Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

A Day at the Beach

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
#Megz
Experienced Poster
#Megz

Location : None of yo damn buisness....probably at a party though...

A Day at the Beach - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Day at the Beach   A Day at the Beach - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 7:43 am

I chuckled."I have no idea Demitri.And know that Em is embaressed too we might as well wait for them to figure out the meaning of life."I said smirking slightly.I sighed and looked over at the forest,wondering what Alice was up too."Hey Demitri,have you me Sanosuke?Hes a half brother of yours."I asked him.I walked out of the water and sat next to him.
Back to top Go down
Mark_Son of Hermes

Mark_Son of Hermes

PostSubject: Re: A Day at the Beach   A Day at the Beach - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 4:22 pm

"Hmm, why's Emily embarrassed? Wait, does it have anything to do with Carter?" I ask knowing it had to. "Sanosuke Sol, yeah I know him. Light Brown hair, Blue eyes, 5'11. Right?"

"Grenade is a good song but I like Hillbilly Bone by Blake Shelton better. Can you sing it?" I asked
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Experienced Poster
#Megz

PostSubject: Re: A Day at the Beach   A Day at the Beach - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 7:24 pm

I chuckled."Em just dosent like to be thought of as crazy."I said shrugging."And yep.Thats him.Just thought Id make sure he was..keeping in line."I said looking away towards Carter."So anything new I should know about Demitri?"I asked him,while undoing my braid.
Back to top Go down
Mark_Son of Hermes

Mark_Son of Hermes

PostSubject: Re: A Day at the Beach   A Day at the Beach - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 11:28 pm

I pondered her question and thought of something. "Even though you don't like to be around them, I got one of the Aphrodite girls to be my girlfriend. Carter..." I said as I pointed to him. "made me this wristband the turns into a crossbow." I showed her the crossbow. "Is that 'new' enough you?" I ask with a smirk.
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Experienced Poster
#Megz

PostSubject: Re: A Day at the Beach   A Day at the Beach - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 7:55 am

I chuckled."Well congrats on the girlfreind.And the crossbow thing seems preety cool too."I said smiling.I sighed and shook out my hair.Now curly cause of the braid."So,whats your Girlfreinds name?"I asked him smirking.
Back to top Go down
Mark_Son of Hermes

Mark_Son of Hermes

PostSubject: Re: A Day at the Beach   A Day at the Beach - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 1:32 pm

"Hayley True. Been here for as long as Emily, 2 years." I said as I started thinking about Hayley. "So i've heard that you're going with someone. Who's your Boyfriend?" I asked
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Experienced Poster
#Megz

PostSubject: Re: A Day at the Beach   A Day at the Beach - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 10:02 pm

I was smiling up until he mentioned my boyfreind.I sighed,my eyes pained."Im not really going out with anyone right now.Its a long story."I said,looking away.I sighed and drew doodles in the sand with my fingers.
Back to top Go down
Mark_Son of Hermes

Mark_Son of Hermes

PostSubject: Re: A Day at the Beach   A Day at the Beach - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 2:31 am

"Oh, I'm sorry I brought it up." I tried to change the subject. "So how has your day been?" I asked rubbing the back of my neck.
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Experienced Poster
#Megz

PostSubject: Re: A Day at the Beach   A Day at the Beach - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 7:45 am

I chuckled."Fine.No bad news but no good news either so its really just a regular day."I said shrugging."Hey Demitri,have you ever heard of a band named Alkaline trio?"I asked him,smiling slightly.
Back to top Go down
Mark_Son of Hermes

Mark_Son of Hermes

PostSubject: Re: A Day at the Beach   A Day at the Beach - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 10:55 am

"I don't think I have." I turned to my 'IMP', Infinite Music Player What's your favorite song in general, and can you sing it?"
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Experienced Poster
#Megz

PostSubject: Re: A Day at the Beach   A Day at the Beach - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 6:12 pm

I drummed my finger across my lips,thinking."Um..my favorite song right now is..Jar of hearts by Christinna Perri.And you really dont want to hear me sing."I said smirking.I hugged my knees and rested my knees on them.
Back to top Go down
Mark_Son of Hermes

Mark_Son of Hermes

PostSubject: Re: A Day at the Beach   A Day at the Beach - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 1:47 am

I searched through my IMP. "Found it. Jar of Hearts by Christina Perri. Next it's gonna be Lazy Song by Bruno Mars, or should I say Bruno 'Ares'." I started laughing.
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Experienced Poster
#Megz

PostSubject: Re: A Day at the Beach   A Day at the Beach - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 7:56 am

I rolled my eyes and chuckled."That was extremly lame but it couldve been worse."I said grinning.I hummed along to 'Jar of hearts',hating just how similar my life was to it.
Back to top Go down
Mark_Son of Hermes

Mark_Son of Hermes

PostSubject: Re: A Day at the Beach   A Day at the Beach - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 12:06 pm

"Yeah you're right, that was lame. So do you have any gifts from your Mom?" I ask listening to Jar of Hearts.
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Experienced Poster
#Megz

PostSubject: Re: A Day at the Beach   A Day at the Beach - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 6:57 pm

I shruged."My necklace I geuss.And my spellbook though thats somewhere in the hecate collecting dust."I said nonchalantly.The songe ended and 'The lazy song' by bruno mars started playing.
Back to top Go down
Mark_Son of Hermes

Mark_Son of Hermes

PostSubject: Re: A Day at the Beach   A Day at the Beach - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 9:28 pm

I started singing "Today I don't feel like doing anything I just wanna lay in my bed Don't feel like picking up my phone So leave a message at the tone 'Cause today I swear I'm not doing anything." I stopped singing before the first verse came on. "Such a good song. Hey isn't almost time for lunch?"
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Experienced Poster
#Megz

PostSubject: Re: A Day at the Beach   A Day at the Beach - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 7:47 am

I shruged."I dunno.I havent easten yet."I said.I really didnt have big meals.I just got my 2000 calories with snacks and energy bars."Do you have anyy family outside of camp?"I asked him,streching out my legs.
Back to top Go down
Mark_Son of Hermes

Mark_Son of Hermes

PostSubject: Re: A Day at the Beach   A Day at the Beach - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 10:43 am

I started thinking about my mom. "Yeah, my mom and only my mom. She's a sweet lady and never married. Yeah my dad actually helped out the best he can. When his sun chariot was on auto pilot, my mom called the electrician from 'Apollo's Lighting'." I chuckled. "Yeah so I was a little hyper one day and he told me to relax. What I told him was the biggest mistake I made. 'You're not my dad so why should I listen to you?' So I told my dad that he wasn't my dad."
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Experienced Poster
#Megz

PostSubject: Re: A Day at the Beach   A Day at the Beach - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 6:47 pm

I chuckled.His story wasnt that bad."I live with my dad,son of hades and current evil folower of hades,in New Orleans."I said smiling slightly.I missed my family in New Orleans.Everyone there knew everyone,so we were just one big happy family.
Back to top Go down
Mark_Son of Hermes

Mark_Son of Hermes

PostSubject: Re: A Day at the Beach   A Day at the Beach - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 7:30 pm

I was really confused. "Son of Hades and Hecate and...um...uh... WHAT? Wouldn't that make Hades you're Grandpa? ¡Oh mi dios!"
---------------------
Demitri is a little spanish
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Experienced Poster
#Megz

PostSubject: Re: A Day at the Beach   A Day at the Beach - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 9:04 pm

~Mini is completly spanish.Shes fluent.
I laughed."Yeah.He is.and isnt it 'Oh mis dioses'?You know plural?"I said,shrugging.Hm.A latino.Nice to find another one around here.
Back to top Go down
Mark_Son of Hermes

Mark_Son of Hermes

PostSubject: Re: A Day at the Beach   A Day at the Beach - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 1:47 am

My stomach growled. "I'm gonna get something to eat. See ya later, Mini." I left the beach watching my dad cross the horizon and started heading for the mess hall
------------------------
'Oh mi dios' is plural, for 'Oh my Gods'
Demitri is out, PEACE!
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Experienced Poster
#Megz

PostSubject: Re: A Day at the Beach   A Day at the Beach - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 9:07 am

"Bye Demitri."I said,waving goodbye to him.I stood up and went back in the water.The sunset looked nice today.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Day at the Beach   A Day at the Beach - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Day at the Beach
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4