Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

The Apollo Living Room

Go down 
+14
Rhea
moon
Misael Campos
coolawesomeme
Emzink
ElenaSparrow
AlyssEvermore
Mark_Son of Hermes
spiralfoam
Lord Sheogorath
Banana
Sonic
Zan
Nico
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

The Apollo Living Room - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Apollo Living Room   The Apollo Living Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 11:52 pm

Hale smiled. His sister seemed so happy! "Sure! It sounds great. How about a picture of Apollo? Would you like to coordinate the construction of that painting?" Helping people came naturally to Hale, but he knew he couldn't please everyone. There were bound to be some complaints.
Back to top Go down
ElenaSparrow

ElenaSparrow

PostSubject: Re: The Apollo Living Room   The Apollo Living Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 12:08 am

"that was exactly what i was thinking!" i smiled widely "i'll love to help with the painting" i looked around. I was so excited! i love drawing and painting and i should say that was the thing i was good at "i will love my other siblings to help though." i said to hale. All the opinions shall be heard Hey guys! does someone want to help me with the mural thing" i waited for an answer
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: The Apollo Living Room   The Apollo Living Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 1:46 am

"Great!" The young boy gave his sister a thumbs up, happy to help. "Now, get started. I'll make sure Dad sees it when it's all done. Sound like a plan?" Hale stood up, stretching and smacking his lips. "I'll be back. Get started, okay?"
Back to top Go down
Sonic
Experienced Poster
Sonic

PostSubject: Re: The Apollo Living Room   The Apollo Living Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 5:32 pm

I looked over."Sure,I'll help.I got nothin else to do." I said."Give me a time and I'll be there."
Back to top Go down
ElenaSparrow

ElenaSparrow

PostSubject: Re: The Apollo Living Room   The Apollo Living Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 6:06 pm

"Ray!" i smiled i sure need some help "Thanks. so i have this idea" i turned my sketch book so he could see the painting i have done to paint in the mural "So what? do you like it? or do we paint something else?" i grinned.
The Apollo Living Room - Page 2 Search%3Fq%3Dapollo%2Bgod%26um%3D1%26hl%3Des%26rlz%3D1C1SNNT_enMX405MX405%26biw%3D1366%26bih%3D667%26tbm%3Disch&um=1&itbs=1&iact=hc&vpx=383&vpy=351&dur=96&hovh=104&hovw=76&tx=103&ty=67&page=11&ndsp=22&ved=1t:429,r:16,s:226&biw=1366&bih=667
Back to top Go down
Sonic
Experienced Poster
Sonic

PostSubject: Re: The Apollo Living Room   The Apollo Living Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 8:49 pm

"Looks cool." I said."But I got another idea.Maybe underneath,all the cabin members should sign their name.This way,it's feels personal to everyone."
Back to top Go down
ElenaSparrow

ElenaSparrow

PostSubject: Re: The Apollo Living Room   The Apollo Living Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 9:33 pm

"That" i point him with my brush "its a great idea. we need every members' name and maybe a phrase that describes them or something." I smiled and handle him a brush and some yellow paint "So.. do you want to help me painting, Ray?"
Back to top Go down
Sonic
Experienced Poster
Sonic

PostSubject: Re: The Apollo Living Room   The Apollo Living Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 10:56 pm

I took the brush."Yeah,sounds awesome.Let's get started." I said.
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: The Apollo Living Room   The Apollo Living Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 12:24 am

Hale watched his siblings come up with great plans. They could handle it. He needed to relax, anyway. The young boy grabbed his rabbit stuffed animal and ran to his room. Before he disappeared completely, he managed to turn around, Hale winked, then left the living room.
Back to top Go down
ElenaSparrow

ElenaSparrow

PostSubject: Re: The Apollo Living Room   The Apollo Living Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 1:25 pm

"FINISHED" said Elena with a singing voice. she put her hands on her hips and looked at her brother Ray "it turned out good, didn't it?" she smiled full of happiness.
Back to top Go down
Emzink

Emzink

PostSubject: Re: The Apollo Living Room   The Apollo Living Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2011 3:55 pm

I slipped in. I saw my siblings." oh hi. My name is Allary, daughter of Apollo.
Back to top Go down
coolawesomeme

coolawesomeme

PostSubject: Re: The Apollo Living Room   The Apollo Living Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2011 6:54 pm

I walked into the room. "This place is so AWESOME!" I yelled. The first thing I noticed was the beanbag chairs. "I call the BLUE one!" I shouted. I quickly dove into the chair. Then, I noticed the signup sheet.

I quickly filled out the form:

Code:
Name: Jake Nightflare
Team Number: 25

"Hi Guys" I said to my siblings when I was done. I'm Jake!

~Someone needs to update the signup list
Back to top Go down
http://ucg4uportal.tk
Emzink

Emzink

PostSubject: Re: The Apollo Living Room   The Apollo Living Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 10:18 am

"Nice to meet you."I said warmly."So does dad ever visit us here?"
Back to top Go down
Misael Campos

PostSubject: Re: The Apollo Living Room   The Apollo Living Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 10:34 am

Azlan was tired when he woke up this morning, and he hadn't been exactly ready to go outside. Therefore, he made his way to the living room. Hale had been trying to get them to fill out some form, but Azlan had kept putting it off. Taking one of the papers, he filled it out:

Name: Azlan Conrad
Team Number: 42

"Hey guys," he said to his siblings that were also in the living room. "How's it going?" A newer camper asked a question that Azlan knew the answer to. "Unfortunately, from what I've seen, he doesn't. Though I could be wrong. I do tend to miss a lot around here."

Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: The Apollo Living Room   The Apollo Living Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 11:04 am

Please post 4 sentences per post, Allary.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: The Apollo Living Room   The Apollo Living Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 1:13 pm

DANIELLE~ROSE~MAPLE
Dani came in from training. Her tan skin had a thin layer of sweat on it. Dani's brown hair was damp in a ponytail. She wore and old Nike shirt with some gym shorts. "Hey guys! what's up?" she asked smiling. Noticing she hadn't signed up as a Apollo child yet she did so.
Name: Dani Maple
Team number:24
Back to top Go down
Rhea

Rhea

PostSubject: Re: The Apollo Living Room   The Apollo Living Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 5:18 pm

Aubree sighed getting up and surprising herself remembering that she had always put off signing up as a member of Apollo cabin. Sighing she jumped off her bed and put on her slippers padding out to the living room and grabbing a form filling it out.

name: Aubree Shae
Team number:33

After she finished she looked up."Hey guys" she said looking around.
Back to top Go down
Emzink

Emzink

PostSubject: Re: The Apollo Living Room   The Apollo Living Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 7:04 pm

Allary frowned. "That stinks! Dad doesn't vistit us!" She filled out a form with a scowl on her face.
Name: Allary Zane
Team number: 02
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: The Apollo Living Room   The Apollo Living Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 7:21 pm

DANIELLE~ROSE~MAPLE
Dani smiled and patted Allary's back "It's okay sis. Dad still loves us right?" she said trying to soothe the girl. "Besides you have all of us! I mean we're pretty cool!" Dani added with a smile. After talking to Allary she took a seat on a chair.
Back to top Go down
Misael Campos

PostSubject: Re: The Apollo Living Room   The Apollo Living Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 10:08 am

Azlan was still pretty tired. It was that bone weariness that stayed with someone after waking up. He was glad that Dani had walked in and was answering the other camper's questions. That allowed him to pull up a bean chair and just relax. Maybe, later today, he would actually do something.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: The Apollo Living Room   The Apollo Living Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 9:35 pm

I walked into the Apollo cabin and saw a form. I grabbed it and filled it out.
Name: Seth Motega
Team Number: 17
I turned and saw the awesome Apollo living room. Nice. "This is really nice guys," I told them.
Back to top Go down
Misael Campos

PostSubject: Re: The Apollo Living Room   The Apollo Living Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 9:45 pm

Azlan looked up as a new camper walked in. "Hey man," he called from his seat. "I don't think I know you. I'm Azlan Conrad, son of Apollo, but I guess you could've figured that out because I am in the Apollo Cabin." He nodded to the newcomer. "What's your name, bro?"
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: The Apollo Living Room   The Apollo Living Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 10:10 pm

I smiled. "I'm Seth Motega. Nice to meet you half-brother," I told him. I looked around the room. "How long have you been here?" I asked him.
Back to top Go down
Misael Campos

PostSubject: Re: The Apollo Living Room   The Apollo Living Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 10:19 pm

Azlan nodded in response to the greeting. He liked his half-siblings, for the most part. There were a few that were a little odd, but most of them were awesome. "I've been here for a couple of years," he admitted. "And you are new, right? If you aren't, I'm a horrible brother."
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: The Apollo Living Room   The Apollo Living Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 10:33 pm

I laughed at his comment. "Yeah, I'm new. I'm still trying to get used to it," I told him. I looked at my new half-bothers and half-sister. This was going to be a lot of names to remember.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Apollo Living Room   The Apollo Living Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Apollo Living Room
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next