Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Crispy Bacon's Characters

Go down 
+7
Boo Bunny
maddie ☹
dean
Inaniloquist
Lightning
Colby
Zan
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

Crispy Bacon's Characters - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crispy Bacon's Characters   Crispy Bacon's Characters - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 2:34 pm

CEPTED.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Crispy Bacon's Characters   Crispy Bacon's Characters - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 2:37 pm

Uhh, thanks. O.O
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Crispy Bacon's Characters   Crispy Bacon's Characters - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 2:41 pm

OH EFF. WAIT...I FORGOT. SORRY.
BLONDE MOMENT. xDD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Crispy Bacon's Characters   Crispy Bacon's Characters - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 2:44 pm

LOL. IT'S OKAY, I HAVE THOSE MOMENTS TOO. xD

WHEN I SAW YOU ACCEPTING THEM I WAS LIKE, "O.O" xD
Back to top Go down
Dan
Secret Chinchilla Ninja
Secret Chinchilla Ninja

PostSubject: Re: Crispy Bacon's Characters   Crispy Bacon's Characters - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 3:08 pm

Dear Crispy,

I am writing this eloquent letter to tell you politely, in the utmost way of the high road to STOP MAKING SUCH AMAZING CHARACTERS, YOU CRAZY PERSON. BLARGHLFIZZLE.

From,
Dan

Spazziness FTW.

Anyway -- want to RP with Adrian? xD
Back to top Go down
maddie ☹
Grammar Police
maddie ☹

PostSubject: Re: Crispy Bacon's Characters   Crispy Bacon's Characters - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 7:53 pm

I thought Adrian was a female name? xD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Crispy Bacon's Characters   Crispy Bacon's Characters - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 8:27 pm

PFFT, THANK YOU, DAN. 8D

But yes, I'd like to rp with Adrian. xD

EDEET: 02/22/11- Kayce is now inactive.

EDEET #2: 03/05/11- Zane is also now inactive.

Spoiler:

looking up when I'm feeling down
proclaiming hate when I'm in love
yes, I'm an enigma, baby
don't expect you to understand
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Stars Would Fall
llW H A TllllA R EllllY O UllllW A I T I N GllllF O Rll

w e n d y ... m o s s

age & birthday
Seventeen years of age, born on the 25th of July

camp-related information
A year-rounder who has spent a total of three years in camp.

god parent
Calliope, Chief Muse of Epic Poetry

claim history
Wendy was claimed shortly after she entered camp.

mortal family
Christopher Moss, Wendy's father, a warmhearted man who always showered his daughter with love. Even so, Wendy was never particularly close to her father - although they were fond of each other. She never really made an effort to form a real relationship with her father. However, when Wendy decided to go off to camp with her best friend, Chris couldn't help but be a little upset. Even more upset when she told him she would be staying at the camp full-time. Despite the steadily growing distance and formalities between the two of them, Chris continues to love his daughter.

Theresa Moss, Wendy's step-mother, a fanciful but kind and compassionate woman who often talked to and supported Wendy with whatever she did. Although she may seem like a petty person who can't keep up a solid conversation, Theresa is actually a very clever woman. Theresa and Wendy always seemed to have a connection that Chris and Wendy would never be able to find between themselves. Before approaching her father for permission to attend camp, Wendy first went to Theresa to tell her step-mother about part of her "situation" and to hear her opinion on the topic. They appear to have mutual respect for each other.

Erica Moss, Wendy's mortal half-sister. Erica is only about two years younger than Wendy and oddly enough, they always got along. Wendy was always willing to play the older sister part, taking care of her sister and helping her with things that she needed help with and Erica would, in return, back up and remain loyal to her sister. Erica is unaware of the fact that Wendy's mother is actually a goddess, she only knows that Wendy stays at a year-round "school" that specializes in teaching kids that have ADHD and dyslexia like Wendy does.

history
Near the beginning of her freshman year in high school, Wendy met many people who eventually became a part of her circle of friends. The person who stood out most of those people was someone by the name of Eridian. He had ADHD and dyslexia just like Wendy and that made them automatically friends or something due to the fact that they were really the only people who were close to completely understanding each other.

While they weren't complete opposites, they were notably different. Although she wasn't necessarily a really good student/girl, Wendy tended to avoid discord and commotion while Eridian seemed to attract trouble. Even so, they were best friends and they stuck together. When one got in a sticky situation, the other would stand by them and they would brave it together. Often, they would be found running through the halls, being chased by rabid cheerleaders, band geeks, cafeteria kids and teachers. Eventually, they both learned that they had something in common. They were demigods. They learned this one day when one particular student in their school turned right in front of them and the mist failed to conceal her. A satyr came swooping to their rescue and informed them of their parentage.

The satyr gave them an option, either live knowing that they were demigods and endanger both themselves and those around them or choose to go to a camp where they would train and learn to defend themselves and protect their loved ones. The decision was a pretty easy one to make. The hard part was talking to their parents about it.

Christopher was not happy at all. Wendy herself did not attract very many monsters, but coupled with Eridian, they attracted even more monsters than they would normally. He was hard to persuade, he was firm in wanting Wendy to remain at home. He wished for Eridian to go to camp by himself, but Wendy was adamant about their sticking together, and eventually, she won the arguments and her father grudgingly agreed to let her go.

Once they had both received their parents' permission, they headed to camp with the satyr together.

appearance
Wendy stands at 5'3" with a slight and delicate but feminine figure. She has straight medium brown hair that ends around her lower back and full bangs that she is constantly stressing over on windy days. Her large, laughing brown eyes are one of her winning features along with the easy smile that always finds its way onto her face no matter the situation. Her skin is lightly tanned from spending all that time in the sun, and there are quite a few scars placed throughout her body. She's actually really pretty, although she does look a little younger than she actually is. Wendy tends to wear the usual camp t-shirt and jeans or some other type of shirt and jeans.

personality
It could be said that Wendy is capable of having several different personalities and adopting different behaviours depending on who she is in the company of. To people she has not befriended, Wendy may seem detached and apathetic. This may be due to the fact that she remains silent around people she is unfamiliar with. Around these people she will be calm if not slightly cool as well as kind of indifferent.

When with people she has befriended, Wendy is a completely different person. She's notably more energetic and wild, as well as much more talkative. At times, she will speak 1000 words per minute and at other times, she will hardly utter even a sentence. She isn't bipolar or anything, but her mood and personality is pretty fickle. There's also a certain time of the month where she gets more cranky and emotional that the rest of the time. During these times, it would be advised to try and win the beast over with a tub of her favourite rocky road ice cream or other favours and food.

Even though she does surround herself with friends and company, she often feels quite lonely. There are periods of time where she will be distant and seemingly callous, this is probably when she is most vulnerable. Most of the time, however, she is slightly hostile, sharp-tongued, constricting, and unbending. Her temper will flare up in a matter of moments, although she will rarely show this. Secretly, Wendy is many things that she does not show to other people. Kind of spiteful as well as malicious, she will be cruel and mean at times when she fails to hold herself back. She's relatively good at controlling her emotions, but she will slip up occasionally. Wendy is also very independent and methodical. But she will also be cautious, immature and intolerant and she is secretly a schemer.

The majority of the time, Wendy is quite a pleasant, friendly, and upbeat person. On the outside, at least.

fatal flaw
Intolerance when it comes to many things paired with hostility, a tendency to hold herself back, and an unwillingness to completely open up to friends

pets
A beautiful Turkish Angora cat named Esprit.

weapons
Celestial bronze knives that she will either use normally or throw. Although she isn't really attached to these knives, she will get slightly ticked off if anybody breaks one of them on purpose.

talents
Having spent a fair amount of time at camp, Wendy is decently skilled with her knives. She also inherited her mother's beautiful voice and singing. Sadly, she has yet to possess the ability to channel power into her singing to deal some real damage to others (she has been trying to train this, but she isn't sure as to whether it's possible or not). Although her singing isn't capable of knocking someone out or anything, it certainly is very pleasant to listen to. She's also quite talented with a number of different instruments although she only focuses on the piano, lyre, and harp.

other
Eridian is role played by Remplissage.

I don't know what you're looking for
You haven't found it baby, that's for sure
You rip me up and spread me all around
In the dust of the deed of time

And this is not a case of lust, you see
It's not a matter of you versus of me
It's fine the way you want me on your own
But in the end it's always me alone

Last edited by Crispy Bacon on Tue Jun 14, 2011 6:01 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: Crispy Bacon's Characters   Crispy Bacon's Characters - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 10:14 pm

--Crispy. Whoa. My mouth I open right now. An Kyle's last name is Adrian. I found out it means darkness.--
Back to top Go down
Dan
Secret Chinchilla Ninja
Secret Chinchilla Ninja

PostSubject: Re: Crispy Bacon's Characters   Crispy Bacon's Characters - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 7:05 pm

Nico wrote:
--Crispy. Whoa. My mouth I open right now. An Kyle's last name is Adrian. I found out it means darkness.--

Hehe, that's why I named my child of Hades Adrian before he became inactive. :3
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: Crispy Bacon's Characters   Crispy Bacon's Characters - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 11:45 pm

--That makes so much sense Dan. xD--
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Crispy Bacon's Characters   Crispy Bacon's Characters - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 9:50 am

Nico wrote:
Whaaat? O-O
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: Crispy Bacon's Characters   Crispy Bacon's Characters - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 10:09 am

My jaw dropped in amazement. Your characters are that good!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Crispy Bacon's Characters   Crispy Bacon's Characters - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 10:09 am

Oh gosh, thanks. xD

EDEET: 04/15/11- Alicia Oakley is now inactive.

EDEET #2: 04/16/11- Felix Haywood, Melinda Larkin, and Wendy Moss are now inactive.

what are you trying to do?
control me? me?
you will never be able to control me
even I can't control me

Envy
llD O N ' TllllT R YllllT H A TllllO NllllM Ell

e v e l y n ... s i e r r a ... y a t e s

age & birthday
Sixteen years of age, born on April 24th

camp-related information
Evelyn's home has been Camp Half-Blood for a grand total of five years. She stays at camp all year round.

god parent
Hephaestus, Greek god of the forge and fire; Smith of the gods

claim history
Evelyn was claimed on her third afternoon at camp.

mortal family
Evelyn has a rather large family. First and foremost, there's her mother, Nancy Yates (né Devereaux), an energetic and slightly childish woman who helped develop Evelyn's more feminine side. Nancy and Evelyn were always the best of friends even with their contrasting personalities. There was also Tyler Yates, a stern but caring man who turned oddly playful and happy when he was around Evelyn and her mother. She has dozens of cousins, aunts, and uncles. She also has one mortal half-brother by the name of Chris and three step-siblings named Lily, Mike, and Lynn.

history
Ms. Nancy Devereaux became Mrs. Nancy Yates on a June 18th when Evelyn was 8 years old. Their family life was a happy one and Evelyn grew up with only a few encounters with monsters. One of her step-siblings, Mike, and Evelyn got along particularly well. They both had ADHD and dyslexia and that gave them mutual understanding or something. When one was weak in something, the other would help them out, they formed some sort of partnership.

Naturally, they found out that they were demigods at the same time. Nancy and Tyler already knew, of course, both of them having had a fling with a god was one of things that made them relate more strongly. Mike and Evelyn went to Camp Half-Blood and she was claimed by Hephaestus at the same time that he was claimed by Aphrodite - something that Evelyn laughed her head off, much to the chagrin of Mike. She has always been a happy person, always content with what she had. She loved her mortal family and she quickly learned to love her half-divine family.

appearance
Evelyn stands at 5'4" with high cheekbones, a light tan, and an athletic, average build. She's never been one for dieting or extreme exercise to lose weight and such, she was perfectly happy with not having a way-too-slim figure, tiny little waist, or impossibly long legs. She has blazing and clear blue eyes as well as straight dark brown hair that comes to an end a few inches below her shoulders. Evelyn has obtained several scars from working in the forges and from being out there in the battlefield.

personality
A sassy, saucy and audacious teenager who values strength and independence greatly. Evelyn can be rather sharp at times and a little too quick to judge, but she has a compassionate streak and there is nothing more awe-inducing than hearing her sharp but silvery voice take on a more gentle and soft tone. While not exactly reckless, Evelyn often acts on her guts rather than her mind. She could be called courageous, fearless, brave, or just plain dumb - who knows why she does the things that she does or what goes on in her head. The gods know that she's capable of being pretty brainless at times.

Evelyn is quite spontaneous but she will stick with the things that she starts from start to finish. She can be cooperative and she has an unbending faith in life, others, and herself. She is also forgiving and she doesn't hold grudges, at least not for very long. You might irritate her or anger her, but Evelyn isn't stupid when it comes to things like that, she knows that it's better to let go than to hold onto a silly little grudge when forgiving the person could just make everything alright again.

However, she is a little indecisive and she doesn't always make the best choices. Evelyn finds it pretty difficult to admit that she was ever wrong with anything, although she often is wrong with many things. Lazy for the most part (although she is capable of being a hard-worker when she feels like it), Evelyn puts off doing things until the very last moment, a bad habit that she really should change. Evelyn is prone to getting jealous of others and she is also a little pessimistic at times as well as unwilling when it comes to many things.

She may also come across as a little rude and a bit too blunt. Also a bit unrestrained and insensitive, she often acts without thinking about the effects her actions might have on others, just thinking about herself.

fatal flaw
A tendency to make bad decisions and an unwillingness to act properly when it comes to many things.

pets
None.

weapons
A simple celestial bronze sword and a shield.

talents
Like other children of Hephaestus, Evelyn has a talent for metalworking and smithing. She also has a knack for glassblowing - one of her favourite hobbies.

other
Evelyn has some sort of weird obsession with ancient weaponry.

Tell me where our time went
And if it was time well spent
Just don't let me fall asleep
Feeling empty again

Cause I fear I might break
and I fear I can't take it
Tonight I'll lie awake feeling empty
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Crispy Bacon's Characters   Crispy Bacon's Characters - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 8:50 pm

Sorry about the double-post!
OHOHOHOHOHO, WHATCHA GUYS GONNA DO 'BOUT IT.

Anyways, bumping the topic to show off my delicious new navigation section (in the first post of the topic). I might add two or three more characters later on, as well. o u o
Back to top Go down
maddie ☹
Grammar Police
maddie ☹

PostSubject: Re: Crispy Bacon's Characters   Crispy Bacon's Characters - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 1:04 pm

So delicious :3
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: Crispy Bacon's Characters   Crispy Bacon's Characters - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 1:10 pm

Yum! Anyway, I love your template. *Steals.* I may or may not, depending on how lazy I am, use the things at the top and bottom. They make your character look so pretty!

(I'm still laughing about the thing you said about Angel.

Angel: *Takes off glasses, flips hair, then winks.* I'm not.)
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: Crispy Bacon's Characters   Crispy Bacon's Characters - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 02, 2011 1:50 am

I'm sorry I'm double posting, but I felt like this topic needed to be bumped. I love her characters. Let's all celebrate them! *Throws Angel's confetti.*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Crispy Bacon's Characters   Crispy Bacon's Characters - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 02, 2011 1:51 am

YOU WANT FLETCHER. xD

ERM. HER LAYOUTS.

WANTWANT.

NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED. <3
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: Crispy Bacon's Characters   Crispy Bacon's Characters - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 02, 2011 1:59 am

I want Felix. xD

BUT WE CAN'T TAKE HER CHARACTERS. THEY'RE HALL-OF-FAMERS.

I still wish we could, though. xD It's a shame they can't live on. :/ They were so amazingly done. She's really good at making characters.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Crispy Bacon's Characters   Crispy Bacon's Characters - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 02, 2011 2:06 am

AND WHEN SHE ROLEPLAYED AS "MADAM AMORA?"

-REMINISCES-
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: Crispy Bacon's Characters   Crispy Bacon's Characters - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 02, 2011 2:10 am

Ahh, that was cool. She didn't even make the character, yet Madam Amora was just as strong. OMG. Crispy's characters should be like canons, and we apply for them. xD Kidding . . . Maybe . . . xD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Crispy Bacon's Characters   Crispy Bacon's Characters - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 02, 2011 2:30 am

I HAD THE SAME THOUGHT. OMFG. xD

TELEPATHETIC RIGHT THERE.
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: Crispy Bacon's Characters   Crispy Bacon's Characters - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 02, 2011 2:48 am

FOR REAL. *Starts to jot down on note pad, but instead, writes in Fluff's mind.* SOME ELSE SHOULD READ THIS NOW. *Pokes everyone but Fluff and Self.*
Back to top Go down
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

PostSubject: Re: Crispy Bacon's Characters   Crispy Bacon's Characters - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 02, 2011 10:40 am

IMMA DIE OFF SO MY CHARACTERS COULD GO UP FOR AUCTION. xD
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: Crispy Bacon's Characters   Crispy Bacon's Characters - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 02, 2011 11:53 am

Lol. xD Well, that's just what Fluff and I want. W have to clue what's going to happen. CRUSPY SHOULD HAVE GIVEN US A WILL!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Crispy Bacon's Characters   Crispy Bacon's Characters - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Crispy Bacon's Characters
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next