Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

I'm tired of walking in the village (Private to Crispy Bacon)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

I'm tired of walking in the village (Private to Crispy Bacon) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm tired of walking in the village (Private to Crispy Bacon)   I'm tired of walking in the village (Private to Crispy Bacon) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 3:47 pm

I laid down on my stomach on the rock. I balanced on my elbows and kicked my feet in the air. "Yeah, you're right." I giggled and smiled romantically.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I'm tired of walking in the village (Private to Crispy Bacon)   I'm tired of walking in the village (Private to Crispy Bacon) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 3:53 pm

don't think of it as true love, you should never think of it as true love

Fletcher Emerson
"It is hard to believe that a man is telling the truth when you know that you would lie if you were in his place."

Smiling, I plopped down in the shade of some tree and tore some blades of grass out before knotting a few together. Sneaking a glance at Asipha, I laughed. "Love is in the air-" I sung, tossing a few recently bloomed flowers at Asipha. "In the whisper of the trees." I continued, sending her a pointed look and then throwing a crown of daisies onto the space beside her on the rock.

always be suspicious, always be careful, don't ever let your guard down
Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

PostSubject: Re: I'm tired of walking in the village (Private to Crispy Bacon)   I'm tired of walking in the village (Private to Crispy Bacon) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 3:58 pm

I sighed lovingly. Fletcher was so sweet and cute. I couldn't resist looking at him. He threw the flowers up and I sprinkled them over me. Then I put the flower crown on. "Thank you Fletcher," I said.
Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

PostSubject: Re: I'm tired of walking in the village (Private to Crispy Bacon)   I'm tired of walking in the village (Private to Crispy Bacon) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 4:15 pm

~Ms. Bacon. Post please!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I'm tired of walking in the village (Private to Crispy Bacon)   I'm tired of walking in the village (Private to Crispy Bacon) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 4:16 pm

Fletcher Emerson
"It is hard to believe that a man is telling the truth when you know that you would lie if you were in his place."

"You're welcome, lover girl." I responded, grinning and continuing to tie together some more flowers. Soon enough I had made a better daisy crown and fitted some other flowers in it before tossing it at Asipha in the place that the other one had been in. "Double crown for the queen of Camp Half-Blood!" I proclaimed in a booming, announcer-like voice. "Because everyone knows that only the people who are second-best have only one crown." I said in a mock whisper behind my hand.

(( Sorry, I got distracted by something else. xD ))

Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

PostSubject: Re: I'm tired of walking in the village (Private to Crispy Bacon)   I'm tired of walking in the village (Private to Crispy Bacon) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 4:18 pm

I put the second crown on and took of the first. I put the first one on Fletcher's head and sat down next to him. I put my hand on his shoulder. "And a crown for the best guy in Camp Half-Blood!" I said smiling.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I'm tired of walking in the village (Private to Crispy Bacon)   I'm tired of walking in the village (Private to Crispy Bacon) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 4:24 pm

Fletcher Emerson

"Oh, thanks!" I said, grinning and then lifting the crown to smooth the hair under it before putting it back in the same place. "Aren't we stylish pair?" I asked, chuckling and then standing up and striking a majestic pose. "C'mon, Asipha, strike a pose!"

Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

PostSubject: Re: I'm tired of walking in the village (Private to Crispy Bacon)   I'm tired of walking in the village (Private to Crispy Bacon) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 4:27 pm

I stood up right next to him. I put my hands on my hips and looked at him. I laughed and smiled at him. "You're so funny!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I'm tired of walking in the village (Private to Crispy Bacon)   I'm tired of walking in the village (Private to Crispy Bacon) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 4:35 pm

Fletcher Emerson

"You really think so?" I asked, grinning at her and then straightening up. "That makes me glad, I do enjoy being funny." I said, stroking my nonexistent beard thoughtfully.

Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

PostSubject: Re: I'm tired of walking in the village (Private to Crispy Bacon)   I'm tired of walking in the village (Private to Crispy Bacon) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 4:51 pm

"You're really funny. I could expect that, you're a Hermes kid. They're always funny." Than I thought for a moment. "In a good way!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I'm tired of walking in the village (Private to Crispy Bacon)   I'm tired of walking in the village (Private to Crispy Bacon) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 4:57 pm

Fletcher Emerson

"Oh yeah, my siblings are real comedians." I agreed, nodding my head and then snorting at a memory. "This one time, my brother Matt tricked out a bucket of whipped cream to fall when the main entrance door of the big house opened. He was trying to get Mr. D, of course, but he got Chiron instead." I told her, sobering when I thought of Chiron's face when he came to the Hermes cabin covered in whipped cream and wanting answers. "Matt was cleaning the bathrooms for weeks and he was also Chiron and Mr. D's personal little servant for a while." I said, laughing at the memory or seeing Matt running around fetching things for the two and scrubbing at the floors of the washrooms.

Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

PostSubject: Re: I'm tired of walking in the village (Private to Crispy Bacon)   I'm tired of walking in the village (Private to Crispy Bacon) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 5:05 pm

I laughed really hard. I listened to every word because he was just dreamy. I looked into his eyes when he said the story. "Have you done many pranks?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I'm tired of walking in the village (Private to Crispy Bacon)   I'm tired of walking in the village (Private to Crispy Bacon) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 5:25 pm

Fletcher Emerson

Meeting Asipha's eyes, Fletcher smiled and mistook the intensity in the look for interest. "No, not really." He said, managing to keep a straight face for a few moments before bursting into laughing. "Who am I kidding? I've pulled off tons of pranks!" He said, rolling his neck and grinning. "Good times, good times. You ever try to prank anybody?"

Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

PostSubject: Re: I'm tired of walking in the village (Private to Crispy Bacon)   I'm tired of walking in the village (Private to Crispy Bacon) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 5:44 pm

"No. I wouldn't wanna get anyone mad. That's not kind." I brushed my hair out of my face and felt the wind. It felt really good.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I'm tired of walking in the village (Private to Crispy Bacon)   I'm tired of walking in the village (Private to Crispy Bacon) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 9:50 pm

Fletcher Emerson

"Oh?" Fletcher said quizzically, raising an eyebrow and grinning at her. "That's nice of you. Me, I enjoy ticking people off now and then, it's great fun. My pranks' aims really aren't to make people angry though, they're supposed to make people laugh." He explained, rolling his shoulders and then assuming a thoughtful look. "Although, most of the time it's only me laughing."

Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

PostSubject: Re: I'm tired of walking in the village (Private to Crispy Bacon)   I'm tired of walking in the village (Private to Crispy Bacon) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 5:24 pm

I laughed. He was so cute. "If you pranked me, you would regret it. I hold grudges, you know. But you're so cute, I wouldn't be able to. I couldn't ever get mad at you," I said staring dreamily at him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I'm tired of walking in the village (Private to Crispy Bacon)   I'm tired of walking in the village (Private to Crispy Bacon) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 28, 2011 11:04 am

Fletcher Emerson

(( Oh gosh, sorry about the super late reply! ))

"I'll bet I would." I agreed, grinning at her and then flicking a twisting bouquet of carnations her way. "Oh? You couldn't?" I asked, voice getting jokingly and ridiculously sultry and alluring. "And why is that?" I inquired, waggling my eyebrows at her.

(( Also sorry about my random switching from first person to third, by the way. xD
Do you think the two of them should get romantic? xD ))

Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

PostSubject: Re: I'm tired of walking in the village (Private to Crispy Bacon)   I'm tired of walking in the village (Private to Crispy Bacon) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 10:45 pm

((Yeah xD))

I looked dreamily at him. "You're so cute, how could I get mad at you." I sighed in disbelief. "Unless you did something really devious. That's probably the only time I'd get mad at you." I reached over and pushed my hand into his hair, then pulled back quickly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I'm tired of walking in the village (Private to Crispy Bacon)   I'm tired of walking in the village (Private to Crispy Bacon) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 8:58 am

F l e t c h e r x E m e r s o n

"Something devious, eh?" He said, catching her hand before she could pull it away completely and then advancing on her. "Something like..." He started, drawling in a suggestive way before feathering his fingers across her ribs to tickle her. "This?" He asked, grinning evilly.
Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

PostSubject: Re: I'm tired of walking in the village (Private to Crispy Bacon)   I'm tired of walking in the village (Private to Crispy Bacon) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 7:40 pm

I laughed as he tickled me and came across me. Between laughs I said, "Uh... that... feels... funny!" Then I kept laughing. I put my arm around his neck. "That's not devious!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I'm tired of walking in the village (Private to Crispy Bacon)   I'm tired of walking in the village (Private to Crispy Bacon) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 7:43 pm

F l e t c h e r x E m e r s o n

"Hm, it isn't?" Fletcher asked, raising his eyebrows and then hooking his arms around her waist. He had no idea how it had ended up like this. Hadn't he said earlier that he wouldn't try anything like this on Asipha? Or had he? Because his memory was going slightly fuzzy. Oh well, she was practically asking for it anyways. "Would... this be devious?" He asked, not really expecting an answer before he leaned in and pressed his lips to hers.

(( Oh wow, I feel extremely awkward right now. xD -bad at getting romantic- ))
Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

PostSubject: Re: I'm tired of walking in the village (Private to Crispy Bacon)   I'm tired of walking in the village (Private to Crispy Bacon) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 11:21 pm

If I was able to gasp, I would have. I kinda expected him to kiss me when he put his arms around my waist, but I kinda didn't as well. I pushed my lips on his and took my hand from behind my back and swung it around to meet my other hand around his neck. I fell back on the rock since my arm wasn't supporting my back. I had just realized he was on top of me. I didn't care. I thought it was romantic.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I'm tired of walking in the village (Private to Crispy Bacon)   I'm tired of walking in the village (Private to Crispy Bacon) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 8:26 pm

(( Sorry, Sel, I don't think I'll reply for a while. Just letting you know. D8 ))
Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

PostSubject: Re: I'm tired of walking in the village (Private to Crispy Bacon)   I'm tired of walking in the village (Private to Crispy Bacon) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 10:19 am

Why not?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I'm tired of walking in the village (Private to Crispy Bacon)   I'm tired of walking in the village (Private to Crispy Bacon) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 3:59 pm

(( Been pretty brain-dead lately, I just want to take a break from role playing for a little bit. ))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm tired of walking in the village (Private to Crispy Bacon)   I'm tired of walking in the village (Private to Crispy Bacon) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I'm tired of walking in the village (Private to Crispy Bacon)
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next