Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Solania and Thalia Fight to the Death

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Thalia Rose Grace

Thalia Rose Grace

Solania and Thalia Fight to the Death - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Solania and Thalia Fight to the Death   Solania and Thalia Fight to the Death - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 9:21 am

I watched Ace cut the boy. "Don't! That is still a camper!" I was too late. He was in half and had one leg. I watched as Solania continued to get slashed out of nowhere. I was crying now. I hated this stupid war. This was the gods fault! Had they left Kronus alone in the biginning, he wouldn't be hurting us now. I shook my head like the boy did earlier and looked at my hands. A black glow was forming on me. "AHHH!" Mother, help us!, I prayed. Slashes were forming on my hands just like Solania.
Back to top Go down
Odysseus Carlson

Odysseus Carlson

Location : Standing somewhere in between the underworld and the good ol' USA

PostSubject: Re: Solania and Thalia Fight to the Death   Solania and Thalia Fight to the Death - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 11:58 am

OOC: You do not have my permission to cut Jacen in half. I need him to fulfill a prophecy about Odysseus sword, Redemption.

As Jacen approached Ace, he did the unthinkable. He dove over his swinging sword and rolled forwards to the standing position continuing to run. He rushed over, and tackled Samuel. This, momentarily, broke his spell over Solania. He grinned with a evil smile, but then his face flashed to a worried look. "Please, help me. The power," he struggled,"it's too much to resist. I cannot stop it from controlling me. It is too strong."

"Run," he told Solania, as his voice began to change ,"get out of here. He is leaving you."

He paused a moment, before his own voice was gone, and the posssesing voice said, in his place,"You must survive. You are my servant, now. You can never leave my service." With that said, his sword grew thicker. He swung it around and sent everyone standing against him, flying across the woods.

He smiled, evilly, and said in his deep voice,"You, half bloods, cannot even think of defeating me. I am far too powerful, for you."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Solania and Thalia Fight to the Death   Solania and Thalia Fight to the Death - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 12:05 pm

Sorry forgot can I wond you
Back to top Go down
Odysseus Carlson

Odysseus Carlson

PostSubject: Re: Solania and Thalia Fight to the Death   Solania and Thalia Fight to the Death - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 12:30 pm

OOC: Yes, but not too severly, Maybe a deep cut or something.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Solania and Thalia Fight to the Death   Solania and Thalia Fight to the Death - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 12:55 pm

Ok
Back to top Go down
Thalia Rose Grace

Thalia Rose Grace

PostSubject: Re: Solania and Thalia Fight to the Death   Solania and Thalia Fight to the Death - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 3:02 pm

"Jacean! Stop. Come back to us. Rememeber who you are." I started to walk toward him with pleading eyes. I had a little trouble trying to fend off whatever was trying to control us. My legs, arms, and stomach were glowing with the black darkness. I had to get to him. If Thalia was hear, we would never get him away. She was too powerful as it is. With whatever that thing was in her, she would be unstoppable. Then as I turned my head to the right, she arrived. I was going to kill Thalia after this.

I got up to run when I heard Jacean give the order. Then I heard the voice. That deep masculine voice. I shivered. Thalia, please stay away. Please., I thought to myself. But she arrived anyway. "Oh my gods. Thalia, run! Leave now!"

I arrived at the scene to see Jacean engulfed in a black hue. No!, I thought to myself. What happened here? I saw Zoey almost covered in the hue. She was still with us at least. She stared at me with alarm. "What?" I said. Then I saw Solania and she yelled for me to run. "Why?"
Back to top Go down
Excelsior

Excelsior

PostSubject: Re: Solania and Thalia Fight to the Death   Solania and Thalia Fight to the Death - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 4:16 pm

Samuel jumped to his feet and leveled his sword, but he knew he was outmatched. For all his speed, strength and fighting skill, he was still a 16-year old human facing some kind of deity. The only thing he could do was buy time.
"What are you?" the son of Morpheus demanded as his powers of sleep washed off the possessed Jacen like water off a window. "A Titan? Some rogue spirit?"

"Come on, Zoey, stay with me!" Chris exclaimed, frantically administering nectar that seemed to have little effect. In anticipation of an attack by Jacen, the son of Apollo pulled one of his swords out. His other hand began glowing with light.
"Thalia!" Chris yelled. "Get out of here, get Chiron and Magnus and whoever else you can find! Jacen's been possessed, and we need help now!"
Back to top Go down
Odysseus Carlson

Odysseus Carlson

PostSubject: Re: Solania and Thalia Fight to the Death   Solania and Thalia Fight to the Death - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 5:40 pm

Jacen looked at Zoey, and laughed, a horrible menacing laugh. "Remember who I am, young Demigod? That is rich, but I control Jacen's body now. You cannot save him, so do not even try. Why don't you run away while you still can." He continued laughing, as Chris pulled out a sword.

He said,"You are pathetic, son of Apollo. Not even your rational thinking could save Solania. She liked you, Chris, and because you rejected her, she belongs to me now. I will help her fulfill her destiny, as a servant to Lord Kronos. You are the cause of my rebirth, and after I have finished what Solania started, I will join Lord Kronos as one of his top commanders, as in the old days of the first Titan War. Only this time, we will defeat the gods. Solania, attack the son of Apollo. Fulfill your destiny by proving your loyalty to me, and Lord Kronos."

When Samuel asked who he was, he laughed, and said,"Wouldn't you like to know, son of Morpheus, but I will reveal myself when I am ready. I will tell you, that even your father has joined Lord Kronos. You could join him, Samuel. I am certain that with him, you would be an unstoppable force. If you would join me, you would be heavily rewarded. "

He was just about to strike, again, when Thalia arrived. He grinned, evilly,"There you are daughter of Notus. I have been awaiting your return. You failed me once, but you shall not fail me, again. It is your destiny to join Lord Kronos' army. You shall become one of his greatest assets. Think of what the gods have ever done for you. Your father doesn't want a monster like you. Sure, he claimed you, but that was only to calm you down. The gods could have stopped your boyfriend's near death at Solania's hand, if they had chosen to do so, but they didn't did they? They are just using you, Thalia, for there own selfish purposes. You could join Lord Kronos, Thalia, and when he has successfully overthrown the gods, you could live peacefully with your beloved Odysseus. I know you would like that. Just think, there would be no war, no quests. You could be together, just the two of you. All you have to do, is pledge yourself to my service, and I can make sure this happens when we are done knocking down the walls of Olympus."

He waited for her answer, and for Solania to obey his order to attack Chris.
Back to top Go down
Thalia Rose Grace

Thalia Rose Grace

PostSubject: Re: Solania and Thalia Fight to the Death   Solania and Thalia Fight to the Death - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 6:03 pm

I looked at Jacean. "I don't know what you are, but you are really starting to piss me off. We are going to send you back to the Hell you came from! So SHUTUP!" I raised my hands in Jaceans direction, said a few Ancient Greek words, and pushed outward. The dark glow that was arround his body gathered in a black blob just floating between Zoey and Jacean. I hadn't realized what I had done until it was too late.

I was about to run and grab Thalia so we could go get help, when then voice contacted me. He told me to attack Chris. I didn't want to hurt anybody else, but I couldn't help myself. I grabbed my sword and charged. "Die, Son of Apollo."

I looked at Jacean as he spoke to me. But it wasn't his voice. It was much deeper. I shivered at the sound of it. Then he started to make a lot of since. I could see me and Odysseus happpy together in my head. I could see a world with no war. Could this thing really give me that? Then I shook my head. "You shutup! Odysseus and I are just fine. I am not a monster and my father loves me. He said so. I will not side with you. You ca not make me. " I braced myself and tapped my necklace. Gold mist surrounded me and when it disappeared, I was dressed in my battle uniform. My gold outfit would protect me I hope. I tapped my ring and a shield appeared. Lightstriker formed in my hand. "You want me? Come and get me."
Back to top Go down
Odysseus Carlson

Odysseus Carlson

PostSubject: Re: Solania and Thalia Fight to the Death   Solania and Thalia Fight to the Death - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 6:18 pm

The Titan laughed at Zoey, and said,"Your magic has no effect on me. If you mist know, I am a Titan. I am Pallas Titan of Warcraft. I was defeated by the Olympian Athena in the Titan war, but now I will get my revenge on the goddess. She will pay for the pain I endured in Tartarus. In fact, I think will send her there, myself."

Having said that, he sent the black blob flying into Zoey. Once her body had absorbed it, she would come under his control, just as Solania had. He laughed,"Enjoy the time you have left before you become my servant. Pretty soon you will be doing my bidding."

"As for you, daughter of Notus, I am dissappointed to hear you say that. You are weaker than Lord Kronos was led to believe. He had so hoped to meet you in person. He had big plans for you, and I would have given you the peace you sought, but very well. If that is the way that you feel, so be it." Two Laestrygonians appeared, and rushed toward Thalia, ready to attack.
Back to top Go down
Excelsior

Excelsior

PostSubject: Re: Solania and Thalia Fight to the Death   Solania and Thalia Fight to the Death - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 6:50 pm

Chris sent a beam of light at Solania, blinding her temporarily. "Stop it, Solania! You're better than this! We can talk about personal things later--right now we gotta work together to stop this guy!" He then glanced at Thalia. "Go get help! We need Chiron, Magnus and the others over here now!"

Rushing forward, Samuel jumped behind one of the Laistrygonians and drove his sword into the thing's back, killing it.
"Shut your mouth," he told Pallas flatly. "I don't have time to listen to your crap."
Back to top Go down
Odysseus Carlson

Odysseus Carlson

PostSubject: Re: Solania and Thalia Fight to the Death   Solania and Thalia Fight to the Death - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 7:27 pm

Pallas laughed, maniacally. He had the Demigods right where he wanted them. He had them focusing on the Laestrygonians, while the real threat was about to attack them from behind. He watched with a smirk on his face. No Demigod had dared to attack him except once, but they hadn't directly attacked him, so he couldn't attack them.

"So, you do not want to join Lord Kronos, either, son of Morpheus. Very well, your father will be most displeased."

The time had come. He would take Solania and Zoey with him. It was time for them to meet their true master. The Titan Lord, himself. Taking his sword, he slammed it on to the ground with a large amount of force, knocking everyone over. "Come, Solania and Zoey, we must not keep my master waiting."

As soon as he said that, five Laestrygonians came running, and joined the remaining one from before. "This should keep you occupied. Enjoy this small token of Lord Kronos' gratitude, heroes."

Having said that he left with Solania and Zoey following him.
Back to top Go down
Thalia Rose Grace

Thalia Rose Grace

PostSubject: Re: Solania and Thalia Fight to the Death   Solania and Thalia Fight to the Death - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 7:42 pm

I quickly did a front hand spring and landed on the second Lystragonian's back. I plunged Lightstiker into the giants heart. "Weak huh? Well you can just tell him to suck it!" I laughed and jumped down from the dead giant. I braced myself for more attacks because I knew they were coming. "No one hurts my friends and gets away with it!" I cursed in Ancient Greek as he possessed Zoey. "You Bastard!"

I stopped fighting Chris when I heard Thalia defend her friends. If she can resist, so can I. I looked at Chris. "I will go get help. You need to help Thalia. She is the most dangerous demigod here right now. She is like a dynamite on a short fuse. Remember that." I ran off toward the Big House.

I screamed as Pallas entered me. "Leave me alone!" I knew that I could get to Thalia if he wanted me to. She wouldn't fight back against me because I was her friend. I needed to warn her. "Thalia, ru-" Then I lost all my will power.
Back to top Go down
Excelsior

Excelsior

PostSubject: Re: Solania and Thalia Fight to the Death   Solania and Thalia Fight to the Death - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 7:49 pm

"Leave them alone!" In the single largest moment of exertion he'd ever experienced, Chris' hands ignited with rays of light luminous enough to be sunbeams. With a yell, he turned these beams on a pair of giants, and they were so hot, both monsters melted into gold dust.
Samuel slashed the leg of another Laistrygonian, killing it, before pulling out one of the pistols he always carried to shoot another in the head. As Chris kept the rest of the giants busy, Samuel pointed his gun at Pallas in Jacen's body.
"Hold it right there! I'm not averse to putting bullets in this guy's legs if it'll stop you!"
Back to top Go down
Odysseus Carlson

Odysseus Carlson

PostSubject: Re: Solania and Thalia Fight to the Death   Solania and Thalia Fight to the Death - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 8:01 pm

As Solania started to run, Pallas yelled, in his deep base voice,"Solania, return to me. I am your master, and I order you to return. It is time for you, and Zoey to meet my master and receive your reward." Having said that, he bore his controll of her even deeper inti her mind.

"You will meet your fate soon enough, Daughter of Notus. I will personally take pleasure in destroying your boyfriend, the son of Athena, and giving him my torture in Tartarus. I will give you one last chance to consider," he told Thalia in his booming voice.

Turning to Zoey, he said,"Ah perfect, Zoey, you have finally embraced your destiny as your friend Solania has. I have an errand for you to run. There is a contact waiting at the beach. Go to him, and let him know I have arisen, as Lord Kronos has planned, and that we are ready to join him on his ship. Now go, and do not fail me. I have special plans for you."

He grinned, with a bit of evil as he added a few Empousai to the fray. The Demigods would soon be overwhelmed, as long as Lord Kronos' spies continued to summon the monsters, letting them through the invisible barrier.

He laughed,"Stop me?! Stop me, son of Morpheus? You go ahead and try, but I am a Titan, and we cannot be stopped. This body is only temporary housing until I return to my glory as a full Titan Lord. You don't even have a prayer. I cannot attack you, now, son of Morpheus, but there is nothing stopping me from destroying you once you attack me, so think well about what you are going to do."

Last edited by Odysseus Carlson on Sun Jun 05, 2011 8:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Thalia Rose Grace

Thalia Rose Grace

PostSubject: Re: Solania and Thalia Fight to the Death   Solania and Thalia Fight to the Death - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 8:08 pm

I jumped off of one of the giants as I killed it and did a sumersault in the air. I landed in front of Jacean and kicked him in the chest. It flung him into the tree behind him. "You are not leaving until I say you can leave." I pointed lightstriker at him. The point started to spark with lightning. A long lightning bolt tattoo formed on my right arm. "Athena is Odysseus' mom and you will not defy her." I smiled at him in a non friendly way. "So lets dance, Pallas."

I walk toward Jacean and stand beside him. I await my orders. Once he tells me to, I head off toward the beach.

I struggle a little to keep my will power. But I keep nonetheless. "Kiss my ass, Pallas." I run toward the Big House.
Back to top Go down
Excelsior

Excelsior

PostSubject: Re: Solania and Thalia Fight to the Death   Solania and Thalia Fight to the Death - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 8:10 pm

Samuel fired his handgun with speed and precision, cutting down any monster that approached him. Slashing an empousa in the neck, he fought his way towards Pallas.
"I said hold it!" the son of Morpheus yelled, and put a bullet in Jacen's shoulder. Hopefully that would slow Pallas down.
For the moment, adrenaline sustained Chris' sunbeams. He barely had to fight melee--any monster that crossed the path of his beams would fry. But the son of Apollo was tiring fast. He knew that if help didn't show up soon, he might be the first to fall.
Back to top Go down
Odysseus Carlson

Odysseus Carlson

PostSubject: Re: Solania and Thalia Fight to the Death   Solania and Thalia Fight to the Death - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 8:36 pm

Pallas flew backward, but laughed as he did. "You have made your choice son of Morpheus, but you and your weak weapons are no match for a Titan, even in the body of a half blood. As for you, Daughter of Notus, I will leave when I say so, not some half blood."

He got up, and walked toward Samuel, the wound was painful, but it did not slow him down. He laughed, and swung his sword to the ground. The force was so powerful, it knocked everyone, even the monsters on the ground. He laughed,"You see, son of Morpheus, you cannot defy me. Only a god or goddess can defy me, and I will be joining Lord Kronos soon. It is his will, and none can defy it."

As soon as he had finished, a small group of various monsters appeared from the beach being led by a few half bloods who had joined Kronos cause. The Hellhounds attacked from behind. This was the doing of Pallas. He laughed, they were severly outnumbered and almost overrun. The Hellhounds attacked Chris, thus extinguishing his light.

Pallas swung his sword, again, and cut the gun in half. "Fight me with a real weapon, son of Morpheus."

He laughed as the demigods and other monsters joined up with the remaining two Laestrygonians and few
Empousai. "It is time that I made my exit. Come, my servants cover me until we reach the water. Soon we will join Kronos, and begin preparing for the final leg of this war."
Back to top Go down
Thalia Rose Grace

Thalia Rose Grace

PostSubject: Re: Solania and Thalia Fight to the Death   Solania and Thalia Fight to the Death - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 8:42 pm

"STOP!" My eyes turned red and rushed toward my target. Pallas wasn't going to get away so easily. "You have no right coming here and ruining our lives. For that you will be gone." I went into combat with him.
Back to top Go down
Excelsior

Excelsior

PostSubject: Re: Solania and Thalia Fight to the Death   Solania and Thalia Fight to the Death - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 8:47 pm

Samuel cursed as a pair of hellhounds lunged towards him. He ducked low, bringing his sword up to gore one of them in the belly as it passed overhead. As that monster dissolved, it's partner landed, turned in a circle smaller than one would have thought possible considering it's size, and pounced again. Samuel timed his sidestep, evading the hound before bringing his blade down on it's neck.
He whirled, throwing a dagger at one of the hellhounds that attacked Chris. It disintegrated, and the other two turned their attention to him.
"Come on," Samuel muttered, pulling another knife. "Focus on me."
Luckily, Chris had not been seriously hurt, but he was now exhausted. Struggling to get to his feet, the son of Apollo faltered and dropped to one knee, panting hard.
This is it. I won't last much longer.
Back to top Go down
Thalia Rose Grace

Thalia Rose Grace

PostSubject: Re: Solania and Thalia Fight to the Death   Solania and Thalia Fight to the Death - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 8:55 pm

"Chris! Stay with us!" I sidestepped as Palllas' sword sliced in front of me. I winced as it sliced my arm. I growled and lightning struck down on the Earth. Rain started to poor as the North winds blew hard smashing most of the monsters but sparring me and my friends. My hair whipped around my face as I stood strong. "Let me fellow campers go."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Solania and Thalia Fight to the Death   Solania and Thalia Fight to the Death - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 9:08 pm

I ran to see what was happening monsers were everywere. I jumped in to help.
Back to top Go down
Odysseus Carlson

Odysseus Carlson

PostSubject: Re: Solania and Thalia Fight to the Death   Solania and Thalia Fight to the Death - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 9:17 pm

The Demigods and monsters continued to rush forward, and a couple of Demigods attacked Thalia, but Pallas said,"The Daughter of Notus is mine to deal with. Fight the others." He blocked Thalia's first attack and sent her flying backwards. Pallas-Jacen said,"You are no match for me. I am the Titan version of Athena, herself. I know your strategies, Thalia. I have had spies watching you for some time. Solania was one of them, but do not worry about her. She will pay soon enough. You see once she no longer sees fit to be under my service, the mind control magic, a gift from Hecate, it begins to eat her insides, causing it to rot away until she dies."

He laughed,"The great stirring has begun, and there is nothing you or your friends can do to stop it. You will soon see death, but now is not the time for you or the son of Morpheus. Kronos has special plans for the both of you. So, I must be a bit easier on you than I would like to. As for your boyfriend, didn't you leave him at the Infirmary, Thalia?"

Odysseus had rushed back to the battlefield, once he learned that the entity that had taken Solania had been a Titan. However, it wasn't just any Titan, it was Pallas, the Titan of war. Pallas had been killed in a contest over who would fight for Zeus during the Titan war. Thus, only a child of Athena could defeat this Titan.

He dodged a couple of attacks from Demigods, and cut one in half. He was back in his Greek battle armor with his shield and spear, Silencer, at the ready position. He charged Pallas, fighting his way through Demigod and monster, his eyes only on Pallas. He was angry at Thalia for being so reckless, but he would scold her later. She was no match for a Titan like Pallas or for Jacen's skill with a blade, even if her eyes were red. Just as the Titan was to land a killing blow on Thalia, Odysseus dove and raised his shield. There was a sickening crack on his arm, as the shield broke from the blow. However, it had saved both him, and Thalia's life.

Without even saying anything, Odysseus rose and glared at Pallas-Jacen. "How dare you take my best friend, and attack my girlfriend. You will pay for what you have done. For while none of these others could have defeated you, I am a son of Athena, and I can and will destroy you." Throwing his broken shield aside, Odysseus rushed to meet Pallas with Silencer.
Back to top Go down
Excelsior

Excelsior

PostSubject: Re: Solania and Thalia Fight to the Death   Solania and Thalia Fight to the Death - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 9:27 pm

Samuel hacked and slashed furiously. Most lesser demigods would have been overwhelmed by now, but the son of Morpheus possessed incredible athleticism and fighting skill, honed with years on the streets. He cut down two hellhounds and three empousai before his attention returned to Pallas-Jacen. He considered pulling out his other handgun and shooting the possessed half-blood a few more times, non-lethally. However, he realized that would do no good--Pallas was too strong to be hampered by leg and shoulder shots.
What about a lethal takedown? the son of Morpheus thought. Pallas can't possess someone with a bullet through their head. It was a regrettable course of action, but the only one available, or so it seemed.

"No," Chris groaned as Samuel's hand slid toward the shoulder holster under his jacket. "Whatever you do Sam, don't...kill him. You can't just..."

The kinder part of Samuel appealed to him as well. Don't kill him unless it becomes absolutely necessary. If you're really so skilled, Samuel, take this poser head on and give the son of Athena some help.
With a combat knife in his left hand and his sword in his right, the son of Morpheus prepared to join the melee.

Last edited by Inferno on Sun Jun 05, 2011 9:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Thalia Rose Grace

Thalia Rose Grace

PostSubject: Re: Solania and Thalia Fight to the Death   Solania and Thalia Fight to the Death - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 9:33 pm

I saw Ethan and paniced. "Ethan! Why aren't you with Odysseus and Liz?! They are unprotected!" I lost my focus once and that was my mistake. I was knocked down and Lightstriker was knocked from my grasp. I was staring up the blade of Pallas' sword. Odysseus stepped in and blocked it. "No! Please don't. Leave. He wants to kill you!" I stood up and glared at Ethan. I jumped up and did a front hand spring. As I landed behind Pallas, I sliced at his legs. His sword came around caught me across my cheek. I fell to the ground but quickly got back up. I sliced at his head and missed. Big mistake. He sliced my stomach and hit me with the butt of his sword in my head.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Solania and Thalia Fight to the Death   Solania and Thalia Fight to the Death - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Solania and Thalia Fight to the Death
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next