Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Crispy Bacon's Characters

Go down 
+7
Boo Bunny
maddie ☹
dean
Inaniloquist
Lightning
Colby
Zan
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
dean
Experienced Poster

Crispy Bacon's Characters - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crispy Bacon's Characters   Crispy Bacon's Characters - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 8:02 am

Yesh XD GIMME ACE OR FELIX! NOW! And come on the C-Box plz XD
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: Crispy Bacon's Characters   Crispy Bacon's Characters - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 9:31 am

Dean.... Why do you want are awesome guy charres!?!?
Back to top Go down
https://twitter.com/ColberstheSheep
maddie ☹
Grammar Police
maddie ☹

PostSubject: Re: Crispy Bacon's Characters   Crispy Bacon's Characters - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 12:21 pm

*our
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Crispy Bacon's Characters   Crispy Bacon's Characters - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 12:51 pm

MOO, YOU THINK ACE IS SEXY, DON'T YOU? ;]
Back to top Go down
maddie ☹
Grammar Police
maddie ☹

PostSubject: Re: Crispy Bacon's Characters   Crispy Bacon's Characters - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 12:52 pm

Uh, I'd be lying if I said no. xD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Crispy Bacon's Characters   Crispy Bacon's Characters - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 12:54 pm

OFCOURSE. 8D

When are you and Roxanne going to switch back, BTW? O.o
Back to top Go down
maddie ☹
Grammar Police
maddie ☹

PostSubject: Re: Crispy Bacon's Characters   Crispy Bacon's Characters - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 1:01 pm

I dun know. I needa speak to Roxanne about this. I've been longing for my dear accountness stuff back D8
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Crispy Bacon's Characters   Crispy Bacon's Characters - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 1:03 pm

xD I've been getting confused. I was like, "Why is Roxanne roleplaying Madeline? Isn't Madeline Moo's character? D8"
Back to top Go down
maddie ☹
Grammar Police
maddie ☹

PostSubject: Re: Crispy Bacon's Characters   Crispy Bacon's Characters - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 1:10 pm

I've been confused lately xD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Crispy Bacon's Characters   Crispy Bacon's Characters - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 1:13 pm

I need... a new character. A JUICY, INTERESTING CHARACTER.
Back to top Go down
maddie ☹
Grammar Police
maddie ☹

PostSubject: Re: Crispy Bacon's Characters   Crispy Bacon's Characters - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 1:15 pm

A bish? A punk? A triplet? OMG, A MENTALLY RETARDED ONE!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Crispy Bacon's Characters   Crispy Bacon's Characters - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 1:17 pm

MAYBE A PUNK. Though mentally retarded does sound delicious.
Back to top Go down
maddie ☹
Grammar Police
maddie ☹

PostSubject: Re: Crispy Bacon's Characters   Crispy Bacon's Characters - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 1:18 pm

Deliciously juicy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Crispy Bacon's Characters   Crispy Bacon's Characters - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 1:19 pm

And deliciously chewy.
Back to top Go down
maddie ☹
Grammar Police
maddie ☹

PostSubject: Re: Crispy Bacon's Characters   Crispy Bacon's Characters - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 1:19 pm

Tasty and delicious! Healthy and nutritious!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Crispy Bacon's Characters   Crispy Bacon's Characters - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 1:22 pm

HER NAME WILL HAVE AN X BECAUSE Xs JUST SCREAM BAD-ARSE.
Back to top Go down
maddie ☹
Grammar Police
maddie ☹

PostSubject: Re: Crispy Bacon's Characters   Crispy Bacon's Characters - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 1:23 pm

XIERIAN! (pronounced Zerin.) I knew someone named that. She. Was. Crazy.

Last edited by Music on Sat Jul 02, 2011 7:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Crispy Bacon's Characters   Crispy Bacon's Characters - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 1:25 pm

Is that a real name? O.o
Back to top Go down
maddie ☹
Grammar Police
maddie ☹

PostSubject: Re: Crispy Bacon's Characters   Crispy Bacon's Characters - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 1:29 pm

Yes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Crispy Bacon's Characters   Crispy Bacon's Characters - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 1:32 pm

ARE YOU SURE? QUIT PLAYIN' GAMES WITH MY HEART.
Back to top Go down
maddie ☹
Grammar Police
maddie ☹

PostSubject: Re: Crispy Bacon's Characters   Crispy Bacon's Characters - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 1:35 pm

I have a yearbook next to me with my ex-somewhatfriendwhomovedaway named Xierian Hopkins.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Crispy Bacon's Characters   Crispy Bacon's Characters - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 1:38 pm

Hokay. I trust you. *glomps*
Back to top Go down
maddie ☹
Grammar Police
maddie ☹

PostSubject: Re: Crispy Bacon's Characters   Crispy Bacon's Characters - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 1:40 pm

*glompers*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Crispy Bacon's Characters   Crispy Bacon's Characters - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 10:38 am

Xenia Gavins

Age & Birthday
Sixteen, October 14th

Years at Camp
Three years

God Parent
Astraea, Goddess of Justice, Innocence, and Purity

Mortal Parent
Liam Gavins

Appearance
Xenia stands at the height of 5'6" with a slender but curvy figure and a ruddy complexion and healthy glow about her skin from spending so much time outdoors. Her slightly small, mint green eyes with silver flecks and a dreamy, far-off look are framed by almost unnaturally long eyelashes. She has straight ash blond hair that ends just below her waist, is wavy at the ends and is often held back by a black headband - rarely a colourful accessory. You'll find a deep red ribbon on her left wrist as it's a pretty but painful reminder to her, a reminder of one of the most intense promises she has ever made in her life. As for scars, she has a long, pale one towards the top of her thigh, running across it. Another one of her more prominent scars is a bullet wound on her shoulder - questions asked about this particular wound that never quite healed are answered by a prompt glare and her signature "get outta my face" scowl.

Personality
A free spirit and as someone very fond of their independence, Xenia spends most of her time outside and is prone to ill temper if she spends a long time indoors. Snarky and cheeky, if you asked her for one word to describe herself she would probably beam at you, strike a pose, and say, "breathtaking." She makes promises like she breathes air, and some would say that she needs to keep these promises more than she needs to breathe air - which is crazy, but quite believable in Xenia's case. Although she is overall, an easygoing person, she has the moments where she believes there is nearly no hope and gets serious. Such moments are frightening, for both herself and other people. A bit of a show-off but partial to honour and pride, she loves to demonstrate tricks she's learned but will never back down from something that she started. Challenges? Always accepted. She has... a rough past with relationships, so she will brush off anyone who tries to get close to her.

Xenia doesn't know when she's right or wrong. She will not apologize right away, so it's useless to expect an apology as soon as she realizes she did you wrong. Eventually, however, she will apologize. Otherwise, the guilt would keep eating and eating at her and she would just snap. She is also a softie at heart, but she keeps up the tough facade because she doesn't quite trust anything. Don't take it personally if she doesn't fall into your arms in a game of Trust, it's not because of you - it's because of her.

Fatal Flaw
Desperate need to keep promises and a firm belief that she's indestructible - she doesn't know her limits.

Weapon
Xenia uses a variety of different weapons which include an ivory longbow, a celestial bronze and steel shield combo, daggers, knives, and others.

Talents
No noteworthy talents really, other than the fact that she's capable of thinking up nearly flawless solutions to any type of dilemma. They're not perfect, but then again, what is? And she's tough, not like beating people up left and right tough, but high pain tolerance tough. She'll take the hits you deal and she'll take them without batting an eye.

Other
Rather than the camp necklace, she wears a heart-shaped locket on a gold chain on her neck. This necklace is rarely taken off or opened - nobody except herself knows what is inside of the locket. Year-rounder.
Back to top Go down
maddie ☹
Grammar Police
maddie ☹

PostSubject: Re: Crispy Bacon's Characters   Crispy Bacon's Characters - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 10:47 am

Er happy belated birthday 8D
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Crispy Bacon's Characters   Crispy Bacon's Characters - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Crispy Bacon's Characters
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next