Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

I'm tired of walking in the village (Private to Crispy Bacon)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

I'm tired of walking in the village (Private to Crispy Bacon) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm tired of walking in the village (Private to Crispy Bacon)   I'm tired of walking in the village (Private to Crispy Bacon) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 4:02 pm

(Okay. *Selene is sad)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I'm tired of walking in the village (Private to Crispy Bacon)   I'm tired of walking in the village (Private to Crispy Bacon) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 3:34 pm

F l e t c h e r x E m e r s o n
"It is hard to believe that a man is telling the truth when you know that you would lie if you were in his place."

Shifting around a little bit, Fletcher continued for a moment before pulling away. Making a sheepish smile, he scratched his nose and looked away for a second before looking back at her. "Oh my, we're just going so fast! Shouldn't you take me out to dinner first?" He asked in a mock-feminine voice, batting his eyelashes at her and then assuming a meek female position before bursting out laughing and clutching his stomach.

"Someday, I will perfect that. Anyways, I think we should go on a date before intense making out. Do you get faint when you're separated from your tree?" He asked, furrowing his brows. "If you do, that'll complicate things but we could always have a romantic picnic by the fire's glow." He suggested, chuckling a little bit to himself.

(( Blub blub, don't be sad. xD ))
Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

PostSubject: Re: I'm tired of walking in the village (Private to Crispy Bacon)   I'm tired of walking in the village (Private to Crispy Bacon) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 7:37 pm

I smiled and laughed at how funny he was. I'd never had a date before. "I've never had a date before, and yes, I feel nauseated when I'm away from my tree. The farthest I've ever gone was to L.A., and I fainted and was out for three days. So, yea, if we go anywhere, not as far as L.A., I'll be okay!" I said putting my thumbs up. I leaned my head on his shoulder since I was tired.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I'm tired of walking in the village (Private to Crispy Bacon)   I'm tired of walking in the village (Private to Crispy Bacon) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 10:55 pm

"Oh whoa, I wouldn't even think about taking you that far. What type of sick person would do that to a nature spirit?" Fletcher asked, making a face and stroking her hair. "How does... the classic dinner and movie sound?" He asked, raising his eyebrows at her. Fletcher had taken out his fair share of girls and knew quite a few places he could take Asipha out to but just a dinner and a movie seemed like a decent choice. To his credit, Fletcher tried to show girls a good time before he dumped them.
Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

PostSubject: Re: I'm tired of walking in the village (Private to Crispy Bacon)   I'm tired of walking in the village (Private to Crispy Bacon) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 11:38 pm

"I took myself to L.A. I don't know why. I was just drawn there." I looked up at him. "A dinner and a movie would be good. Something simple." I leaned against him and yawned. I was so tired. I don't know why all of a sudden. "You're... cool," I yawned between the words. I liked Fletcher, but I still felt insecure.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I'm tired of walking in the village (Private to Crispy Bacon)   I'm tired of walking in the village (Private to Crispy Bacon) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2011 10:10 am

"Yep, simple is nice every so often." Fletcher agreed, drawing a swirly pattern on her arm with the tip of his index finger. Laughing when she yawned, Fletcher grinned. "Hey, shouldn't you be a little more careful about who you fall asleep around? How do you know that I won't draw a mustache on your upper lip while you're snoozing?" He asked, smiling mischievously. "Not that I would, of course, your upper lip is much too lovely. But honestly, Asipha, I won't allow any other man touching your maiden upper lip." He said, jokingly poking her and chuckling.
Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

PostSubject: Re: I'm tired of walking in the village (Private to Crispy Bacon)   I'm tired of walking in the village (Private to Crispy Bacon) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2011 12:41 pm

I yawned once more and laughed. "If you can be the only one to touch my lips... well that sure sounds funny." I was so tired all of a sudden. I rubbed my eyes and curled up my legs. "Are you tired," I asked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I'm tired of walking in the village (Private to Crispy Bacon)   I'm tired of walking in the village (Private to Crispy Bacon) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 9:32 pm

"No, no," Fletcher began in a chiding way. "Only your upper lip. I don't care much for your lower lip." He said, clucking his tongue and pulling her closer to himself. "And you can snuggle up with me!" He announced in an important way, voice taking on a proud, childish tone. "I'm not that tired, actually. I guess you must not be used to being in the presence of someone as glorious as me, you look pretty tuckered out." He said jokingly, poking her in the side.
Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

PostSubject: Re: I'm tired of walking in the village (Private to Crispy Bacon)   I'm tired of walking in the village (Private to Crispy Bacon) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 10:36 pm

I leaned up against him. "Thanks. Kiss me?" I asked. I liked it when he kissed me. That way I felt special. Like someone cared for me or wanted me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm tired of walking in the village (Private to Crispy Bacon)   I'm tired of walking in the village (Private to Crispy Bacon) - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I'm tired of walking in the village (Private to Crispy Bacon)
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4