Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Training to Fight, Fighting to Train {Thalia di Angelo xD}

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

Training to Fight, Fighting to Train {Thalia di Angelo xD} Empty
PostSubject: Training to Fight, Fighting to Train {Thalia di Angelo xD}   Training to Fight, Fighting to Train {Thalia di Angelo xD} I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 8:00 am

Isabella | Faith | Rose

I walked Amy to the area with me. I bowed when we got to the area. "This is were we sword fight. And train, which is usually what we do. You have a weapon?" I asked her. I rubbed my bracelets and they turned into two long knives. I went over to a dummy. I spun around fast and slashed at it's neck, making a deep gash were fluff was coming out. i smiled to myself proud. not that I would kill anyone.
Back to top Go down
Aeolus

Aeolus

PostSubject: Re: Training to Fight, Fighting to Train {Thalia di Angelo xD}   Training to Fight, Fighting to Train {Thalia di Angelo xD} I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 9:55 am

Amethyst gulped, "W-wow. You're good. My weapon?" She brought out a sword, made of celestial bronze and steel. One problem though, she didn't know the proper way on how to hold a sword. "Just a sec..." She held it by the hilt, the weight not being a problem to her. The insignia of Athena somewhere on the hilt. "Okay, ready..."
Back to top Go down
http://gidarilge.livejournal.com
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Training to Fight, Fighting to Train {Thalia di Angelo xD}   Training to Fight, Fighting to Train {Thalia di Angelo xD} I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 10:09 am

Isabella | Faith | Rose

I shrugged. "Not really. You should see my friend Aiden fight. He's been here for ten years," I told Amy. I watched as she took out her sowrd. I whisled. That weapon was nice. "Do you know the basics?" I asked her, studying her sword. I never fought with swords. Knives were always my choice. "Wish it was a knife..." I muttered. If I had to train her, I would have to find someone else who used swords. Hmm, who to IM.
Back to top Go down
Aeolus

Aeolus

PostSubject: Re: Training to Fight, Fighting to Train {Thalia di Angelo xD}   Training to Fight, Fighting to Train {Thalia di Angelo xD} I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 10:28 am

Amy blushed, "I have no other weapons... I'm so sorry." She was red right now, she didn't even know what to do, if Isabella called out for someone, she was half hoping that whoever it was, was a gentle person.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Training to Fight, Fighting to Train {Thalia di Angelo xD}   Training to Fight, Fighting to Train {Thalia di Angelo xD} I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 11:00 am

I shrugged. "It's okay really. I'll IM Eli. Oh wait, nevermind. He uses wind. I could call Aiden. No he uses the dead for help," I grumbled. I needed someone who really didn't hve powers and used a sword. Athena children don't have a specail power. I sighed when I learned who I would have to call. Seth. Ugh. He uses a sword sometimes when traing but, he would know more than me. I dug a gold coin out of my pocket. I went over to the cooler and opened a water bottle. I sprayed some water drops in the air. I chanted the words and Seth appeared. Sleeping. I rolled my eyes.
Back to top Go down
Aeolus

Aeolus

PostSubject: Re: Training to Fight, Fighting to Train {Thalia di Angelo xD}   Training to Fight, Fighting to Train {Thalia di Angelo xD} I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 11:40 am

She looked at the Iris Message, and saw a sleeping guy. "Who's he?" If that was the person who was gonna train her, she gulped, she hoped he was nice enough.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Training to Fight, Fighting to Train {Thalia di Angelo xD}   Training to Fight, Fighting to Train {Thalia di Angelo xD} I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 1:36 pm

I stilfed a laugh. "My friend Seth. He's like my best friend," I told her. Seth was still asleep. I smirked. It was about 11 in the afternoon. he always slept in. I cleared my throat. "Seth!" I screamed at the top of my lungs. Seth's eye flahed open. Starlted, he fell off his bed. I couldn't help but laugh.
Back to top Go down
Aeolus

Aeolus

PostSubject: Re: Training to Fight, Fighting to Train {Thalia di Angelo xD}   Training to Fight, Fighting to Train {Thalia di Angelo xD} I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 1:48 am

Amy's eyes widened, "I-is he alright?" She looked at the fallen figure on the floor and couldn't help but smile.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Training to Fight, Fighting to Train {Thalia di Angelo xD}   Training to Fight, Fighting to Train {Thalia di Angelo xD} I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 7:17 pm

I nodded. I couldn't help but laugh once more. "Yeah he's fine," I told Amy.
Seth | Marcus | Motega

I grumbled as i got back up. Who wakes up someone at--I looked at the clock--12 in the afternoon? I scowled; Izzy knew I would be sleeping. Sighing, I sat on my bed. "What do ya need?" I asked her grumpliy. Izzy rolled her eyes. I noticed a girl who was standing next to Amy. Hm, they looked kinda alike. Not really, but the same eyes. Gray and intense. "She your sis?"
Back to top Go down
Aeolus

Aeolus

PostSubject: Re: Training to Fight, Fighting to Train {Thalia di Angelo xD}   Training to Fight, Fighting to Train {Thalia di Angelo xD} I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 9:37 pm

Amy hid behind Isabelle, that guy was staring her down, and he looked so... fierce. "Umm... is he always like that?" She squeaked, he was sort of freaking her out.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Training to Fight, Fighting to Train {Thalia di Angelo xD}   Training to Fight, Fighting to Train {Thalia di Angelo xD} I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2011 8:55 pm

Isabella laughed. "No, he's the oppisite. Biggest Apollo prankster of all time," Izzy told Amy. She rolled her eyes at Seth. "Stop checking out my sis and get over here," she teased. She saw Seth blush before she blew away the IM. She turned to Amy. "He'll be here soon."
Back to top Go down
Aeolus

Aeolus

PostSubject: Re: Training to Fight, Fighting to Train {Thalia di Angelo xD}   Training to Fight, Fighting to Train {Thalia di Angelo xD} I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2011 11:02 pm

Amy grinned, "Thanks Isabelle. That Seth guy must be really good friends with you, huh? He calls you 'Izzy'." She noted with a giggle. "Or... does he like you or something?" She smiled.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Training to Fight, Fighting to Train {Thalia di Angelo xD}   Training to Fight, Fighting to Train {Thalia di Angelo xD} I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2011 8:41 am

Isabella blushed at the thought Seth liking her. They were only close friends. "No, he doesn't like me. We are just friends," she told Amy. "Besides," Izzy started to say proudly, "I have a boyfriend. Who is his brother," Izzy said softly. She could hear the soft padding of of feet and saw Seth, panting ove r from running. She rolled her eyes. Izzy pointed to Amy. "This is Amy."
Back to top Go down
Aeolus

Aeolus

PostSubject: Re: Training to Fight, Fighting to Train {Thalia di Angelo xD}   Training to Fight, Fighting to Train {Thalia di Angelo xD} I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2011 9:51 am

Amy's eyes widened, "Oh... Isabelle... has a boyfriend..." She told herself, cheeks reddening. 'Does everyone here have a boyfriend?!' She thought about Luke, her on-again-off-again sort-of-boyfriend. She never actually like-liked him. They were just together because they were the "it" couple. She shook her head, she was going to go training, darn it! Not go chatting about boys and other stuff.

When Isabelle introduced Seth to her, she smiled. "Nice to meet you, Seth. Name's Amethyst, but please... do call me Amy." She flashed her greatest grin, but she was feeling nervous. For what reason, she didn't know.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Training to Fight, Fighting to Train {Thalia di Angelo xD}   Training to Fight, Fighting to Train {Thalia di Angelo xD} I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2011 12:15 pm

Seth nodded. Of course, his ADHD got ahead of him and he wondered why she was named after a crystal. A smile formed on his lips. "Your name is a crystal?" He asked Amy. Isabella rolled her eyes as if saying 'No duh Mr. Sunshine.' Seth rubbed his head. Why did Isabella have to wake him up so early? She knew he always slept in late.
Back to top Go down
Aeolus

Aeolus

PostSubject: Re: Training to Fight, Fighting to Train {Thalia di Angelo xD}   Training to Fight, Fighting to Train {Thalia di Angelo xD} I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2011 1:07 pm

Amy smiled and nodded, "I'm named Amethyst because that's my father's birthstone. I sorta hate it, but I guess I kinda have to live with it." She watched as Seth rubbed his head, "Are you alright? You had a nasty bump a while ago." Then she smiled, "But I guess, it can't be helped. I can't believe that you'd stay asleep at a time like this." She laughed, then sobered down. "But... err... unless you were training the whole time yesterday..." She looked nervous, and she was playing with her shirt, like she usually does when she gets embarrassed or totally nervous... or both.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Training to Fight, Fighting to Train {Thalia di Angelo xD}   Training to Fight, Fighting to Train {Thalia di Angelo xD} I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2011 7:21 pm

Seth shrugged. "nah it's cool. Izzy is my alarm clock anyway," Seth teased. Izzy rolled her eyes. "Just teach her!" Isabella cried, throwing her arms in the air. Seth smirked. Now he got her. "Well then, I think I will just go really slooow," Seth said, emphasing the 'o' in the slow. He started to slow walk towards the weapon area as Izzy groaned.
Back to top Go down
Aeolus

Aeolus

PostSubject: Re: Training to Fight, Fighting to Train {Thalia di Angelo xD}   Training to Fight, Fighting to Train {Thalia di Angelo xD} I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2011 10:17 pm

Amy laughed at the friendly quarrel between Isabella and Seth. She almost went to hysterics when Seth started walking in slow motion. "You two are pretty funny together." She beamed at them both.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Training to Fight, Fighting to Train {Thalia di Angelo xD}   Training to Fight, Fighting to Train {Thalia di Angelo xD} I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 9:32 am

Seth grinned cockily. He put his hand behing his back and bowed to Amy. "Oh why thanks you," he said, a smirk on his face. Isabella wacked him on the back of his head. Seth yelped but then grumbled. "Fine, fine," he muttered. He picked up the nearest sword. He did one of those cool moves with it. "What do you need help in?" He asked Amy.
Back to top Go down
Aeolus

Aeolus

PostSubject: Re: Training to Fight, Fighting to Train {Thalia di Angelo xD}   Training to Fight, Fighting to Train {Thalia di Angelo xD} I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2011 7:24 am

Amy blinked, "Umm... everything?" She squeaked. She knew how to fight with slapping and hair-pulling and all that, but she thought it was unwise to pull the hair of any monster, she didn't even know if any monster had any strands of hair stuck on its head at all! Nor was slapping a good thing, what might've been a painful slap to the face might feel like a brush of a finger on a monster. She gulped, she was not good with sword fights.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Training to Fight, Fighting to Train {Thalia di Angelo xD}   Training to Fight, Fighting to Train {Thalia di Angelo xD} I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 9:49 am

Seth nodded and picked up a random sword. He raised an eyebrow at Amy. "We should start with something simplle, but it usaully comes to you naturally," he told Amy. He raised his sword, as if ready to strike. "Well," Seth said, "be ready." He decied to give her a few seconds to get ready.
Back to top Go down
Aeolus

Aeolus

PostSubject: Re: Training to Fight, Fighting to Train {Thalia di Angelo xD}   Training to Fight, Fighting to Train {Thalia di Angelo xD} I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 10:45 am

Amy's cheeks heated up, and she almost fumbled with her own sword, "Okay," She took a few deep breaths and stared at Seth, not knowing where the new-found confidence came from, "I'm ready..."
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Training to Fight, Fighting to Train {Thalia di Angelo xD}   Training to Fight, Fighting to Train {Thalia di Angelo xD} I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 2:27 pm

Seth nodded at the same time Izzy said, "Don't kill her!" Seth rolled his eyes and turned to Isabella. "I'm not gonna kill her, sheesh. I'll probably need help in my math homework during the school year so Amy will be helpful," Seth teased. Isabella rolled her eyes at Seth. Seth grinned. "On guard!" Seth yelled. He slashed forward with his sword. He hoped Amy was a natural or they would be here all day.
Back to top Go down
Aeolus

Aeolus

PostSubject: Re: Training to Fight, Fighting to Train {Thalia di Angelo xD}   Training to Fight, Fighting to Train {Thalia di Angelo xD} I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 25, 2011 1:42 am

Amy smiled as Seth tried to lighten the mood, 'Math homework, huh?' Amy's eyes widened when she saw the sword slashing towards her. She regained composure and parried his attack, not hiding how shocked she was. She backed away, "How did I... what the..." She looked at Isabella with shock, as if she couldn't believe that she herself did that. "I can't believe I did that." Now, she knew she was acting like a child... but she couldn't get over the initial euphoria she got when she blocked Seth's attack. She nodded and looked at Seth again, signalling him to continue.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Training to Fight, Fighting to Train {Thalia di Angelo xD}   Training to Fight, Fighting to Train {Thalia di Angelo xD} I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 25, 2011 3:44 pm

Seth saw Isabella grin out of the corner of his eye. A smirk appeared on his lips. Of coursee, this was just easy. Soon, it would harder and harder. Seth rolled his shoulders and attacked again. This thime, he tried to get in her graud, so he could throw he off balance. But, Seth had a few tricks up his sleeve that he had learned from Alissa. That girl was tough.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Training to Fight, Fighting to Train {Thalia di Angelo xD}   Training to Fight, Fighting to Train {Thalia di Angelo xD} I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Training to Fight, Fighting to Train {Thalia di Angelo xD}
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next