Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Solania and Thalia Fight to the Death

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Odysseus Carlson

Odysseus Carlson

Location : Standing somewhere in between the underworld and the good ol' USA

Solania and Thalia Fight to the Death - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Solania and Thalia Fight to the Death   Solania and Thalia Fight to the Death - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 12:02 pm

Odysseus fell to his knees from blood loss. The cut was much deeper, than he first believed. He was feeling tired, but managed to get out,"Someone needs to inform Mr. D, and Chiron of the events that happened tonight. We, also, need to have some girls from the Aphrodite Cabin keep suicide watch over Solania, tonight."

He turned to his sister, Liz, and asked,"Will you take care of Thalia for me? I need to get some medical attention. I feel like, I feel, funny...," he trailed off. His head fell. If he didn't get help soon, he would die; but sadly he couldn't walk, because he'd lost the feeling in his leg.

Last edited by Odysseus Carlson on Sat Jun 04, 2011 12:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Excelsior

Excelsior

PostSubject: Re: Solania and Thalia Fight to the Death   Solania and Thalia Fight to the Death - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 12:13 pm

"Sui...suicide?" Chris demanded as he rushed to Odysseus. "You kidding me?"
"Sadly, we are not," Samuel informed him, standing over Solania. The girl would be too tired to make any meaningful attack, but she could still talk and move slowly.
Back to top Go down
Thalia Rose Grace

Thalia Rose Grace

PostSubject: Re: Solania and Thalia Fight to the Death   Solania and Thalia Fight to the Death - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 6:12 pm

I looked at Thalia and started crying. "I-i-i-i am so sorry. This is not my fault. Oh, Thalia, forgive me." But she was already asleep. I saw Chris arrive at the scene and I cursed under my breath. What I really wanted was to stick the point of my sword into his arm, but I didn't. I stood up and walked over to Thalia.

I was asleep. I knew that much. But I was fighting sleep somehow. Something was wrong. A man appeared in my dream. He looked a little older than 30 but not too old. He looked like he could have been my father. But of course, he wasn't because my father didn't want me. I do want you my child. Never think I don't. You had to prove yourself first, before I could come to you. You regained your sanity because you saw you were hurting the people you loved. Odysseus needs you. Go to him. Wake up, My Child., the man said. My eyes opened and I looked for Odysseus. He had his head down. I ran to him.

"Ethan, you know I can't leave her. She is m-" I looked at Thalia only to see lightning strike her above her and the north wind blew the clouds. The clouds spelled Notus. "She has been claimed." I smiled with happiness.

I saw an attractive boy standing off to the side watching. He was hot. I was about to go talk to him when lightning stuck the sky. I looked where Liz was looking to see Notus writen in the clouds. I smiled because Thal was finally claimed.
Back to top Go down
Excelsior

Excelsior

PostSubject: Re: Solania and Thalia Fight to the Death   Solania and Thalia Fight to the Death - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 6:18 pm

Chris had a million thoughts running through his mind, most of them about Solania. How could she have tried that? Why? Was it because of him? No way. Surely she didn't like him that much...
But at the moment, one thing mattered, and that was the health of Odysseus. Pulling out the bandage he always carried, Chris started to bandage the Athena boy's leg wound.

Samuel was surprised that Thalia had actually woken up by herself. Usually, people subject to his power were asleep for no less than an hour. Then he noticed the clouds above her, and realized that a claiming had taken place. A god had stepped in.
Well, that's that, Samuel thought, and started to return to his sparring.

Back to top Go down
Thalia Rose Grace

Thalia Rose Grace

PostSubject: Re: Solania and Thalia Fight to the Death   Solania and Thalia Fight to the Death - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 7:11 pm

I ran to my dying boyfriend. I started to cry and my eyes flickered gold and blue as it poured rain. "I am so sorry, my love. Forgive me, please. I have killed you and my mom. I am a monster. Please, don't die. Please. Father, who ever you are, please help him! I will do anything! I would die for him!"

I snuck toward the woods while Thalia was crying. I didn't want to be around Chris. I had caused all this. I knew I was in trouble.

I looked at Ethan with tears in my eyes. "I don't want you to get hurt." Or see me cry like a baby, I thought. I ran down to my brother and Thalia. Mom, please help him. I don't want him to die.

I saw Liz, Odysseus, Chris, and Thalia. Someone was missing. I glanced at the woods to see Solania disappear in them. Oh no you don't. You aren't getting off that easy, I thought. I ran after her.
Back to top Go down
Excelsior

Excelsior

PostSubject: Re: Solania and Thalia Fight to the Death   Solania and Thalia Fight to the Death - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 7:27 pm

As Chris put his hands on Odysseus' chest and prayed, he gradually began to feel a heartbeat.
"He's coming back!" the son of Apollo exclaimed.

Against his initial impulse, Samuel also decided to follow the hysterical girl into the woods. If she tried to kill herself and the other girl couldn't stop it, he would.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Solania and Thalia Fight to the Death   Solania and Thalia Fight to the Death - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 8:05 pm

I want to stay with you though, I am staying were your staying ,anyway I don't want you hurt," I said thoughtfully.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Solania and Thalia Fight to the Death   Solania and Thalia Fight to the Death - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 8:19 pm

Sorry,forgot Ace.

"I am going to talk with you Ethan, ok. We went to talk on a bench. The talk turned into a sword fight.

Ace seemed to want to train my anger to so I let him, but pesonaly I liked Elizabeth's training better.
Back to top Go down
Odysseus Carlson

Odysseus Carlson

PostSubject: Re: Solania and Thalia Fight to the Death   Solania and Thalia Fight to the Death - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 8:22 pm

Odysseus fell forward, as the last of his life ebbed out of him. "Goodbye, Thalia, my love. Please remember who you are, and that you can control your emotions." Slumping forward, he began to black out, until there was nothingness. He felt himself being pulled into the Underworld.

Jacen, son of Nemesis, had watched the whole thing, and wasn't about to let Solania get away. His mother believed in stability, and there would be none if Solania got away. She was the root cause of Odysseus', his best friend, death. He ran at top speed, and took a short cut around in front of Solania. She was so focused on running, that she nearly got impaled by the sword on her throat. She stopped just before it pierced the skin.

"You aren't going anywhere, daughter of Aphrodite, for I will not let you. I am Jacen Aldrich, son of Nemesis, goddess of Revenge and Stability. You will pay for the death of Odysseus, my best friend, and your other heinous crimes." His looked was full of revulsion and hatred.

He pointed to the Big House, and added,"That way, if you please, daughter of Aphrodite. You have some explaining to do to Mr. D, and Chiron. I will accompany you."

As she turned, Jacen put the point of his sword into her back to goad her along. If she tried anything, he would knock her out. He wasn't about to let her get away with her scheme to die, not after having hurt so many people.
Back to top Go down
Thalia Rose Grace

Thalia Rose Grace

PostSubject: Re: Solania and Thalia Fight to the Death   Solania and Thalia Fight to the Death - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 8:27 pm

"No! Please, Odysseus. Stay with me. I love you. Please." He took his last breath as I made my decission. I looked down at my boyfriends body. I looked at Chris. "If he dies, I die. Give Solania my thanks for the death of me and my boyfriend." I pick up Lightskiker and put the point at my heart. I plunge the sword and fall.

I smiled up at Ethan. He was so sweet. He comforted me when my brother was dying. "You are so sweet."

I ran and ran until I was far away from the Arena. I could hear footsteps behind me. A boy intersected me and put his sword to my neck. I started to walk back toward the Big House. Then I pulled my sword and disarmed him. I was going to kill him.

I heard footsteps behind me and I looked back to see Samuel following me. "Go back. I can handle her." I stopped suddenly when I heard the sound of a sword being pulled out of it sheath. My heart pounded because I was unarmed.

Last edited by Thalia Rose Grace on Sat Jun 04, 2011 8:33 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : forgot thalia)
Back to top Go down
Odysseus Carlson

Odysseus Carlson

PostSubject: Re: Solania and Thalia Fight to the Death   Solania and Thalia Fight to the Death - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 9:05 pm

Jacen may have been disarmed, but a daughter of Aphrodite was no match for a son of Nemesis, not to mention a fully muscled fighter. She did have a sword, and that was going to be a problem. While she may not have had the physical strength, she had the weapon, but Jacen still had a few tricks up his sleeve.

"You may have the upper hand, Daughter of Aphrodite, but I will not be defeated so easily. You can kill me, I have no ties to this world, and I have no family. However, I will make you work for it. You will not get away so easily, for my Mother will avenge me, but not with your death. She will keep you alive, for that is your punishment for the deeds you have done. You do not want to make an enemy of the goddess of Revenge, because no matter where you go, your punishment will find you."

He rolled past her first strike, and came up behind her. He kicked her in the back, causing her to lose her sword and go flying forward. He picked it up, and then grabbed his. She had no weapon. He was surprised at how easy it had been, it was if she really didn't want to die, after all. Her heart hadn't been in the attack, but he wasn't quite sure she was ready to yield, yet. He stood poised to knock her unconscious, if necessary.

He hadn't quite made it to the Underworld, when he saw an image of Apollo grinning. "Close call kid, but it's not time just yet." That was when he woke with a inhaling deeply.

He looked up into the changing eyes of Thalia, his love. He smiled, weakly, put his hand on Thalia's cheek, and wiped a tear away. "Am I on Olympus, because you look like a goddess. You are so beautiful, and I love you. There has never been a luckier guy, and I am glad you are alive. I don't know would've done without you."
Back to top Go down
Excelsior

Excelsior

PostSubject: Re: Solania and Thalia Fight to the Death   Solania and Thalia Fight to the Death - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 9:06 pm

Samuel arrived on the scene. Sword drawn, he held back for the time being. The son of Nemesis seemed to have the advantage. Samuel would not intervene unless he had to.

Chris heaved an enormous sigh of relief. His knees buckled from his healing, and he dropped.
"Oh thank the gods," he breathed.
Back to top Go down
Thalia Rose Grace

Thalia Rose Grace

PostSubject: Re: Solania and Thalia Fight to the Death   Solania and Thalia Fight to the Death - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 9:27 pm

I looked at Oddysseus with a smile. Thank you, Gods and Goddesses. Then I felt the pain I had caused myself. I had missed my target, which was my heart, and landed the blow to my showlder. Lightstriker was glowing blue as if it was sad to have hurt me. I pulled the sword out and breathed deeply. "Odysseus, I am so sorry. I thought you were dead. I am sorry I caused that." Blood oozed down my body.

I was lying on the ground face down and disarmed. I turned on my back and stared up at the boy. Had I really attacked him? "I am so-" I stopped talking when a deep male voice in my head said, Kill him. Don't let him win. You know you want to. I smiled evily and stood up. I kicked him in the chest and sent him flying.
Back to top Go down
Excelsior

Excelsior

PostSubject: Re: Solania and Thalia Fight to the Death   Solania and Thalia Fight to the Death - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 9:34 pm

As if on cue, Chris was wrapping a bandage around Thalia's shoulder. "Don't even sweat it," he said reassuringly.

Samuel brought his powers to bear, hitting Solania with a wave of fatigue. She dropped to her knees, fighting to stay awake.
"Just stop. It will be easier for both of us that way."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Solania and Thalia Fight to the Death   Solania and Thalia Fight to the Death - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 9:41 pm

"Me and Ace picked Odysses up and started carring him to the Imfermerry so he might get better. Thalia I called want to come to the imfrmery with us. We could help you with your sholder.
Back to top Go down
Thalia Rose Grace

Thalia Rose Grace

PostSubject: Re: Solania and Thalia Fight to the Death   Solania and Thalia Fight to the Death - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 9:56 pm

"NO! The man says fight so I have to fight!" I tried to stand up and fell. I glared at Samuel. I looked at Zoey. She is unarmed. Pick up the sword and throw it at her. It will kill her. I will have fullfilled your purpose, the voice said. I picked up the sword and flung it at my friend. It landed in the stomach and she dropped.

I was looking at Samuel when he made her drop. I was speachless. I looked at the boy she had sent flying. A realization hit me. Something had her under its control. She couldn't have done that herself. "She is having help by something. She is under somethin-" Her sword stabbed in my stomach and I dropped to my knees. I looked down at the sword.

I looked at Chris and smiled. He was a good friend. "Always preparred." I winced as he put the bandage on. My eyes turned blinding gold as I watched my best friend walk beside her brother, my boyfriend. They asked me if I wanted to come. "Of course. But not for me. For Odysseus."

I walked beside my brother as they carried him to the infirmary. "Don't die like that. Ever! I need you, Bro. She needs you!" I look up at my best friend and smile as her gold eyes shined.
Back to top Go down
Excelsior

Excelsior

PostSubject: Re: Solania and Thalia Fight to the Death   Solania and Thalia Fight to the Death - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 10:00 pm

Samuel swore under his breath. Raising his sword to deflect any incoming attacks, he intensified the rush of fatigue he was hitting Solania with.
"Submit. Submit," he muttered. The son of Morpheus realized that he had his hands full with whatever was controlling Solania. Zoey needed help fast, but he couldn't provide it. So Samuel did something he wasn't used to doing.
He yelled for help.

At the very edge of his hearing, Chris picked up on Samuel's cries for aid. He held his hand up.
"I'm checking out the forest. Go without me." The son of Apollo pulled out his swords and rushed in the direction of the sound.

Last edited by Inferno on Sat Jun 04, 2011 10:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Thalia Rose Grace

Thalia Rose Grace

PostSubject: Re: Solania and Thalia Fight to the Death   Solania and Thalia Fight to the Death - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 10:14 pm

~That is Zoey with Samuel. Not liz. Lol.~

I tried to take out my daggers. I threw them toward the boy and Samuel.

I fell over. I was bleeding badly now. I tried to take out the sword but the pain was too much. I screamed in agony.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Solania and Thalia Fight to the Death   Solania and Thalia Fight to the Death - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 10:45 pm

"I asked Ethan to take Odissys to the imfermerry." I ran over to help. I pulled out my sword and blockled a dager. I did a flip and landed behined Salonia.I staded her in the back and paralized her. I did not know if it was pernament though.
Back to top Go down
Thalia Rose Grace

Thalia Rose Grace

PostSubject: Re: Solania and Thalia Fight to the Death   Solania and Thalia Fight to the Death - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 10:58 pm

I screamed. A stupid boy apeared out of nowhere and stabbed me. But as soon as his sword went in my back he was blasted a few feet back. Nevertheless, I still couldn't move.

I looked at Solania. Her body was in a blac shadowy glow. Something evil had my best friend. I screamed in agony again as the blad jabbed deaper in me. I don't know what moved it because nothing was in front of me.
Back to top Go down
Excelsior

Excelsior

PostSubject: Re: Solania and Thalia Fight to the Death   Solania and Thalia Fight to the Death - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 11:05 pm

Samuel deflected the other dagger and continued to use his powers of sleep induction, but by now something was clearly wrong. Solania was resisting like no one ever had.
We are dealing with something dangerous, the son of Morpheus thought.

As soon as Chris arrived, he was drawn to Zoey bleeding on the ground. He raced to her side and began patching up her wound, barely looking up at the fight.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Solania and Thalia Fight to the Death   Solania and Thalia Fight to the Death - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 11:13 pm

I took Odysseus to the imfermery and set him on a bed.

your at the imfermery Odysseus
Back to top Go down
Odysseus Carlson

Odysseus Carlson

PostSubject: Re: Solania and Thalia Fight to the Death   Solania and Thalia Fight to the Death - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 11:43 pm

Jacen, felt the power emanating from Solania, and he felt immense temptation He could feel a dark presence staring into his soul. All of sudden, he was reminded of why he hated the gods. They had taken his family from him. He remembered all of the horrible foster homes he had been in, and he felt angry. He wanted to destroy the gods.

He shook his head, as sweat poured from his forehead. He couldn't shake the feeling away no matter how hard he tried. He wanted that power, with it he could destroy the gods and make things the way he wanted them to be.

He managed to barely get out,"Who is this man you are talking about? What does he want with you, and us?"

He looked up, miserably. His rage was uncontrollable, and he hated it. It was as if he was being controlled. Next thing he knew, he was rushing into the fray after the son of Morpheus.
Back to top Go down
Thalia Rose Grace

Thalia Rose Grace

PostSubject: Re: Solania and Thalia Fight to the Death   Solania and Thalia Fight to the Death - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 8:52 am

I looked up at the boy who had asked the question I wanted to ask. The darkness dimmed around me and I screamed in pain. I looked up at the boy with helplessness. "Help me. Please. I don't know who it is. He is hurting m-" I screamed a blood curdling scream as a lash formed on my stomach.

I watched the boy struggle. Whatever had Solania, wanted him too. He asked Solania who the man was. As she answered the darkness surrounding her dimmed like she was trying to resist whatever had her. She asked for help and I knew she didn't want to hurt people like this. But as she asked for help she screamed and a lash formed on her stomach out of nowhere. I saw the boy run toward Samuel. He was the only one still good here besides Chris and I. "Samuel! Watch out!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Solania and Thalia Fight to the Death   Solania and Thalia Fight to the Death - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 9:09 am

I swong my sword and choped one of the mans legs off but it kept running with one leg. I choped the man in half but he seamed to live.the only hope now was that it could not move.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Solania and Thalia Fight to the Death   Solania and Thalia Fight to the Death - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Solania and Thalia Fight to the Death
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next