Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

First Date To Have A Good Time

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
BlackWolf-03
Experienced Poster
BlackWolf-03

First Date To Have A Good Time - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Date To Have A Good Time   First Date To Have A Good Time - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 7:52 pm

I slowly got up with my leg still hurting. Then I carefully help Reese up. "Remember, don't walk on it. I don't want Hunter to get all mad with you." I said as we slowly walked down to the Mess Hall. We walked together through the camp with everyone looking at us. I didn't care. We reached the Mess Hall. I let go of Reese so he could lean against the food drive windows. I grabbed a tray, some salad, Italian pasta, and two pieces of Garlic bread. I waited for Reese to get his food then again grabbed him by the waste and found a table to sit. We sat and ate in silence until someone came up from behind me and tickled my side. I jumped up! "Eh!" I yelled out. I looked behind me to find my old friend Cal Delear. "Don't ever do that again Cal. I'm warning you." I said pointing my finger at him. He smiled.

Last edited by BlackWolf-03 on Wed Jun 22, 2011 2:29 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
LoganCronic

LoganCronic

PostSubject: Re: First Date To Have A Good Time   First Date To Have A Good Time - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 8:28 pm

I could tell Katro's leg was still hurting, but then she helped me up. When she told to me to remember to not walk in. I laughed a bit. And when she talked about hunter, I said, "Why would he get mad?" But I didn't want her to answer that question so we kept on walking. We reached the Mess Hall in a few minutes. Katro let go of me and I leaned against the food drive windows. I looked at Katro grabbing a tray, with some salad, Italian pasta, and two pieces of Garlic bread. They looked good, I went to go get some pasta, and some Garlic bread just like Katro, but I got some bacon on the side to. Since it was morning. She grabbed me by the waste and we ate in silence. I could tell she was yelling at some guy named Cal or something. But I kept eating then mostly because I was starving.
Back to top Go down
http://jay.carter14@yahoo.com
BlackWolf-03
Experienced Poster
BlackWolf-03

PostSubject: Re: First Date To Have A Good Time   First Date To Have A Good Time - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 9:59 pm

I watched as Reese ate his lunch in silent. "Go away Cal. Gosh. Or do you want me to spit food on you like I always do?" I said to Cal with a smile. "Fine, I'll go away!" Cal said to me as he walked away. I laughed a little. I noticed that Reese looked up and stared at me. I raised a brow. "What?" I asked with a smile on my face. I took a piece of garlic bread, dipped it into my pasta and took a bite.

Last edited by BlackWolf-03 on Wed Jun 22, 2011 2:29 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
LoganCronic

LoganCronic

PostSubject: Re: First Date To Have A Good Time   First Date To Have A Good Time - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 9:41 pm

I was watching them to talk, it was kinda funny. I watched as the boy named Cal walked away then. "What was about that?" I said to her, taking a bite out of my Italian steak. I was smiling to her then.
Back to top Go down
BlackWolf-03
Experienced Poster
BlackWolf-03

PostSubject: Re: First Date To Have A Good Time   First Date To Have A Good Time - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 9:59 pm

"Ah, it's just old Cal having fun. You know he's been one of my best friends when I first came here. Cal, Hunter, and Devin were all my best friends when I came here." I said. I watched as he smiled to me, and I smiled back to him. "Incoming, here comes one of my best friends." I said looking to my right a little.

"Sup sup Katro!!" I yelled. I threw my arms around her and hugged her tight. "Get off!" She yelled at me with a smile. When I got off I looked over to the boy who was sitting across from her. "Well, who's this lucky boy sitting across from you?" I asked with a smile.

Last edited by BlackWolf-03 on Wed Jun 22, 2011 2:30 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
LoganCronic

LoganCronic

PostSubject: Re: First Date To Have A Good Time   First Date To Have A Good Time - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 10:14 pm

I watched as a another boy came. When I heard him sup sup, I had to laugh. "Your friends are funny." I said this to Katro. When I heard him say who is the lucky boy across from her. I said, "I'm Reese, Reese Farlos son of Ares." I said taking an arm so he would shake it.
Back to top Go down
BlackWolf-03
Experienced Poster
BlackWolf-03

PostSubject: Re: First Date To Have A Good Time   First Date To Have A Good Time - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 11:27 pm

I smiled when the two boys met each other. "Oh my gosh! I need some girl friends. I think I have too many guy friends here." I said as taking another bite of my garlic bread. I heard as Reese introduced himself to Devin.

"Well, a Ares child eh? Katro, you be careful." I said to her with a smile. "Don't worry Devin, Reese isn't like the others." She said to me. I watched as Reese extended his hand towards me, and I watched as my own body took the handshake. "Reese, you better be careful around the girl. She can be a monster sometimes." I said with a wider smile on my face. "Shut up Devin. Why do you always have to annoy me?" I heard Katro say with delight in her voice. "I'm going to go now. I'll see you later Katro. And it was nice meeting you Reese." I said slowly backing away from their table.

Back to top Go down
LoganCronic

LoganCronic

PostSubject: Re: First Date To Have A Good Time   First Date To Have A Good Time - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 8:12 pm

"He's a good guy." I said, after he left. This food was excellent, I ate some of my Italian pasta. It was nothing I had before, at the old high school I was at, the food didn't taste so well. I messed around with my wrist watch then, and said, "What other friends do you have?"
Back to top Go down
BlackWolf-03
Experienced Poster
BlackWolf-03

PostSubject: Re: First Date To Have A Good Time   First Date To Have A Good Time - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 8:19 pm

"I'm so not surprised. An Ares child eating his way through his food." I said as eating my own way into my pasta and salad. I looked up to find Reese staring at me. "What, just because I said that to you doesn't mean I can't do it." I said with a smile on my face. "Other friends? Let's see.. I have Cal Delear and Devin Millsvil who you just met. And I got another who's always in the woods who is Hunter Blake. I know.. all boys." I said.

Back to top Go down
LoganCronic

LoganCronic

PostSubject: Re: First Date To Have A Good Time   First Date To Have A Good Time - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 8:26 pm

"Yeah all boys." I said surprised. I took a sip of my coke then, I wondered about things. Why does people always have to hate on Ares children, even though their bad. That's just them, I know they're good in the inside. Making me think about this made me feel sad, and how many insults my half-brothers and sisters might be getting. This is what I didn't like, I didn't slam the table or anything. I just didn't eat for a while and started fiddling with my watch then.
Back to top Go down
BlackWolf-03
Experienced Poster
BlackWolf-03

PostSubject: Re: First Date To Have A Good Time   First Date To Have A Good Time - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 8:36 pm

I watched as Reese became more quieter. "Reese.." I softly said to him. He didn't give a sign like he heard me. I raised my voice a little louder this time. "Reese.." I softly said to him. He gave me a simple nod. I took a hold of his finger across from me and I pulled it to my cheek. "What's wrong?" I asked with a soft voice once again. But without getting an answer from him I said to him, "Reese will you look at me straight in the eye please." And a few seconds later he did so. Then another few seconds later I said to him,"Why do you feel that way Reese? Your not like the other Ares children. Well, to me you aren't. Cal and Devin just do that because your half-brothers and sisters treat them so different from the rest of us." He looked at me. "Sorry, forgot to tell you. When I look straight into someone's eyes I see what they're feeling." I softly said.

Last edited by BlackWolf-03 on Wed Jun 22, 2011 2:31 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
LoganCronic

LoganCronic

PostSubject: Re: First Date To Have A Good Time   First Date To Have A Good Time - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 8:50 pm

I didn't feel like talking, I heard about my half-brothers and sisters. They must have done some bad things, but it didn't mean all of them did. But they still got treated the same way, it's not like they were born that way. All of these things came in my head, now I knew why the Ares kids stick together all the time. But I wasn't thinking of doing any of those crimes so I decided to stick to myself. I knew I couldn't fit in with anyone, why did I have to be the child of Ares. This wasn't me or was it?
Back to top Go down
BlackWolf-03
Experienced Poster
BlackWolf-03

PostSubject: Re: First Date To Have A Good Time   First Date To Have A Good Time - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 8:57 pm

"This is what I thought. Your not you anymore." I said with anger in my voice. I threw his finger towards him, picked up my tray, and went over to were Devin and Cal was sitting. "Devin was right. I should've expected this." I quietly said to myself. I felt tears building up behind my ears. I heart was broken.

Back to top Go down
LoganCronic

LoganCronic

PostSubject: Re: First Date To Have A Good Time   First Date To Have A Good Time - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 11:08 pm

I watched Katro leave then, what was her problem. I knew this would happen of course she wouldn't like me because I'm a Ares child. I just hate that people think of me and my half-brothers and sisters. This was not good, it was like it all over again. I saved her life, and this is how she respect me. I got up and then walked to the door and punched the door open. And started to walk out and saw my half-brothers and sisters. I didn't join him or anything. But I'm pretty sure I didn't fit in anywhere. I went to the Long Island Sound alone. Then I went to go sit their, didn't care about the sand on me or anything.
Back to top Go down
BlackWolf-03
Experienced Poster
BlackWolf-03

PostSubject: Re: First Date To Have A Good Time   First Date To Have A Good Time - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 11:55 pm

After I finished my lunch I went to the woods with Devin to relax. He and I would always head over to the creek for relaxing. Before we reached the woods Devin said,"Hey Katro. I gotta go get something from one of my friends. And I won't be back for about an hour or so." I smiled. "That's alright. That will give me time to think on my own. Bye! I'll see you later!" I yelled as giving him a wave. A few minutes later I was in the woods beside a humongous tree, so I started to climb it. A few minutes later I was on a thick branch, my legs up, my arms behind my head, and my eyes closed. It was relaxing.

Back to top Go down
LoganCronic

LoganCronic

PostSubject: Re: First Date To Have A Good Time   First Date To Have A Good Time - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 12:36 pm

I was relaxing on the Long Island Sound. It was a bit peaceful to see the waves, thank you Poseidon. The way people wanted to treat me, I just wished I was back home. I didn't know if I wanted to belong here, but I knew I had to stay. I had to stay because I didn't know what would happen to my mom. But I wasn't going to risk it because of this! So I started to keep on relaxing, soothing my mind.
Back to top Go down
BlackWolf-03
Experienced Poster
BlackWolf-03

PostSubject: Re: First Date To Have A Good Time   First Date To Have A Good Time - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 12:46 pm

I was on the tree, relaxing on a branch. My head layed on top of my arms. I felt the warmth of the sun on me. I smiled. For what happened earlier I didn't even remember what happened. My smile went away when I thought of that. Reese. He was such a different guy from all the other guys I had kissed and dated. What made him act up like that earlier, I wondered. I pushed that thought out of my head, climbed down the tree, and walked to the lake. I wanted to take a swim for a while.

Back to top Go down
LoganCronic

LoganCronic

PostSubject: Re: First Date To Have A Good Time   First Date To Have A Good Time - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 6:59 pm

I picked my head up from the sand. I was thinking about things, maybe I shouldn't have acted like that in the mess hall. I didn't know what I was thinking. So many people were bugging me on and on, and mostly I get compared to my dumb half-brothers and sisters. Which I didn't like. I hated when people didn't like me for who I am, but just throw me away in a trashcan and say 'I'm done.' When they know I was a son of Ares. I got up off the shore and started walking back to camp.
Back to top Go down
BlackWolf-03
Experienced Poster
BlackWolf-03

PostSubject: Re: First Date To Have A Good Time   First Date To Have A Good Time - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 7:04 pm

I slid my weapons and armor off and put them aside by a pine tree. I took off my shit and shorts off to find myself in a bikini. I dived into the water. The cold and nice water felt wonderful on my bare skin, I thought. I swimmed to the beach to find an unexpected person. I stayed still in the water as Reese walked off. He probably hates me now, I thought. I turned around to swim out deeper into the lake. The sun was out, the water felt nice, and I was alone. Could there be anything better than this? I wondered.
Back to top Go down
LoganCronic

LoganCronic

PostSubject: Re: First Date To Have A Good Time   First Date To Have A Good Time - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 3:20 pm

While I was walking past Katro, I thought and thought again. I had to apologize for my behavior that evening. I knew that wasn't me so, I headed over to the Lake then. I pretty much didn't know what to say. But of course I had to say sorry, so I said "Sorry Katro, I didn't mean to bug out like that." Good, hope she will believe me because I was really. I wanted to be her boyfriend. I really liked her a lot.
Back to top Go down
BlackWolf-03
Experienced Poster
BlackWolf-03

PostSubject: Re: First Date To Have A Good Time   First Date To Have A Good Time - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 3:38 pm

I was in the water floating on my back and I heard my name. I lost my balance and tried to sit up in the water to see who it was. It was a familiar voice, I thought. I squinted my eyes to find Reese standing there on the shore yelling at me. "What!" I called out. I heard him yell once more, "Sorry Katro! I didn't mean to bug out like that!" I smiled. I swimmed back to shore, ignoring the fact that I was still in a bikini. "It was my fault.." I whispered.
Back to top Go down
LoganCronic

LoganCronic

PostSubject: Re: First Date To Have A Good Time   First Date To Have A Good Time - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 4:13 pm

I heard her whisper something, like it was her fault. "No it's not Katro, its mine." I said to her because I thought it was mine. Since I ruined the moment to be with her at lunch. That time I would never forget that. I waited for her to say something then. I hope she wasn't gonna say something like 'Yeah it actually was.' It would make me feel wounded then, because I didn't like to hear that from her.
Back to top Go down
BlackWolf-03
Experienced Poster
BlackWolf-03

PostSubject: Re: First Date To Have A Good Time   First Date To Have A Good Time - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 4:19 pm

"No, it was mine. Because I saw the look in your eyes, and went to conclusion." I said walking to the deck where my clothes were. I was smiling, because all the boys were staring at me. A few seconds later I was in a full body with layers on. I walked over to Reese who was still standing still. "So... what do you want to do now?" I asked sitting down on the beach.
Back to top Go down
LoganCronic

LoganCronic

PostSubject: Re: First Date To Have A Good Time   First Date To Have A Good Time - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 9:20 pm

"I don't know, what do you want to do?" I said smiling to her. Thinking about nothing but Katro because I loved her. We went on a amazing adventure from time to time and all that kinda of stuff. It was great an all but I just wanted to have a peaceful day with her and this was it, I hoped.
Back to top Go down
BlackWolf-03
Experienced Poster
BlackWolf-03

PostSubject: Re: First Date To Have A Good Time   First Date To Have A Good Time - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 9:24 pm

I shrugged not knowing the answer to the question Reese had just asked me. I looked up at the sky to find the stars coming out once again. I smiled as I noticed Venus and Mars in the sky. " I was hoping I could spend a little more time with you before I head on to my cabin." I said as walking towards him. I started to fiddle with the sand to my right and waited for his response.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First Date To Have A Good Time   First Date To Have A Good Time - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

First Date To Have A Good Time
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next