Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Making a new friend?(private)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Max♥

Max♥

Making a new friend?(private) Empty
PostSubject: Making a new friend?(private)   Making a new friend?(private) I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 10:02 pm

I walked in the Amphitheater, singing silently to myself. I was bored, haing not talked to anyone in awhile. I muled over my thoughts, silently wanting someone to come join me.

Last edited by Max Hastings on Sat Jan 22, 2011 10:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: Making a new friend?(private)   Making a new friend?(private) I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 10:06 pm

I bounced in the Amphitheater. I usually came here to meet up with Apollo children or something. It was empty. It usually was. People were only here for the songs Apollo sang and what not. I saw someone. I smiled widely. "Hiiiii!" I shouted across the place, waving.
Back to top Go down
Max♥

Max♥

PostSubject: Re: Making a new friend?(private)   Making a new friend?(private) I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 10:09 pm

I jumped as I heard that voice, which was unusual for me. I looked up to see a girl who appeared to be.. bouncing? I waved. "Hello!" I shouted, no doubt she herd me.
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: Making a new friend?(private)   Making a new friend?(private) I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 10:16 pm

I smiled and laughed a little. I tore off in his direction. I smiled again. "Hi! I'm Samuela. But you can call me Sam. Whatever bakes your cake," I giggled. I always introduced myself with something like that.
Back to top Go down
Max♥

Max♥

PostSubject: Re: Making a new friend?(private)   Making a new friend?(private) I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 10:52 pm

I couldn' help but laugh, she was cute and funny, plus, Hyper it seemed. "Well, I'm Iggy Williams, Sam." I put my hand out for her to shake. "But, Then again, call me whatever rocks your top." I felt I had to counter her introduction for fun.
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: Making a new friend?(private)   Making a new friend?(private) I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 10:55 pm

I giggled. I shook his hand and smiled. He wasn't that bad looking. I dropped my hand back down to my side.
Back to top Go down
Max♥

Max♥

PostSubject: Re: Making a new friend?(private)   Making a new friend?(private) I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 11:10 pm

"So Sam, What brings you here?" I looked at her, cocking my head to the side. It was something I did for who knows why. I then realized wht I was doing and put my head back up.
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: Making a new friend?(private)   Making a new friend?(private) I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 11:18 pm

I shrugged. "No reason. I always happen to show up in random spots around camp," I said. I smiled. It was true. "What about you?" I asked.
Back to top Go down
Max♥

Max♥

PostSubject: Re: Making a new friend?(private)   Making a new friend?(private) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 12:32 pm

I juggled my possibitlities, Honesty, or Lie. I Decided to be truthful. "Well, I came here to sing, But i was also silently hoping to find a friend. I'm Lonely." I smiled hafly, showing my shyness/embarresment.
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: Making a new friend?(private)   Making a new friend?(private) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 12:55 pm

I smiled again. I liked smiling. Smiling is my favorite. "You sing? Well, of course, you seem to be an Apollo kid. Why are ya lonley? I'll be your friend! I also sing too. Just not a lot. I try not to make a big deal about it," I said. I smiled a little.

I QUOTED ELF :]
Back to top Go down
Max♥

Max♥

PostSubject: Re: Making a new friend?(private)   Making a new friend?(private) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 1:12 pm

I laughed. She seemed to be full of energy, It was kind of nice. "Do you sing Sam? Because I like to Sing. And if we both sing, i think it would be nice if we could sing together," I don't think I even paused to take a breathe. But I awaited her answer.
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: Making a new friend?(private)   Making a new friend?(private) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 1:22 pm

"Sure! What songs do you like?" I asked. There had to be some songs we both liked. I said sing a lot just right then. I laughed a bit.
Back to top Go down
Max♥

Max♥

PostSubject: Re: Making a new friend?(private)   Making a new friend?(private) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 2:14 pm

"Well, I like alot of people. How about a new song? Do you like Bruno Mars, The Script...? Who do you like? I smmiled, I knew alot of songs. You have to keep up with the trending songs when your an Apollo kid.
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: Making a new friend?(private)   Making a new friend?(private) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 6:39 pm

"Ah! I love Bruno Mars!" I said happily. I help up a finger and dug through my pocket. I pulled out my iPod. I turned it on and scrolled down to Bruno Mars. "I have his entire new album," I said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Max♥

Max♥

PostSubject: Re: Making a new friend?(private)   Making a new friend?(private) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 9:38 pm

I smiled as she pulled out her ipod. "Hm. What about Grenade?>" I asked this because it wasn't the best song but It was a real emotional one. " I like that ine. It's really good."
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: Making a new friend?(private)   Making a new friend?(private) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 9:49 pm

I shugged. "That's a good song. We could do that," I said. I was about to play the song but I was unsure all of a sudden.
Back to top Go down
Max♥

Max♥

PostSubject: Re: Making a new friend?(private)   Making a new friend?(private) I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 10:16 pm

She didn't seem so confident all of a sudden. "Or, wee could choos something different maybe.."
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: Making a new friend?(private)   Making a new friend?(private) I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 11:47 am

"I guess I've heard that song too many times. We need some new song..." I murmered the last sentance but he could still hear it. I tapped the screen of my iPod.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Making a new friend?(private)   Making a new friend?(private) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Making a new friend?(private)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: