Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Decision Making (Private to Wolf)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
BlackWolf-03
Experienced Poster
BlackWolf-03

Decision Making (Private to Wolf) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Decision Making (Private to Wolf)   Decision Making (Private to Wolf) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 12:51 am

"Yeah, alright. I bet Chiron wouldn't mind." I said as slowly walking away towards the forest. "Well, we better get going. My shift started about forty-five minutes ago." I said still walking towards the forest. I heard the leaves break and get crushed as Michiru walked through the forest. I laughed just a little. I looked behind me and said, "We're guarding the woods. That means we're looking out for monsters. You gotta be more quieter than this!" My smiled grew wider.

Last edited by BlackWolf-03 on Wed Jun 22, 2011 1:43 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Michiru Kaioh

PostSubject: Re: Decision Making (Private to Wolf)   Decision Making (Private to Wolf) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 12:54 am

I smirked and was like 'oh no you didn't' I hopped using my skills from back when I was in Japan to hop up to the branch of a tree. I hadn't made a single sound. I then looked down at Hunter and said, "How's that for quiet hot stuff?"
Back to top Go down
BlackWolf-03
Experienced Poster
BlackWolf-03

PostSubject: Re: Decision Making (Private to Wolf)   Decision Making (Private to Wolf) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 1:04 am

"Well that's fantastic, but we're not going to be looking out right here. Or do you want to stay here while I'll be in a different tree about fifty yards away from here?" I said as taking an arrow out of my quiver. I slipped the arrow into my bow and pulled back, ready to aim at anything that comes near me. "Wait, if we do get attacked, what do you have to defend yourself?" I asked.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Decision Making (Private to Wolf)   Decision Making (Private to Wolf) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Decision Making (Private to Wolf)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2