Re: The Lake...   The Lake... - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 5:42 pm

"Hi, Aelia," I say. "Oh, and hi, Marko! Pleased to meet you." I dive back under the water.
Back to top Go down
https://camphalfblood.forummotion.com
Tarus

Tarus

PostSubject: Re: The Lake...   The Lake... - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 6:49 pm

I swim over to the girl in the lake. "Hi! I'm Lilius daughter of Poseidon!¨ I say smiling. ¨What about you?¨ I ask.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Lake...   The Lake... - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 11:49 pm

"That's Andy. She's a daughter of Poseidon, that's why she's not wet." I say, knowing he must be wondering that.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Lake...   The Lake... - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 6:16 am

I walk up to the lake, and sit by a tree. Coal perches by my side.
Back to top Go down
Tarus

Tarus

PostSubject: Re: The Lake...   The Lake... - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 8:42 am

I swim down to the shore. I walk over to Molly and say hi.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Lake...   The Lake... - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 10:29 am

"Hey, feel better? Still scared of fire?" I reply.

I am not scared of water, although if I get wet I become very weak, and cannot use my powers until I am dry again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Lake...   The Lake... - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 11:39 am

I smiled a welcoming smile and made a friendly gesture towards her. "Nice to meet you as well," he told her. "Now my clothes are saturated to the fibers," I muttered, quite annoyed that I had decided to leap into this body of water without first getting in the proper clothing. And I had not brought any spare clothing. I had not anticipated the chimera's attack. "Is there any way that I can contact my father and ask him to send over laundry and my luggage?" I inquired.
Back to top Go down
Tarus

Tarus

PostSubject: Re: The Lake...   The Lake... - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 12:51 pm

"Uh well a little. It's just I get really tired and I start sweating a lot."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Lake...   The Lake... - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 8:47 pm

"belly flop!"I yell as I jump"Ye-owww."This hurts,belly flopping."

PostSubject: Re: The Lake...   The Lake... - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2009 5:56 am

I hesitantly laugh. "Even I knew that!" Molly lol'd.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Lake...   The Lake... - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2009 11:28 am

"I knew it hurts but not this much."I yell back at Molly

PostSubject: Re: The Lake...   The Lake... - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2009 1:14 pm

"Sure. It's getting crowded here, anyways. Let's go to the courtyard, that's where the fountain for IMing is," I say, climbing out of the water.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Lake...   The Lake... - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2009 1:39 pm

"Ok!" I reply, still laughing. I get out my mobile phone and earphones. I plug them in and start listening to music.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Lake...   The Lake... - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2009 7:43 pm

"Ugh!I'm going back to my cabin"I moan

PostSubject: Re: The Lake...   The Lake... - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2009 9:17 pm

I started to tread water, confused. IMing? What good would that do? My father rarely uses a computer, the only computer we have is my laptop, which I may ask him to send over to me. I followed her towards the shore, walking in the direction of the courtyard. "What good will instant messaging my father do?" I inquired, befuddled completely, as I tailed her, soaked to the marrow.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Lake...   The Lake... - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2009 9:45 pm

"No, silly, not instant messaging!" I say, giggling a bit. Was I really this clueless when I first came here? "Iris messaging."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Lake...   The Lake... - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2009 10:01 pm

I blinked. Iris messaging? I had never heard of such a thing. Perhaps it would be elaborated as we approached the courtyard. For now, I kept silent, and continued to follow her in the direction that she was going.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Lake...   The Lake... - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Lake...
Page 6 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 15  Next