Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

The Apollo Living Room

Go down 
+14
Rhea
moon
Misael Campos
coolawesomeme
Emzink
ElenaSparrow
AlyssEvermore
Mark_Son of Hermes
spiralfoam
Lord Sheogorath
Banana
Sonic
Zan
Nico
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
moon
Elite Writer
moon

The Apollo Living Room - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Apollo Living Room   The Apollo Living Room - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 12:41 pm

DANIELLE~ROSE~MAPLE
Dani nodded and shuddered. "I know. Dad is well.. you know... a flirt." she said with a shrug. Dani leaned back in her bunk and kicked off her shoes. "Oh well, everyone makes good company." she said.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: The Apollo Living Room   The Apollo Living Room - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 12:51 pm

I laughed when she said dad was a flirt. "Yeah but, to many siblings can make too much noise. I like peace and quiet."
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: The Apollo Living Room   The Apollo Living Room - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 2:57 pm

DANIELLE~ROSE~MAPLE
Dani smiled and rolled her eyes. " Quite... psh. " she said with a laugh. "Quite in this cabin? Good luck Seth." Dani added.

Last edited by Moon on Thu Aug 04, 2011 3:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: The Apollo Living Room   The Apollo Living Room - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 3:21 pm

I smiled. "Yeah, I know. Now all of our little sisters have been singing that Biber dude's songs," I tell her. I shudder.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: The Apollo Living Room   The Apollo Living Room - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 3:35 pm

DANIELLE~ROSE~MAPLE
Dani closed her eyes tight again. "EW! Don't remind me! Where did I put my I pod?" she asked with a smile. "I have Justin Biber." Dani siad.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: The Apollo Living Room   The Apollo Living Room - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 3:37 pm

I groaned. "No you don't. Please don't play it. It's bad enough they sing it!"
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: The Apollo Living Room   The Apollo Living Room - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 3:40 pm

DANIELLE~ROSE~MAPLE
Dani smiled and shook her head. "No, no I play something else so I DON'T hear them. Anything to drown out their annoying songs." she said.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: The Apollo Living Room   The Apollo Living Room - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 3:44 pm

I smiled. "Thank gods! Do you have Green Day? Or maybe Paramore?" I asked her. I loved those kinds of music.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: The Apollo Living Room   The Apollo Living Room - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 7:06 pm

~AHH! I keep using the wrong color!~
DANIELLE~ROSE~MAPLE
Dani nodded and tossed her I pod to Seth. "I think so. You'd have to check. I have a Hermes kid do my I pod, I'm not good with technology." she said relaxing. "I think I have those artists though... not sure." Dani mumbled.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: The Apollo Living Room   The Apollo Living Room - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 7:18 pm

I smiled at her. "What's your favorite type of music?" I asked her.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: The Apollo Living Room   The Apollo Living Room - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 9:04 pm

DANIELLE~ROSE~MAPLE
Dani thought for a moment. "Huh... I never thought of that really. I like most music I can play on my guitar. I'm a hard rock girl. More pop and country I suppose." she replied. "Find the song you were looking for?" Dani asked.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: The Apollo Living Room   The Apollo Living Room - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 9:11 pm

I nodded. "Yup found 21 Guns from Green Day," I told her. I paused. "You think anyone would mind if I blasted it in the speaker?" I asked.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: The Apollo Living Room   The Apollo Living Room - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 9:18 pm

DANIELLE~ROSE~MAPLE
Dani shook her head. "Everyone would call you a hero to make those Beiber girls shut up!!" she said with a smirk. "So, make it a loud day, I just love those days." Dani said.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: The Apollo Living Room   The Apollo Living Room - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 9:21 pm

I grinned at her. I popped it in the speaker. Green Day came one. I slid on my knees. "GREEN DAY!"
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: The Apollo Living Room   The Apollo Living Room - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 9:26 pm

DANIELLE~ROSE~MAPLE
Dani smiled and laughed. Everyone in the cabin was smiling and singing along to the music, well most people. The rest Dani didn't care about really. "Yay you made them shut up!" Dani said happily.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: The Apollo Living Room   The Apollo Living Room - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 9:31 pm

"ONE TWENTY ONE GUNS!!! LAY DOWN YOUR ARMS! gIVE UP THE FIGHT!" I yelled, singing. I was a good singer. Well, I was a son of Apollo.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: The Apollo Living Room   The Apollo Living Room - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 10:41 pm

DANIELLE~ROSE~MAPLE
Dani was rolling in her bunk laughing. This was to funny.Little tears of joy filled her brown eyes. Dani stopped and wiped tears off her eyes. "Next song?" she suggested.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: The Apollo Living Room   The Apollo Living Room - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 10:43 pm

I nodded and American Idiot came on. I smiled. "I WANNA BE AN AMERICAN IDIOT!!!!!" The guitar played loudly.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: The Apollo Living Room   The Apollo Living Room - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 11:14 am

DANIELLE~ROSE~MAPLE
Dani smiled and laughed. She relaxed in the comfort of her bunk. Even when the music was blaring, Dani could relax somewhat.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: The Apollo Living Room   The Apollo Living Room - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 11:24 am

The song soon ended. I sat down in a chair. Some of my siblings were glaring at me. I stuck my tounge out at them. "How was my singing?"
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: The Apollo Living Room   The Apollo Living Room - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 12:39 pm

DANIELLE~ROSE~MAPLE
Dani thought for a good reply. "Better than Justin Beiber." she said finally. Some of their siblings were rolling their eyes at the two, she didn't care.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: The Apollo Living Room   The Apollo Living Room - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 12:43 pm

I nodded. "Way better than Justin Bieber! GREEN DAY!" I screamed.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: The Apollo Living Room   The Apollo Living Room - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 8:47 pm

DANIELLE~ROSE~MAPLE
Dani smiled and fell off her bed from laughter. "I'm okay, thanks for asking." she said getting up. SHe dusted herself off and jumped back on her bunk.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: The Apollo Living Room   The Apollo Living Room - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 9:22 pm

I rolled my eyes. "Smooth sis. Smooth," I told her jokingly. I stuck my tougnge out at her.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: The Apollo Living Room   The Apollo Living Room - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 9:26 pm

DANIELLE~ROSE~MAPLE
Dani smiled brightly and rolled her eyes. " I try, i really do." she said with another eye roll.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Apollo Living Room   The Apollo Living Room - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Apollo Living Room
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next