Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

I'm tired of walking in the village (Private to Crispy Bacon)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

I'm tired of walking in the village (Private to Crispy Bacon) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm tired of walking in the village (Private to Crispy Bacon)   I'm tired of walking in the village (Private to Crispy Bacon) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 9:08 pm

Unsure as to what I should do, I stood uncomfortably for a bit. I don't know why she was upset. Was it because the kiss didn't mean anything or something? "Hey, if you're upset over the kiss... I'm sorry? I don't know, I'm sure you'll find a great... Satyr or someone who loves you." I tried to console her, crouching next to her and placing a reassuring hand (if hands could even be reassuring) on the small of her back. "You can push me into the creek if you want?" I suggested, laughing lightheartedly.
Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

PostSubject: Re: I'm tired of walking in the village (Private to Crispy Bacon)   I'm tired of walking in the village (Private to Crispy Bacon) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 12:50 am

I shook my head smiling. "I'm only upset for one reason. I'm upset because I lost!" I gave him a friendly punch in the arm.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I'm tired of walking in the village (Private to Crispy Bacon)   I'm tired of walking in the village (Private to Crispy Bacon) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 12:56 am

"Oh, makes sense." I said, grinning. "You know... you could still push me into the creek if you wanted to, I don't mind at all." I told her, raising my hands. "Trust me, there is nothing more refreshing than pushing someone into a lake, river, or creek to blow off steam."
Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

PostSubject: Re: I'm tired of walking in the village (Private to Crispy Bacon)   I'm tired of walking in the village (Private to Crispy Bacon) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 12:58 am

I shook my head. "No, that's too mean. Besides, the Naiads would get angry. I don't wanna mess with them." I looked into his eyes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I'm tired of walking in the village (Private to Crispy Bacon)   I'm tired of walking in the village (Private to Crispy Bacon) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 1:30 am

Nodding, I looked back at her and stared for a bit before blinking and breaking the look. "Alright, makes sense. The wrath of a naiad is probably fierce - although I've heard they're pretty chill for the most part. Chill, get it? 'Cause they're in the water.. Ah, that was horrible. Don't even chuckle at the lameness." I said, shaking my head and smacking myself in the forehead.
Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

PostSubject: Re: I'm tired of walking in the village (Private to Crispy Bacon)   I'm tired of walking in the village (Private to Crispy Bacon) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 1:32 am

I laughed, even though he said don't. "That's really funny. I've never heard that one." I looked at him and smiled big.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I'm tired of walking in the village (Private to Crispy Bacon)   I'm tired of walking in the village (Private to Crispy Bacon) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 1:43 am

"That was totally not funny. You're just being nice." I said, laughing with her. "Thanks, anyways. A person needs someone to laugh at their jokes once in a while, even if they are incredibly lame. You're a good person, Asipha." I announced, giving her a pat on the back just like they always told you to in grade school.
Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

PostSubject: Re: I'm tired of walking in the village (Private to Crispy Bacon)   I'm tired of walking in the village (Private to Crispy Bacon) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 1:46 am

"Well, I'm a nymph. It's not easy being mean. You know? Wait, no, you don't. You're a son of Hermes." I laughed a little more.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I'm tired of walking in the village (Private to Crispy Bacon)   I'm tired of walking in the village (Private to Crispy Bacon) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 1:50 am

"Yeah, so I wouldn't know." I said, chuckling along with her. "I've always had this image of how I expected nymphs to be or something, but you don't act the way I expect nymphs to - and that's a good thing! I guess it was 'cause of all the things I've heard from other campers, but we don't exactly treat you guys respectfully so.." I stopped and ran a hand through my hair. "I think I'm repeating myself." I said, laughing.
Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

PostSubject: Re: I'm tired of walking in the village (Private to Crispy Bacon)   I'm tired of walking in the village (Private to Crispy Bacon) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 1:55 am

I smiled and nodded. "Well, most nymphs are tired of some campers. But, you're cool too. And it's fine."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I'm tired of walking in the village (Private to Crispy Bacon)   I'm tired of walking in the village (Private to Crispy Bacon) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 1:56 am

"Oh.. Thanks! You're cool too, Asipha. I enjoy the compliment, by the way, not everyday that I get one of those." I said, laughing. "It's nice once in a while but too much and you feel like you're being smothered, in my opinion." I comment, shaking my head.
Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

PostSubject: Re: I'm tired of walking in the village (Private to Crispy Bacon)   I'm tired of walking in the village (Private to Crispy Bacon) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 7:58 pm

I laughed. "I get some compliments. Most of them are like, 'You're hot!' and 'You look pretty'. Those get on my nerves. I want a real compliment," I explained.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I'm tired of walking in the village (Private to Crispy Bacon)   I'm tired of walking in the village (Private to Crispy Bacon) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 8:02 pm

"A real compliment..?" He repeated quizzically, raising an eyebrow at her before clearing his throat and kneeling before her. "Oh, Asipha, sweet Asipha, my soul sings whenever I gaze into your divine green eyes." Fletcher crooned, assuming a romantic sort of vocal tone.
Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

PostSubject: Re: I'm tired of walking in the village (Private to Crispy Bacon)   I'm tired of walking in the village (Private to Crispy Bacon) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 11:07 pm

I gasped. That was the sweetest thing anybody had ever said to me. At that instant, tears came out my eyes. I hugged and him and started to laugh. "Thank you!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I'm tired of walking in the village (Private to Crispy Bacon)   I'm tired of walking in the village (Private to Crispy Bacon) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 12:15 am

"Er, you're welcome, I guess!" I said, grinning and brushing back her hair when it flew into my face. Realizing that she had shed a tear, my eyes widened. "Whoa whoa whoa, why are you crying?" I asked, laughing once and patting her on the back while she hugged me.
Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

PostSubject: Re: I'm tired of walking in the village (Private to Crispy Bacon)   I'm tired of walking in the village (Private to Crispy Bacon) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2011 10:59 pm

"I'm just so happy. No one's every given me a compliment like that ever. It was so sweet and nice. It sounded like something from Shakespeare. Thank you!" I hugged him even more as another tear fell down my face.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I'm tired of walking in the village (Private to Crispy Bacon)   I'm tired of walking in the village (Private to Crispy Bacon) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 3:07 pm

don't think of it as true love, you should never think of it as true love

Fletcher Emerson
"It is hard to believe that a man is telling the truth when you know that you would lie if you were in his place."

Not really sure what to do in a situation like this, I paused for a moment before hugging her back awkwardly. Oh gods, I didn't know what to do. "Yes, you do seem very happy while you continue to shed some tears." I said, grinning and then picking her up and swinging her around. "Girls are prettiest when they smile, you know." I added, beaming at her.

always be suspicious, always be careful, don't ever let your guard down
Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

PostSubject: Re: I'm tired of walking in the village (Private to Crispy Bacon)   I'm tired of walking in the village (Private to Crispy Bacon) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 3:12 pm

I laughed humorously. "You're right. I am smiling but kinda crying at the same time!" I held on to him as he picked me up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I'm tired of walking in the village (Private to Crispy Bacon)   I'm tired of walking in the village (Private to Crispy Bacon) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 3:14 pm

Fletcher Emerson
"It is hard to believe that a man is telling the truth when you know that you would lie if you were in his place."

"That's an odd combination. Girls are so strange." I replied jokingly, laughing along with her before putting her down and stretching. "Say, do you do anything else weird? For instance, hiccuping and sneezing at the same time? Because I have to admit, that would be adorable."

Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

PostSubject: Re: I'm tired of walking in the village (Private to Crispy Bacon)   I'm tired of walking in the village (Private to Crispy Bacon) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 3:20 pm

I laughed at him. "No, but after I hiccup, I start to sneeze. I think it's weird, buts thats probably because I'm a dryad." I shrugged my shoulders and pulled my knees to my chest.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I'm tired of walking in the village (Private to Crispy Bacon)   I'm tired of walking in the village (Private to Crispy Bacon) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 3:27 pm

Fletcher Emerson

"It's not that weird." He said, shrugging his shoulders. "I hate getting the hiccups." He informed her, crinkling his nose. "They undermine my immense manliness, don't you think?" He joked, grinning at her like a total goof ball.

Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

PostSubject: Re: I'm tired of walking in the village (Private to Crispy Bacon)   I'm tired of walking in the village (Private to Crispy Bacon) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 3:30 pm

I laughed at him. "I guess so, it should!" I got up off the rock and picked two mint leaves. I gave one to Fletcher and ate the other one. "Try it, it's really good."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I'm tired of walking in the village (Private to Crispy Bacon)   I'm tired of walking in the village (Private to Crispy Bacon) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 3:33 pm

Fletcher Emerson

"Oh, is this some sort of healthy nature food?" I asked, raising an eyebrow at it before bringing to my nose and sniffing. Familiar smell, didn't seem like anything suspicious. Not that Asipha really had a reason to poison me or anything - but you could never be too careful. "Mint? I heard that some people chew these a lot to freshen up their breath. Is this a hint to me, Asipha?" I asked, assuming a somewhat offended tone of voice before chuckling and popping the leaf in my mouth and chewing as told.

Last edited by Crispy Bacon on Sat May 14, 2011 3:38 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Typo!)
Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

PostSubject: Re: I'm tired of walking in the village (Private to Crispy Bacon)   I'm tired of walking in the village (Private to Crispy Bacon) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 3:38 pm

"I chew when I get hungry." Then I realized what he was talking about. "Oh no! I didn't really have that in mind, unless you want to..." I said smiling. I chewed on mine a little more.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I'm tired of walking in the village (Private to Crispy Bacon)   I'm tired of walking in the village (Private to Crispy Bacon) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 3:44 pm

Fletcher Emerson

"Huh?" He managed, furrowing his brows and wondering what she meant. "Er, I meant that you were implying that I had bad breath." He said, laughing a little bit and realizing what she had thought he had meant. "Hm, looks look you're not as innocent as I though, Asipha." He said, clicking his tongue at her jokingly.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm tired of walking in the village (Private to Crispy Bacon)   I'm tired of walking in the village (Private to Crispy Bacon) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I'm tired of walking in the village (Private to Crispy Bacon)
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next