Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

The Apollo Living Room

Go down 
+14
Rhea
moon
Misael Campos
coolawesomeme
Emzink
ElenaSparrow
AlyssEvermore
Mark_Son of Hermes
spiralfoam
Lord Sheogorath
Banana
Sonic
Zan
Nico
18 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

The Apollo Living Room Empty
PostSubject: The Apollo Living Room   The Apollo Living Room I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 11:00 pm

A room, which had previously remained empty in case of any special visitors, had been completely transformed by the young cabin leader. It was a rather large room, and had originally been created in case Apollo himself planned on visiting. Though no one expected it to happen, they had wanted to be prepared.

The day Hale Drem redid the room, he had started with a dusting job. An hour later, he finished and was able to actually begin. It took him days, but now it was finally finished, and the entire cabin was eager to see what Hale had been working on.

In the center of the bright, open room, was the cabin's piano. Obviously it had been pushed from it's previous location to where it was now, but the old piano had found its way home. There was a shag rug covering much of the room, revealing only a border of wood underneath. Surrounding the piano were three beanbag couches, which fit two people comfortably, and where the most comfortable seats in the room. Most kids who sat here liked to lay all across them and take up all of the room, leaving the late comers to find seats else where. Some other seats were scattered across the room, as well as four other couches, which included two beanbag couches by the wide windows. The two other couches were rather large and elegant, and would be found in the lobby of any NY hotel. There were only two one person seats, and one was often occupied by Hale. The seat Hale favored reminded him of a throne. It sat alone, but with plenty of floor space in front of it. Anyone could pull the other chair, a twisted, circle of a chair, up to Hale's "throne" if they wanted to be by him.

Not many seemed to notice it, but there was also clipboard/sign-in sheet pinned to the wall. It was very similar to the Zeus sheet, but Hale Drem-a-fied. The sheet read:

Name: (Full)
Team Number:

The team number was for the Apollo jerseys Hale was looking into getting everyone. They were to wear to competitions, if any ever happened. The current sheet was only one name, to start off with, at least:

Hale Drem-12-Cabin Leader-12

The twisty chair:
The Apollo Living Room Cool-chair-01

The bean bag couches:
The Apollo Living Room Wholesale-Micro-Suede-Zak-Cocoon-6-Fuf-Chair-Bean-Bag-Sofa_8839355624d45431e99cba420100902

Hale's Throne:
The Apollo Living Room BallChair_4829

Last edited by Nico on Sun May 01, 2011 4:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: The Apollo Living Room   The Apollo Living Room I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 11:19 am

Draped across a beanbag chair, lazily, Kendall glanced up at Hale, "I love this cabin. I'm never leaving." He said, as his fingers gently strummed at the strings of the Ukelele.
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: The Apollo Living Room   The Apollo Living Room I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 10:34 pm

Hale smiled warmly. "Glad you like it. I'm thinking of painting the walls. Right now, the white seems barren. Ouuh! And I could turn the lights into strobe lights! Ouuh! Ouuh! Ouuh! I could get colorful wood to go along the border that the rug doesn't cover! The possibilities are endless!" Hale got more and more ideas as he went on, but for now, he knew he should just relax. He had spent a lot of time on the Living Room the way it was now, no use changing things up before the room could be enjoyed. Plus, Kendall liked it, so it must be pretty good.

Hale curled up in his little throne and laid back. Inside the sphere, there were three lights built into the "roof." He just had to press a button on the outside. Still, Hale didn't feel like turning the lights on. Just talking was fine.
Back to top Go down
Sonic
Experienced Poster
Sonic

PostSubject: Re: The Apollo Living Room   The Apollo Living Room I_icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2011 8:23 pm

I walked into the Apollo living room.I filled out the little form before anything else.
Ray Searow
Cabin mate
After I finished with the form,I sat down in the twisty chair.I found it awesome.It was like a loop.
Back to top Go down
Banana
Banana

PostSubject: Re: The Apollo Living Room   The Apollo Living Room I_icon_minitimeFri May 20, 2011 6:41 am

“Smile, It Show’s You’re Worth Fighting For.”

d
||e||r||e||k||||r||e||t||o||l||l

the gentleman form Apollo cabin
-o-o-o-o-o-o-

Derek sat on one of the bean bags, making a loud sound as his body collided with the soft chair. Well, this was awesome. At least he got another place to hang out rather than be littered everywhere.

"Hey Hale, nice touch to the place. Livens it up a bit too." he said to his cabin leader. As he turned his head a bit, to survey the room, he saw the sign with the clip board on the wall. Thinking it was important, he sat up and got one of the forms.

Name: Derek Retoll
Well, that's me.", he thought, biting his lips.
Hard to believe eh?
No wait, was I the head? Sorry.
Team Number: 15
So far, 12's taken...so...

"And this is for?" he asked, filling it out and a smile on his lips. He laughed at the thoughts that streaked in his head as he filled it out. Great, the Apollo cabin was really lively now.

Last edited by Snook'ems on Fri Jun 03, 2011 4:40 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sonic
Experienced Poster
Sonic

PostSubject: Re: The Apollo Living Room   The Apollo Living Room I_icon_minitimeFri May 20, 2011 10:39 pm

I waved to Derek."Hey.What's up with you?" I asked him.
Back to top Go down
Lord Sheogorath

Lord Sheogorath

PostSubject: Re: The Apollo Living Room   The Apollo Living Room I_icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 10:02 am

"Is this for some sort of event that I wasn't informed about?" I asked.
I mean doesn't this seem odd? We get a free lounge, for no real reason what so ever..... "Wait, are those beanbag chairs?"
Back to top Go down
http://campjustice.forumotion.com/
Sonic
Experienced Poster
Sonic

PostSubject: Re: The Apollo Living Room   The Apollo Living Room I_icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 3:30 pm

I rolled my eyes."No,it's just here for us to hang out.Duh." It wasn't suposed to be mean,I was just messin around.
Back to top Go down
Lord Sheogorath

Lord Sheogorath

PostSubject: Re: The Apollo Living Room   The Apollo Living Room I_icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 4:06 pm

"That's what kind of puts me off," I said. "I don't remember getting good things just for no reason usually."

"But if this is really for no reason......." I said.

I walk up the to sign up sheet and sign the following;

Name: Nathaniel "Nathan" Rhodes
Team Number: 7
-
Back to top Go down
Sonic
Experienced Poster
Sonic

PostSubject: Re: The Apollo Living Room   The Apollo Living Room I_icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 7:40 pm

I rolled my eyes again."We deserve it.Just be happy."
Back to top Go down
spiralfoam

spiralfoam

PostSubject: Re: The Apollo Living Room   The Apollo Living Room I_icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2011 7:45 pm

I walked into the Apollo cabin, not sure what quite to expect. It seemed normal enough from the outside except for the bronze '7' on the outside. Simple... simple is good. I wanted to be confident and ready but of course I was nervous and self judging, wondering if any of my brothers and sisters would like me. I had never had siblings before and didn't want to mess up on my first try. Well there's gotta be more then one and you can't please everyone.... I thought some more to myself. besides I'm sure everyone is nice and friendly...

I walked in to hear two boys about my age arguing. Great start Melodie.
I saw the sheet on the board and signed myself in:

Name: Melodie
Team Number: 6

I had been reluctant to write down Newbie, as if it wasn't already spelled out for them by my medium sized duffel and lack of camp attire.
I just hoped someone would approach me soon so I wouldn't have to keep up this guesswork of where to go. What if I go to the wrong place? What if they kick me out? What if they just flat out hate me...

--------------------------------------------------
Melodie Cort, Daughter of Apollo (14)
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/spiralfoam
Lord Sheogorath

Lord Sheogorath

PostSubject: Re: The Apollo Living Room   The Apollo Living Room I_icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2011 3:18 pm

"You know if you keep rolling your eyes like that, they might end up stuck like that forever," I laughed. "All the healing in the world might not be able to fix it."

I walked over to an open beanbag chair and dived on it. I love beanbag chairs.
"Beanbag chairs!"
Back to top Go down
spiralfoam

spiralfoam

PostSubject: Re: The Apollo Living Room   The Apollo Living Room I_icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2011 4:24 pm

Seeing as the two boys weren't going to help me I finally gave up and struggled out of the room with my huge duffel. I'd find a place to put my things on my own. As I walked out I heard someone comment about me rolling my eyes. I turned around to make a clever retort.... but then realized that the comment wasn't meant for me, but for the other boy. I blushed bright red and could feel my cheeks heating up. It was hot enough already. I did my best to non-chalently leave the room.

--------------------------------------------------
Melodie Cort, Daughter of Apollo (14)

Back to top Go down
Sonic
Experienced Poster
Sonic

PostSubject: Re: The Apollo Living Room   The Apollo Living Room I_icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2011 9:18 pm

I saw a girl walking away with a bag and looked over to her."You need help with that?" I asked.She looked new,and it was always good to help newer people.
Back to top Go down
spiralfoam

spiralfoam

PostSubject: Re: The Apollo Living Room   The Apollo Living Room I_icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2011 10:09 pm

Just as I had one foot over the entryway one of the boys asked me if I needed any assistance. He looked genuine so I smiled and said "Thanks." I hoped my red face had gone back to it's natural shade by now. "Um... I'm Melodie. I'm kinda new this year... do you by chance know where I can set my stuff down?"
Back to top Go down
Lord Sheogorath

Lord Sheogorath

PostSubject: Re: The Apollo Living Room   The Apollo Living Room I_icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2011 3:09 pm

"Beanbag chairs," I laughed.
I would try to go the camp barbeque or something but then some one would try to take my beanbag chair. I used to have a beanbag chair at home, but it broke. I think the Gods heard my prayers that we would get beanbag chairs here. I didn't ask for a whole lounge, just for the chairs,. The lounge was a nice bonus though.
Back to top Go down
Sonic
Experienced Poster
Sonic

PostSubject: Re: The Apollo Living Room   The Apollo Living Room I_icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2011 4:11 pm

"I'm Ray.Ask Hale,our cabin leader where your new bunk will be.Then just set your stuff on the bunk."
Back to top Go down
spiralfoam

spiralfoam

PostSubject: Re: The Apollo Living Room   The Apollo Living Room I_icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2011 8:20 pm

"Thanks so much! You're really sweet."
Oh gosh now I sound like one of those wear-my-heart-on-my-sleeve types. This guy probably thinks I'm crazy. Calm down, smile.... breathe!
I took in a sharp, unexpected breath of air and exhaled. Feeling slightly more relaxed I looked around for Hale, the cabin leader.
Back to top Go down
Banana
Banana

PostSubject: Re: The Apollo Living Room   The Apollo Living Room I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2011 4:39 am

“Smile, It Show’s You’re Worth Fighting For.”

d
||e||r||e||k||||r||e||t||o||l||l

the gentleman form Apollo cabin
-o-o-o-o-o-o-

Derek blinked. Yeah, he spaced out. Again. "Oh, wait, what?" he asked, as he breathed out. "Sorry. Spaced out. Sorry." he apologized, stretching out and yawning a bit.
Back to top Go down
Lord Sheogorath

Lord Sheogorath

PostSubject: Re: The Apollo Living Room   The Apollo Living Room I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 6:57 pm

"Spaced out what?" I asked. I hadn't been paying attention to anything much.
"We finally got the beanbag chairs, just like I've been praying for." I said.

"I feel accomplished"
Back to top Go down
Mark_Son of Hermes

Mark_Son of Hermes

PostSubject: Re: The Apollo Living Room   The Apollo Living Room I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 12:20 pm

I walked into the living room and I was amazed. "Wow Hale, you really out-done yourself this time."

Demitri Nalve
Cabin Mate

I saw a girl looking around so offered my help. "Hi, i'm Demitri, you're half brother, well at least one of them. If you're looking for Hale, he's in that one chair that looks like a partial egg." I pointed to that one chair everyone calls 'Hale's Throne'.
Back to top Go down
AlyssEvermore

AlyssEvermore

PostSubject: Re: The Apollo Living Room   The Apollo Living Room I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2011 9:34 pm

"Hey guys!" I said cheerfully, strolling inside. I glanced around and whistled. "Wow, Hale. You really rocked this place!" I commented. Grabbing the sign in sheet of the wall, I plopped into a nearby bean bag chair. "I love these things!" I laughed, snuggling into the seat.

Name: Alyss Evermore
Team Number: 19
Back to top Go down
ElenaSparrow

ElenaSparrow

PostSubject: Re: The Apollo Living Room   The Apollo Living Room I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 2:55 pm

i made my way to cabin 7: Apollo's cabin. i had been riding luca all day and my swimming lessons were just awful. i'm awful. well, just an awful swimmer, i'm pretty good at many other things. anyway, i was so tired and i just wanted to relax by the window and maybe sketch something. I was about to enter to the cabin when i heard voices. Two guys were fighting i guess, probably Nathan and Ray. I sighted. "are you kidding me? i need some rest!"i said to myself. don't get me wrong, i love my brothers is just that wanted to rest a little of all the things i have done so far.
but then i remembered Hale talking about some new redecoration thingy about our cabin. So i decided to enter.
"Wow, Hale!" i surprised myself with my jaw open "this place is awesome" i looked at the clipboard "Hey, what's this?" i took the clipboard and put the things they needed:
Name: (Full) : Elena Johanson
Team Number:10
(my lucky number ;) )

i sat in one of those bean bag couches and took my sketch notebook "So, what's up guys? any news?"
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: The Apollo Living Room   The Apollo Living Room I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 4:49 pm

Hale had been dozing in his chair, sleeping lazily, and basking in the sunlight he had drawn to himself. Upon hearing his name several times, his eyes seemed to open on their own, feeling his siblings mentioning him. "Huh? What? Hi!" Hale managed, adjusting his position until he was sitting up, his head poking out of the throne. "You like it?" Hale asked, a smile almost as big as the one Anne gave him on his face. "It took a while, and it's nothing like Dionysus's, but I think it turned out good." Hale nodded. It had turned out good. His siblings loved it!
Back to top Go down
ElenaSparrow

ElenaSparrow

PostSubject: Re: The Apollo Living Room   The Apollo Living Room I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 6:51 pm

"Well" i stood up from my bean bag couch "i think this is great" i looked around. it really was. "you are doing a great here, Hale" i smiled widely and looked to a wall "but what about a little mural here?" i pointed to the wall i was seeing "would love to help with that" i took some of my pencils and sketch notebook " i have some ideas already!" i was way too excited so i thought i should chill a little "well, if you guys want, obviously" i looked to my siblings, waiting for their opinion.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Apollo Living Room   The Apollo Living Room I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Apollo Living Room
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next