Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Decision Making (Private to Wolf)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Michiru Kaioh

Decision Making (Private to Wolf) Empty
PostSubject: Decision Making (Private to Wolf)   Decision Making (Private to Wolf) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2011 5:32 pm

I walked to the deck. I had gained a lot of control over the succubus part of me since I had last talked with Hunter. I went to the deck at 9:00 P.M. as he had told me to meet him there. I looked out across the water as it shone with the moonlight. I said, "Huh, I wonder where Hunter is."
Back to top Go down
BlackWolf-03
Experienced Poster
BlackWolf-03

PostSubject: Re: Decision Making (Private to Wolf)   Decision Making (Private to Wolf) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2011 5:42 pm

I walked out of the Infirmary yelling," Thanks for the help guys! It feels a whole lot better!" I was holding my stomach where someone really stupid had randomly shot an arrow. I lifted up my wrist and looked at my watch. It was about two minutes till 9'clock. I slowly walked to the deck on the lake. I smiled when I found Michiru sitting there quietly on the edge of the lake. "Hey!" I said to her as coming closer.

Last edited by BlackWolf-03 on Wed Jun 22, 2011 1:40 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Michiru Kaioh

PostSubject: Re: Decision Making (Private to Wolf)   Decision Making (Private to Wolf) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2011 5:45 pm

I smiled when I saw Hunter. I met him half way and gave him a kiss. I then said to him, "So have you made up your decision?" I really wondered if he had decided to increase his age so that we would be able to do anything.
Back to top Go down
BlackWolf-03
Experienced Poster
BlackWolf-03

PostSubject: Re: Decision Making (Private to Wolf)   Decision Making (Private to Wolf) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2011 5:51 pm

"Ah.. yes. I... don't want to.." I said quietly. "I don't want to age and become older. I want to live my age and become older through life." I said quietly again. A long stream of silentness came through the night. I wondered if she was mad at me...." Are you mad.." I asked. I found her hand on her lap and grabbed it. It was wonderfully warm. I slightly gripped it so she remembered I was still here.

Back to top Go down
Michiru Kaioh

PostSubject: Re: Decision Making (Private to Wolf)   Decision Making (Private to Wolf) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2011 5:57 pm

I held his hand as well looking out across the water. I told him, "No, I'm not mad... I just wish that someone out there would be interested in the kind of intimacy I want with my lover. I still love you, Hunter. It's just a bit saddening I guess."
Back to top Go down
BlackWolf-03
Experienced Poster
BlackWolf-03

PostSubject: Re: Decision Making (Private to Wolf)   Decision Making (Private to Wolf) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2011 6:10 pm

"Ah.. so you still love me eh?" I said smiling. I leaned in front of her and pushed myself towards her. Within a second later I had her lips against mine. I put my hands on her waist, pulled her closer to me.

Back to top Go down
Michiru Kaioh

PostSubject: Re: Decision Making (Private to Wolf)   Decision Making (Private to Wolf) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2011 6:13 pm

I kissed Hunter back and then I remembered something and frowned. I looked at him and said, "I'm such an idiot. I can't believe I forgot. One day I'm going to have to take on my role as Queen of Neptune and when that time comes I'll have to leave Earth. Are you willing to be my king when that time comes?"
Back to top Go down
BlackWolf-03
Experienced Poster
BlackWolf-03

PostSubject: Re: Decision Making (Private to Wolf)   Decision Making (Private to Wolf) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2011 6:30 pm

I fell silent after she had asked me a question. "I thought you quit your job of being the savior of our world? Isn't it the time of us Half-bloods to do it?" I asked quietly. I looked down at the water in deep thought. "I can't... I can't do this... if your job is to leave me... I can't.." I said with hurt in my voice. I turned away from her. Tears were about to form in my eyes but I held them back.

Last edited by BlackWolf-03 on Wed Jun 22, 2011 1:41 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Michiru Kaioh

PostSubject: Re: Decision Making (Private to Wolf)   Decision Making (Private to Wolf) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2011 6:34 pm

I looked at him and said, "Hunter, that's why I'm asking if you want to be king when that time comes. If you become king we won't have to leave each other. There's still work to be done. Please try to understand. I love you and want you as my king when the time comes."
Back to top Go down
BlackWolf-03
Experienced Poster
BlackWolf-03

PostSubject: Re: Decision Making (Private to Wolf)   Decision Making (Private to Wolf) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2011 6:39 pm

My head was still turned the other way. I looked down into the water. "How.." My voice broke. I cleared my throat. "I thought you quit your job?" I snapped at her. "You told me that you changed. You changed from being Sailor Neptune. You changed from being the person you once was. Was it all lies?" I said to her with a pinch of anger in my voice.

Last edited by BlackWolf-03 on Wed Jun 22, 2011 1:41 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Michiru Kaioh

PostSubject: Re: Decision Making (Private to Wolf)   Decision Making (Private to Wolf) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2011 6:45 pm

I shook my head and said, "No it wasn't all lies. That was all true, love. I told you that I wasn't the person I once was and that is true. I once was a cruel person not caring at all for the lives of others. I took no regards for the civilians of Tokyo as long as it would save the world from the darkness. Now I see just how important each individual person of the world is and it's because of you. You've changed me from the person I once was."
Back to top Go down
BlackWolf-03
Experienced Poster
BlackWolf-03

PostSubject: Re: Decision Making (Private to Wolf)   Decision Making (Private to Wolf) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2011 6:49 pm

"If that's all I just changed about you.. I can't.. I can't go with you Michiru. I would live in a place I didn't know about. A place where I was the keeper of the Galaxy and your planet. A place where lives where in the hands of mine. Where people would look up to me as a hero." I said. "I would leave my family, my Dad, my friends, and others." I said with a hurt look. "Why do you wish to take them all away from me?"

Last edited by BlackWolf-03 on Wed Jun 22, 2011 1:42 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Michiru Kaioh

PostSubject: Re: Decision Making (Private to Wolf)   Decision Making (Private to Wolf) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2011 6:53 pm

I looked down and said, "You're right... I shouldn't want to take that way from you. I'm sorry I ever asked you. I'm sorry. This just won't work out... There's too many barriers." I got up and began to slowly walk away tears flowing down my eyes.
Back to top Go down
BlackWolf-03
Experienced Poster
BlackWolf-03

PostSubject: Re: Decision Making (Private to Wolf)   Decision Making (Private to Wolf) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2011 7:00 pm

My heart felt like it was going to break apart and die. Tears become into streams that ran down my cheeks. It was too late to call her back. I had just hurt her once more. I couldn't do that over again."Good bye Michiru." I painfully said. I felt my wound start to bleed. I put my hand over it and noticed that it was bleeding through my shirt. I carefully got up and walked to the Infirmary limping and crying.

Back to top Go down
Michiru Kaioh

PostSubject: Re: Decision Making (Private to Wolf)   Decision Making (Private to Wolf) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 1:03 am

I ran over to Hunter and gathered together water molecules that were in the air and moved them to his wound healing the wound completely. I was not going to let him die here. I still cared way too much about him. I let the water sit there until there was absolutely no sign left of the wound. I then said, "I'm sorry, Hunter. I've caused you way too much pain. I'll leave now if that's what you really want."
Back to top Go down
BlackWolf-03
Experienced Poster
BlackWolf-03

PostSubject: Re: Decision Making (Private to Wolf)   Decision Making (Private to Wolf) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 1:26 am

I smiled in delight when she came rushing over to me. "What are doing here? I'm the son of Apollo, the god of healing." I said with a smile on my face. I watched as she stood up when she healed my wound. My smiled disappeared. She turned away from me. Before her entire body turned away from me I snatched her arm, and firmly said to her,"Is that what you really think? That even though I can't go with you and become your king and all, you think I don't love you? Why can't you leave you old life and start a new one? Leave all the sailor stuff and become a new person?"

Back to top Go down
Michiru Kaioh

PostSubject: Re: Decision Making (Private to Wolf)   Decision Making (Private to Wolf) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 3:47 am

I looked at the boy who had stopped me from leaving and said to him, "It's just that if I do as you say and leave my identity as Sailor Neptune then I will be leaving so much more than that. I will be leaving all of my other friends back in Tokyo. Rei, Usagi, Makoto, Setsuna, Hotaru, Minako, and Mamoru. I mean sure Ami would be here with me for a while but I bet that even she will be leaving when the time comes for her to become Queen of Mercury. It's just such a hard thing you're asking me to do. Leave seven of my closest friends or leave you. I don't know what to do here. I don't want to leave either."
Back to top Go down
BlackWolf-03
Experienced Poster
BlackWolf-03

PostSubject: Re: Decision Making (Private to Wolf)   Decision Making (Private to Wolf) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 12:58 pm

I sighed. I gripped her wrist again. "Look, I'm not trying to tell you what to do with your life. If I were you, I'll just do what my heart wishes to do. If you do the Queen thing, then I'll wait for you. Yeah, I might get some girlfriends while your away, but I'll always remember you. And if you don't leave, then you'll be mine." I said softly to her.

Back to top Go down
Michiru Kaioh

PostSubject: Re: Decision Making (Private to Wolf)   Decision Making (Private to Wolf) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 6:18 pm

I smiled at Hunter and said, "I'll stay, Hunter. You are my literal sunshine. You mean so much more to me than some stupid Queen title. I never want to leave you." I then hugged him lovingly.
Back to top Go down
BlackWolf-03
Experienced Poster
BlackWolf-03

PostSubject: Re: Decision Making (Private to Wolf)   Decision Making (Private to Wolf) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 7:49 pm

My heart soften as she said those words to me. Then I watched as she hugged me. I wrapped my arms around her and dug my face into her shoulders. "Why must I be the one who will keep you here? Why must it be me? You leave your job, that you've had for years of your life. And it's because of me. What did I do for such a thing?" I asked.

Back to top Go down
Michiru Kaioh

PostSubject: Re: Decision Making (Private to Wolf)   Decision Making (Private to Wolf) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 9:27 pm

I smiled and said, "You changed my heart, love. You made me see what's really important in my life. I love you so much. I just couldn't bear to lose you. Please don't leave me again."
Back to top Go down
BlackWolf-03
Experienced Poster
BlackWolf-03

PostSubject: Re: Decision Making (Private to Wolf)   Decision Making (Private to Wolf) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 9:58 pm

"So, I changed your hear eh?" I said with a smile. My hand was still at her wrist, so I gently slipped it down to her hand. I felt her grip my fingers in her palm. "How could I leave you, when I know you'll never leave me?" I said to her softly. I stood up and and grabbed her waist. "I love you." I gently said to her. Then I kissed the side of her neck. "And I'll always will." I said against her neck.

Last edited by BlackWolf-03 on Wed Jun 22, 2011 1:43 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Michiru Kaioh

PostSubject: Re: Decision Making (Private to Wolf)   Decision Making (Private to Wolf) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 10:58 pm

I smiled and said, "I love you too, Hunter." I leaned my head against his shoulder lovingly as I wrapped my arms around him. I loved him so much. I then looked at him and said, "I do want to have children though and I can't do that unless..."
Back to top Go down
BlackWolf-03
Experienced Poster
BlackWolf-03

PostSubject: Re: Decision Making (Private to Wolf)   Decision Making (Private to Wolf) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 11:53 pm

"No.. I'm not doing that right now. We already had this discussion! I'm too young! I'm only eleven Michiru! I cannot be a father at this age. Nu hu!" I said to her as backing away from her a little. I noticed that the moon had came to it's highest. I looked back at her again. "I need to go in about another thirty-minutes or so... Chiron put me on tonight's shift." I said to her. I grabbed my bow from my chest and gripped it in my hands.

Last edited by BlackWolf-03 on Wed Jun 22, 2011 1:43 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Michiru Kaioh

PostSubject: Re: Decision Making (Private to Wolf)   Decision Making (Private to Wolf) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 12:10 am

"Relax I was just telling you how I felt. I didn't think you would get all offensive about it. I might join you on your shift though if that's okay with you." I hoped it would be. I wanted to spend as much time as I could with Hunter.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Decision Making (Private to Wolf)   Decision Making (Private to Wolf) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Decision Making (Private to Wolf)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next