Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

First Date To Have A Good Time

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
LoganCronic

LoganCronic

First Date To Have A Good Time - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Date To Have A Good Time   First Date To Have A Good Time - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 03, 2011 7:09 pm

"Oh really?" I said this smiling and looking up at the sky. I was wondering what she was thinking. This was how my ordinary brain worked for a ADHD guy. But most half-bloods have that. So I kept smiling about thinking what she was going to do. Still looking at the sky and back at Katro now.
Back to top Go down
http://jay.carter14@yahoo.com
BlackWolf-03
Experienced Poster
BlackWolf-03

PostSubject: Re: First Date To Have A Good Time   First Date To Have A Good Time - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 03, 2011 11:43 pm

I smiled and quietly laughed to myself as Reese looked once again up to the sky, same as the night before. I leaned my head onto his shoulder and sighed. "Same thing from last night." I said with a smile. I leaned over and kissed him on the cheek. I slightly laughed to myself and layed my head onto his shoulder again.
Back to top Go down
LoganCronic

LoganCronic

PostSubject: Re: First Date To Have A Good Time   First Date To Have A Good Time - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 03, 2011 11:54 pm

I felt her kissing me on the cheek. My cheeks were beginning to be hot. I didn't blush or anything but I just smiled. I was looking at the night sky now, and I wrapped my arm over her waist. Another great night, I thought.
Back to top Go down
BlackWolf-03
Experienced Poster
BlackWolf-03

PostSubject: Re: First Date To Have A Good Time   First Date To Have A Good Time - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 04, 2011 12:11 am

I smiled and sighed as Logan wrapped his arm around my waist and pulled me a little closer to him, I think. I shook the thought away and went back to reality. I looked at my wrist watch to find it about nine-thirty. "I have to now Reese." I said softly as standing back up once again. I gently brushed all the sand off my legs and smiled.
Back to top Go down
LoganCronic

LoganCronic

PostSubject: Re: First Date To Have A Good Time   First Date To Have A Good Time - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 04, 2011 12:21 am

"Alright." I said getting up with her now. And I leaned in to kiss her before she had to go. I was wrapping my arms around her, while I was kissing her. I didn't want this night to end, but I knew it had to. To bad it couldn't last forever, I thought. I leaned back after kissing her. "I bet that was what you were waiting for?" I asked with a smile. I looked back at the night sky and back at her, waiting for her response.
Back to top Go down
BlackWolf-03
Experienced Poster
BlackWolf-03

PostSubject: Re: First Date To Have A Good Time   First Date To Have A Good Time - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 04, 2011 1:05 am

I smiled slightly as Reese pulled my in for a kiss on the lips. I don't know how long we were standing there holding each other in our arms, but it felt good. The little tingle on my lips made me smile as kissing him. I slowly opened my eyes as he pulled away from me and looked out into the dark clear sky. "Yes, waiting for that before I went to sleep tonight." I said with a smile. I leaned in for one more quick kiss and quietly walked away. "Good night Reese." I said as walking to my cabin.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First Date To Have A Good Time   First Date To Have A Good Time - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

First Date To Have A Good Time
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5