Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Second Battle Encounter BEGINS!

Go down 
+17
Banana
Colby
selene
maddie ☹
Luccy
Sonic
Scarlett O'Hara
dyingbreath-XIII
Baby Lex
Angel
Excelsior
Gazimu
E.Man
tethys
jehowell
Bre Bre
Dan
21 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Dan
Secret Chinchilla Ninja
Secret Chinchilla Ninja

Second Battle Encounter BEGINS! Empty
PostSubject: Second Battle Encounter BEGINS!   Second Battle Encounter BEGINS! I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 12:11 pm

I walked nonchalantly into the Forest without a care in the world. I had just finished up my semifinal exams and I was ready to have a relaxing time at Camp, along with planning Battle strategies. I had missed the first battle since I was at school, but now I was ready for anything to come my way.

I felt the ground rumble heavily. I frowned, my brow furrowing and my eyes narrowed. Did the second battle have to happen right now? Seriously? I groaned. I could hear the shouts of other campers coming this way at the sound of the ground rumbling, so fortunately I wasn't alone. I smirked, no way were we going down without a fight. Now we were prepared. More so than before.

Some mist gathered at the far end of the Battlefield, and I turned my head towards it, crouched down with a sly look on my face. I heard a loud roar, and the first monster that appeared was a giant hellhound, who looked about around 7 feet tall and over eight hundred pounds. Styx. I looked around me and saw other campers emerging from the trees, and I grinned to myself. "Yeah, the Battle's starting!" I called to the other campers over the continuous roars of different monsters coming from the Labyrinth entrance. "Let's kick some monster butt!"

~ This is going to be lasting particularly long as not that many users are online right now. (: So don't think it will end anytime soon!

Last edited by Dan on Fri Dec 31, 2010 12:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Bre Bre

PostSubject: Re: Second Battle Encounter BEGINS!   Second Battle Encounter BEGINS! I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 12:22 pm

I sprinted along side the stampede of campers. This is it. This is the the second battle, I thought. I didn't know whether or not I was going to make it out alive, but I knew I had to. My father would be devastated if he found out I died such a trecherous death. Then I relized there was a hellhound infront of me. I must have been thinking to hard the whole time to even noticed. I did the obvious thing and drew my sword. Slash, thrust, cleave, hack. I must've been training harder than usual at the arena, because I took it down in almost three seconds. An enormous improvement since my last encounter with a hellhound.
Back to top Go down
jehowell

PostSubject: Re: Second Battle Encounter BEGINS!   Second Battle Encounter BEGINS! I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 12:31 pm

Damion was walking from the Zephyros Creek, when he felt ground rumble from underneath his feet. "A-another battle!" Damion stuttered. He had missed the last battle, and he still felt so... horrible that he wasn't able to help. He wouldn't miss this one.

Running to the battlefield, he lined up with a few of the other campers who had also felt the rumble. On command he took out his bronze knuckles, and put them in his right hand. With one squeeze, his weapon transformed into a metallic glove with three bronze claws stemming out from it.
Back to top Go down
tethys
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Second Battle Encounter BEGINS!   Second Battle Encounter BEGINS! I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 12:35 pm

She ran to the battlefield, hopefully knowing what to expect. Irene was kind of panicky on the inside, but she had been in battles before. She shrugged, and tossed her hair aside. Irene charged into battle, ready to send whatever monster would be in her path down to Tartarus.

Julia ran to the battlefield. She was kind of worried about her new, blind sister, but she shrugged. Time to kill the monsters, and protect the campers. She unsheathed her Stygian Iron sword, and leaped at an empousa.

Mickey ran in nervously. Seeing the monsters filling into the camp, she became scared. She took a deep breathe, and ran into battle. Fueled be her own pure terror, she slashed at a telekhine.

Harper stayed back. She learned today that she was an awesome archer. She would love to plunge into battle, but swordsmanship wasn't her thing. Harper took an arrow out of her quiver, and shot a hellhound in the eye. So far so good, she thought.
Back to top Go down
E.Man

E.Man

PostSubject: Re: Second Battle Encounter BEGINS!   Second Battle Encounter BEGINS! I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 12:38 pm

I heard the sound of rumbling and yelling, all I could say was, "What the heck is going on now!?" A war? I couldn't believe this. "Might as well join in," I stated as I ran into the forest. I don't know about any other campers, but I'm pretty sure that when you finally begin to figure out whats going on, more confusion happens. In fact, what am I evening doing? I'm charging into battle without any training. The worst part is to come, I'm now face-to-face with a beast. A giant, eight foot tall at least. My first idea. RUN! I threw an arrow at it, and sprinted as fast as I can, not looking back.
Back to top Go down
Gazimu
Mr. Content Cucumber
Gazimu

PostSubject: Re: Second Battle Encounter BEGINS!   Second Battle Encounter BEGINS! I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 12:39 pm

Parker ran out from the creek behind Damion, "Whoa!" he yelled, seeing all the monsters, he spotted Aaron sprinting towards the battle and yelled, "AARON, OVER HERE!"
------------------------------------------------
Aaron heard his name and turned towards the sound, he saw Parker waving him over and went to join him in the line, they both had swords ready to go, and waited as the enemy drew closer.
------------------------------------------------
"Take what I give you and put it on quick everyone!" Kris shouted as he handed out armor pieces to the demigods in the line, he gave each one torso armor, and a helmet, and now he was handing out arm protection and shields to those who wanted it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.thehungergamesrp.forummotion.com
Excelsior

Excelsior

PostSubject: Re: Second Battle Encounter BEGINS!   Second Battle Encounter BEGINS! I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 12:53 pm

"Alright, who wants some?" Chris said, scanning the battlefield with his scoped hunting rifle. As opposed to last time, where he had hurriedly charged into combat as a field warrior, now he sat perched in a tree a good distance away from the violence. Chris was good up close with his submachine gun and swords, but he was best at being a sniper.
"Gotcha," he muttered, drawing a bead on a giant and putting a single round through it's head. The giant disintegrated on the spot.

Sam's role in this battle was the same as last time. He sprinted into the thick of combat with his assault rifle and began to gun down enemies. Sam was a force, turning back groups of monsters in his area almost single-handedly. Since most of the monsters lacked heavy armour with good coverage, they easily fell victim to celestial bronze gunfire. Of course, Sam's quick trigger finger didn't help them either.

Last edited by Inferno on Fri Dec 31, 2010 12:56 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
tethys
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Second Battle Encounter BEGINS!   Second Battle Encounter BEGINS! I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 12:53 pm

Lisha shakily joined the battle. She was now used to the darkness she saw. She started to feel the comfort of the night in it. She unsheathed her sword, which was black as night, and ran into battle. Once she sensed something, or someone in front of her, she swung the sword. She hit flesh, and prayed it wasn't a camper.

(If someone needs to kill off a character, she could have accidentally hit him/her.)
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: Second Battle Encounter BEGINS!   Second Battle Encounter BEGINS! I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 12:55 pm

Bellinda marched onto the battle field, wearing her silver armor and a somber expression. She clutched each of the daggers in her hands. Se always hated the times before battle. There was a stillness that hung in the air that she was never able to escape. She placed her helmet on her head, wincing a bit from her still broken ribs. She shook off the pain and held onto her shield tightly. Her purple gaze flickered throughout the battle field, and she silently wondered if these would be the last time she saw any of these campers.
Penelope limped onto the battle field, holding her sword in her hand. She shouldn't be out here in her condition, but she didn't care. She had to fight, she had to save her home. Her blue gaze was serious and her palms were sweating with fear. Xanthus landed on her shoulder with a squawk. Penelope strokes his brown feathers and nodded. "This might be it, Xanthus..." she said. 'We won't go down without a fight,' she added telepathically. Xanthus flapped his wings in agreement stayed perched upon his partner's shoulder.
Johnny stood silently near the end of the battle field. He had gained quite a bit of knowledge from the last battle, and intended to use it to stay alive in this one. He glanced a bit to the right, spotting a familiar bird. 'Xanthus! Mom!' he thought, cursing silently under his breath. 'Why was she here?! She's going to get herself killed!' he thought frantically.
Aurora gripped her bow, standing on an elevated level on the outskirts of the battle field. She notched an arrow with a nod. Her arrows were recognizable. White wood with teal feathers at the end. She adjusted her arm a bit and held her stance, waiting patiently for her first victim to come into view.
Matzie ran out onto the battle field, Lyon followed beside him. He turned to his dog, bending down to speak to him. "Go back to the cabin...I don't want you getting hurt," he said in a slightly pleasing voice. Lyon let out a whine, hesitating a moment before he ran off, back to the cabin. Matzie watched his companion run off and slowly rose back up. He had his new weapons he had invented. He had slaves away to make these. But his biggest project still wasn't done. He gripped the hilt of his sword and clicked his watch, hearing it click into a shield. He gave a nod and turned his eyes forward. He silently wondered if Catherine was okay. 'She has to be okay...maybe she didn't even come to either battle,' he thought with slight panic.
Mickey stood at defense, ready to use her vine and plant abilities to help the campers. However, she felt a pang of guilt. She saw some of her cabin mates down there, and couldn't help feeling that she was taking the easy way out by not going down to help them. She shook her head. 'I wouldn't last five minutes up there...' she thought with a sigh.
Back to top Go down
http://z13.invisionfree.com/Adelphia/index.php?
jehowell

PostSubject: Re: Second Battle Encounter BEGINS!   Second Battle Encounter BEGINS! I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 1:07 pm

Emmet heard the roar of monsters coming from the battlefield. "The battlefield!" Emmet ran with the other campers to the battlefield, taking out his whip. "Okay, monsters your not getting any closer!" Emmet yelled. Using his whip, he struck a giant hell hound in the head, making it turn to dust.

Chilaili followed Harrison to the battlefield. "You go ahead, I will cover you and the other campers from the trees." With that, she quickly grabbed a branch and began to climb. Once she was near the top, she strung her bow and took out one of her silver arrows.

Harrison charged into battle, leaving his beloved at the trees. Taking out his Axe, he did a wide swing taking out two nearby Hell hounds.

"This way!" Jordan yelled, pulling his brother to the right.

Jason didn't argue, and they ran toward Aaron and Parker.

Back to top Go down
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

PostSubject: Re: Second Battle Encounter BEGINS!   Second Battle Encounter BEGINS! I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 1:10 pm

I burst into the woods. Not as fast as I would, because my tailbone was broke. Well, it was healing, but it still hurt when I sat down or something. Anyway, I notch an arrow at a hellhound. I aim, and release. The arrow sails with perfect accuracy into it's eye. The arrow stays there, but it has my attention. It lumbers towards me, and I skip towards the side.

I was just walking nearby the Battlefield, where I heard some commotion. Nervous, I ran to the field to see another battle taking place. "Shoot," I mutter as I summon my double bladed axe. It appears in my hand, then I run towards a enemy demigod. He appeared to be around 12, and I was 19. I swing at him, but my axe just clangs right off. My eyes widen.

I was in the battle from the beginning. So far I killed one Cyclops, gave one enemy half-blood a concussion, and poisoned a hellhound. You could tell that my spear was poison tipped. So I was charging a hellhound. At the last moment, I slide under it and pop out of the back. I twist its tail. Hard. And it yelps out a cry that literally shakes the battlefield.

I enter the Battlefield somewhat slowly, my leg injury leaving me with a small limp.
Back to top Go down
E.Man

E.Man

PostSubject: Re: Second Battle Encounter BEGINS!   Second Battle Encounter BEGINS! I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 1:17 pm

Losing the giant behind, I climbed up a tree and sat on a branch, I got my bow and arrow and begun to shoot arrows at the giant that was chasing me. "Take that you over sized fiend!" I screamed when I took it down.
Back to top Go down
tethys
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Second Battle Encounter BEGINS!   Second Battle Encounter BEGINS! I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 1:31 pm

Lisha is satisfied to feel the flesh rematerialize into a fine, golden dust. Good thing I don't know anyone that well, 'cause I might kill them, she thought. Blindness isn't that bad. She heard the panting of a hellhound, and took another swing.

Irene was going crazy. Killing anything in her path. empousas, dracanaes, whatever was in her way. At one point, she reached a large cyclops. Her blade was about to sink into its flesh, when the cyclops swung a punch. She heard a loud CRACK!, and rolled through the dirt. Her leg landed awkwardly, as pain shot through her.

Julia knew she was supposed to help with design, but the battle would be more important in the end. Glaring at a dragon woman, she swung her sword, but hit thin air. She spun around, but it was too late. The dracanae had already clawed off her ear. She fled to the infirmary, feeling bad to leave the battle so early.

The telekhine was dust instantly. She looked around for another foe. Taken by surprise, a hellhound was on top of her. Her arms her nearly locked in place, but she could slightly bend her elbow. She threw her dagger up, and she got just to the side of it's chest. It whimpered, and faded into a golden dust. The dagger fell back down, slashing her arm. Although her arm was wounded, she leaped back into battle with her dagger dripping her own blood.

How could she be helpful, if Harper was so far from the battle? Well, she wasn't far enough because an empousa jumped on her. Without a second to spare, she pulled out a bow, and stabbed it into the empousa's leg. It fell to the ground, and dissolved to dust. Close call, she thought, aiming at a telekhine.
Back to top Go down
dyingbreath-XIII

PostSubject: Re: Second Battle Encounter BEGINS!   Second Battle Encounter BEGINS! I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 1:38 pm

I wade through the carnage. Invictus sliced through flesh like so much butter. The small fries fell before me and the few hits that landed bounced off my armour. I wasn't deep enough to go crazy though so I used just my sword as I waded deeper and farthur from the other campers.
Back to top Go down
Scarlett O'Hara

Scarlett O'Hara

PostSubject: Re: Second Battle Encounter BEGINS!   Second Battle Encounter BEGINS! I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 1:49 pm

I draw my dagger and stab a Draecena, " one down, two hundred to go" I mutter under my breath
Back to top Go down
Sonic
Experienced Poster
Sonic

PostSubject: Re: Second Battle Encounter BEGINS!   Second Battle Encounter BEGINS! I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 1:51 pm

Walking through the forest,I realize another battle has begun.I drew my sword and began slashing all over.I made a call to my hawk to go get my friends.It flew off toward the camp.

I charged into battle.I'd been expecting this.Hopping into a tree,I drew my bow.I aimed for a few monsters,and shot an arrow.

Kai's hawk pecked me in the face.I understood at once,rushing towards the battlefield,knives in hand.

I followed my brother.My scythe was itching to be used,and now was my chance.A battle with Kronos' army.

I began fighting as well,jumping from my usual tree.I didn't expect this.
Back to top Go down
dyingbreath-XIII

PostSubject: Re: Second Battle Encounter BEGINS!   Second Battle Encounter BEGINS! I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 1:58 pm

As I wade ever deeper I face larger monsters. I take out a cyclops with a showering of lead from my uzis. Then slash at several of the weaker monsters who took my moment's distraction as an oppurtunity to rush me. A big mistake... on their part. When I wade deep enough I focus inwards. My years of training and fighting. I was ready. I eyes cloud over and I fly into a beserk. instead of Invictus I use many weapons, usually long sweeping ones, taking out monsters by the twos and threes. I start sustaining wounds but no matter how deep they cut I keep fighting.My fire breath douses a hydra, sealing off his newly created neck stumps. My magnum is reserved for the big boys though, the generals. My weapon seems to change every second as I create a whirlwind of death and destruction amidst the enemy core.
Back to top Go down
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

PostSubject: Re: Second Battle Encounter BEGINS!   Second Battle Encounter BEGINS! I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 2:06 pm

The demigod under me swiped at my leg, and I stepped back. I was going to swipe back at him, but then a blinding pain filled my head and I heard a sickening crunch. I collapsed to the ground. I tried to get up, but a hellhound's foot clomped on me and the sounds of the battle started to fade away. And then, just like that, I was dead. Dead.
Back to top Go down
jehowell

PostSubject: Re: Second Battle Encounter BEGINS!   Second Battle Encounter BEGINS! I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 2:09 pm

Chilaili unleashed arrow after arrow, taking down any monster that was in her sight. Though, she kept a close eye on Harrison. As he had his attention helping a camper back to his feet, she shot down a Draecena that was about to take them by surprise.

Harrison turned to the direction his beloved shot the arrow from. He winked at her and mouthed 'Thank you.' Turning his attention back to the battle, he swung his axe, deflecting an enemy demigod's sword swing.

Damion was in the middle of a duel with an enemy demigod. Every time he slashed with his claws, the demigod easily deflected it, while he was barely able to dodge or block the demigods strikes. Damion was going to be in some serious trouble soon.
Back to top Go down
Luccy

Luccy

PostSubject: Re: Second Battle Encounter BEGINS!   Second Battle Encounter BEGINS! I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 2:09 pm

My sword was balanced in my hand as I charged towards the field. I immediatly met a hellhound. It took me by suprise and I was knocked into the air. Rolling under his body, I slashed at its under belly. The sword made its mark with a satisfying sound of sand falling to the Earth. The monster crumbled and I continued .

I, along with several other demigods, entered the battle field. I repositioned my armor and continued at a run. My dagger was attached on the inside of my arm . I saw another Athena girl,Angela. I ran up next to he.
Back to top Go down
tethys
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Second Battle Encounter BEGINS!   Second Battle Encounter BEGINS! I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 2:12 pm

This time, she hit an enemy demigod. Right in the neck. There was a scream, but it was cut off quickly. She shuddered, realizing she killed a person. It was for Camp Half-Blood, she thought to herself. She bent down, to feel the body. It was wet and sticky with blood. This is murder, she thought.

Irene was sprawled on the ground awkwardly. Her leg felt paralyzed, and she couldn't get up. She looked around, dizzily, to the battle. Above her, was a scrawny, limping cyclops. It looked young, but ready to kill her. It had stains of blood on its large, grubby hands. She screamed, "HELP!" praying that someone would come and save her.

Mickey was slashing wildly in fear. She knew that this could be the end, or she could suffer from a fatal injury. She shuddered, and jabbed at a weak manticore. She must of misjudged it because it quickly shot back a couple spikes. They just missed her shoulder, and hit a surprised hellhound. It dissolved to dust. One less monster, but one more problem. She was facing an angry lion person. She jabbed at it. Surprised, she realized it quickly dissolved. She figuratively wiped away a sweat-drop, and plunged deeper into the battle.

Harper clutched a couple arrows. Every second, there would be another monster coming in. They seemed infinite. Harper fired a stream of arrows at a few cyclops. After a couple hits, the dissolved into a golden powder. A telekhine straying away from the battle, hissed at her. Harper raised an arrow, and charged. The telekhine seemed surprised, and when her sword made contact with the surprised seal dog thing, it exploded into gold.
Back to top Go down
Sonic
Experienced Poster
Sonic

PostSubject: Re: Second Battle Encounter BEGINS!   Second Battle Encounter BEGINS! I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 2:12 pm

My knives fly in all directions.I was getting revenge for all the years the monsters hounded me.I didn't care about Kronos' army as much as I wanted to get revenge on the monsters.Not that I liked Kronos,because I did not,I just hated these monsters.

A hellhound hit me like a truck.I fell over and stabbed it.It turned to dust,but there was blood running down my entire face.I didn't have time to heal it.I needed to fight.I ran straight forward.

A Laistrygonian knocked me down.I needed a distractionIt stepped on my arm,and I screamed with pain."AHHH!" My arm must be broken.

I looked over toward Kai.I couldn't help him at the moment,considering I was fighting a cyclops.

I used my sycthe,ripping off the heads of monsters before they turned to dust.It was good to let out my frustration.
Back to top Go down
dyingbreath-XIII

I slash the enemies in front of me. My blade passed through them with the speed and power only a samurai can muster. These greek gods and their greek monsters, they were powerful but I was from the land of the mountains where the son of heaven reigns. I had trained every day for years. And I would not retreat or give up until either I or the enemy was dead. My katana swept through their lines creating a great cloud of gold dust whenever an enemy was unlucky enough to try and attack me.
Back to top Go down
maddie ☹
Grammar Police
maddie ☹

PostSubject: Re: Second Battle Encounter BEGINS!   Second Battle Encounter BEGINS! I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 2:13 pm

~I'll be coloring their whole posts so you know who's who :]~

"Another battle?" I muttered to myself. My eyebrow raised as I heard the roar of campers overhead. I ran my hand over the edge of my sword, and then grabbed the base. The sword was cold, like, freezing. Not bothering the temperature of it, I started to skip over to the battlefield. Not even an inch into it and some 20-year-old looking guy came and tried to stab me. He was obviously for Kronus. So, I started fighting him. I didn't have on my armor, so I was scared.

Sighing, I tried to avoid monsterly things. I was a horrible fighter; But I had to be in this battle, or else I'd probably not be a cabin leader anymore. So, I decided to pick a fight with a hellhound. Terrible choice, yes? Dodging bite, I jabbed my sword into his neck. The big thing started to bleed, and snapped at me. He bit my arm, and I started to feel like crap. With all of the anger, I stabbed it again, and it fell. That gave me time to go climb up a tree. Safe, at least for now.

Ugh, I had been in this battle from the very start. I whistled the whole time; It was relaxing. Being a somewhat fighter, it was easier to battle. From what it seemed like, I had killed around 20 monsters and 3 of Kronus' minion demigods. From that, I got scars and bruises, but I wasn't injured. Yet.

A battle? Really? I was not in the mood for this. My sword... I didn't have it on me. But, I couldn't just run away in the middle of a fight. What did I do? Raised the dead. Yeah, it hurt, but I managed to bring back two dead Hellhounds. They were under my control, so I made them fight with the other 'bad' demigods. I sat down and watched my dead pets rip people to shreds. Oh, was it fun!
Back to top Go down
Excelsior

Excelsior

PostSubject: Re: Second Battle Encounter BEGINS!   Second Battle Encounter BEGINS! I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 2:14 pm

"Bad dog," Chris growled, taking down the hellhound that had killed Spencer with a single shot. So far, he hadn't missed once, but for every monster and enemy demigod he hit, many more took their place. And despite his wide field of view and excellent trigger finger, he couldn't cover all his comrades.
But if there were more snipers, our guys would be receiving more cover fire, Chris thought in frustration. Why is this camp so closed-minded? Can't they see that guns are far more effective than bows could ever be?
Chris' thoughts ended when he saw a Cyclops advance on an injured Irene. "Not a chance," he muttered, shooting the thing in the head.

An enemy demigod leapt at Sam from behind, yelling a battle cry. Sam whirled to grab the demigod's sword arm and cut this throat. Sam's own sword had yet to see action-it hung at his side in crowbar form. As the enemy demigod fell, Sam leveled his rifle again and continued to fire, riddling an empousa with bronze rounds.

Last edited by Inferno on Fri Dec 31, 2010 2:19 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Second Battle Encounter BEGINS!   Second Battle Encounter BEGINS! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Second Battle Encounter BEGINS!
Page 1 of 9Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next