Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

A Day at the Beach

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
#Megz
Experienced Poster
#Megz

Location : None of yo damn buisness....probably at a party though...

A Day at the Beach - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Day at the Beach   A Day at the Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 06, 2011 7:38 am

I sighed and put my palm to my face."You really need to start training with me.I could teach you how to use a gun."I said a develish smile creeping on my face as I sat back down on the sand.
Back to top Go down
minibybri

minibybri

PostSubject: Re: A Day at the Beach   A Day at the Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2011 7:55 pm

"What does have to do with me being skinny"I said in a your are crazy voice."So what do you want to do later, I kinda bored do you want to do something prankish, and devilish"I said in a punk rock tone, yah I could be bad when I wanted to.
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Experienced Poster
#Megz

PostSubject: Re: A Day at the Beach   A Day at the Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 7:49 am

I looked at her with an 'are-you-seriou-you-crazy-person?' look."Why dont we just spar?I bet Id kick your but into next month."I said playfully taking out my revolver and counting how many bullets I had.Not only was it addicting but it let me zone out which I really needed.
Back to top Go down
minibybri

minibybri

PostSubject: Re: A Day at the Beach   A Day at the Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 5:13 pm

"Nah, your two easy to fight I want to do something bad, like send Mr.D to China or something, I dont know lately I just wanna like get down and dirty" I said the first-half plafully then went to a deep voice with ended with a big smile, thats common me always swithing moods I could be a Hecate kid easy.
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Experienced Poster
#Megz

PostSubject: Re: A Day at the Beach   A Day at the Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 9:08 pm

I looked at her and smiled."Mr.D is probably already in China.He left early this morning headed east.Aperantly he has to help rally up supporters."I said absentl mindedly traicing the outlines of my scar that reached from my knee to about mid-waist.
Back to top Go down
minibybri

minibybri

PostSubject: Re: A Day at the Beach   A Day at the Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2011 11:50 am

"In China I mean come on you would think that gods have a little bit of a boundary"I said in a come-on tone.
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Experienced Poster
#Megz

PostSubject: Re: A Day at the Beach   A Day at the Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2011 11:56 am

"Uh no they dont.They kind of control the world."I said in an 'Uh-duh' voice.I grew up knowing who where and what the Olympian gods were.I was kinda used to this stuff.
Back to top Go down
minibybri

minibybri

PostSubject: Re: A Day at the Beach   A Day at the Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2011 11:58 am

"YAH, but there headquaters are here, I mean dont they shift, whatever lets just drop it" I said trying to avoid another fight.
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Experienced Poster
#Megz

PostSubject: Re: A Day at the Beach   A Day at the Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2011 12:03 pm

I sighed."Olypus if fine but I personaly prefer the Underworld."I said standing up and streching."Wanna go in for a swim?"I asked her motioning toward the ginormic ocean infront of us.
Back to top Go down
minibybri

minibybri

PostSubject: Re: A Day at the Beach   A Day at the Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2011 12:06 pm

"NAH" I said while turning my head but quickly takled her and but of us ended in the water. Today the water was nice but lately the ocean has untidy I guess Poseiden has his hand full with Cronus.
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Experienced Poster
#Megz

PostSubject: Re: A Day at the Beach   A Day at the Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2011 12:10 pm

"Gods Emily."I said standing up and frowning.The water was up to my knees and I was soaking wet."You couldnt have done that AFTER I took of my clothes?"I said walking to the shore and shimying out of my wet shorts and shirt.I walked back into the water,my black two peice contrasting with the blue water.
Back to top Go down
minibybri

minibybri

PostSubject: Re: A Day at the Beach   A Day at the Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2011 12:12 pm

"Wow, to much information" I said in a disgusted tone."YOU said you wanted to get in and hey, you got in"
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Experienced Poster
#Megz

PostSubject: Re: A Day at the Beach   A Day at the Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2011 1:14 pm

I sighed."Your right.That sounded so dirty."I said chukling.I dove under then swam back up for air."Last time I went to the beach I almost got eaten by a sea serpent.You?"I asked her.
Back to top Go down
minibybri

minibybri

PostSubject: Re: A Day at the Beach   A Day at the Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2011 1:18 pm

"I almost never went to the beach, my dad said he wanted the best for me so I was always at school, or doing work, or learning about history and arthicute with my dad. He said the beach would be to distracting." I shrugged I still loved my dad I mean he propably wanted to be just like my mom, he wanted me to smart.He was true going to a public beach would distracting with all the guys and stuff so I never really cared.
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Experienced Poster
#Megz

PostSubject: Re: A Day at the Beach   A Day at the Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2011 1:24 pm

I raised an eyebrow."Oh really?Youvenever had any distrsctions like lets say a Candy addiction?"I said smilng evily. Twisted Evil "Or a crush cause I know youve never had a boyfreind."I said this time smiling kindly.
Back to top Go down
minibybri

minibybri

PostSubject: Re: A Day at the Beach   A Day at the Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2011 1:28 pm

"YAH, but that diiffrent you know my dad has always been strict and you know that." I said that while sighing.
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Experienced Poster
#Megz

PostSubject: Re: A Day at the Beach   A Day at the Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2011 1:33 pm

"Ive had 'bout seven boyfreinds.And your dad is......touchy.Remember he didnt like my dad at all?"I said diving under water again.
Back to top Go down
minibybri

minibybri

PostSubject: Re: A Day at the Beach   A Day at the Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2011 1:36 pm

" YAH he didnt , so I was thinking can we change the topic again please." I said feeling a little uncombertable.
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Experienced Poster
#Megz

PostSubject: Re: A Day at the Beach   A Day at the Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2011 1:41 pm

I swam back up and shrugged."Ok.Then what should we talk about?"I said while floating on my back.She was always so touchy about her dad.Sheesh.
Back to top Go down
minibybri

minibybri

PostSubject: Re: A Day at the Beach   A Day at the Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2011 1:43 pm

" I dont know what up with your dad'" I said while diving not wanted to see her expression when I mentioed the subject.
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Experienced Poster
#Megz

PostSubject: Re: A Day at the Beach   A Day at the Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2011 1:48 pm

I frowned."He just does some buisness here and their."I said sitting dow in the water.Some preety damn dangerous buisness too.
Back to top Go down
minibybri

minibybri

PostSubject: Re: A Day at the Beach   A Day at the Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2011 1:51 pm

"Like what kind of business" I said insterested.
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Experienced Poster
#Megz

PostSubject: Re: A Day at the Beach   A Day at the Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2011 1:55 pm

"Oh you know,Hades dirty work."I said nonchalantly.Id goten over his job though I wasnt very happy about it.Sure it paid well but it was just so dangerous.
Back to top Go down
minibybri

minibybri

PostSubject: Re: A Day at the Beach   A Day at the Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2011 1:57 pm

"What is Hades dirty work" I said urging her to tell me.
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Experienced Poster
#Megz

PostSubject: Re: A Day at the Beach   A Day at the Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2011 2:01 pm

"You know it....Nothing at all..."I said looking away.Hades had some stuff done he didnt want others knowing about."Nothing you should know about anyways."I mumbled.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Day at the Beach   A Day at the Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Day at the Beach
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next