Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

First Date To Have A Good Time

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
LoganCronic

LoganCronic

First Date To Have A Good Time Empty
PostSubject: First Date To Have A Good Time   First Date To Have A Good Time I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 9:12 pm

I was walking toward the Athena cabin. Not going in the cabin because Katro's brother's might kill me or something. Pretty much I was wearing a red jacket which was kinda soft. And some black baggy jeans. I hope she didn't think I was to sloppy. I was holding daises in my hand for her. Waiting patiently outside the cabin.
Back to top Go down
http://jay.carter14@yahoo.com
BlackWolf-03
Experienced Poster
BlackWolf-03

PostSubject: Re: First Date To Have A Good Time   First Date To Have A Good Time I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 9:21 pm

"Hey! Someones outside the cabin Katro!" One of my half-sisters called out to me. I was on my top bunk listening to my IPod. I got down and slipped my bow and quiver onto my chest. I opened the door and found Reese Farlos, a guy I had a competition with earlier that week with. "Sup Reese! What are you doing here?" I asked politely. I realized that he was holding daises in his hand. I smiled. Then I noticed that he was dressed in something different other than his armor, sword, and shield.

Last edited by BlackWolf-03 on Wed Jun 22, 2011 1:21 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
LoganCronic

LoganCronic

PostSubject: Re: First Date To Have A Good Time   First Date To Have A Good Time I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 9:42 pm

"Um hey Katro, do you wanna go out on a date?" I say this my cheeks sprayed red. Boy was this embarrassing, a Ares kid asking a Athena kid. Wonder what my half-brothers and sisters would think of me. Either way I'll prank'em like I always do. But I looked pretty stupid for sure.
Back to top Go down
BlackWolf-03
Experienced Poster
BlackWolf-03

PostSubject: Re: First Date To Have A Good Time   First Date To Have A Good Time I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 9:46 pm

I watched as Reese's cheeks got super red. I bet he's thinking,"Man, do I look pretty stupid. I am really embarrassed right now." I said in my head. I smile once more. I took the daises out of his hand. I replied to him right after I smelled them," Sure. Where do you want to go? Also, I can't go for long, I have to study for something some of my half-sisters are doing." It was about 8:45 p.m. with the light still up. I looked down at myself. I asked Reese something," Hey do you want me to go change real quick?"

Last edited by BlackWolf-03 on Wed Jun 22, 2011 1:21 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
LoganCronic

LoganCronic

PostSubject: Re: First Date To Have A Good Time   First Date To Have A Good Time I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 9:58 pm

"Oh okay, do you wanna go out on a movie or something." I said quickly. I looked at my watch she was right it was 8:45. When she asked me if she should change. I said, "Yeah If you want to." I was looking around it was a great night.
Back to top Go down
BlackWolf-03
Experienced Poster
BlackWolf-03

PostSubject: Re: First Date To Have A Good Time   First Date To Have A Good Time I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 10:39 pm

It was late so I decided not to change. When I heard Reese say that we could go watch a movie I smiled. "Could we go to the beach in New York? I just want to sit quietly with you and share the time." I said as we both were walking towards the gate of Camp Half-Blood. I decided to take all my weapons and armor off before leaving. I gently took it off and hid it in a tree by the gate. After all, I was wearing a blue and green Nike T-Shirt and some ripped up capris.

Last edited by BlackWolf-03 on Wed Jun 22, 2011 1:22 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
LoganCronic

LoganCronic

PostSubject: Re: First Date To Have A Good Time   First Date To Have A Good Time I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 5:43 pm

"Yeah sure, I would love to do that." I said smiling at her as we were both walking towards the gate of Camp Half-Blood. I decided to make large sword and have one of my Hephaestus friends built it into a metallic stick. And I didn't really need that much armor, so I brought some nectar and ambrosia. They were floating in my pocket gently. When we walked outside of camp, we started to head to the beach.
Back to top Go down
BlackWolf-03
Experienced Poster
BlackWolf-03

PostSubject: Re: First Date To Have A Good Time   First Date To Have A Good Time I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 6:01 pm

I watched silently as Reese walking down to the beach with me. I looked down at his hand.. it was free, just right there by my side. Then Reese looked at me, instantly I looked away. I felt all of the blood rush to my cheeks. I smiled. "So... what have you been up all this time this week?" I asked. Because just only a few days ago I had a competition with him, where he had saved me when I was drowning and we had a tie match when we sword fight.

Back to top Go down
LoganCronic

LoganCronic

PostSubject: Re: First Date To Have A Good Time   First Date To Have A Good Time I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 8:23 pm

"I've been sword-fighting, sending mail to my mom, and hanging out with some friends." I say this grinning. We were walking down to the beach. I remembered when we were in a competition, and I had to save her life. Which was a pretty heroic moment for me. Even though I wasn't like other Ares children, I was kinda different. That's what people thought of me. And I also remembered are sword fight. We arrived at the beach, looking around at the people. Their were only 4 people, and they were just wandering off.
Back to top Go down
BlackWolf-03
Experienced Poster
BlackWolf-03

PostSubject: Re: First Date To Have A Good Time   First Date To Have A Good Time I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 8:39 pm

"Really? You've been sword fighting more? Are you practicing for a next re-match with me. Are you going to try and impress your half-brothers and sisters?" I asked. But then I started to laugh, and he started to laugh. I knew he knew I was only kidding around with him. "Yeah, I've mainly been doing the same thing. Except the mail part and sword fighting. I've been practicing my archery." I said. We had reached the beach already. Wow, I thought. That was a really fast walk. I slowly bent over and sat on the wet sand.

Back to top Go down
LoganCronic

LoganCronic

PostSubject: Re: First Date To Have A Good Time   First Date To Have A Good Time I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 8:47 pm

"Nahh, I wanna get prepared for monster attacks." I say laughing with her. I wouldn't impress my half-brothers and sisters mostly because they try to impress me. Which was kinda awkward because they no my reputation and such. "You've been practicing Archery? Man Archery is hard for me, thats why I don't use it. One of my Half-sisters say that Archery is for people who are two weak to battle. But she's always not the brightest kid, even though she's like 18. And she's going to college next year." I said, boy did I talk a lot, I never talked this much before. Maybe I was really interested in this girl. That I had to share about my life to her of some sort. I watched her as she slowly bent over and sat on the wet sand. I sat next to her of course. The moon was shining only showing half of it. It was a beautiful night, even the sea and ocean waves are running smoothly. I knew this was the perfect day, to go out on a date.
Back to top Go down
BlackWolf-03
Experienced Poster
BlackWolf-03

PostSubject: Re: First Date To Have A Good Time   First Date To Have A Good Time I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 8:56 pm

I smiled when Reese sat down by me. The moon was showing on a perfect night. There weren't any clouds and we could see the stars perfect. I felt Reese lean against me. I leaned my head against his shoulder. I remember of what he said about Archery and said to him," Yeah. One of my best friends from the Apollo Cabin introduced me to Archery. Ever since I loved it. I'm only best on Full Moons though." I took my head off his shoulder and lied down to look at the stars. "It's such a beautiful night. How did you know to pick this night Reese?" I asked silently.

Last edited by BlackWolf-03 on Wed Jun 22, 2011 1:23 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
LoganCronic

LoganCronic

PostSubject: Re: First Date To Have A Good Time   First Date To Have A Good Time I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 9:06 pm

I lied down to right next to her, watching the stars. The stars were beautiful just like her. "That's cool, maybe I should try it one day." I said. But when I heard about the full moon part, the only thing appeared to my was that she can turn into a werewolf or something. But either way I still like her. "Well it just came to me." I said smiling to her, which was true. I doubt Aphrodite will give me a message saying 'Perfect night on this day.' I would actually laugh about that. But this was a perfect night, with a perfect girl.
Back to top Go down
BlackWolf-03
Experienced Poster
BlackWolf-03

PostSubject: Re: First Date To Have A Good Time   First Date To Have A Good Time I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 9:13 pm

I watched as my handsome date lied down right next to me. I felt the radiation of the heat from Reese's hand. I slowly moved mine closer to his. "The stars are such beautiful things..." I whispered as looking at all the different stars. I noticed in the sky was the planet Venus. It looked so pinkish and far away. I instantly pointed towards it. "Hey look! There Venus. Named after Aphrodite, goddess of beauty and love." I gently said. I hoped he didn't think I was such a nerd talking about stars only. So I started to shut up about them.

Last edited by BlackWolf-03 on Wed Jun 22, 2011 1:23 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
LoganCronic

LoganCronic

PostSubject: Re: First Date To Have A Good Time   First Date To Have A Good Time I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 9:25 pm

"I know, they're really are." I whispered to her. I looked at all the planet's that they were all beautiful, including Venus. Katro pointed at Venus, while I saw her pointing at the sky. "Yeah Aphrodite, she's a pretty good goddess of beauty and love." I said. I liked to talk about that kinda stuff, Greek, Roman, Spartan, or anything related. Pretty much I get really interested in them. I was thinking about saying the planet was as beautiful as her, but I didn't want her to think I was corny. But hey I wasn't a chicken at all so I said, "Venus, is as beautiful as you Katro." I said to her. My cheeks werent blushing red but I was grinning.
Back to top Go down
BlackWolf-03
Experienced Poster
BlackWolf-03

PostSubject: Re: First Date To Have A Good Time   First Date To Have A Good Time I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 9:37 pm

When I heard him commenting on my saying about stars I smiled. He liked stars, I noticed. But right after that, I heard him say that I was beautiful as Venus. I looked over to him... he was grinning. I started to grin. "Why thank you my handsome date." I quietly said to him. Then I noticed another star in the sky."Look Reese. It's your Dad's planet. Mars named after Ares. That planet is a cute little one. It's so tiny compared to the others. And your a cute little one too Reese." I said as holding my hand up pointing at the little dot that's brownish red. "What could make this night better?" I whispered. "You did everything to make it perfect." I said again. I turned towards Reese and gave him a little kiss on the cheek. "Thank you."

Last edited by BlackWolf-03 on Wed Jun 22, 2011 1:38 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
LoganCronic

LoganCronic

PostSubject: Re: First Date To Have A Good Time   First Date To Have A Good Time I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 9:56 pm

"Thanks." I said, even though I wasn't a fan of being cute. Really it was kinda embarrassing my dad had to have a small planet. Why did you have to pull that off dad? I said in my head. But other than the planets this night was great and we only spent like 10 min's on the beach. We were so interested in the planets and such. "No problem." I said blushing a bit when she kissed me. My heart totally turned into pink flames. Well that was what I felt in my body. This was an awesome night. What could make it be better?
Back to top Go down
BlackWolf-03
Experienced Poster
BlackWolf-03

PostSubject: Re: First Date To Have A Good Time   First Date To Have A Good Time I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 10:10 pm

I smiled when I saw him react to my little kiss on his cheek. "Now what..." I said with my voice dragging into distance space. "What do you plan on to do for the rest of the week?" I asked Reese. Boredom was coming into me. The only thing that felt nice here was Reese by me. I remembered his hand was by mine. I slowly reached for his fingers with mine. I noticed that I was the one who pulled the moves on him. I smiled. "Aren't you going to do anything to me?" I asked curiously...

Last edited by BlackWolf-03 on Wed Jun 22, 2011 1:38 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
LoganCronic

LoganCronic

PostSubject: Re: First Date To Have A Good Time   First Date To Have A Good Time I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 10:21 pm

"Well I plan on going to the movies and training." I said answering her question. I was getting bored to, we should do something fun. Even though looking into the sky was beautiful. When I started to feel her fingers touch with mine. I started to hold her hand. When she asked me, if I was going to do anything to her. I just had to say, "Well I usually make the girl make the moves. But if you want something." I started to kiss her softly on the cheek. And lied back on the sand. It felt like a good kiss, her cheek was soft. And I looked back at the stars.
Back to top Go down
BlackWolf-03
Experienced Poster
BlackWolf-03

PostSubject: Re: First Date To Have A Good Time   First Date To Have A Good Time I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 12:01 am

"What movies are you going to go watch?" I asked. I felt his hand get a hold of mine. I smiled at him. "So.. when you go out with girls you make them? Wow.. Are you afraid to see what the girls would react to your simple movement against them?" I asked. I also smiled when he had kissed me softly on the cheek. "Here do that one more time." I asked Reese as pointing against my cheek. I was smiling.

Last edited by BlackWolf-03 on Wed Jun 22, 2011 1:44 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
LoganCronic

LoganCronic

PostSubject: Re: First Date To Have A Good Time   First Date To Have A Good Time I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 10:03 am

"Well, I don't know maybe the new X-men movie or something." I said answering her question. "Not really, I just don't want to think that the girl will think I'm all up into her you know. Like if I just kissed you right away. I don't want you to slap me or you'll never see me again or something. And no, I'm not afraid." I was smiling while I said this. When she asked me to kiss her on the cheek again. I just moved toward her and kissed her on the cheek smoothly this time. I didn't want to do it on the lips or she'll probably kick me. Well thats what I thought, who knows.
Back to top Go down
BlackWolf-03
Experienced Poster
BlackWolf-03

PostSubject: Re: First Date To Have A Good Time   First Date To Have A Good Time I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 11:03 am

When he was aiming for my cheek was I was still smiling. Right before he kissed me I moved my head and then he was aiming for my lips. A second later I pulled back, "Hehe, boys always fall for that one when I got out with them. Not that I do that a lot though." I said looking back at the stars. "So.. what your telling me is that you won't go up for chances on the girls? I mean.. you'll need to do something to get some motivation with the girl. Like just right there I kissed you on the lips. That came from when I asked you to do the move." I said still looking at the stars.

Last edited by BlackWolf-03 on Wed Jun 22, 2011 2:12 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
LoganCronic

LoganCronic

PostSubject: Re: First Date To Have A Good Time   First Date To Have A Good Time I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 11:13 am

"Well kinda, I just don't want to think that the girl will only think of me kissing you. Wait I have no idea, what I'm saying but I just like you a lot." I say this to her. But I was surprised when she tricked me to kiss on her the lips. Even though I liked it was a great feeling. The last kiss I had was with Brittany Sander, and that was from 7th grade. But I felt something different with Katro. It was a good feeling better then any other kiss I had. I looked up at the stars to, they were beautiful. And I was glad we chose this night.
Back to top Go down
BlackWolf-03
Experienced Poster
BlackWolf-03

PostSubject: Re: First Date To Have A Good Time   First Date To Have A Good Time I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 11:19 am

"So.. now the conversation has moved that both of us are very cute and we both like each other. Well now that I understand." I said smiling. I looked at him. I leaned over to his chest and hugged it. "I like you very much Reese Farlos." I had my head on his warm and firm chest. I closed my eyes. Such a nice night, I thought. It was such beautiful...

Last edited by BlackWolf-03 on Wed Jun 22, 2011 2:12 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
LoganCronic

LoganCronic

PostSubject: Re: First Date To Have A Good Time   First Date To Have A Good Time I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 11:55 am

I wrapped one of my arms around Katro. I was smiling looking up at the night sky. This was beautiful, and it was a great moment. She said she actually liked me. I mean a lot of people like me. But this was different with Katro. I liked her very much to. Seeing her closing her eyes, I kept mine open looking up at moon.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First Date To Have A Good Time   First Date To Have A Good Time I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

First Date To Have A Good Time
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next