Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

The search begins!

Go down 
+5
Bri
Doctor Who
GreekGirl
moon
Hadoland
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Hadoland

Hadoland

The search begins! Empty
PostSubject: The search begins!   The search begins! I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 08, 2011 9:25 pm

Post your searches here! This will officially begin once moon makes the first post. Thank you, and once again. Good luck demi-gods! No more than one character per person in this thread! There will be certain exceptions of course, but please do PM me if you wish to involve a second character. Please and thank you! :3

NOTE
This has been approved as a user-run event by Angel and Crispy Bacon

Last edited by Buzzkillington the 3rd on Thu Nov 10, 2011 5:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

The search begins! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The search begins!   The search begins! I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 7:59 am

The search begins! Fayec
FAYE~LYNN~McJEAN
Athena Cabin Leader
"The journey of a
thousand miles begins with a single step."
Faye's hair was a tragic mess. She had whipped it into a ponytail and headed out to go look for her lost half-brother. Earlier that night Melina told Faye that Chris would be taking on of his walks again. At first she wasn't worried, but when he wasn't in bed the next moring, she was worried. Faye had literally woken up the enitre cabin and gotten a search party together. She didn't like interupting their daily schedule, but she felt she needed to. Faye would've done this for any of her other siblings.

Running to the edge of the forest she waited, impaitently. The search party would gather soon, then they would be broken up and sent to find him. Faye shifted her wieght from one foot to the other, waiting. She swung her sword around in her fingers, trying to take off the nerve. A million terrible thoughts ran through her head, what could've happened to him? He could've been killed, captured or worse. Faye didn't know what was worse right now, and she didn't want to think about it.

She heard noises coming from the forest, and she shook her head. If Chris was injured would he be ableto face some of the beasts in there? Most likely not. Faye cringed as she heard more noises. Looking to the horizon line, she hoped to see some Athena campers running to meet her. It had seemed likke hours since she last spoke with them. Seeing a shadow come her way, she knew someone had arrived.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

The search begins! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The search begins!   The search begins! I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 6:17 pm

Isabella <> Faith <> Rose <>

The search begins! F0034711-Healthy_teenage_girl-SPL

"I wish people were like a book. They would be easier to read..."

Isabella pulled her hair back into a French braid as she walked the grassy paths of the forest. She bit her lip worried. Chris didn't come back from his walks and now he was gone. Faye called out a search party to help find him. All morning Isabella had been worried sick. Even if she really didn't know Chris well, but Chris was family to her. All the Athena kids were the only family Isabella really had.

Izzy's high top Converse sneakers made little noises as they hit the mud. A light sea bue short sleeved shirt and studry jeans covered her body. Bracelets jingling at her sides, Izzy saw Faye. Isabella's gray eyes looked up at Faye's, worry in them. "Faye....what happened? I-is he gone?" Isabella managed to choke out.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

The search begins! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The search begins!   The search begins! I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 8:49 pm

FAYE~LYNN~McJEAN
Faye looked up at her older sister, Izzy. Seeing the look on her face of concern made Faye feel worse. She listened to Izzy barely ask her question and she looked at her feet.
"I... I don't know. We have to find him." Faye said, meeting her sister's eyes. She didn't want to add, "dead or alive" after it. That would just make them feel worse. Faye sighed and looked at her feet, finding them very interesting right about now.

She closed her eyes then looked up at Izzy.
"We will find him, gods help us." Faye said confidently, looking up at the sky. If Athena was looking down at her children, Faye wished she would tell her Chris's state of being. She kept looking at the blue sky, wondering if her mother was looking back at her. Finnaly snapping out of her daze, she looked at Izzy.

"We'll have to wait to begin. I'll have three groups, you'll be leading one if you don't mind." Faye told her softly. She had confidence in her half-sister.Besides, if anyone was to lead, Izzy would do just fine.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

The search begins! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The search begins!   The search begins! I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 9:27 pm

Isabella <> Faith <> Rose

Isabella nodded at faye. "Sure, I'll lead the group. Anything for Chris," Isabella said softly to Faye. Sighing, she looked up to the clouds. Chris where are you? The sun seemed to be blazing down on a cool day. Izzy shifted her gaze to the forest floor. She was going to lead a group and she was going to find Chris. Right now, she would do anything to fin Chris. Maybe even give up her own life to find Chris. Izzy brushed a loose stray of brown hair behind her ear as Faye and her waited for the others.
Back to top Go down
Hadoland

Hadoland

The search begins! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The search begins!   The search begins! I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 4:32 pm

Alright err... You two! nice job with the posts! Although WE NEED MORE PEOPLE! :D Come on everyone, don't be shy. Once we get the search going all the fun little tricks and goodies I have planned can come into play.

Yours truly - Hado.
Back to top Go down
Doctor Who
The Time Travelling Detective
Doctor Who

The search begins! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The search begins!   The search begins! I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 5:03 pm

Roran

I panted. I had caught up to the group ahead. My twin sister following just behind. "Let me guess." I said. "someones missing?"

Helen

I caught up to Roran. 'its just not fair he is the more fit one of the set.' i thought to myself. I clasped my hand on Roran's shoulder. "when i tell you to slow down." i muttered under my breath to him "SLOW DOWN."

Last edited by Doctor Who? on Thu Nov 10, 2011 5:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Bri
An Okay Side Effect
Bri

The search begins! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The search begins!   The search begins! I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 5:18 pm

Blythe and Ronald Septavian
Ron kept up with all the cabin news, and informed Blythe of them. This time, though, was different. Blythe had heard her friend from the Athena cabin talking about a missing camper, and a search in the Forest. Soon they both were in the Forest. "Hello. We're not Athena's children, but we'd like to help," said Ron. Blythe rolled her eyes, and elbowed her twin in the stomach. "I'm Blythe, and this is my full brother, Ron. We're children of Janus," she properly greeted. Their blue and green eyes were alight, and the blue streaks in their hair were glowing softly.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

The search begins! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The search begins!   The search begins! I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 5:32 pm

FAYE~LYNN~McJEAN
Faye smiled at the people who were coming, quickly. She walked to greet them.
"Good, good." Faye said, a small smile growing on her lips. With more people, their chances of finding Chris were larger. Looking at their numbers, which wasn't high, she figured they would split up.

Faye twirled her hair as she thought, then met the eyes of her fellow demigods.
" Alright, here's the plan. I'll take three of you into the woods to find Chris. The other two will wait for more people to come." she told them. Faye thought her idea was only reasonable, in case others came.

She twirled her sword and looked into the dark forest. She had a feeling in her stomach that Chris was in there. He had to be.
Back to top Go down
Bri
An Okay Side Effect
Bri

The search begins! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The search begins!   The search begins! I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 5:46 pm

Blythe and Ronald Septavian
"I'll go," Blythe immediately said, accompanied by an "I'll stay," said by Ron. He stood at the edge of the Forest, half-hidden by shadow, and Blythe stepped forward. "Me and Ron can contact each other. I can also make a quick getaway for us if something goes wrong," Blythe said with an excited glint in her eyes. Ron nodded, confirming what Blythe had just said. Her Barn Owl, Coryn, was in a tree. Owls are Athena's animals, Blythe thought with a smile. "So who's missing anyway?"
Back to top Go down
Doctor Who
Doctor Who

The search begins! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The search begins!   The search begins! I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 5:50 pm

Roran

I took a step forward. "Ill go." I said. I crossed my arms.
Back to top Go down
Kol Mikaelson
Experienced Poster
Kol Mikaelson

The search begins! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The search begins!   The search begins! I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 5:53 pm

I approached a small group of people standing at the top of a hill in the dim forest. I breathed, wondering what they were doing. I began to climb the hill slowly, shoving my hands into my pockets. Nervously, I stepped up. "Hey guys," I breathed, looking around at everyone who had gathered here, though I didn't know a single one. "Whats going on?" I asked, as my Raven friend flew down and landed on my shoulder.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

The search begins! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The search begins!   The search begins! I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 6:02 pm

FAYE~LYNN~McJEAN
Faye nodded, that was that.
"Blythe, Helen, Roran, come with me. The rest of you, stay here and wait until more come. Do the same we just did. Wait for six, have four go, two stay." she ordered looking at them all.

Faye looked into the forest. She walked into it, and looked to make sure her part of the party kept behind her. Faye walked deeper into it.
"Chris usually walks deep into the forest. We'll be walking for a while." she told them. Faye's mind kept buzzing with everything she knew about Chris, anything to help them with the fight she knew was ahead.
Back to top Go down
Ninja Poet

Ninja Poet

The search begins! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The search begins!   The search begins! I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 6:16 pm

The search begins! Ollie
The search begins! Gilly
:: Light up the sky like a flame,
FAME. ::

Something big was going on; Oliver could tell. Never had he ever seen so many campers gathered in one place for something that wasn't an organized event ; unless it was. With his curiosity aroused and his sense of adventure controlling his brain, he edged closer to the group of children.
"Excuse me?" he asked one of the campers whom he thought might be able to help him. "Can I ask, what's going on? I mean, has someone died or something?" he asked the teenager, eyes wondering all around the forest. What if he was right again, and someone had died? That would be a weird mixture of both cool and insane. Snapping out of his thoughts, Ollie directed his attention back to the kid whom he approached. "So? Are you going to give me an answer?"

:: I’m going to live forever,
Baby, remember my name. ::

Back to top Go down
Doctor Who
Doctor Who

The search begins! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The search begins!   The search begins! I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 6:17 pm

Roran

I followed behind Faye. I glanced around the forest looking for everything. I drew my sword to have the familluar weight in my hands. I noticed a trail going left from our trail. foot prints where fading in the ground. I knelt down beside them.

Helen

I followed them. Roran suddenly went to his knees staring at the ground. following his line of sight my eyes grew wide. "I think we found something. I said to Faye. "that trail looks like it asnt been used for a few hours. is it possible that Chris came down here?"
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

The search begins! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The search begins!   The search begins! I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 6:27 pm

FAYE~LYNN~McJEAN
Faye knelt down beside Roran. She smiled and patted Roran's back.
"Well done, onward." Faye said with a wide smile. Her spirits had been lifted a little. Every step down the new trail made it seem he was closer. Faye held her hand to motion for them to stop.

A small crack echoed through the forest. Faye's eyes narrowed as she looked through the brush.
"No one move..." she whispered. Something was there, something big. A large shadow reached close to Faye's feet. The image had horns, two horns. The minotaur. Her gray eyes grew large as she beared her weapon.
Back to top Go down
Bri
An Okay Side Effect
Bri

The search begins! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The search begins!   The search begins! I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 6:45 pm

Ronald Septavian
Ron examined the teenager with his mismatched eyes. "A search for an Athena camper. Apparently, he got lost on one of his walks," he replied. Suddenly a thought flashed through his mind. Ron! The Minotaur is here! Get some kids! It was his twin sister. "We have to wait for at least 2 more campers, before we can go and follow the first search party," he added, feigning calm.
Blythe Septavian
Blythe had her sword at hand, and was in a defensive stance. Her eyes darted around, searching for any advantages. Quickly sending her fear and panic to Ron, she whispered, "Anyone good at archery? I think I've got a plan."
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

The search begins! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The search begins!   The search begins! I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 7:00 pm

FAYE~LYNN~McJEAN
Faye frowned and shook her head. She would take any advice or suggestions, but she thought she was leading this. A good leader would listen, she thought to herself.
" Alright, good. What is it?" Faye asked. She looked behind them , the monster was closer.

Faye looked at Blythe again. She could tell she was as nervous as the other demigods with her.
Faye couldn't help but to turn, the minotaur was right next to them.
"Spilt! Make noise! Confuse it!" Faye yelled for the others to hear.
Back to top Go down
Bri
An Okay Side Effect
Bri

The search begins! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The search begins!   The search begins! I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 7:12 pm

Blythe Septavian
With pleasure, she thought to herself. She appeared on a tree branch, seemingly teleporting. She had simply stepped through door and appeared there. She lit a firecracker and tossed it to the right of the monster. Might as well execute the plan myself, she thought. Praying to Artemis and Apollo, and Athena to help Blythe find her son, she took out her bow and arrows, and aimed for the monster. Tossing another firecracker to the left, she fired two arrows into the Minotaur's eyes. It worked. He was blinded, crashing into an oak tree.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

The search begins! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The search begins!   The search begins! I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 7:44 pm

FAYE~LYNN~McJEAN
Faye looked as Blythe blinded the minotaur. She scowled at it, and the fact that she wasn't doing any damage yet. Faye charged the monster and slashed at it's legs. The monster came to it's knees and let out a yelp. It swung at her with it's fists. Faye rolled over and stabbed it's heart. Another yelp of pain came from the minotaur. It vanished into golden dust, as most monsters did when they died.

Faye stood up from the ground. She brushed the mud off her face and sighed. Faye looked at the tree where Blythe was.
"Good job, Blythe!" she called into the tree. Looking at the twins, Faye motioned for them to go forward. They needed to keep moving.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

The search begins! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The search begins!   The search begins! I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 8:06 pm

Isabella <> Faith <> Rose

Isabella watched with her gray eyes as Faye walked off with a group. Turning on her heels, Isabella turned to Ron, Oliver, Leory, and Bella. Hm, guess there would oonly be two girls leading this group. Izzy brought her hands together. "Since there are enough people here, I will be leading the second group to find Chris instucted by Faye. I'm Isabella. Call me Bella, Izzy, or whatever nickname you come up with. We will go in a different direction then Faye since the forest is a big area. But, we have to go deep. Just keep your ears percked and eyes open. You knows what's in this forest," Isabella said, looking at them with her big gray eyes.

Last edited by GreekGirl22 on Thu Nov 10, 2011 8:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Bri
An Okay Side Effect
Bri

The search begins! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The search begins!   The search begins! I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 8:11 pm

Blythe Septavian
The daughter of Janus smiled and jumped down. She actually hit something with a bow and arrow. She made a mental note to sacrifice some food for the three gods she had prayed to, along with her father. As they trudged along, she kept silent and looked for any clues to Chris's whereabouts.
Ronald Septavian
Ron nodded. "I'll stay here. Just in case." He was the only one who could contact both groups quickly. "If you need me, just think of a door opening your mind, leading to here. I'll see it and help," he added.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

The search begins! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The search begins!   The search begins! I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 8:19 pm

FAYE~LYNN~McJEAN
Faye smiled and walked farther into the forest. Night was falling, falling quickly. She stopped when she couldn't see the ground more than ten feet in front of her. Faye stopped and sighed. It was way to late to go back to camp.
" Well, we have to set camp for the night..." she said softly. Faye hated that the group hadn't found Chris yet.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

The search begins! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The search begins!   The search begins! I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 8:23 pm

Annabella||Krista||Harris

editing.... IN PROGRESS

Last edited by Kat on Thu Nov 10, 2011 8:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://welcometosanfran.tumblr.com/
Bri
An Okay Side Effect
Bri

The search begins! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The search begins!   The search begins! I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 8:25 pm

Blythe Septavian
Blythe nodded and produced two tents, grabbing them from under her bunk. Her ability to open doors came witha restriction, though. Two doors an hour. "We'll have to make do with these, I guess," said she, busying herself with the construction of the first tent. In a couple of minutes, both tents were up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The search begins! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The search begins!   The search begins! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The search begins!
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: