Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

First Date To Have A Good Time

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
BlackWolf-03
Experienced Poster
BlackWolf-03

First Date To Have A Good Time - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Date To Have A Good Time   First Date To Have A Good Time - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 12:04 pm

I felt one of his arms around me while I was hugging his warm and firm chest. I was smiling. I rubbed my hand on the top of his shirt. I could feel his abs and little scars on his chest. I looked up at the sky... I wondered if he really liked me. But he took me on a date and was comforting me. But still... I wondered again.

Last edited by BlackWolf-03 on Wed Jun 22, 2011 2:12 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
LoganCronic

LoganCronic

PostSubject: Re: First Date To Have A Good Time   First Date To Have A Good Time - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 12:21 pm

I felt her rubbing on my abs and scars. It felt kinda good, that she was doing that. I was enjoying it. I smiled to myself then. This was great looking up at the sky then. "You know, I liked you ever since I saw you." I said to her, which was true. It would be really great to take her out on a date. Still looking at the stars.
Back to top Go down
http://jay.carter14@yahoo.com
BlackWolf-03
Experienced Poster
BlackWolf-03

PostSubject: Re: First Date To Have A Good Time   First Date To Have A Good Time - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 12:28 pm

I wide smile appeared on my face. That was the sentence I had been waiting for. It was official. He liked me. "Really?" I asked. I looked at him when I was laying down. I saw him look down at me. I smiled. "Your different from other Ares children. How is that?" I asked. It was true, all the Ares children I knew just wanted to impress me with their weapon use and how they can flirt with so many different girls. But Reese was different. He said what he was thinking. That's what makes me happy.

Last edited by BlackWolf-03 on Wed Jun 22, 2011 2:12 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
LoganCronic

LoganCronic

PostSubject: Re: First Date To Have A Good Time   First Date To Have A Good Time - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 12:46 pm

"Well I don't follow the foot-steps of my half-brothers and sisters." I say this smiling to her. I knew a lot about about my half-brother's and sisters. And they all wanted to make me laugh, which made me think if I'm not like my brothers and sisters how am I a son of Ares. Oh well, if I'm claimed, I'm claimed. Katro made me happy a lot. And I was glad to be with her. I kissed the top of her head.
Back to top Go down
BlackWolf-03
Experienced Poster
BlackWolf-03

PostSubject: Re: First Date To Have A Good Time   First Date To Have A Good Time - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 12:58 pm

I blushed when he had kissed the top of my head. "Here, Reese look down at me." I said looking up at him. As I requested he did so. I then lifted my head just a little and put my lips against his. I pulled away after a few seconds. There I saw the moonlight shining at his face. His face was so tan, pure, and handsome. I smiled at him, then again leaned my head on his chest again. "Such a perfect night, with a perfect date." I whispered quietly. I closed my eyes and wished that the moment would never pass.

Last edited by BlackWolf-03 on Wed Jun 22, 2011 2:13 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
LoganCronic

LoganCronic

PostSubject: Re: First Date To Have A Good Time   First Date To Have A Good Time - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 1:22 pm

We kissed on the lips again. And this time it felt better. I liked when we kissed it felt good. Looking up and down at the stars it was a beautiful night. I could feel the moonlight shining on the both of us. Showing Katro's beautiful skin and her beautiful eyes. This was great, the best girl I ever met. I thought. I wished this night will never end, so this would go on forever.
Back to top Go down
BlackWolf-03
Experienced Poster
BlackWolf-03

PostSubject: Re: First Date To Have A Good Time   First Date To Have A Good Time - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 2:28 pm

"Look!" I said with a grin. I was pointing at something in the sky. I squinted my eyes and found a little shiny spot moving across the sky. "I think its a shooting star." I said quietly. I closed my eyes. "I wish upon a star that nothing of my life will change." I heard myself say. It was true. Nothing at the moment came too mind that I wanted to have or change. I had it all right here and right now. I then again placed my hand on top of Reese's chest. I rubbed it once again. I looked up at him. "What do you wish for Reese?" I asked quietly.

Back to top Go down
LoganCronic

LoganCronic

PostSubject: Re: First Date To Have A Good Time   First Date To Have A Good Time - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 2:32 pm

I looked up at the shooting star, it was amazing. I couldn't believe it would be shooting out here for this day. This was a perfect night, planets, beautiful stars, and shooting stars. When I felt her rubbing my chest again and ask me what do I wish for. I said, "I don't wish for anything. I already have what I want." I tell her this grinning to her. But it was true, I already did had what I wanted in my life. My life was pure perfect to me, and I wouldn't let no one change it.
Back to top Go down
BlackWolf-03
Experienced Poster
BlackWolf-03

PostSubject: Re: First Date To Have A Good Time   First Date To Have A Good Time - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 2:41 pm

I knew when I rubbed a boys chest I felt good to them. This time I did something differently. I stroked the firm and warm chest of his. "Does this feel good?" I asked towards him. When I heard that he didn't want anything, his answer had made me lighten up. I looked up at the sky once more and found the shooting star had passed away. "Reese, would you mind telling me about your childhood. I want to know more about you." I said.

Back to top Go down
LoganCronic

LoganCronic

PostSubject: Re: First Date To Have A Good Time   First Date To Have A Good Time - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 2:53 pm

"Yeah it feels good." I say this answering her question smiling. It really did, I liked the way she moved her hand around my body. I looked at the shooting star that had passed. The sky did look beautiful tonight. When Reese asked me if I could tell her about my childhood I was surprised. "If you want to know then. I was a popular kid in school, I didn't do well that much. But I had people help me, I was friends with almost anyone. When someone bullied another person. I just usually just bully the person who bullied. And my mom, she always loved me. She said 'You are the greatest child a mom can ever had.' But so many monsters tried to kill me and my mom and we had to move various times. Then I decided to go to camp." I say this to her finishing my story.
Back to top Go down
BlackWolf-03
Experienced Poster
BlackWolf-03

PostSubject: Re: First Date To Have A Good Time   First Date To Have A Good Time - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 3:04 pm

My smile had faded away. When he had talked about his mom, it made me think of my dad. A couple of tears started to come down from my eyes. "Did.. did.. you love your mom..." I asked. I felt the tears run down my cheeks and into Reese's shirt. Thinking about a dad, it made me have pain a little. I remembered that when I first came to the camp I cried so many times in my bed. Every time I would sleep I would have the horrible memory of him dieing. I would wake up in the middle of the night sweating and panting like crazy.

Last edited by BlackWolf-03 on Wed Jun 22, 2011 2:14 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
LoganCronic

LoganCronic

PostSubject: Re: First Date To Have A Good Time   First Date To Have A Good Time - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 3:47 pm

"Yes I did love my mom." I said answering her question. I could feel tears trickling down on my shirt. I didn't like when she cried, it made me feel sad. "Don't cry." I said to her. Holding her tightly this time. I would think about my mom to, feeling sad that I was away from her. We always spend the time together watching movies and such.
Back to top Go down
BlackWolf-03
Experienced Poster
BlackWolf-03

PostSubject: Re: First Date To Have A Good Time   First Date To Have A Good Time - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 3:57 pm

"It just hurts to think how my dad died. I told everyone that he had died in a car wreck, but it was true. But not a regular attack. Dad and I were just going to the movies because he just came back from England. Out of nowhere a minotaur was behind us chasing out car. My dad had turned to me and told me," Go to the Camp. That's where you'll be safe. I love you Katro." I didn't realize what he was saying. He suddenly stopped the car and ordered me to get out. And so I did. Then my eyes watched as he drove off with the minotaur on his tail. There my eyes then saw the minotaur jump onto the car and smash it. I heard my dad scream." I quietly said. I was crying more. I held onto Reese harder. I felt his grip on me harden. I was so glad he was here to comfort me.

Last edited by BlackWolf-03 on Wed Jun 22, 2011 2:14 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
LoganCronic

LoganCronic

PostSubject: Re: First Date To Have A Good Time   First Date To Have A Good Time - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 5:43 pm

"Don't worry Katro, everything will be fine in the end." I said smiling to her. I never should have mention my mother in front of her. So I decided not to talk about her in the end. I got kinda touched by her story. It made me feel sad about this if that was my life time. I didn't cry or anything. But I could feel Katro holding me harder. I wish we didn't talk about this, because it was just sad for the both of us.
Back to top Go down
BlackWolf-03
Experienced Poster
BlackWolf-03

PostSubject: Re: First Date To Have A Good Time   First Date To Have A Good Time - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 6:04 pm

My sobbing quieten while Reese was stroking my back. I felt my tears dry up on my cheeks. "Sorry... I didn't mean to do that." I said quietly being embarrassed. I looked at the sky. It was clear once again. I saw a few clouds coming from the West. The moon was shining high above us two. I said to Reese," You know Reese, I started to like you. It was the moment when you had smiled at me. It felt like you looked into my eyes and saw who I was. Not the outside, but the inside. The moment you had looked at me. I blushed. You were cute and handsome, you acted like yourself. You didn't try to do anything towards me." I said to him wiping away the tears away from my cheeks.

Back to top Go down
LoganCronic

LoganCronic

PostSubject: Re: First Date To Have A Good Time   First Date To Have A Good Time - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 6:25 pm

When I heard she started to like me when I first smiled at her. And she said I was handsome and cute, I had to smile to myself. But it was true I did look into her eyes, because they were beautiful. I was glad she was done crying because I didn't like it when people cried. "This is a great night Katro, and its better being here with you."
Back to top Go down
BlackWolf-03
Experienced Poster
BlackWolf-03

PostSubject: Re: First Date To Have A Good Time   First Date To Have A Good Time - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 8:03 pm

I begin to act like my fingers were legs. I walked up and down Reese's chest. A few seconds later I stopped. I buried my face into his shirt. It smelled like rose and the smell of freshness. I felt little scars has my hand lied on his chest. I was getting cold so I cuddled in closer to him with his arm still around me. A few seconds passed on and I was still lying next to Reese. "What do you plan on to do with me Reese?" I asked randomly. I wanted to stir something up through the silentness of the night.

Back to top Go down
LoganCronic

LoganCronic

PostSubject: Re: First Date To Have A Good Time   First Date To Have A Good Time - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 10:01 pm

I could feel her fingers running up and down my chest. I liked it, it was exotic. When she asked me what I plan on doing with her. I said, "Whatever you want me to do with you." I said with a smile. Not knowing if she wanted me to kiss her or doing something else. Either way I'd go for it.
Back to top Go down
BlackWolf-03
Experienced Poster
BlackWolf-03

PostSubject: Re: First Date To Have A Good Time   First Date To Have A Good Time - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 10:15 pm

I sat up to get the sand out of my hair. I swooshed it around like a wet dog. When I had got done my head didn't feel do itchy. I looked down to see Reese staring at me. "What?" I asked with a smile on my face. He just lied there staring at me. I blushed a little. Then I bent down to kiss him once more. I saw that he gently leaned upward towards me.

Last edited by BlackWolf-03 on Wed Jun 22, 2011 2:15 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
LoganCronic

LoganCronic

PostSubject: Re: First Date To Have A Good Time   First Date To Have A Good Time - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 10:21 pm

I started to kiss her on the lips again. This was good, are third kiss of the night. And this was way better and longer. We kept on kissing for a couple of seconds. I didn't want to stop at all this was so great!
Back to top Go down
BlackWolf-03
Experienced Poster
BlackWolf-03

PostSubject: Re: First Date To Have A Good Time   First Date To Have A Good Time - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 10:27 pm

I didn't know how long we had been kissing, but I didn't want to stop at all. Reese was different than other boys I had kissed. I was wishing that this moment would never end. I felt a little taste of peppermint on his lips. I took a hold of his neck. I few seconds later I heard a car pull up. I opened my eyes and found Reese had his eyes open also. I pulled away. I smiled.

Last edited by BlackWolf-03 on Wed Jun 22, 2011 2:21 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
LoganCronic

LoganCronic

PostSubject: Re: First Date To Have A Good Time   First Date To Have A Good Time - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 10:41 pm

I ate peppermint before we got to the beach. And I could taste a little strawberries in her lip. I smiled to her making a emotion telling her I loved the kiss. Pretty much I could hear a car pull up to. I just wanted to turn that car into flames, but I look up to see who it was.
Back to top Go down
BlackWolf-03
Experienced Poster
BlackWolf-03

PostSubject: Re: First Date To Have A Good Time   First Date To Have A Good Time - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 10:46 pm

"Cmon!" I said to as getting up from sitting all night. I took off walking towards the camp in the woods with Reese by my side holding my hand. I never want to let go of it, I thought. We walked in silent through the woods. I was leaning my head on his shoulder the entire time.

Last edited by BlackWolf-03 on Wed Jun 22, 2011 2:21 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
LoganCronic

LoganCronic

PostSubject: Re: First Date To Have A Good Time   First Date To Have A Good Time - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 11:01 pm

We were walking through the woods. I could feel her head lean on me. This was so great! Her hand was so soft. The woods was a great place to hide away from people.
Back to top Go down
BlackWolf-03
Experienced Poster
BlackWolf-03

PostSubject: Re: First Date To Have A Good Time   First Date To Have A Good Time - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2011 1:24 am

We walked through the woods still not talking. The walk to the camp wasn't very long, so we'll be there in a minute. But as a minute go by we both haven't came to the gate of Camp Half-Blood. "Reese." I said with a smile. I started to laugh. " I think were lost." I smiled. He was looking everywhere trying to find the gate. He was facing towards me. He then looked at me. I smiled. I then rushed towards him and took his arms into mine. I hugged him. "I'm so glad I'm out here with you." I whispered silently to his chest.

Last edited by BlackWolf-03 on Wed Jun 22, 2011 2:22 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First Date To Have A Good Time   First Date To Have A Good Time - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

First Date To Have A Good Time
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next