Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

A Day at the Beach

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
minibybri

minibybri

A Day at the Beach Empty
PostSubject: A Day at the Beach   A Day at the Beach I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2011 2:27 pm

As I sat staring at the lake I wondered what to do it was just a regular day at camp nothing unsual.
Then I saw Minerva walking up toward me.
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Experienced Poster
#Megz

Location : None of yo damn buisness....probably at a party though...

A Day at the Beach Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Day at the Beach   A Day at the Beach I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2011 2:32 pm

"Whatcha doin?"I asked Emily sitting next to her."You staring at the sunset like a weirdo again?"I asked wondering if she was trying to go blind.i mean come on.Youd think an athena camper would be smarter.
Back to top Go down
minibybri

minibybri

A Day at the Beach Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Day at the Beach   A Day at the Beach I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2011 2:33 pm

"Nothin much just trying to think of something to do.Want to prank a Hermes kid?" I said wantin g to get a laugh out of something.
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Experienced Poster
#Megz

A Day at the Beach Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Day at the Beach   A Day at the Beach I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2011 2:41 pm

"Just pranked the whole hermes cabin."I said chuckling at the memory of the hermes kids not being vertical for a good 3 hors."Want a lolipop?"I asked holding out like 50 lolipops.All diferent flavors.
Back to top Go down
minibybri

minibybri

A Day at the Beach Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Day at the Beach   A Day at the Beach I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 1:49 pm

"Sure how about orange and next time time you do inventory you mind getting "Xtreme strips thing" I said forgetting the name of the candy that I cannot live without.
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Experienced Poster
#Megz

A Day at the Beach Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Day at the Beach   A Day at the Beach I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 10:36 am

I looked at her confused."Extreme strip things?Do you mean'Xtreme sour and sweet belts'?'Cause I aint ever heard of those."I put away the lolipops into my magical mini-bookbag."Oh.Geuss who Im going out with."I said to her a grin on my face.
Back to top Go down
Autumncat18

A Day at the Beach Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Day at the Beach   A Day at the Beach I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 5:47 pm

Lief started galloping across the beach with those goat legs of his. That, and a firecracker tied to his leg. "Get it off! Get it off! Get it off!" After a while of the crazy goat running, he tumbled into the water, kicking at the firecracker. "Youthinkpeoplewouldbenicertoanewkidaroundhere!" he bleated out franticly.
Back to top Go down
minibybri

minibybri

A Day at the Beach Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Day at the Beach   A Day at the Beach I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 4:24 pm

"Do you think he can bring me Xtreme sour belts"I whispered into Minervas ear, I was dying to get some and I would do anything, or ask anybody for them. I hadnt had them in so long and Minerva has her thing with lollipops but not me I am stuck on sour things espically Xtreme sour belts.
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Experienced Poster
#Megz

A Day at the Beach Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Day at the Beach   A Day at the Beach I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 9:00 pm

"Nope.Here."I said to her.I handed Em her extreme sweetly sour belt thingamabob and rushed to Lief aid.I helped him out of the water."Im guessing your nap didnt go so well huh?"I said feeling a little sorry for him."Lolipop?"I asked him holding out a cherry lolipop.
Back to top Go down
Autumncat18

A Day at the Beach Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Day at the Beach   A Day at the Beach I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 10:02 pm

Lief bleated nervously, shaking off the water. "I woke up with these strapped to me. THEN I started to freak out." he grumbled a bit, still thinking about the girl with blonde hair who did it to him. He grabbed a lollipop, sticking it into his mouth and pushing it around. He sat on the sand, watching the two girls as he brushed off his jacket a bit.
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Experienced Poster
#Megz

A Day at the Beach Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Day at the Beach   A Day at the Beach I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 7:45 am

"Well it was good you came to the water."I said examining the firecracker."Those things arent even legal in Mexico."I said sitting back down next to Emily.I noticed he was looking at her." This is my best freind Emily.Emily this is Lief."I said gesturing to each when I said their names.
Back to top Go down
Autumncat18

A Day at the Beach Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Day at the Beach   A Day at the Beach I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 4:21 pm

Lief waved his hand and smiled. "Hi Emily, I'm Lief Peak, the goat boy." he snickered. Maybe being half goat wasn't so bad. I mean, besides the smell and not being able to shave himself, it was pretty cool. He could eat anything, and anything tasted pretty good.
Back to top Go down
minibybri

minibybri

A Day at the Beach Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Day at the Beach   A Day at the Beach I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 6:09 pm

"Hey Im Emily Sanchez,the Athena camper that loves Xtreme sweetyly sour belts"I said while sucking on some belt.
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Experienced Poster
#Megz

A Day at the Beach Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Day at the Beach   A Day at the Beach I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 6:25 pm

"So hows it going Lief?"I asked him.I realized that sounded preety stupid."Uh well before the whole firekreacer thing."I said sheepishly.I took out my dager and twirled it inbetween my fingers.
Back to top Go down
Autumncat18

A Day at the Beach Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Day at the Beach   A Day at the Beach I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 5:00 pm

Lief stretched a bit before answering. "Well, I was looking for a place to sleep, and I found these cabins, but I decided not to go into any of them. So I headed toward the creek, and I just fell asleep next to it." he shrugged. He usually sleeped near runningwater because the sound soothed him. "How has it been going for you, Mini?"
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Experienced Poster
#Megz

A Day at the Beach Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Day at the Beach   A Day at the Beach I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 6:59 pm

"Fine I guess.Nothing much has happened recently.I was at the arena practicing with my new revolver a little while ago."I said.I layed down on the sand with my hands behind my head.
Back to top Go down
minibybri

minibybri

A Day at the Beach Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Day at the Beach   A Day at the Beach I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 1:54 pm

"Nothing up with me either just the usaul trying to look for something to do'I said while looking at the package and noticing it was almost done, then I looked at Minerva with my best puppydog face.
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Experienced Poster
#Megz

A Day at the Beach Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Day at the Beach   A Day at the Beach I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 2:14 pm

I sighed."You know if you keep eating that stuff too often your gonna..."I stopped midsentence with her giving me the puppyeyes.My only weakness."Fine.But dont blame me when they pull out your mollars."I said handing her yet another packet of 'Xtreme sweetly sour belts'.
Back to top Go down
minibybri

minibybri

A Day at the Beach Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Day at the Beach   A Day at the Beach I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 2:25 pm

"Yay" I said in a way to happy voice. I greedily opened the pack and started eating man, I really got to control my adiction.

Last edited by minibybri on Mon Apr 25, 2011 2:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Experienced Poster
#Megz

A Day at the Beach Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Day at the Beach   A Day at the Beach I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 2:31 pm

I looked at her half disgusted nad half like 'oh great'.I continued to twirl my dager.Me and my OCD of twirling deadly things.
Back to top Go down
minibybri

minibybri

A Day at the Beach Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Day at the Beach   A Day at the Beach I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 2:34 pm

"Hey what are you looking at Miss LOLLIPOP." I said in a angry type of I am dissing you voice.
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Experienced Poster
#Megz

A Day at the Beach Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Day at the Beach   A Day at the Beach I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 3:06 pm

I trew a sea shell at her and giggled."Guess,F-A-T-T-Y."I said running away with the last letter.Emily could be evil if she wanted to.
Back to top Go down
minibybri

minibybri

A Day at the Beach Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Day at the Beach   A Day at the Beach I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 3:28 pm

"I wouldnt be talking i am skinny that you" I said while catching up to har and tackling her.
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Experienced Poster
#Megz

A Day at the Beach Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Day at the Beach   A Day at the Beach I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 7:57 pm

I rolled over breacking free from her grasp."Yep. you skinny with no curves."I said running back to where we were sitting.Emily was the only one I could be myself around.
Back to top Go down
minibybri

minibybri

A Day at the Beach Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Day at the Beach   A Day at the Beach I_icon_minitimeThu May 05, 2011 8:35 pm

"Hay dont ou go their I am a Latina to, just you know Im skinny"I said in a kind of timid but funny way.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A Day at the Beach Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Day at the Beach   A Day at the Beach I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Day at the Beach
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next