Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Crispy Bacon's Characters

Go down 
+7
Boo Bunny
maddie ☹
dean
Inaniloquist
Lightning
Colby
Zan
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage

Crispy Bacon's Characters Empty
PostSubject: Crispy Bacon's Characters   Crispy Bacon's Characters I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 10:12 am

n a v i g a t i o n
Character list in chronological order

Page 1
x Melinda Larkin x »» x c o l o u r
x Felix Haywood x »» x c o l o u r
x Valora Lennox x »» x c o l o u r
x Victoria "Vi" Valentine x »» x c o l o u r
x Morwenna Winters x »» x c o l o u r

Page 2
x Ace Ashfield x »» x c o l o u r

Page 4
x Xenia Gavins x »» x c o l o u r
x Marilee "Mar" Lysandra Naveau x »» x c o l o u r

Page 5
x Adriana "Rina" Louise Leighton x »» x c o l o u r
x Dorothea "Dot" Margaret Leighton x »» x c o l o u r
x Fletcher Emerson x »» x c o l o u r
x Alicia Oakley x »» x c o l o u r
x Zane Hughes x »» x c o l o u r
x Kacia "Kayce" Ivy Dawson x »» x c o l o u r

Page 6
x Wendy Moss x »» x c o l o u r
x Evelyn Sierra Yates x »» x c o l o u r

▷ Inactive character
▶ Active character

Last edited by Crispy Bacon on Tue Jun 14, 2011 6:07 pm; edited 16 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Crispy Bacon's Characters   Crispy Bacon's Characters I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 10:12 am

Reserved.

Last edited by Crispy Bacon on Tue Jun 14, 2011 5:39 pm; edited 11 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Crispy Bacon's Characters   Crispy Bacon's Characters I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 10:12 am

Spoiler:

just can't bring myself to trust you
don't ask me why, please don't
I don't know the answer, and even if I did
it would hurt too much, seeing that look on your face
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Game of Love
llR A C EllllA G A I N S TllllT H EllllC L O C Kll

m e l i n d a ... l a r k i n

age & birthday
Sixteen years of age, born on the 16th of December

camp-related information
Melinda has spent nine years of her life - nine complete years. If you haven't already guessed, she's a year-rounder.

god parent
Aphrodite, Greek goddess of love and beauty.

claim history
Melinda was claimed by her mother on her fourth day at camp.

mortal family
Jacob Larkin, Melinda's father, a detached journalist who was never completely there no matter what happened. Melinda made many efforts to try and coax some sort of life and a genuine laugh from her father, but her attempts were to no avail. The two of them have a rocky relationship. When on the phone with him, Melinda often just yells and argues while he remains silent and just tries to placate her. She knows that he thinks of her as the reason for why Aphrodite left him. The only person in the world who can frustrate her to no end is her father.

Vanessa Larkin, Melinda's step-mother, a friendly and loving woman with smiling eyes in stark contrast to Jabob and his empty self. Vanessa and Jacob were college sweethearts, and Melinda loves Vanessa more than she could ever love her real parents. Vanessa and Melinda were always best friends and they kept each other company when Jacob was neglecting the two of them and just keeping to himself (which was all the time, mind you). It was lonely for the two of them, Melinda having no siblings, and they only had each other so they tried not to fight and argue. It worked out pretty well. Melinda is thankful to Vanessa for sticking with Jacob through thick and thin, even when she is such a great woman and could go out and get a great man and raise a family or something.

history
Melinda was not always the way that she is now. When smaller, Melinda was a bubbly, happy little girl who loved anyone and everyone. Her step-mother brought her to camp when she was 7 years old because she couldn't bear having a child being raised by such an unfeeling father who never showed the child that he loved her. The wide-eyed little girl viewed camp with awe and made haste to befriend all the people she could.

It didn't take long for her to know her first betrayal. Her first heartbreak. Her first disappointment at the hands of someone else.

It took approximately four years for Melinda to start losing faith in people and humanity in general. She began to form defenses, iron defenses that would protect her from all the scum in the world. With practice, she learned ways to detect when people were lying, and in no time, she began to see through all the lies and frauds that people tried. With this talent, she began to lose even more faith in others. She didn't become this way because of a boy or anything of the sort, she became the way she is because the smiling, wide-eyed little girl saw things too clearly and made no excuses for people after a time. It took as little as that.

appearance
Standing at 5'5" and having a slender figure as well as fair skin, Melinda holds herself in a confident, self-assured way that may hint at her parentage. Melinda has striking icy blue eyes that are always wary and guarded. Her hair is dark brown, straight for the most part but wavy in places, and ends around halfway down her back. Her eyebrows are shaped in slight arches.

She has cheekbones that are simply to die for and a flawless complexion other than a thin, pink scar on her waist, left arm, and calf. She's always wearing a pair of gorgeous silver earrings her mother gave her to help her concentrate when trying to perform love magic. Her sense of style is mostly simple but elegant. She don't really wear designer brands because she doesn't care much for them. She tends to wear either pastel or dark colours, and she usually never wears bright colours unless she really loves the shade. Out of all the things that Aphrodite girls enjoy, the two things that Melinda really loves is nail polish and jewelry.

She's beautiful for sure, but is her personality just as fair as her appearance?

personality
Melinda is not a particularly warm person. She doesn't truly trust anyone and she gets jealous easily, which makes her even more hostile than before. Cold and calculating. Sardonic and biting. Uncaring and independent. Emotionless and distant. She also doesn't flirt as much as the average child of Aphrodite. But she doesn't seem to be scared of anything. She laughs at her mistakes, because that's really all she can do.

She has a firm belief that everyone is the same, and for the most part it's true. She prefers being alone rather than being with others. Rather blunt and always honest, Melinda hates it when people lie and she will treat those people with disdain. She has a strong sense of right and wrong. She's more of a loner, and she doesn't find a constant need to interact with people. She's unwilling to admit that others are better at things than she is.

Although she comes across as impolite and rude, Melinda actually values etiquette and good manners. She's a little constricting, and she often holds herself back. She lacks faith in others and in life and she has several beliefs regarding the two. Also stubborn, complacent, more on the negative side, and insensitive. Spiteful, Melinda is more on the unforgiving side when others do things against her, but Melinda will not genuinely hate anyone for no reason. They need to do something to her, and even then, she won't really hate them. She'll just be resentful.

Despite her cold demeanor, Melinda is actually a slightly insecure, broken, and scared girl who wants nothing more than to love and be loved. That's all she wants. Not money, not fame. Love - as corny as that is. Melinda is more friendly and kind to people who manage to brave all her harsh words and are patient enough to get her to open up to them. This doesn't mean that she trusts them. Not completely, at least. Inwardly compassionate and thoughtful, Melinda is actually quite capable of being hurt, but she rarely shows that she is, and she often hurts for other people. A real romantic at heart.

fatal faw
Her unwillingness to form and completely trust allies

pets
Getting attached to things only creates unnecessary weaknesses in yourself.

weapons
A celestial bronze sword named "Savage" with things engraved in the bottom of the blade and an armoured, steel wristband with carvings that expands into a shield when you tap the center piece. She carries Savage around everywhere in it's sheath, it's usually on her hip (she attaches it to a belt) or on her back. She also has a back-up dagger strapped to her calf in case of an emergency, but she isn't that great with it.

talents
Like other children of Aphrodite, Melinda has a minor degree of love magic. This means she can fool people into thinking that they're in love with her for a short period. She can probably only do this once a month. She also heard that she could probably stew up love potions if she tried, but she doesn't know how just yet. Unlike other children of Aphrodite, Melinda has a talent for seeing through lies and frauds - and she sees through them easily. This ability fails from time to time, though, and she fears that it will fail her when she needs it not to the most. She also has excellent swordsmanship.

other
She enjoys tragic love stories just like her mother but she also likes happy endings. She has a collection of over 50 different nail polish colours and she has amassed a huge amount of jewelry over the years. Melinda also hates bugs. Hates them.

Here we are so what you gonna do?
Do I gotta spell it out for you?
I can see that you got other plans for tonight
But I don’t really care

Size me up you know I beat the best
Tick tock, no time to rest
Let them say what they're gonna say
But tonight I just don’t really care

Last edited by Crispy Bacon on Tue Jun 14, 2011 6:06 pm; edited 14 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Crispy Bacon's Characters   Crispy Bacon's Characters I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 10:13 am

Spoiler:

you can trust me
forever and for always, I will be here, right here
please don't worry, please don't cry
just know that I'm here for you

I'm Lip Syncing to the Song
llN OllllR O O MllllT OllllS W I N GllllT H EllllC A Tll

f e l i x ... h a y w o o d

age & birthday
Seventeen years old, born on April 7th

camp-related information
Felix has spent four years at camp and he is a year-rounder. He's terribly home-sick most of the time, however, so he receives permission before returning home to visit his family.

god parent
Demeter, Greek goddess of the harvest and agriculture.

claim history
Felix was a lucky one, he was claimed on his first evening at camp.

mortal family
First things first, Felix has a fantastic relationship with all of his family members, and his family gets along very well for the most part. It's a pretty big family though, even when you don't count all the grandparents, aunts, uncles, and cousins.

George Haywood, Felix's father, is an outdoors-man who played college football and is usually out of the house rather than in it. George and Felix always had the greatest relationship ever, and they were always out doing things together, whether it was fishing, farming, chopping wood, hunting, wrestling, or other things. George and Felix have similar builds and look very similar, both having the same laughing eyes and the same tall, well built frame.

Luanne Haywood, Felix's step-mother, a small but spirited woman who usually had to forcibly rope Felix and George into helping out at the farm rather than goofing off by the lake or woods near their home. Felix is very fond of his step-mother, and he loves both her and Demeter equally. Both George and Felix enjoyed teasing Luanne about her height (a mere 5'2" that made George and Felix tower above her). Even though they do often poke fun at her, both love her more than anything - their family values family more than anything - and they go to the ends of the earth to protect her.

Felix is the eldest of six children. The second eldest would be his half-brother Blake who is 16 and completely in love with one of the girls in the nearby town. Felix and Blake are best friends and he's one of Felix's two favourite siblings (Felix knows it's bad to have favourites, but he can't help it). When he's not spending time with his dad, Felix is usually with Blake, the two of them usually just lounging by the lake and talking while Felix is fishing and Blake is whittling. Then there's the twins, Ivy and Jax who are 14 years old. They're as different as can be, but they get along pretty well - though they do argue and fight the most within in the family. Felix doesn't spend very much time with them but he doesn't like them any less than his other family members.

Felix's other favourite sibling is Catherine, already a proper little lady at only 12 years old. Felix is usually helping her out with things that she needs help with and they have a lovely relationship. Catherine is very kind and polite and Felix admires that in girls as well as their being "ladylike." Last but not least, is little Liana, Felix's brand new baby sister, only two years old.

history
Felix grew up in the countryside and on a farm. He learned his place, did his chores, kept in shape and enjoyed his work. He spent a large amount of time outside doing things with his father. Felix also played American football and turned out to be pretty good at it, and it quickly became his favourite sport. Oddly enough, he also turned out to be a fantastic cook so his step-mother and him each cooked half of the meals. He only had several meetings involving monsters and those weren't all too bad so they didn't raise any suspicions.

When he turned 13 years old, Felix's father told him everything about himself and made him go to Camp Half-Blood, all the way in New York. This was one of the rare times that Felix was angered by his father. He loved his home in the country, he loved the farm, the lake, the woods, he loved doing all those things outdoors. It was as if his father was forcing him out. Felix wasn't one to stay in a place where he wasn't either wanted or needed, however, and he did as his father told him to. He remained angry for a few days but then he simmered down and decided that it wasn't his father's fault.

A relatively normal past.

appearance
Being 6'3", rather muscly, and having a very visible, rather intricate tattoo on his entire upper arm, Felix has a bit of a tough guy look about him. He has spiky blue-black hair that never seems to listen to him and he inherited his father's adorable, smiling chocolate brown eyes with lighter brown specks. He tries his hardest to remain either neutral or amused looking for other people's sake, because well... C'mon, who wouldn't have nightmares for the rest of their lives if they ever saw a guy who looks like he's pure muscle towering above them and looking like he wants to either slaughter them or kill them in a very messy, painful way. He also looks surprisingly good in an apron.

personality
A bit rough and tough, Felix may seem a little intimidating and frightening at first but he's actually a nice guy at heart. Felix enjoys laughing and making people laugh. Most people think that he's incredibly durable and incredibly dense so he often puts on a clueless act to find out the truth about people and their personalities.

Honest and innocent, Felix is quite oblivious to most things related to romance and he is hopeless at flirting and anything like that. Hard-working and modest, Felix is humble but he doesn't pass by his accomplishments - although he doesn't pass by his blunders and mistakes either. He's pretty tolerant when it comes to other people but he tends to be more hard on himself than he is on others. The only person who can make him feel horribly useless and worthless is himself. He treats others fairly.

Felix is rather short tempered, though he hides it well, and is pretty rebellious. Although he doesn't seem like the kind of person to be like this, he is pessimistic, too confident for his own good some times, and suspicious of others. Felix is also chivalrous, so he finds it hard to hurt women. He allows imperfections and he can be a little immature. He can also be kind of inconsiderate. Felix rejects change and usually can't cope with them. He's also a little lazy at times, undisciplined, and disorganized.

He is very loyal to friends, confident, and also very stubborn. He will not budge from what he believes in and although it's quite admirable it's also a little infuriating. He is capable of becoming the most cruel, cold, mean, and quiet person you'll ever encounter if you manage to really tick him off and he will act this way with everyone and soon everyone will be really ticked off at you. He's rather impatient though and he is very unwilling to believe the worst about people.

Even though he is a brawny seemingly unbreakable guy, he has a soft spot for proper ladies and plants. Once you get to know him, you know that he's a softie at heart though you'd have to be pretty special to be able to see that little fluffy and teddy-bear like part of him.

fatal flaw
Personal loyalty

pets
None.

weapons
A celestial bronze two-handed great sword with vines and leaves carved into the bottom of the blade, it has a name but he never says it.

talents
Felix has the ability to control plants and to grow them at his will. He is also a great cook and he has quite a bit of skill in the kitchen. Having played quite a bit of football, he's a fast runner as well. With his background in the country and growing up close to wilderness and the like, Felix is skilled at numerous outdoorsy things.

other
At times, Felix talks with a slight southern twang.

Tumbling like the leaves
Yeah, we are spiraling on the breeze
Almost to the point of no return
Everything will burn, baby, burn

Look into my tired eyes
See someone you don't recognize
Blinds that can't be untied
Oh, this is slow suicide

Last edited by Crispy Bacon on Tue Jun 14, 2011 6:07 pm; edited 14 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Crispy Bacon's Characters   Crispy Bacon's Characters I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 10:13 am

Spoiler:

stereotypes? I say fie on stereotypes
you don't know a person properly until you've talked to them
can't just judge a book by its cover, after all
you never know what treasures lay within the pages

Beside You
llI NllllO N EllllE A RllllA N DllllO U TllllT H EllllO T H E Rll

v a l o r a ... l e n n o x

age & birthday
Seventeen years of age, born on the 9th of October

camp-related information
Valora has been at camp ever since she was ten years old, making it her seventh year at camp. She stay throughout the year as she always has.

god parent
Ares, Greek god of war and bloodlust

claim history
Valora was claimed pretty quickly, her father claiming her within the first ten minutes of her time at camp - something that she was always very grateful (what, with all the suspicious goings-on in the Hermes cabin).

mortal family
For as long as Valora can remember, it has been only her mother, Mirabelle Lennox, and herself. The two of them formed a close, unbreakable bond over the years despite their being very different in personality. Despite what may be implied by the fact that she is without a spouse, Mirabelle Lennox is an attractive, lower middle-class woman who does manage to catch the attention of some men. For some reason, however, after showing interest in her, the men always seemed to go through a small series of accidents.

history
Raised in a frugal type of household, Valora developed habits that involved salvaging things that were capable of being salvaged, using coupons, bargaining, and getting things for the best possible price. It was that they were always short on cash or anything but it never hurt to make sure that they never found themselves in such a situation. Luckily enough, Valora always had simple tastes, not very interested in things that might be considered more feminine.

It's not that she's completely unfeminine, Valora does enjoy some things that other females enjoy, she just never found much joy in spending money on things that she would never wear and shoes that she she knew she would never walk around in more than once.

Getting back to her history, Valora has been to her fair share of weddings in the past - she has also seen her fair share of divorces. Fortunately, her mother's divorces were never messy, Mirabelle Lennox was much too compliant for that. Her mother had never been greedy or wanted more than what she had or more than what she really needed. Valora stroke it rich when she inherited that particular trait of her mother's, the gods know that something like that easily could have become a fatal flaw.

Valora had a pretty typical childhood, she never had any intense relationships (or any relationships for that matter) or experienced anything really dramatic.

appearance
Valora stands at the proud height of 5'7" and her body is lightly muscled. Being a child of Ares you have to have some muscle, otherwise Ares might just insist on training you himself and gods, didn't that sound scary? Her eyes are electric blue and her jet black hair ends halfway down her back, is layered, and is naturally curled at the ends, she often just wears it down. Her skin is tanned and there's a few scars and bruises on various places on her body. Valora obtains most of her bruises not from clumsiness but from fighting or training.

She also has a tribal tattoo with a faded quality covering most of her left arm. She wears light steel wristbands and armbands the majority of time and they often make a sound that resembles the noise that bangles make. She always has strong black string tied on her right arm and left thigh. She often wears her orange Camp Half-Blood teeshirt, a pair of frayed shorts and simple loose black leather boots.

personality
Valora is a bit on the violent side, which makes sense her being a daughter of Ares and all, but accompanying that violence is an easily angered heart and an unwillingness to forgive others, which she can't help no matter how hard she tries. She's also stubborn and she allows herself to be fueled by emotion at times even though her usual method of approaching things is mind-over-heart.

Her mouth seldom opens to speak so when she says anything, most people listen. Valora's silence is also seen as awkward to most of those people and there are rarely people who can understand her. Valora does talk regularly to several people, although most of these people are her siblings. She is courageous and very loyal to friends, though a bit picky about those friends. She can act quite hostile and mean towards people who she decides she doesn't like, or people she's angry with. Quite quick to lose her temper when others insult her siblings, Valora often finds herself fighting to teach those who slander the Ares cabin a lesson.

She's interested in various things and she will often pop in the Hephaestus cabin. She is impressively intelligent and she often uses logic to make decisions, though she doesn't show this off. Despite being a child of Ares, she enjoys peace a bit more than her siblings and even though she gets quite annoyed with people quite often, she rarely acts on this, preferring to practice her self-control whenever she can. She's also a just a little bit friendlier than her siblings.

Indecisive, Valora finds it hard to make good, solid decisions or to make any decisions at all. She can also appear to be more indifferent for the majority of the time. Also pessimistic, insensitive, and lacking in goals. Valora is often confused by what she wants to accomplish in life because she does not really know, she goes along from day to day trying to find out what she's good at and what exactly she's supposed to be trying to do with her life.

Valora may seem a little lazy to other people, but she wouldn't use that term to describe herself, it's more "unwilling" as she puts it. She has never bullied anyone because she knows what's right and what's wrong. Because of this, she tends to stick to rules and she rarely breaks them unless it's absolutely necessary. Valora is capable of being nice, polite and uncharacteristically thoughtful for a child of Ares. Of course, she does all that's within her power to smash through all of the stereotypes surrounding children of Ares.

fatal flaw
A strong unwillingness to forgive others accompanied by a stubborn, easily-angered nature.

pets
Short haired Yorkshire Terrier named Cinnamon who she left back at home.

weapons
Due to the fact that she is a child of Ares, Valora is moderately skilled with a number of weapons and she will use whatever she can get her hands on. Most of the time, however, she opts for a celestial bronze battle axe. She also keeps a celestial bronze dagger concealed and strapped to her calf, mostly for emergencies.

talents
Inheriting the typical child of Ares' talent, Valora is very skilled in combat. She is also a fast runner.

other
Valora loves dogs. Like, loves them. She also loves ice cream and food in general.

It's best to go while I collapse
It's not a false alarm
The ashes settle in

I guess, we are the insane as we ignore the mirror's truth
Should I join the feast?
Should I acknowledge the leash?
A future in captivity - I'm not who I'm supposed to be

Last edited by Crispy Bacon on Tue Jun 14, 2011 6:07 pm; edited 21 times in total
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Crispy Bacon's Characters   Crispy Bacon's Characters I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 11:17 am

Wow. I never actually read your layouts before. Their really, really, good.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Crispy Bacon's Characters   Crispy Bacon's Characters I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 11:55 am

Thank you. :D

Last edited by Crispy Bacon on Fri Jul 16, 2010 6:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: Crispy Bacon's Characters   Crispy Bacon's Characters I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 12:17 pm

I love them
Back to top Go down
https://twitter.com/ColberstheSheep

PostSubject: Re: Crispy Bacon's Characters   Crispy Bacon's Characters I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 12:25 pm

Thanks Colby. o 3 o
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: Crispy Bacon's Characters   Crispy Bacon's Characters I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 12:32 pm

Welcome
Back to top Go down
https://twitter.com/ColberstheSheep

PostSubject: Re: Crispy Bacon's Characters   Crispy Bacon's Characters I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 2:19 pm

Victoria "Vi" Valentine

Age & Birthday
Fourteen, October 24th

Hometown
Vancouver, British Columbia.

Years at Camp
Two years

God Parent
Polyhymnia, Muse of Sacred Hymn and Eloquence

Mortal Parent
Rick Valentine

Appearance
Vi is 5'4" and slim, with long, soft brown hair that is often tied into a loose side ponytail. Warm green eyes framed by long, delicate eyelashes are often smiling. Slender, dainty fingers touch the strings of a harp and keys of a piano lovingly. Not one for fighting unless she must, her pale skin has very few scars and she cares for it very well. Her tea rose lips are often pressed together into a firm line or a smile.

Personality
First things first, Vi does not speak. It is not known whether she cannot or just will not, she never has, never does. Because of this, she seems to be in total control of her facial expressions (she spent a large amount of time perfecting this), knows sign language, and reads and writes English just as well as she can read Ancient Greek. Rather than singing, she plays the violin, piano, and harp, she enjoys playing all instruments equally.

Other people think that Vi is friendly, sympathetic, generous, kind, helpful, dependable, considerate, trustworthy, caring, optimistic, affectionate, thoughtful, gentle, and tenderhearted.

Victoria Valentine is definitely none of those things. She despises people, and only puts up with them because she finds that they are so incredibly pathetic and pitiful it's entertaining. Optimistic? Yeah right. More of a negative thinker, tends to look at the cons before the pros - if she looks at the pros at all, and more willing to think the worst of people than anything else. And she is definitely not gentle or tenderhearted. Bitter and biting maybe, but not gentle. Paranoid and cautious of others, she manages to keep no one suspicious of her true colours and she plans on keeping it that way. When things do not go according to her plans, she is furious and struggles to keep up her kind and gentle image. She is easily angered in general, however, she hides it well. She hides many things well. Vi is skeptical and dubious, so she does not believe in others' work or skills. Her smiles are rarely genuine.

There are few exceptions to who she hates. She loathes almost everyone, for she has a firm belief that everyone is the same. Vi trusts no-one and finds it amusing if they trust her. That's about all anyone ever is to her, entertainment. Even so, she would sacrifice herself readily for anyone because even though she believes that everyone is the same, she also believes that everyone deserves a second chance and with that, a chance to change. Vi is the strangest person. Maybe there's even some good in the heart of hers that she has always locked away from other people.

Fatal Flaw
Inability to realize value, worth, or differences within people.

Pets
None.

Weapons
Either dual celestial bronze daggers each with black decorations and silver crescents or a silver longbow also with black decorations.

Talents
- Can play instruments extremely well ( Muses talent )
- Brilliant actress
- Hides things well

Other
Vi loves stuffed animals, carnivals, and Christmas. She has a rather large collection of stuffed animals back home. Year-rounder.

Last edited by Crispy Bacon on Sun Nov 14, 2010 8:56 am; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Lightning

PostSubject: Re: Crispy Bacon's Characters   Crispy Bacon's Characters I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 4:58 pm

nice love 'em
Back to top Go down
http://Thtsimmermonkidd.tumblr.com

PostSubject: Re: Crispy Bacon's Characters   Crispy Bacon's Characters I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 6:43 pm

Morwenna Winters
Hunter of Artemis

Age & Birthday
Fifteen (but she's been fifteen for quite a few years now), November 24th

Hometown
Winnipeg, Manitoba

Years at Camp
Three years

God Parent
Hermes, God of Travelers and Thieves

Mortal Parent
Olivia Winters

Appearance
Morwenna is 5'7" and slender but slightly muscled and tanned. Her long black hair is always in either a loose, messy ponytail or just let down (rather than the usual Hunters' braids). Bright, steady grey eyes framed by thick, long eyelashes are always smiling. She usually wears a dark cloak with a silver clasp, dark jeans, and a loose silver shirt with a belt, as well as a platinum ring which she always wears, platinum pair of earrings, and silver bangles.

Personality
Morwenna is your typical comedy relief character. She's a pretty happy person, and she loves talking to people. Even so, she's a pretty good listener too. Rather easygoing and carefree, Morwenna tends to be the one comforting others in a tough situation instead of the one who's panicking, although she will act that way jokingly sometimes. She is also amazingly comfortable around men, and her fellow hunters often tell her that will be the death of her, or at least, the death of her immortality.

Also indecisive, indifferent, and unwilling to trust in others. Yes, even though she is friendly, she never truly trusts others. Morwenna prefers to do what is easiest or most convenient and she is rather lazy. She's also a bit suspicious of others, insecure, and doesn't understand others very well. Judgmental and a bit sarcastic at times. She hurts others without knowing it or meaning to, and she isn't very good at or comfortable with apologizing.

Fatal Flaw
Finds it hard to do what is right rather than what is more convenient.

Pets
None.

Weapons
The standard Hunter's silver bow and arrows, and a hunting knife strapped to her calf.

Talents
- Expert archer
- The usual Hunter's talents ( stronger and faster than usual people )

Other
She's been a hunter for a while. In one battle, she was wounded quite seriously and almost died, so she is staying at camp for a little bit. Year-rounder.

Last edited by Crispy Bacon on Fri Aug 13, 2010 3:15 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Lightning

PostSubject: Re: Crispy Bacon's Characters   Crispy Bacon's Characters I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 10:41 am

nice work!
Back to top Go down
http://Thtsimmermonkidd.tumblr.com

PostSubject: Re: Crispy Bacon's Characters   Crispy Bacon's Characters I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 11:37 am

Thank you. o w o
Back to top Go down
Inaniloquist
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Crispy Bacon's Characters   Crispy Bacon's Characters I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 11:00 pm

ACCEPTEEEDDDDD.
Woopwoop.
Back to top Go down
http://wonderlandacademy.forumotions.net/forum.htm

PostSubject: Re: Crispy Bacon's Characters   Crispy Bacon's Characters I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 12:18 pm

WOOT.

EDIT; Revamped Valora, Felix, and Melinda (but mostly Melinda). Didn't do much for Valora and Felix, though I made Felix chivalrous. I mostly fixed Melinda and restored her to what she originally was because I felt that I changed her too much and she wasn't the same Melinda anymore. So yeah, cut out a lot of stuff from her profile.

I'm pretty happy, wish I could figure out some ways to make Valora and Felix better though. ];
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Crispy Bacon's Characters   Crispy Bacon's Characters I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 4:05 pm

Spoiler:

don't even give me that look
I did not do anything to hurt you
this is your fault and only your fault
so don't go pointing that finger at me

Paperthin Hymn
llA N DllllT H E NllllT H E YllllA L LllllF A L LllllD O W Nll

a c e ... a s h f i e l d

age & birthday
Eighteen years old, born on the 5th of January.

camp-related information
A year-rounder who has spent five years at Camp Half-Blood. He spent only summers during his first three years and began to attend all year round when he turned sixteen.

god parent
Hades, Greek god of the dead; Lord of the Underworld

claim history
Ace wasn't claimed until the sixth day on the second week of his fifth month at camp - but he had already grown to despise his father by then.

mortal family
Lina Ashfield, a famous singer and actress who was always a little too busy when the time came for her to care for her son. Due to this fact, Ace mainly grew up with his mellow and even-tempered step-father Jack, his step-sister Lacy, his friendly aunt Morgan and his female cousins Lydia, Violet, and Melanie. However, Ace and his mother remain relatively close for two people who don't spend very much time together. Ace has always called Jack his father, and he always will. When it comes to addressing or speaking of his actual father, Ace simply refers to him as Hades, nothing more, nothing less.

history
Raised mainly around girls, it's a shocker Ace isn't the effeminate shoe-enthusiast that his female family members were likely to mold him into. Ace and his cousins did pretty much everything together, and when he came out of the girl-world that his family had constructed around him and his step-father, he had a knowledge of the feminine world that other males would kill for. He had information that would aid him greatly when it came to finding a girlfriend (not that he ever really had much interest in relationships anyways). He knew the times that he should pick up tubs of ice cream at the store, when he should just run, duck, and cover, what types of things he should ignore, and certain things about girls that he never would have guessed by himself.

Slowly but surely, Ace began to resent his biological father. He would have also resented his mother if he didn't know that she really did make an effort to be with him. Her schedule was just too busy most of the time. When her schedule did clear up or when she asked for some time off, however, she made sure to spend it with her family rather than friends, which probably would have been more useful. His father, on the other hand, was something completely different. No effort at all to show Ace that he cared. No gifts to speak for themselves, nothing that would tell him, "Can't chat with you every now and then, but that's because I've got ruling to do, plotting to do, lives to ruin, you know the deal. Oh yeah, still care about you though, son. Don't die because I would get upset."

It didn't help that he also took his damn time claiming Ace. Four and half months in the crowded Hermes cabin, feeling completely worthless because no god would claim him. Ace now holds onto this deep, hateful resentment for his godly parent.

appearance
Ace is 6'3" and has a more muscled, toned build (although he was quite scrawny when he got to camp). He has jet black hair that is kept in a slightly messy, short cut and doesn't bother him as well as penetrating gunmetal grey eyes that look a little on the stern and cold side. Ace's skin is lightly tanned and on his arm is a medium-sized black tattoo of a complex design. Oddly enough, Ace has amazing posture for the most part, although he will slump when he's dead-tired or when he forgets to maintain it. He also has prominent and broad cheekbones and a chiseled jawline. Although Ace doesn't really smile often, he's been told that his smile is one of his best qualities.

personality
Ace Ashfield is not the most social or friendly person in Camp Half-Blood, that's for sure. He can be quite cold and sarcastic, and a bit too impulsive for his own good, though he may blame that on the ADHD. Hostile and sardonic towards others, Ace doesn't exactly have oodles of friends. He's rather organized and intelligent, but slightly obsessive when it comes to organization, though he isn't aware of this. After being teased (or anything of that sort) he's often be more insulting and his vocabulary will expand quite a bit - with defamation. Generally, he knows a rather impressive amount of curses.

Peace and quiet is something that Ace greatly enjoys and he will muster his greatest death-glare for anyone who dares interrupt it. His very best death glare. And he's a son of Hades. Do the math. If you haven't already guessed, he's more of a loner and he's really independent. The only thing Ace has ever been a real natural at is killing, guess it comes from being son of the lord of the Underworld. Sports aren't really his cup of tea, and he's never been an artistic soul, although something he is very much of is a creature of habit.

Ace is also courageous and pretty much fearless. Even though most demigods are rebellious, Ace prefers to stick by the rules and he rarely breaks them unless he deems it absolutely necessary - nothing less. He can be quite rude and mean as well, depends on his mood really. Pleasant one moment, ripping out your throat the next. Ace's emotions are not something to be played with. Also, peer pressure will not work on him, he has an insanely strong sense of right and wrong, and he prefers not to listen to other people and to just listen to himself. He really hates it when people try to force him to do anything. Despite this fact, Ace has poor judgment at times.

To some others, he may come across as grumpy and gruff - he is. He's also guarded, distant, and stubborn. But Ace is also capable of being one of the most understanding, thoughtful, nice guys ever if you persuaded him to give you a chance. He may seem a little unfriendly at first, but eventually, he'll become someone you can talk to, someone who will listen to you, and who will be there for you when you need him. Ace is a sturdy and stable guy, if you need him to be there, he will be there - no doubt about it.

fatal flaw
He holds grudges, grudges that would have ultimately benefited him if he had just let them go. Accompanied with his strong unwillingness to forgive others, Ace may someday make a decision regarding one of his grudges that may make the difference between life and death for him.

pets
None

weapons
A special celestial bronze sword named Afterglow, the handle has a crystal of darker colour embedded into it and only when it catches light during twilight does it shimmer with different hues. There's a specific reason why Ace doesn't use a stygian iron weapon.

talents
Ace is horrible at necromancy, his skill with the powers related to his godly parent are much weaker than that of many of his siblings. However, he has the potential for excellent swordsmanship - but he hasn't tapped in to the greatness of it just yet.

other
Ace enjoys his mid-day naps immensely, and he can often be spotted taking them all about camp.

Make his fight
On the hill in the early day
Constant chill deep inside

Shouting gun
On they run
Through the endless grey

Last edited by Crispy Bacon on Tue Jun 14, 2011 5:59 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Crispy Bacon's Characters   Crispy Bacon's Characters I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 4:20 pm

Oooh fun.
Should RP with Roxanne.
HEHE.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Crispy Bacon's Characters   Crispy Bacon's Characters I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 6:59 am

I <3 ACE.
:">
*dies*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Crispy Bacon's Characters   Crispy Bacon's Characters I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 11:04 pm

Thanks guysss. 8D

Valora Lennox and Victoria Valentine are no longer active, might bring them back later, but they're kind of just sitting there at the moment.
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Crispy Bacon's Characters   Crispy Bacon's Characters I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 7:40 am

CARYS CALLS DIBS ON Ace!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Crispy Bacon's Characters   Crispy Bacon's Characters I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 7:56 am

Lul, I think I'm going to keep Ace single for a while. Just can't imagine him in a relationship and I love him too much to give him away. >.>
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Crispy Bacon's Characters   Crispy Bacon's Characters I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 7:57 am

THEN SHE WANTS FELIX XD She WANTS no NEEDS a BF XD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Crispy Bacon's Characters   Crispy Bacon's Characters I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 8:00 am

Felix is already promised to someone though. (It was like, totally unexpected, I didn't even plan on having Felix be with someone) O . O

YOU LIKE MY MALE CHARACTERS, HUH, DEAN? xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Crispy Bacon's Characters   Crispy Bacon's Characters I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Crispy Bacon's Characters
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next