Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Solania and Thalia Fight to the Death

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Thalia Rose Grace

Thalia Rose Grace

Solania and Thalia Fight to the Death - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Solania and Thalia Fight to the Death   Solania and Thalia Fight to the Death - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 9:33 pm

I saw Ethan and paniced. "Ethan! Why aren't you with Odysseus and Liz?! They are unprotected!" I lost my focus once and that was my mistake. I was knocked down and Lightstriker was knocked from my grasp. I was staring up the blade of Pallas' sword. Odysseus stepped in and blocked it. "No! Please don't. Leave. He wants to kill you!" I stood up and glared at Ethan. I jumped up and did a front hand spring. As I landed behind Pallas, I sliced at his legs. His sword came around caught me across my cheek. I fell to the ground but quickly got back up. I sliced at his head and missed. Big mistake. He sliced my stomach and hit me with the butt of his sword in my head.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Solania and Thalia Fight to the Death   Solania and Thalia Fight to the Death - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 9:45 pm

I ran into the fight and sliced at his swiging hand. It fell off like buter.I picked up Thalia.
Back to top Go down
Excelsior

Excelsior

PostSubject: Re: Solania and Thalia Fight to the Death   Solania and Thalia Fight to the Death - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 9:50 pm

Samuel lunged, attacking Pallas-Jacen with both his combat knife and his curved sword, held in a unqiue reversed grip. Slash, jab, dodge, cut. The son of Morpheus had remarkable speed, but he was still human and well aware of it. Barring a miracle, he would not defeat a Titan.

"Did someone say reinforcements?" Magnus charged onto the scene, wearing a US Army helmet, a Kevlar vest and bronze armour that was hastily thrown over his clothes. Leveling his squad automatic weapon, the son of Zeus raked a row of giants with bronze, including one that was looming over Chris with it's club poised. As they dissolved, his right hand filled with lightning that lashed out and fried a number of empousai.
Back to top Go down
Thalia Rose Grace

Thalia Rose Grace

PostSubject: Re: Solania and Thalia Fight to the Death   Solania and Thalia Fight to the Death - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 9:57 pm

I had blacked out from the impact of the sword. I woke up when Ethan picked me up. My head was split open and my stomach gushing blood. My cheek was oozing blood as well. I probably looked dead. That's what I felt like. I was barely breathing when I looked at Ethan. "Please, Ethan. Help Odysseus. I can't lose him. Please." I was fading fast. I glanced at Pallas. I whispered, "You win."
Back to top Go down
Odysseus Carlson

Odysseus Carlson

Location : Standing somewhere in between the underworld and the good ol' USA

PostSubject: Re: Solania and Thalia Fight to the Death   Solania and Thalia Fight to the Death - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 1:29 am

OOC: Nope, hand is not cut off, dude. Seriously, X, dial it down on the power-playing.

Odysseus pressed hard, working with Samuel to keep pushing back Pallas-Jacen. With his spear, and Samuel's curved sword and combat knife , Pallas-Jacen was having to work hard to keep up. The cocky grin that had once been on his face was replaced by fear. Especially since he now realized that Odysseus was the first hero in a thousand years that knew exactly how to defeat him.

Odysseus kept fighting, but yelled to Thalia,"No, I will not leave. Only a son of Athena can defeat Pallas, Thalia. If I don't fight him, we will all die. We can't hold out against a Titan Lord forever. Mother taught me how to defeat him. He is no match for me."

When Thalia was cut nearly to pieces, he yelled,"No, Thalia, my love. You can't die."

Looking at Pallas-Jacen with a full look of revulsion and hatred, he yelled,"You will pay for that. I will definitely kill you. You are not going to survive."

Pallas-Jacen was fighting for his life, and he needed a plan. He couldn't defeat this half blood,
and he knew it. He was far too powerful of a half blood to be defeated, especially since Odysseus knew how
to defeat him. As for the other half blood, the son of Morpheus, he was easily defeated. Odysseus was
doing the majority of the work, so he was compensating for Samuel's lack of work. Odysseus was pressing
so hard that Pallas had to fight. He couldn't spend anytime attacking the son of Morpheus.

Pallas struggled to speak through Jacen's body. Jacen was starting to take back over his body. He was fighting back, and Pallas was losing. He decided to start whispering to Jacen, while he fought. He had to
keep control of him, he was going to make him commit the ultimate betrayal. The murder of a brother. (It
didn't matter if he was flesh and blood, or not)

Jacen, Pallas spoke to him in his head, Lord Kronos needs you, and the gods have deserted you. Together, we can help make a better world for everyone. I promise you that no child will ever feel left out,
again. They will always be claimed by there parents, and no one will be abandoned.

Jacen's eyes turned back to brown from gold. Pallas had left him. He fell to his knees, his face covered with sweat and a look of anguish on his face. He was exhausted,"Odysseus, I need help. I cannot walk, I
need help."

Odysseus rushed over, and checked him over to see if the Titan Lord was still in there, somewhere. He knew that a Titan wouldn't just leave, so it must have been that he feared being killed. This meant he had
most likely entered someone else.

He helped Jacen up, and said,"Lean on me, my brother. We need to get you to the infirmary." He looked up, and realized that the battle was over. The remaining survivors of the Demigods and monsters had retreated to wherever they came from. He turned to Samuel and Magnus, and said,"Take care of any
wounded and find out where those monsters came from. Kronos has spies in our camp."

He turned to Chris, and said,"Chris look for Solania, and see if she got the information to Chiron and Mr. D. We need to monitor our campers better, and find out how Pallas got in here in the first place. Solania must
have done something to cause him to rise here."

Walking off, he let Jacen lean on him. No sooner had they gotten away from the battlefield, the all of sudden, Odysseus felt a sharp pain in his heart and looked down. He'd been stabbed in the back by the
large celestial bronze sword and it had penetrated his heart.

As he leaned on Odysseus, he planned ways he could help Pallas to defeat the son of Athena. He needed to find a way to kill him. That was when he came up with a plan. Especially, when Odysseus mentioned leaning on him for a walk to the infirmary.

No sooner had they gotten away when he pulled out his sword and stabbed him in the back. "I'm sorry, brother," he said, still in his regular voice. "This is the way it has to be. I hate the gods. I always have, they are too complacent and cocky, and they use heroes without any regard for the consequences. They must be overthrown. There time is long over due."

Having said that, he walked away to join Zoey, and the troops on the beach. He was long gone before anyone could find him.

Odysseus fell to his knees, and watched as Pallas-Jacen headed away toward the beach. Seconds later, he blacked out the sword, still in his heart.
Back to top Go down
Thalia Rose Grace

Thalia Rose Grace

PostSubject: Re: Solania and Thalia Fight to the Death   Solania and Thalia Fight to the Death - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 11:07 am

I was still somewhat there when Odysseus picked Jacean up and started to walk off with him. Something wasn't right. Pallas wouldn't give up that easily. I struggled to my feat as they got out of sight. But then I felt an ache in my heart and my eyes turned electric blue. I limped toward where Odysseus had gone. Only to find him lying on the ground with Jacean's sword through his heart. "No!"I fell to my knees beside him and cried. "Help!! Someone help me!!" I picked up his head and cradled it in my lap. My eyes turned red. "My love, he will pay for this. I will kill him, or die trying. My heart aches because you are hurt.
Back to top Go down
Odysseus Carlson

Odysseus Carlson

PostSubject: Re: Solania and Thalia Fight to the Death   Solania and Thalia Fight to the Death - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 12:01 pm

Odysseus awoke a few moments later to find his head being cradled, by his love. He looked up at her slowly, and said,"How many times must we fight death, together, before we can be together, without there being any bloodshed?"

Pallas was nowhere to be found, of course. The Titan feared Odysseus, and rightly so.

When Thalia spoke of getting revenge, Odysseus said, weakly,"No, love. You cannot fight him. You will not win. Only a child of Athena can defeat him. It's always strategy vs. strategy when you battle him. No, love, I need you alive. We will face him together when I get better. He is gone for now, but we will go on a quest if we have to to find him."

He said when, and not if, in the hopes of making her feel better. It actually seemed believable. Especially since he and Thalia had both cheated death three times in the past two days.
Back to top Go down
Thalia Rose Grace

Thalia Rose Grace

PostSubject: Re: Solania and Thalia Fight to the Death   Solania and Thalia Fight to the Death - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 12:20 pm

Tears were streaming from my red eyes. I was so angry at Jacean and Pallas for hurting him. I kept my sanity though so I wouldn't hurt him. "I love you so please don't leave me. I can't bare the thought of you ......" I couldn't finish. "Jacean is so mean. How could he do this to you? He was your friend."
Back to top Go down
Odysseus Carlson

Odysseus Carlson

PostSubject: Re: Solania and Thalia Fight to the Death   Solania and Thalia Fight to the Death - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 1:08 pm

Ofysseus coughed, and looked down. There was blood on the ground. "I will fight to stay alive, for you, love, but you must promise me that you will not do anything stupid. I couldn't bear to live without you, and the second you are gone from this world, I shall too. All I want right now is for you to stay with me, and promise me that you will not do anything to put yourself in harms way. Now, promise me, on the River Styx. That is a binding promise, and the only way I will believe you, because you put yourself in danger way too often."

He struggled to get the last words out, but he still fought to stay awake. As long as the blade stayed in, it would take a lot longer to bleed out. Leaving the blade in was his only chance for survival, at least until they got proper medical attention at the infirmary.
Back to top Go down
Thalia Rose Grace

Thalia Rose Grace

PostSubject: Re: Solania and Thalia Fight to the Death   Solania and Thalia Fight to the Death - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 1:38 pm

"I promise, Love. I promise on the River Styx." I kissed him and stood up. "I will do my best to get you to the Infirmary." I slipped his arm over my shoulder and hoisted him up. I started walking toward the Infirmary.
Back to top Go down
Odysseus Carlson

Odysseus Carlson

PostSubject: Re: Solania and Thalia Fight to the Death   Solania and Thalia Fight to the Death - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 5:12 pm

Odysseus leaned against her with some of his body weight, but most he kept to himself. He could walk, but barely, and he was slowly bleeding out, internally. He kept coughing up blood from time to time, but he was forcing himself to stay alive for Thalia's sake. She needed him more than he needed her. She was more sure of herself since he had come along. He could tell, because she acted more confident than she had the night he first met her.

They kept walking, all the way to the infirmary.
Back to top Go down
Thalia Rose Grace

Thalia Rose Grace

PostSubject: Re: Solania and Thalia Fight to the Death   Solania and Thalia Fight to the Death - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 5:57 pm

OOC: I made a topic in the Infirmary. We are there quite alot.
Back to top Go down
Excelsior

Excelsior

PostSubject: Re: Solania and Thalia Fight to the Death   Solania and Thalia Fight to the Death - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 6:32 pm

"Samuel, I need a hand," Chris groaned, struggling to his feet. The son of Morpheus arrived at his side, and supported him as they began to head to the Big House.

OOC: I can understand how only a son of Athena has the skills to defeat Pallas in someone else's body, Odysseus, but nevertheless do not downplay Samuel's fighting ability. He was doing as much work as Odysseus during that melee.
Back to top Go down
Odysseus Carlson

Odysseus Carlson

PostSubject: Re: Solania and Thalia Fight to the Death   Solania and Thalia Fight to the Death - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 7:56 pm

OOC: You misunderstood what I meant by the majority of the work. I simply meant that Odysseus was attacking the weakest spots innthe Titan, not that you were doing less actual work. To Pallas, who had to mostly focus on Odysseus to survive, while Samuel did a ver good job of attacking him, it looked as if Odysseus was doing most of the work, when really, both were working together easily. Notice, it is in blue, which means it was running through Pallas' mind. If you look at Odie's thoughts he uses words like work together, and with the help of. Sorry that I didn't explain it better, before.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Solania and Thalia Fight to the Death   Solania and Thalia Fight to the Death - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Solania and Thalia Fight to the Death
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4